Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] looking for a good time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 10:47 pm

His lips parted in a grin over his teeth when Dea's body jerked against his.

Mmmm.

The wet heat around his fingers bought an audible noise from him. A deep, satisfied, purring sound. That was something Dea always boasted. A beautiful, talented mouth.

He pressed his fingers deeper into his mouth, pushing down on his tongue. He wanted to see the state of his gag reflex.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Hearing such a noise coming from Ian satisfied something inside of him, a deep seeded need to satisfy and submit himself to this man.

He had been with so many men these last few years but he couldn't recall what any of their touches felt like, despite what they had done to his body.

This though, this was on a whole other level, Ian had barely laid a hand on him but every touch and sound was burned into his memory the instant it happened.

His mouth greeted the deeper insertion of Ian's fingers, his tongue tensing against the touch but he didn't gag, the downward pressure did little to trigger any gagging.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 10:59 pm

"Shame. I would have liked to hear you suffer a bit."

He let up the pressure on Dea's tongue, letting him return to sucking at his fingers.

"I bet getting you off like this would be pretty as a picture. Cheek's flushed, sucking like a whore, and coming with your legs spread over my lap like this. I almost want to make you."

The hand on his thigh stroked over his pale skin, to tease the underside of his cock with the backs of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 11:05 pm

He was glad his gag reflex had worn away a little, though when he did gag it almost always left his eyes tear filled.

Deacon bobbed his head a little as he sucked on Ian's fingers, dragging his teeth over the man's knuckles before laving his tongue over them.

A shiver ran through him at the mixture of his words and the feeling of Ian's taunting fingers on his cock.

That was a beautiful image, but he wanted more than that, he wanted Ian inside of him, so much so that his thighs pressed together against either side of the man's, his backside grinding downward in desperation.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 11:10 pm

"Open," he ordered, pulling his fingers backwards slightly.

"That's it," he crooned. "Stick your tongue out and keep your mouth open. I love it when you drool over yourself like a needy little slut."

He stroked the tip of his finger over Dea's exposed tongue, and patted his thigh gently with his other hand. "Up a bit."

His wet hand pulled away, and slid down between their bodies. His wrist and forearm nudged Dea's cock and his balls as he got his hand situated, pressing the tips of his fingers to the Warlock's entrance.

"Ride them."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 11:24 pm

Deacon's body was focused, every one of his senses was on Ian, attentively reading each cue it was given.

A small blush dusted his cheeks as he opened his mouth for the man, sticking his tongue out, already he could feel saliva pooling in his mouth, egged on by the excitement he was feeling.

At the pat to his thigh he lifted his pelvis, setting back down when Ian's hand was in place, his finger tips brushing against his entrance.

He tried to swallow with his mouth open, a habit when ever he was anticipating an intimate touch, causing a bead of drool to pool at the end of his tongue, falling and sliding down his chest as he lowered his body onto the man's finger.

A soft tremble ran through him as his backside relented against the touch and allowed the fingers to enter. A soft groan followed, sounding almost relieved as his hips began to rock slowly, appreciating the touch, it had been one his body had craved for many years.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 11:31 pm

He groaned in deep satisfaction as the string of drool dripped from his tongue and against his chest. He loved that.

His hand skimmed upwards to smear the drool over his chest. He blew onto it gently to cool the skin, and licked his lips as Dea's skin prickled. God, he fucking loved that.

"I'm not fucking you tonight."

His fingers pushed upwards into Dea, and spread apart slightly. He was met with little to no resistance. 

"I want a few dates out of you before I put my cock in you. But you're mine again now, understand?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 11:41 pm

As the drool on his chest was cooled a shiver ran through him, the stark contrast between how hot his body felt right now had his hairs standing on end.

Deacon's heart sank as Ian denied the possibility of them having sex, had be done something wrong? His brows drawing together in confusion, smoothing out at the man continued to talk.

He gave a soft groan, his body moving with Ian's fingers, clenching around him as his body was spread apart.

