Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Meet me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 11:47 pm

Sollew was content to stay curled around Dick and purr his loud, deep rumbling purrs as he was fussed.

Fleck dropped down behind Dick and started running his fingers through the Vampire's blond hair gently before he took the hairdryer and hairbrush to it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 4:03 am

Sollow's purrs were drowned out the hairdryer, but Dick could feel him rumble against him. Fussing him gave him something to do with his hands as he waited.

His fingers drifted through a section of hair that Fleck finished, still warm. He was surprised by the smoothness of it, and how his fingers didn't snag.

"Are you almost done?"

There was only so long he could sit still patiently. Which wasn't long at all.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 4:05 am

"No."

He paused in blowdrying to thunk Dick on the top of his had with the hairbrush. "Be patient."

Then he returned to drying, slowly making his way through all of his boyfriend's thick hair.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 4:21 am

He jumped as he was whacked with a hairbrush. Sollew made a discontent sound to being disturbed.

"Ow."

With a huff, he reached out and grabbed at Fleck's falling apart sketchbook and a pen, turning to the back to doodle.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 4:24 am

Fleck laughed and leaned forward to press a kiss into the warm hair he'd just dried.

"You're like a kid when I do this," he chuckled.

Dick couldn't keep still to save his life.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 4:50 am

"Sorry I don't want to stare at the wall for hours - or however long you are going to take to do this," he said as if he hadn't requested in the first place.

The book was rested on a cats body and he began to draw flowers from memory; baby's breath, daffodils, roses.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 4:58 am

"Hours," he snorted lightly.

"It takes ten minutes. You just have the attention span of a two year old." Dick's attention span was abysmal.

He ran the brush through Dick's damp hair a few times again before brushing it out and letting the head dry it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 5:17 am

He chucked the cap of the pen where he guessed Fleck's head was.

"My attention span is better than a two years old."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 5:19 am

The cap flew right over his shoulder. "Missed." Poor aim.

"It so isn't. Your attention span is shit." 

He shut off the hairdryer and set it down on the bed, then ran his fingers through the soft, warm locks.

Dick's attention span was terrible.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 5:31 am

Fine. if Fleck is going to insist he was like a child, he was going to act like one.

He put the book and uncapped pen back down on the side table.

"Take that back," he said, turning to face Fleck, placing Sollew back on the pillow. Blue eyes were alight with mischief.

With his hair blow-dried and straightened, it looked longer. Rather than skimming the tops of his shoulders, it passed it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 5:39 am

"No. Don't you dare!"

He knew what Dick was planning, and he was not ready for it.

He held his hands up in defeat. "I take it back. Your attention span is fine!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 5:58 am

"Too late," he said, over Fleck's apology and his fingers dove to his sides to squeeze and tickle his sides. His hands too fast and arms too strong for Fleck successfully to defend himself or knock him away.

A small but evil grin on his face. A stark contrast to what most would call angelic looks.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:08 am

Fleck yelped and writhed, trying hard to get away from his boyfriend.

Dick was an asshole!

His cheeks flushed a deep red and tears prickldd at his eyes as he writhed.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:23 am

Dick held Fleck's wrists close to his chest and grinned down at his flushed and teary-eyed boyfriend, straddling him. He held them strong in his hands so Fleck couldn't push him away or make an attempt at revenge.

"Not going to say anything?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:26 am

His chest heaved and he dropped down trying to catch his breath.

"You're an evil gremlin," he breathed.

Tears rolled down his cheeks and his breath shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:30 am

Dick made a displeased noise from the back of his voice. The smile never left his face.

"Wrong thing to say, Fleck."

His hands darted back down to Fleck's sides. He gave him half a minute to catch his breath. He would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 4:13 am

He yelped again when Dick launched a second attack.

The tears zprung to his eyes again and he writhed violently under his boyfriends assault, laughing and gasping and crying.

"Mercy. Mercy!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 4:45 am

With a laugh, he flopped on his boyfriend's body before he could wriggle away. He could feel the rise and fall of Fleck's chest under him as he panted.

He cupped stubbled jaw and brushed away the tears with his thumb.

"Who has the best attention span in the whole wide world?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:10 am

Fleck leaned into Dick's gentle fingers on his face.

"You, when you're torturing people," he accused, with an exhausted grin.

Dick had the worst attention span, unless he was torturing poor Fleck to within an inch of his life.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:32 am

He chuckled and leaned down to press a single chaste kiss to his lips.

"Why were you laughing then? That isn't a proper way for a torturee to act."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:37 am

Fleck gave a little huff, and wrapped a thick arm around Dick.

He held him tight and tolled the two of them over, pressing his lower body down against Dick's to pin him.

"Trust me, it was torturous." Extremely.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:59 am

Another little laugh bubbled from him as their positions were switched. He blew a golden strand out of his face and grinned up at Fleck. His face was flushed.

"Maybe you need to be more convincing next time, and I would have stopped sooner."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:26 am

"Bullshit."

Dick enjoyed the torture too much to ever stop any sooner than he wanted to.

Fleck's hips purposefully shifted, rolling against Dick's as he leaned down to kiss him languidly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:44 am

After a sharp inhale he accepted Fleck's lazy kiss. He enjoyed the slowness of it, just their lips moving together with the occasional flick of the tongue.

His a hand drifted from this jaw to the back of his head. The short hairs tickled his palm.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:51 am

Fleck pulled back slightly, dragging Dick's lower lip with him, but letting it go before it could drag from his teeth's grip.

He smiled down at his boyfriend, his hand lifting to tenderly brush his long hair from his face.

His thumb brushed Dick's lower lip gently. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Meet me?
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next