Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Dinner Date [c]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:59 am

"And you might have been," Fleck agreed. It just took one look at his family to know that you couldn't judge how good someone was at fighting by their appearance. Chai was a beast in a fight, but she was a tiny and unassuming woman just to look at.

He believed that Dick could very well be an incredible fighter.

His thumbs moved from Dick's shoulders, to stroke over his clothes collarbones. His hands skimmed up his shoulders to cup his neck.

"But I was still worried. I can handle a few words. I wouldn't be able to handle you getting hurt half as well."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 1:05 am

Dick felt Fleck's hands move to cup his bare neck. Fleck's hands warmed his skin.

He diverted his eyes from Fleck in favour of looking at the floor. Guilt started to seep it. His stubbornness stopped him from mumbling two little words.

He didn't have anything else to say. His argument was about their pride, Fleck's was about their safety. It was very easy to see who won.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 1:06 am

"Please just be more careful." He leaned down to press a kiss to the centre of Dick's forehead then stepped back.

"So lets go find this coffee shop."

Fleck didn't want to dwell on wha thad just happened. He wanted to get on with enjoying this date.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 1:13 am

He closed his eyes as he felt lips pressed against he forehead.

Fleck still stunk of beer. Even if it was not winter any more, their was still a chill in the air. The taller man must be freezing the with sticky liquid on his clothes.

"Do you not want to get changed first of something? The cafe is a bit of a walk."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 1:16 am

"My house is the other side of town."

Fleck cocked his hip and took a moment to think. He didn't want to go around smelling like a bruery, but he didnt want to tromp back to his place then back into town.

"Maybe we can just go back to mine and have a coffee there or something?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 1:20 am

Dick nodded.

"Sure, that sounds good. As long as there is coffee involved."

He gave Fleck a small smile, guilt still settled in him. He uncrossed his arms, but didn't reach for Fleck's hand.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 1:22 am

"We're an Italian-English household. Of course there's coffee involved."

Coffee was huge in Italy and it was important to pretty much every Englishman he had met. It would be a crime for him to not have coffee at his house.

"And I'm pretty sure that the impossible has happened, too. Everyone has plans tonight so the only ones in the house are the animals."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 9:00 am

A grin came to Dick easily.

"That's good. I would like to meet them properly... And not explain why I am bringing their son home sticking of beer."

He gave out a nervous laugh. The recent events still fresh in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:39 pm

"I've come home smelling of worse." Those were different stories, though. Not ones he wanted to get into right now.

Fleck began an easy amble towards his house.

"You've still got to impress the zoo."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:02 am

"Hopefully that shouldn't be too hard."

He has already impressed two cats, a skunk and a bearded dragon. He felt pretty confident in impressing the rest of the zoo.

"I think it was your turn to ask a question too."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:15 am

"I dunno. We've got a lot of strange personalities for you to impress. You can't impress all of them." Even he hadn't been able to impress all of them.

"Do you, huh?" Fleck reached out and ruffled Dick's hair. "How about we give the questions a break until after I've recovered from the adrenaline high?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:23 am

"I will still give it a go. I will shower them with treats if I need to."

He wanted the pets to like him as much as he hoped Fleck's family would. Did it even need saying they were just as important to Fleck?

The shorter man battered Fleck's hand away with a laugh. He was glad how easy it was to fall right back to how they were.

"At least you can't say the date was boring."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:27 am

"That's very true." This date certainly wasn't borning.

He was going to remember it for a long whole.

Fleck turned down a road, grasping Dick's hand as he did so Dick wouldn't wander off anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:38 am

Feeling the larger hand wrap around his hand made a smile stretch across Dick's face. He gave the hand a soft squeeze.

"How long is the walk to your house?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:43 am

"Just a few more minutes now."

Fleck's house wasn't too far away from the beach. His home really was in a beautiful part of the city, nd it was thankfully not too far away from here.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:48 am

"That's good I really don't want you freezing to death. I would offer my jacket but..."

His clothes tended to be either a small or a medium to fit his slender figure. Imagining Fleck trying on his form fitting jacket would be a sight to see. He couldn't help a slight snort of amusement.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:51 am

"I think your clothes might be a little big on me. Don't you?"

Fleck was massive compared to Dick. He wasn't overly tall, but he was broad. He had a lot of muscle on his frame that bulked him out. Dick's small clothing certainly wouldn't fit him.

"And here we area."

A few feet up the road was a familiar gate.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:00 am

The house was exactly as he remembered it.

It was oddly already feeling homely.

Despite the homely feel, he let Fleck take the lead. It would feel a little weird that he, pretty much a stranger, lead the way into the house.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:04 am

Fleck jogged up the ramp to the front door as he pulled his key from the pocket of his jeans.

As he pushed open the door, he had to dodge the minefiled of fluff taking up the hallway, as he yanked his beer-soaked shirt over his head.

"Try not to step on anyone."

Laid out in front of the door, through a good portion of the hallway was a dozen animals; dogs, cats and skunks.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:24 am

"Noted."

Too distracted by the shirt over Fleck's head he didn't notice the excited balls of energy. He let out a grunt as paws pressed into his chest, stumbling a little. He was greeted with barks, licks, and a wagging tail. A couple of other dogs jumped up to greet him.

He grinned at the dogs, not too sure who to fuss first. As soon as he pet one another would push them out of the way. They all seemed over excited to meet him. As he bent down to greet the smallest dog the largest too it's chance to knock him over to get at his face.

"A little help here?" He laughed, overwhelmed by the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:29 am

Fleck laughed as he watched their walking cliché of a Great Dane topple Dick over and attempt to devour the poor man's face.

He didn't move to help him for a long moment, though, just enjoying watching the zoo go for him.

"Okay, okay, leave him alone. You've tortured him enough." One sharp whistle had all the dogs backing up, whimpering sadly as they looked up at Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:38 am

He wiped his face on the back his sleeve. That was one thing he wasn't keen about dogs, the amount of drool that ended up on him.

"You could of done that earlier." He grinned.

He stood back up and dusted himself off, feeling very flustered. Even more so when he attention was back on Fleck. His eyes lingered before they were on a pissed off looking cat.

"I think they like me then."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:42 am

"The dogs like everyone. I'm surprised Duke didn't eat you alive."

Said dog, a massive harlequin great dane nudged against Fleck's stomach, demanding attention. Fleck ruffled the dog's ear affectionately, smiling down at him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:51 am

"I guess it doesn't count then if they like me?"

The movement in the corner of his eye turned attention back Fleck. The show of affection between Fleck and his pets was always cute. His cheeks hurt from laughing but he still smiled at the scene.

He turned back to the prissy cat - not wanting Fleck catching him staring.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:56 am

"Nope. It's the birds you have to impress. Maybe the gliders, though they seem to like everyone but me."

Fleck tucked one of the locks of hair that usually framed his face behind an ear. "Do you want that coffee now or do you wanna duke it out with Rosa?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner Date [c]
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next