All movement from Deacon stopped as Ian spoke, another droplet of moister hitting his chest, this time it wasn't saliva.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 11:46 pm

"Fuck sake, stop crying and ride me."

He reached up to brush the tears from the man's cheeks.

"I know some people find tears hot, but they only turn me on when I'm looking for them. Have your chick flick moment after you've made me come."

His fingers gripped Dea's jaw, holding it firm enough to draw the Warlock's attention to him. Blue eyes met blue.

"Come on, Dea. Show me how much you want to please me."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 11:52 pm

It didn't even register in Deacon's mind that he was crying, his mind was still trying to process what had just been said. He blinked away any remaining tears as Ian spoke to him.

He gave a heavy exhale through his nose as he collected himself, his eyes meeting the Shifter's.

He kept his attention on the man, staring down at him as his body began to move again, his body shivering at the feeling of the fingers inside of him, his cock grinding forward against Ian's.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:00 am

"That's it, boy. Thats it."

He kept his fingers purposefully still, letting Dea put in all the hard work. If he wanted to come, then he was going to have to put the effort in, and impress him.

With him looking so sweet in his lap, naked and needy and tongue still out, he was doing a good job already.

Eyes still holding Dea's, he leaned forwards, pressing the whisper of a kiss to one of the runes gracing Dea's ribs. Then he traced it oh-so-gently with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:05 am

Deacon moved his hips with more gusto, he wanted both of them to feel good, even if he wasn't going to get fuck he'd make the most of what Ian would allow him to have.

At the beginning of the night two fingers was more than he could have ever hoped for.

He stared down at Ian, his eyes half hooded, clearly he was feeling this. A shuddered groan rippled his body as a tongue traced his runes, a shiver chasing through him as a bead of drool dripped onto a now perky nipple.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:12 am

"Mmm, that's it."

He pressed another kiss to the rune then leaned up. He swiped his tongue through the drool coating his lover's chin and chuckled quietly.

"You're making such a beautiful mess all over yourself. I bet this is dribbling for me, too."

His hand slid down, fingers curling loosely around Dea's cock. His thumb rubbed in small circles on the underside of his cock, just beneath his head. Then he pressed upwards, thumb running over the precum beading there and smearing it in the same light, teasing circles.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:16 am

Around his outstretched tongue he panted softly, he was getting hot and bothered, yearning for the man to give him more.

Deacon's head fell back with a low groan as Ian's finger tormented his arousal, leaving his thighs twitching with a soft tremble.

"Mair..."

He pleaded in a whisper around his tongue, his pelvis grinding forward in against he man's touch.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:24 am

"More?" He asked this with an amused shudder in his voice, almost, but not quite a chuckle.

"You've got to impress me a whole hell of a lot more than this, sweetness."

His hand pulled back, just allowing the tip of one finger to tease over his damp head.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:31 am

Deacon slumped forward as Ian pulled his hand back, a shudder running through him as his head was teased with feather like touches.

His trembling hands gripped the man's shoulders to keep himself sitting upright.

He hadn't been teased like this in a long time, the gentle touches were driving him mad.

His body pressed back against the fingers inside of him, taking them in more deeply as his hips rolled forward, trying to stimulate Ian's cock with the grinding of his own body.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 1:30 am

"Good boy."

His hand abandoned Dea's cock completely and skimmed up his stomach. His thumb pressed to a taut nipple, wet with drool.

"When are you going to get these pierced? Just imagine how much fun they'd be." The tip of his thumb tucked under his finger, then broke free, catching Dea's nipple in a sharp little flick.

"You can touch my cock if you want, sweetness." The little grin on his lips spoke of mischief. "But if you do, you don't stop until I come. We're only playing until I come. If you don't come before I do... Well, there's always next time, right?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 10:59 am

Deacon whined around his outstretched tongue as Ian's fingers moved away from his cock, he'd been enjoying the small amount of attention it had been receiving.

The sharp sting of a finger flicking against his nipple made him jolt, his body was so aware of the other man that everything he did felt more sensitive.

