Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Long time no see (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Long time no see (open) Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 6:26 am

The evening was warm and the setting sun soft on the back of the of his time warn leather coat. with the sun setting over the horizon, its orange hue sinking away from the mansion.
The sound of a freshly cleaned v-twin 106 turbo dropping down in gears rang clearly across the grounds as the rider and bike passed through the large mansion gates. He pulled up to the main door and rested the Motorbike on its stand.

A loud knock resounded on the main doors to the vestuble.
the figure in all black leathers, helmet still on and shaded, waited for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:00 am

A moment after the loud knocking, the door shifted, and pulled open just a little.

From the small gap in the door, the wide green eyes of a six year old peered up at the motorcycle helmet.

"It's stuck," the boy informed, with a lisp induced by a big gap where his front two teeth were starting to grow in. "It's too heavy."

The door was large and heavy, and the kid was only human.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:18 am

the man looked down at the small child and smiled to himself. -a human?- he thought to himself -maybe shes changed in the last 50 years...that or shes got into the food business-

he chuckled to himself before realizing that the boy was speaking.
with a flick of his hand the visor slide up to reveal the peculiar eyes of the vampire that stood stood there.

Long time no see (open) Mako_e10

"you might want to stand back a bit then, might just need a good oil "
his voice slightly muffled by the helmet.

the man placed a single hand on the large imposing door and began to push it open slowly, showing no real effort in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:31 am

Darragh took a few steps back.

His cheeks puffed out when the Vampire pushed open the door without any trouble. "When I'm big like my aithar, I'll be able to open the door without any trouble." The more he spoke, the thicker his Irish accent seemed to become.

He grinned a gappy smile, just as someone called his name.

"Darragh, if you keep running off like that, I'll get you a leash," Aodh joked as he appeared from the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:50 am

The doors opened with a slight creek, and then just as easily as he had opened it the man closed it again to block out any traces of the descending sun, regardless of how beautiful he found it.

He looked down at the boy and nodded
"i'm sure you will be, but your going to have to eat all your vegetables" he joked before hearing the boys name for the first time.

The man followed the sound of the voice to the figure emerging in-front of him.

He started to remove the helmet as the man saw him.

as the helmet came off the vampires identity became very apparent. his long midnight blue hair failing over his shoulders, the peculiar eyes and the alluring smile. his features had matured a lot since his last stay.
Alexander Drago swished his hair into place.

"hello there"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:12 am

Having never met the vampire in his first stay at the mansion, Aodh had no idea who the man was.

"Oi, if you can get him to eat his vegetables, it'll be a thing of miracles."

When Darragh jumped at him, he hoisted his son up and perched him on one hip.

The two looked a sight. The same crooked grin, freckles so dense their skin almost looked tanned, and flaming orange hair.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:22 am

The family resemblance only really hit Alexander after seeing the two of them together. it did clear up one question in his head though, she was accepting more and more people in to the coven. maybe she HAD softened.

Alexander Smiled at the sight of father and son, there was a time long ago where he wished he could have a family.
his helmet now safely tucked under his right arm he took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. new and unfamiliar scents running through his senses. laughing at the irony of children and vegetables before catching himself.

"where are my manners? im Alexander, i used to be a regular here. I dont think ive ever had the pleasure of meeting you" he explained, a softness in his eyes as if his sharp pupils were rounding out.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:28 am

"Aodh," he introduced himself. The name sounded like 'eee'.

His hand found Darragh's stomach, and tickled him. Darragh shrieked and laughed, squirming in his father's hold.

"And this terror is Darragh."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:42 am

"aodh?" he tried to re-pronounce the name a few times before being successful, the irish accent was something he wasn't accustomed to.

Alexander Stretched his free arm behind his back and scratched his neck.
"well its nice to meet you" he then looked at the giggling and squirming ball of red hair in Aodh's arms. "and it was nice meeting you too Darragh"

the sight of father and son reminded him of having a family but he quickly shook his head to clear away the thoughts.
Looking around the vestibule Alexander groaned slightly

"any idea where i might find Lady Acardi? i should let her know im back"

the last time he had been here she was the head of the coven but had several... problems that had prompted his departure. he didn't even know if she was still alive. especially after the blood poisoning.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:48 am

"Tony?"

Aodh shrugged. "Fuck knows."

"I'm telling mommy you said a bad word!" Darragh gasped, face a perfect picture of childish horror.

"Tattle tale." Aodh gave his son a playful squeeze. "I think she might still be in America. I haven't seen her in an age. Sorry." He shrugged carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:15 am

tony? man it has gotten so much more relaxed now he thought to himself.

america, he had been there last year. his motorbike needed a new engine and Miami had some great mechanics.

"thats a shame, i was over there a few years back, shame i didnt bump into her."

Alexander shrugged back and looked up at the cealing before continuing.
"so is there still room in the dorms?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:18 am

"She's only been over there, like, a month." Maybe pushing two now. She was just out helping another coven out. She hadn't moved over the permanently.

"Yeah sure. Pick a bed and piss on it."

"Aithar!" Darragh scolded.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:27 am

"no wonder then, ive just come back from romania"

Alexander couldnt help but laugh at both the father and childs comments before walking towards the stairs.

"i think i'll just dump my stuff on it instead, less messy" he mused.

with that he walked off casually "see you both later!"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 6:55 pm

"Romania, huh?" His nephew was from Romania.

"Aye, see ya."

Darragh tugged on his dad's long hair. "C'mon, aithar. You promised me pancakes!"

"Okay, okay, let's go make you some pancakes, little man."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 9:21 am

It was only as Alexander got to the top of the stairs and turned the corner when he recognized the name.... Aodh.

it may have been the accent that didnt clue him in or the fact of a child in the room. but the name brought back a memory of him in the garden with an elf and two wolfs.

Aodh, adopted son of the wolf elder.

Alexander laughed aloud, such a long time ago. he wondered if he should ask about the elder and the man knew knew once a zeke.
But that was for another time, he continued walking towards the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (open)   Long time no see (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time no see (open)
Page 1 of 1