Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] London

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] London          - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 5:41 am

"But what if a scarlet woman turns your head and steals you away from me while I'm birthing our hundred and first child?" His eyes widened in sheer terror, and he gave Dick's waist a little squeeze.

"I'll fight the bitch for your hand. In labour, I'll have all sorts of crazy hormones. No scarlet woman after my man will stand a chance."

How he kept a straight face while making this declaration, he would never know.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 5:52 am

Dick was having a harder time keeping a straight face. His lips twitch as he tried to keep it straight. A little snort escaped him.

"I can grantee that no scarlet woman is going to come along and steal your man." He paused. "Or a man for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 5:58 am

"Even when I'm fat and stretched out after our hundred and first child?"

He tried for the sort of vulnerable tone that insecure women used. It wasn't his usual spiel. Fleck was generally quite a content, confident individual.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 6:03 am

Dick bit his lip in another attempt to stop his smile. It was futile. the corners of his lips were stretching up.

"Of course, dear."

He was laughing now. His hand covered his mouth to try and muffle it and not draw more attention then they had already gathered.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 6:33 am

Fleck pushed himself upwards to press a kiss to Dick's lips.

"You know how to make a pregnant lady feel better about herself, my love." He ruffled Dick's hair then drew himself upwards.

"Let's go find somewhere to sit and sketch."
--------------------------
They'd spent a good two hours sat sketching and studying the art.

Tired and just a little sore after spending hours sat around, Fleck was feeling quite sore. After begging Dick to run out and grab something for them to eat from the closest take out, he set to work, then went for his shower.
---------------------------
When Dick returned to their room, there was a note taped to the door. The note was folded in half, made out to Prince Richard, in a flowery calligraphic handwriting.

My Dearest Prince,

I cordially invite you to dine with me and afterwards spend the night with me in my bed chambers. I do so hope that this invitation is not too forward of a simple peasant boy, but I am besotted with you.

My love for you knows no bounds, and though I know your father would not approve, I hope our strong feelings for each other may push beyond this barrier.

I do so hope to bask in your presence tonight, my princely love.

Your peasant boy,

Hank

Underneath the flowery script was a scribble in Fleck's real handwriting.

How's that for courting you with a letter, huh? xx
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 7:06 am

A bag of Chinese in one hand and drinks in the other, he made his way back to the hotel room.

Fleck finding out about his heritage didn't go as terribly as he anticipated. He wasn't suddenly put off by his age. He didn't pester him with questions either.

(It did make him wonder whether Fleck will go off researching on his own. Everything was out there for him to learn about.)

He frowned when he spotted the note attached to their door. His lips kicked up on closer inspection. Cheeks warm, he shook his head when he took the letter from the door.

His face heated up when he read it the first time, head still shaking. Then he read it a second time. By the third, his forehead was pressed against the door and he shook with laughter.

"Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous!"

God, he loved his boyfriend.

He tried to compose himself when he entered their room. It pained him to keep his face straight. His lips twisted as he held the smile back.

He knocked on the bathroom door as he passed to settle down in the hotel chair. The bags of food and drink placed on the table next to him.

His elbow on the armrest and his fingers over his mouth, he reread the letter again. A few snickers passed his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 7:14 am

Fleck was just towel drying his hair when Dick knocked on the bathroom door.

He waited a few moments before throwing open the bathroom door, then throwing open his arms in a big, dramatic motion. "My prince! I knew our love was too strong for you to stay away!"

Fleck looked a sight, stood there in the bathroom door, with his long hair damp and a little tangled from aggressive towel drying, wearing nothing but a small towel around his waist to protect his modesty.

And that scene was only made worse when the door that he had thrown open bounced back and hit his shoulder. He grunted, whining an 'ow' as he rubbed his arm and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 7:39 am

Dick managed to keep most of his composure. A few little snorts escaped when he sat up straighter.

Carefully, he folded the letter over and set it aside. He was willing to play along now that there weren't any prying eyes about.

Then the bathroom door hit Fleck and Dick lost it.

One arm clutched his stomach and the other his mouth, he laughed hard, shoulders shaking.

It took him a minute to collect himself. He straightened up, trying look as dignified as he possibly can.

"I've come to say that I formally accept your invitation." He giggled and it took him another second before he continued. "Although I have to say, I am in shock over your attire."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 7:49 am

Dicks laughter set off his own, and it took a little while for him to compose himself again.

"I know, it's a little fancier than my usual peasant wear." He picked at the towel, then winked. "I wanted to dress up for my prince. Is it too much? Should I dress down for you?"

There wasn't much dressing down he could do at this point, but he totally would.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 8:11 am

Dick clutched the arm of the chair tightly.

The tiny towel around Fleck's waist looked like it was barely tucked. It could be easily tugged on and fall apart, revealing all.

He swallowed.

Fleck always insisted that Dick was going to be the death of him. Dick never understood that. He always felt it was Fleck who was going to be the death of him.

"No, it's fine," he insisted.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 8:21 am

Fleck caught the swallow and grinned wickedly.

He turned to the bed, where their suitcases were laid out. With his back to Dick, he loosened the tuck of the towel, letting it fall to his feet.

Gloriously naked, he bent to root through his suitcase to find pyjamas. He didn't usually wear them, and Dick was pretty intimately aware of that fact by now, but when he was in England, he was likely to freeze his tits off if he slept naked, so he had to wear them. He owned pyjamas specifically for his travelling to England.

