Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] London

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] London          - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 6:47 am

His hand paused and there was a popping noise as his lips parted from skin. His breath ghosted over Fleck's neck.

At the start of the evening, he craved Fleck to tear his tongue on his teeth and taste his hot blood slide down his throat. If his teeth sunk into Fleck's neck it would be more intense. More intimate.

After a moment he pressed a light kiss on Fleck's lips.

"No."

His hand moved again, firmer and faster and he ducked to press a kiss to Fleck's chest.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:15 am

"I wouldn't- ah!" He tossed his head back, gasping when Dick's hand sped up.

His back arched, hips undulating, a deep groan spilling from his lips.

"I wouldn't mind," he tried again. His tongue wet his lips. "If you bit me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:28 am

Dick kissed him instead to shut him up. His tongue swiped along the seam of Fleck's lips before pushing inside. He swirled his tongue around the other, Fleck's much blunter teeth grazing it.

His hand was unforgiving. Picking up a fast and steady rhythm. His thumb lifting up and over the head and slit every minute of so to smear pre-cum down his cock.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:34 am

Fleck's grunts and gasps were lost in the kiss, and he tugged at Dick's hair sharply.

He whimpered, his hips jerking unsteadily as he lost himself.

He slumped back onto the bed with a satisfied moan, slumping bonelessly against the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:49 am

Dick hissed as his hair was sharply pulled on. He broke the kiss and rested his forehead against Fleck's neck as he watched him loose himself.

Uncurling his hand, he pushed himself up, his skin pleasantly flushed.

He glanced around the room, then leant over to the bedside table where the hotel provided tissues. He was hesitant to clean the mess on Fleck front. He was gorgeously obscene lying there.

To stop his pants from pants getting any tighter, he cleaned Fleck up then snuggled into his side. One arm resting on Fleck's chest and his head on his shoulder, gazing up.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:52 am

Fleck laid there blissfully still and sated while Dick cleaned him up, and wrapped his large arm around his boyfriend when he laid together.

The comfortable silence stretched for a long moment before Fleck broke it.

"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:56 am

The apology threw him off.

"Don't you always tell me off for saying that?"

He glanced up at Fleck, an unsure smile on his face.

"Why are you saying sorry?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:58 am

"You usually say sorry for ridiculous things."

He held Dick tighter, pressing his cheek against the crown of Dick's head.

"We've been taking this relationship so slowly, and its been wonderful. Every milestone has been special. And your first sexual experience with me? In a crappy hotel in London. Not exactly special."

He heaved a sigh. "So, I'm sorry I pushed this now, and made it not so special."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 8:14 am

Dick's face was disbelieving.

"Well, right now, you're saying something ridiculous."

He pushed himself up so he was sitting. His legs curled on one side and Fleck's ribs pressed in the other. His fingers drew a light pattern on Fleck's chest.

"It wasn't as if I was waiting around for some momentous occasion or Hollywood romance with roses and candle and... whatever. Just the right place, right time, right person."

He cupped Fleck's cheek in his hand, blushing.

"You didn't push me. We both know if I didn't want it I would've excused myself or something."

There were so many times he had done that and left them both frustrated.

"And it was special. I've never wanted to do that with anyone before you, Fleck."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 8:18 am

Fleck exhaled sharply.

"Well, maybe I wanted to give you the Hollywood moment with the roses and candles and shit." The statement was made sharply.

Then he sighed and dropped his head back, looking up at the ceiling rather than at Dick.

"You're just... you. A lot better than- You're way better than a shitty cheap hotel in London. You're a prince, for fuck sake, and you're slumming it with me and my shitty hotel room."

He raked a hand through his hair.

He turned a little smile to his boyfriend. "You're just too good, and I want to impress you and shit, and I just manage a stupid letter and a blowjob in a smarmy hotel."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 8:33 am

"For nine years, Fleck," his voice took on its own sharp tone in retaliation. "And I can guarantee there are much more worst places to be slumming in than in this shitty hotel. But if I have you then...?"

He made a face, raising his shoulders and eyebrows.

"Then it doesn't matter! And personally, I loved the letter. I love the... you know, the blowjob."

His cheeks stained red, but he continued on.

"And you did impress me, Fleck, you always do. I wouldn't be here sitting half-naked right now if you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 8:42 am

Fleck's shoulders slumped and he gave a little sigh.

