Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tia Damask

Tia Damask

[C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion Empty
PostSubject: [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion   [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:04 am

Pulling with her a tiny suitcase filled to the brim, Tia steps into the mansion. Compared to the dark sight outside it was considerably brighter, and she had to readjust her eyes to the sight. Setting her suitcase down she glances around the huge room, taking in all the fancy intricate designs.
"Whoaa... This is amazing.." she mutters taking in a breath of air.
As she's busying herself looking at the amazing detail, she hears the sound of footsteps and straightens up, gripping hold of her suitcase again.
Back to top Go down
http://sunshinexkite.deviantart.com
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion   [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:12 am

Moe yawned softly as she padded through the halls from the Aria wing housing.

She had spent the day looking after her cousin while her uncle and his boyfriend spent the day with each other without the constant companionship of the young boy.

Now, though, it was fairly late. She had already put her children to bed and had just delivered Darragh back to her uncle and was now heading back out towards her own home so she could curl up in bed with her husband. Today had been a long day.

The woman's green eyes fell on a figure in the vestibule and she paused in her walking for a moment. There seemed to be new people coming here every day. She remembered a time when she knew everyone here. Those times were long gone. There were so many more people here now than she could ever hope to entertain.

But this woman was new and she didn't need to get home right away. Spending a few minutes talking to her wouldn't be a bad thing.

"Evening," she greeted in her usual soft voice as she stepped forwards again. "I'm Moe."
Back to top Go down
Tia Damask

Tia Damask

PostSubject: Re: [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion   [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:21 am

Before her stood a beautiful women in green with red hair. For a moment Tia simply blinked at the women admiring her. Her fashion sense was amazing! If she was alone she'd look down at her own ragged family clothes. oh if only the family symbol wasn't so old and cruddy Tia thought. Though she supposed it didn't mean much now that she left the family. Soon she'd have to dispose of the clothes to get her mind off her family.

She realized then the women had said something and Tia opened her mouth wide embarrassed.  How long was I staring at her?! I hope she's not creeped out..

"Ah-Ah! G-Good evening!" Tia said, putting her suitcase down to do a slight cutsy.

"I....What a wonderful place this is!"
Tia said shakingly trying to get a footing with her voice. She'd never really talked much to people anyway. But she must get used to it now.

"M-m-my name is Tia! Tia Damask!"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion   [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:26 am

The woman was nervous.

It was cute.

She remembered when she had been that nervous. Could it really have only been a few months ago that she was so nervous that she couldn't even talk to her husband without stuttering?

So much had changed.

"Yes, the coven is a wonderful place." Her eyes slid shut as she smiled brightly; the expression lighting up her face, showing off the little dimples on her cheeks.

"Tia," she repeated softly. Tia. She liked that name.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Tia."
Back to top Go down
Tia Damask

Tia Damask

PostSubject: Re: [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion   [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:39 am

"Nice t-to meet you as well!" Tia said slightly stuttering, giving her a smile back.

"I'm...relieved to hear that this is a wonderful place..." She said, looking anywhere but into Moes eyes. She never looked people in the eyes when she talked to them.

"To be honest... I was a little afraid of being treated badly... But that's probably just me isn't it haha..."

At that moment she flew her eyes up and looked at Moes eyes more clearly. She wasn't exactly sure if she was right but decided to ask anyway.

"Oh... Um... Excuse me, but what race are you? If you don't mind me asking..."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion   [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:43 pm

The woman giggled softly.

"Everyone's nice here when they're in a good mood," she assured with a smile.

There were the occasional scraps and people stalking around in a bad mood but otherwise people were nice. There were a hell of a lot of friendly people around.

"I'm a half-breed. Lycan on my father's side and Elf on my mothers."
Back to top Go down
Tia Damask

Tia Damask

PostSubject: Re: [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion   [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:45 pm

"Wonderful! I'll try not to get on anyone's bad side then hahaha" Tia said smiling slightly.

"A Lycan and elf?" Tia said with even more renewed interest, eyes slightly bigger and shining. A little voice in her head saying I knew it!

"What an intriguing combination! I simply adore elves... Especially light elves... Their healing ability's are amazing...! You must tell me all about yourself sometime!"

After that she realized she must be superimposing.  "Ah... I'm sorry for talking so much..." She said slightly tapping one of her fingers on her suitcase. "Would you happen to know which way I must go to check in? I'll be in the Aria house if that helps.."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion   [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:28 pm

The woman nodded. Yes, Lycan and Elf.

"My mother's family are Japanese Wood Elves." Their healing ability wasn't as impressive as Light Elves ability. Any of their power came from the nature itself. They were very dependent on nature to survive.

"Oh no, it's fine," she assured the girl. Seeing someone that liked to talk so much was night. It almost guaranteed that she'd make friends here. People he loved other people that could talk.

"That's back this way." She motioned to where she had just come from. "All you have to do is find a room with an empty bed and claim one of the beds as your own."
Back to top Go down
Tia Damask

Tia Damask

PostSubject: Re: [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion   [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:43 pm

"Japanese Wood Elves, hmm...." Tia said looking up to the side. She didn't know much about them. Most of her books on elves were either the blandest description books or books on Light elves. They were far more interesting than Dark elves to Tia, that was for sure. Living within nature is good as well when it comes to apothecary work, after all.

Tia Followed her directions and repeated everything in her head to memorize, as her memory wasn't the greatest. Tia looked over at Moe once more and gave her a smile.

"Thank you very much for all the help! I'm really glad we happened to chance upon another. I'd best get settled in with how late it's getting, but I'd love to talk with you again very soon!"

How funny. She had stopped stuttering for a while. Maybe she'd be able to handle this social schtick.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion   [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:46 pm

The woman smiled brightly.

"It's no problem."

She tucked a lock of hair behind a pointed ear. "If you ever need any help, or just want to talk, I live in the little cottage at the bottom of the garden with my husband. You're free to come down whenever you like."

Moe always took it upon herself to offer this to people that she met.

She liked entertaining people and sitting and having some tea and a chat with someone was a nice way to spend the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Tia Damask

Tia Damask

PostSubject: Re: [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion   [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:53 pm

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind." Tia said softly."I'll probably need lots of help knowing myself hahaha. And just having a nice chat would be delightful."

She was about to bid adieu and go to the Aria house but she turned back and asked "Oh... Is there anything I should look out for? Anything dangerous? Or maybe certain people? I just don't want to cause anything disastrous or start something If I can..." looking down at the ground while saying that, the girl shuffled her hands holding the suitcase about a bit.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion   [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:01 pm

The woman hummed in thought as she pressed a finger to her cheek.

Anyone that she had to look out for...?

"No, I don't think there is. Everyone here is nice enough if they stay on their good side. There's no one that I know of that would attack without being provoked."

From what she knew, everyone here was at least tolerable.

Tia should have no problems.
Back to top Go down
Tia Damask

Tia Damask

PostSubject: Re: [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion   [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:14 pm

"Really? That's great!" The teen squealed happily.

She always worried, due to how she was back home, whether people wouldn't like her. Not to mention if anyone knew her family they'd probably be very angry to know she had left...

It really felt like a big boulder had been lifted from Tias shoulders to hear those words.

"I feel much better now than I was coming here. Thank you so much! I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay quite well. I shall see you later~!" With a shining happy face Tia did a small curtsy and took hold of her suitcase once more.

After finishing, walking forward, and as she left for the house, waved a small "see you later" to Moe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion   [C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Tia's arrival at the Mansion
Page 1 of 1