"I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable, my prince. Especially now, as we fight for our relationship. I'll change into something more comfortable for you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 8:39 am

Dick's breath caught his throat.

Body free of clothes, Fleck's seemed completely different. Somehow it made him seem all the more gorgeous, scars and all.

Seeing the scar while Fleck confidently paraded around naked made it all the more intimate than it already was. Especially since only a few months ago he cringed away when Dick barely brushed over it.

He couldn't look away.

"Of course," he said, voice strained. "I appreciate it, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 8:42 am

"Anything for you, my prince."

He pulled out a pair of thick plaid pyjama bottoms and stepped into them, pulling them up. He turned before he'd finished pulling them up, giving Dick just a hint of a look at his cock and the neat trimmed dark hair there.

"I hope my new clothing is pleasing to you." He leered for a moment and fluttered his eyelashes flirtily.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 9:00 am

Dick swallowed thickly.

He didn't trust himself to move; to breath. He was completely enthralled by Fleck. Blue eyes followed the other man's hands as they pulled his bottoms up.

He inhaled sharply. Mouth dry and he was hot all over. He pulled on his shirt in an attempt to get some air, eyes dipped low to gaze at Fleck's waistband.

Dick nodded. He didn't trust himself to speak, either.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 9:06 am

"Good."

Fleck dropped to his knees in front of Dick, crossing his arms and setting them on Dick's knees. He rested his chin atop his arms and smiled up at his boyfriend.

"It's been a good day. You okay?"

Dick hadn't reacted negatively when the whole prince thing had gone down, but he did want to make sure that Dick was all right with what had happened today. He didn't want any possible negative emotions stewing.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 9:18 am

Dick nodded again. He was keenly aware of the pressure on his knees. The flash of Fleck's cock still fresh in his mind.

He reached his hand out to cup Fleck's face. Then cracked a small smile back.

"I'm okay. I was just... thrown off earlier."

His fingers traced over the shell of Fleck's ear and the piercings embedded in them.

"Are you okay? It's not, you know, weird or something."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 9:23 am

He tipped his head to the side slightly as a delicate finger teased over the pierced shell of his eat.

"Yeah, because the preface to finding out you're part of the English royal family was totally normal and wouldn't have made me run if I was a possible flight risk."

If he could deal with Dick being a five hundred year old vampire, he could deal with finding out Dick was a prince.

He pushed himself upwards, pressing a light kiss to Dick's lips then giving his thigh a hearty pat. "So what did you get me to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 9:32 am

Dick leant into the kiss, wishing it was more than just a light kiss.

"Chinese. It looked like it was going to rain so I just went to the first takeaway I found."

He shrugged, looking over at the two bags on the table. One of them full to the brim and steaming.

"It didn't know what get you, so I brought a few things."

Enough to feed a family than just one person.

"I also grabbed some alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 9:36 am

"Mmm, I can deal with that."

He unpacked the Chinese eagerly, peering into the tubs and 'mmm'ing every now and again. Dick just earned brownie points. He could guess what Fleck liked.

"Alcohol!" Fleck gasped, pressing his hand to his chest as he snapped up a wooden fork in the Chinese bag and cracked into Hong Kong style sweet and sour. "Are you planning on getting me drunk and taking advantage of me? What will the court think when they hear about this?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 9:44 am

His lips quirked and he shook his head. And here he thought Fleck dropped this game.

Maybe Fleck was rubbing on him because he placed his hand over his heart and raised a brow.

"I would never hurt you."

He stood up to grab the cheap bottle of wine and a glass the hotel provided. it wasn't a wine glass, but it was a little more cultured than drinking straight out of the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 9:49 am

"Taking my unsullied maidenhead in a drunken escapade is different from hurting me."

He said that with a blank expression and a steady, blunt tone.

He surprised himself with how he could say these things without cracking up.

"We'll be the gossip of the court. I'll be labelled a whore. I don't think my reputation could survive such vicious, cruel slander."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 9:57 am

Dick was glad he didn't take a sip of his wine. He would have choked.

Composing himself, he drummed his fingers on the table before speaking.

"I think it would do quite the opposite to your reputation. You are only, after all, a peasant."

It was true. It was only nobility that got slandered.

"But I'm traditional, so you'll have nothing to worry about."

He couldn't keep Fleck's straight face. His cheeks were rosy and he gaze was diverted from his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 10:00 am

He pointed his fork, complete with a piece of battered chicken, at his boyfriend.

"Good point. Clearly your royal upbringing bought you good tutors. My simple peasant mind never even thought of that."

He bit into his chicken, chewing on it.

"Gonna put a ring on me before you have me ride you?" By his grin, it was clear that his mind wasn't in an innocent place when he made that comment.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 10:07 am

Unfortunately for Dick, he did take a sip of his wine then.

He turned his head as he coughed and spluttered. Then back to Fleck wide-eyed and the colour of his wine.

"What?! No! I mean - yes! I- I don't know!"

He settled on glaring at his boyfriend. So flustered he couldn't form an answer.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 10:11 am

Fleck snorted and laughed. So hard that he had to put down his tub in case he dropped it.

"Your face!"

He calmed after a bit, his guffaws reduced to little chuckles.

He got up from his place perched on the edge of the bed facing Dick, and swooped forwards to run his tongue over Dick's chin, lapping up a bit of the wine that Dick had spit out when he choked.

Then he pecked Dick on the lips.

Twice. Thrice.

A fourth, slightly deeper kiss.

His tongue ran slowly over Dick's lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] London
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next