As soon as Ian spoke of his own cock Deacon's hands began stroking down his chest toward it, pausing as he heard the condition. Now he was conflicted, with only two fingers inside of him he wasn't sure he had enough stimulation to come, but he desperately wanted to touch the man.

Leaning forward a droplet of drool slid from his tongue, landing on Ian's tip, he locked eyes with the man again as his hand smooth the moisture over his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:10 am

He loved that jolt. Dea was so sensitive at the moment. It saddened him that Dea would get used to his touch again, and eventually wouldn't be as sensitive as this.

He was going to enjoy it while he could, though.

A crooked smirk came onto his face when Dea's hand paused in its descent. The internal conflict in his eyes was a glorious sight to behold. This was one of his favourite things, he decided. Giving people predicaments, and having them war over themselves over which side to choose.

He let out a low, pleased hum when warm drool drizzled over his hot flesh.

His hand cupped Dea's cheek, thumb running over it tenderly. "If you carry on looking this tempting, I might start playing with that pretty cock of yours again." His thumb glided over Dea's cheek, then pressed into his open mouth, pressing down on the back of his tongue again firmly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:19 am

Deacon's cheeks flushed with colour as fingers smoothed over them, blue locked onto blue as he stared down at the man through a haze of lust. He swallowed thickly around the thumb in his mouth, his tongue tensing beneath the digit to ease his body's desire to gag around it.

As his hand began to move over the man's cock Deacon's drool mixed with Ian's own pre-cum, making his shaft warm and slick.

His body moved with the same motions of his hands, grinding with each thrust, he wanted to emulate how Ian would feel inside of him.

Each time his body tensed or clenched, his hand would tighten for a moment, he wanted to man to feel everything.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:25 am

His thumb pulled from Dea's mouth, wiping the drool from it uncaringly onto the Warlock's cheek.

Then he sat back and enjoyed, watching the way his hips rocked and the muscles in his stomach clenched and spasmed, the occasional twitch of his cock, and the gorgeous flush on his skin.

It didn't take him long to realise why Dea was squeezing him in that patternless motion.

"You dirty little slut." His tone was all deep amusement. "You want to feel me in your ass that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:33 am

He did, he wanted Ian to feel more than just a simple hand job, those were a dime a dozen. This was the first bit of intimacy they had together in a long time, he was going to make it memorable.

The corners of his lips kicked up, exposing the dimples in his cheeks as Ian caught on to what he was doing.

Leaning forward his extended tongue lapped teasingly up Ian's neck, flicking the base of his ear.

He wanted more from the man, if that meant being Ian's personal horny little slut then that was exactly what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:43 am

His tongue ran over his lips slowly as Dea's tongue laved up his neck, leaving behind a very wet trail, groaning as his ear was flicked.

He gave Dea's thigh a sharp slap, then thumbed his head again, movements light and teasing, running up and down the underside slowly, then back up to tease his head some.

"It's going to be so good having more nights like this. Next time, though, you need to scrounge up a collar." His thumbnail pricked at Dea's sensitive head unforgivingly.

"And you're not going to be drunk. I want my boys stone cold sober when I play with them like this. Get that?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:50 am

Deacon flinched as his thigh was struck, he could never tell when a strike was coming from Ian, most dominate males wanted to hit you for any reason so it became obvious when one was coming.

He gave a deep groan as his head was pricked at, his hips jerking forward with the desperate need to be touched.

The thought of wearing a collar for Ian made a deep purr sound in his throat, the sound coming out clearly through his open mouth.

His gaze cast downward as Ian spoke before slowly finding their way back up to Ian. The man would know well enough that it had been a long time since he had been properly sober.
Even without alcohol he always had something in his system, he had been in a downward spiral ever since Ian had left.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:54 am

"You'll do it, and I'll help you." His gaze was steady, and his tone was firm. An assurance more than a demand.

"Now put that tongue away."

He leaned forwards then Dea pulled his tongue back into his mouth, kissing him firmly and deeply, not caring at all for how overly wet the kiss was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] looking for a good time    [C] looking for a good time  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] looking for a good time
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next