Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] London

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] London          - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 10:13 am

When the hand pressed over his mouth, he sniggered, grinning widely. Pushing Dick's buttons was never not amusing.

He knew something else that would get a reaction, too.

His tongue swiped wetly over the palm that was keeping him from talking.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 10:22 am

Dick grimaced as he snatched his saliva coated hand back. A noise of disgust sounding from him as he looked at it.

He narrowed his eyes. His brain clicked as he remembered a way he could stop Fleck from laughing. At least, metaphorically.

He drove his fingers into Fleck's ribs unforgivingly, eyes still narrowed at his boyfriend.

"Say you won't ever use that word again."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 10:24 am

Fleck yelped and wheeled back, trying to push himself away from his boyfriend's evil fingers.

"You'll never take me alive!" he declared loudly as he wriggled, attempting to get as far away from Dick as he could.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 10:30 am

Dick didn't allow him to write away. His fingers were fast as they pinched and dug into Fleck's sides.

He leant down, hovering close.

"Say it!"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 8:29 pm

"No!"

What that sort of reaction, he was never going to let go of that word. Dick couldn't make him.

"If you carry on, I'm going to piss on you, and who's going to be sorry then!" he warned in a half shriek.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 8:46 pm

He stopped at Fleck's warning, hands resting on Fleck's side.

"Then promise me: You're not going to use that word near me ever again."

His hands scraped up Fleck's sides in his own warning.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 8:47 pm

He shook his head and pressed his lips together to try and hide a smile.

He was never going to make that promise, and Dick would never be able to make him.Dick would just have to get used to the teasing.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Dick pursed his lips when he didn't get the answer he wanted.

He leaned his stubborn ass back and continued to prod Fleck in his ribs and stomach. Not as ruthlessly, but still enough to tease and tickle him, Fleck's warning in the back of his mind.

"I'm not going to stop until you say it."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 8:55 pm

Fleck gasped and huffed and writhed under his boyfriend.

And eventually he uttered those blessed words. "Okay, I give! I won't use it again. Mercy!"

Hopefully Dick didn't notice the discrete crossing of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 8:58 pm

Dick grinned down at him.

He flopped back down on his boyfriend, arms crossed over his chest.

"See, wasn't too hard."

He leaned up to press a kiss to Fleck's jaw.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:00 pm

"Says you. There's definitely a wet patch on this bed."

There wasn't, but they'd come close to it.

His large arms banded around his boyfriend, holding him close. "You're evil, you know? The most evil person ever."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:05 pm

Chin resting on his arms, his strikingly blue eyes looked up at his boyfriend sweetly. There was a hint of a smile on his face as he tried to stop himself laughing.

"I'm not evil. What have I ever done that was evil?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:11 pm

"Do you want the long list or the short?"

Dick's innocent act wasn't fooling him in the slightest.

"We need to eat before the Chinese gets cold. I invited my prince over to take our evening meal, and here were are laying in bed. I know I'm a peasant, but that doesn't have to make me a barbarian host."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Laughing lightly, he looked over at the abandoned food and drink. The undrunken cup of wine he had was still on the table from when he was... distracted.

"Go on then, peasant." He kissed Fleck on the lips. "Fetch me my wine."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:20 pm

"I'm your lover, not your slave," he chuckled.

Bu he did grab the glass of wine, and his tub of sweet and sour, and made his way back to the bed.

He bowed and held out the glass. "My liege!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:29 pm

He pushed himself up so his back was against the headboard, pillows propped up.

At Fleck's dramatic flurry he laughed, taking the glass from his hands.

"Thank you, goodman."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:32 pm

Fleck threw one leg up on the bed on one side of Dick's legs, then puled the other one up, so he was straddling Dick.

He leaned forwards to press a peck to his lips before settling down next to him, leaning back against the headboard, too.

"Has my company tonight been sufficiently pleasing to your high expectations, Prince Richard?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:47 pm

Dick laughed, his head resting on Fleck's shoulder. It was strange being referred to by his long-forgotten title, not his nickname.

"It's been wonderful."

His hand rested on Fleck's thigh, squeezing it.

"You're wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:50 pm

"Keep up these compliments and you're going to give me a big head."

He settled into the bed, shifting the covers around until they laid over his legs. "It's freezing here. How did you live here without heating?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:54 pm

"We're not big babies."

He kissed Fleck's shoulder.

The never cold bothered him. Although he had the feeling it was less to do with being born in England and more to do with what he was.

"Also, putting on a shirt helps."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:57 pm

"You calling me a big baby?" Fleck huffed, jokingly insulted.

He sighed an exasperated sound. "But my pecks are just too good to be hidden behind a shirt when we're not out in public." He gestured grandly to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 10:04 pm

He flushed at Fleck's statement, one he very much agreed with. He did have very nice pecks. They were not only easy on the eye, but they also made very comfy pillows.

"Then you will just have to suffer in silence."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] London    [C] London          - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] London
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6