Then he jumped up, wrapping his arms around Dick and turning the tables, pinning Dick against the bed and looming over him.

"Will you stop-" He bent down to growl playfully and press kiss after kiss over Dick's face. "Being perfect while I'm trying to apologise for not making you feel special?"

He pulled back a little, and gazed down at Dick with warm, loving eyes. "It's quite infuriating, you know?"

He tenderly brushed a lock of frizzy blond hair from his boyfriend's face, tucking it behind an ear.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 8:56 am

Dick yelled as he was unexpectedly pushed and pinned to the bed. A bubble of laughter rose up in his surprise, squirming as kisses rained down on his face.

"I find it infuriating when you-" He leant up to peck the tip of Fleck's pierced nose. "Insist on apologising for something that was special."

Eye's locked with Fleck's warm gaze, he turned his head to kiss Fleck's palm.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:03 am

"I guess we'll both just have to infuriate each other, huh?"

He could think of worse fates than spending the rest of his life infuriating his wonderful boyfriend.

He leaned down to a long, slow kiss.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:17 am

Dick hummed into the long and leisurely kiss. Lips tingling as they moved against Fleck's. His lower lip, bruise from where Fleck had bitten it, was completely healed.

Hands landing on Fleck's hips, he dug his heels into the bed and rolled them over with ease. He pulled his body up to adopt the same position Fleck had him in.

He grinned down at his boyfriend.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:21 am

He arched his brow up at his boyfriend when he was flipped over.

"Hi."

He reached up to ruffle Dick's hair. "You'd look great with just-fucked hair," he decided.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:29 am

His boldness melted at the compliment and he buried his face into Fleck's neck.

He laid them for a moment before speaking up, mouth ghosting over tanned skin.

"Maybe, when we get back, you can show me how you were going to impress me?"

His propped himself back up.

"With the roses and candles and Hollywood shit?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:33 am

"I think I can do that."

He grinned. "I'll dress up in cute lingerie and wait for you in bed, with like a thousand rose petals around, and be all sexy when I greet you. Like they do in those films? With that stupid seduction scene crap?"

His gaze turned down to his boyfriend. "What colour lingerie would I suit? And should I go for silk or lace? I think lace would be better myself, but I'm seducing you, so I suppose you get a say."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:39 am

Dick groaned and pressed his face into Fleck's chest.

"I don't want to answer any of that."

Mostly because he found it hard to imagine Fleck in any sort of lingerie.

He also didn't have a clue about it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:41 am

"That means I get to run wild myself."

His fingers teased up and down Dick's ribs.

"Maybe I should let you be my sugar daddy. Sexy underwear costs a bomb, and you'd benefit from buying it as I would."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:52 am

His clenched his teeth as he snickered, writhing on top of Fleck before he grabbed his wrists and pinned them down with ease.

There was still a hint of a smile on his face, ribs prickling.

"I thought you said you didn't want a sugar daddy?"

Not that he wanted to be one either. But his mind did flick back to the conversation they had a couple of weeks ago over a tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:57 am

Fleck didn't fight being pinned down, just let a smile spread across his face.

He rolled his eyes and huffed over-dramatically at the question, as if the answer was obvious and it was a great effort to explain the topic. "Well, that was before I decided I wanted to seduce you with lingerie. Lingerie is expensive. It's just better if daddy buys the sexy lingerie then indulges in his little boy's body as payment."

And still, Fleck showed great self control, by speaking with a straight face, like he was being perfectly sincere.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 10:03 am

Dick made a face, nose scrunching up.

"I don't want to ever hear you say daddy and little boy in the same sentence ever again. Especially about lingerie."

His faced dropped back down into the curve of Fleck's neck.

"And I don't want to be a sugar daddy. You can buy your own lingerie."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 10:06 am

Fleck pouted. "Is Daddy upset with his little boy?" he crooned, voice cracking a little as he tried not to laugh.

He couldn't help himself.

He huffed quietly. "Fine, be a stingy Daddy. I just won't let you play with me when I do save up enough to get sexy underwear. You'll be sorry then, Daddy."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 10:11 am

Dick pulled back in disgust and horror. He couldn't quite believe what he was hearing.

The only logical way he could think to stop him was to shove his hand over his boyfriend's mouth.

"For the love of God, fucking stop."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] London
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next