Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[AU][C][M] Family Dinner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[AU][C][M] Family Dinner Empty
PostSubject: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 5:38 am

Family was an important concept to Giacinto.

A large part of family was the feeling of togetherness.

So once a week Giacinto gathered her family and their meals together for a social family dinner, where they could eat together and catch up on the week's activities.

Ignicio was sat in a chair, kissing down the slim but scarred neck of his meal. Giacinto's meal was sat in another chair, with Giacinto straddling her, head tossed back as her meal teased her with light fingers.

"Dick," Giacinto drawled, her wine eyes fluttering open. "So glad you could finally join us."

Their gathering had been set for an hour ago. Dick and his meals had just stepped through the door.

The tallest blond of the group of four men that had just walked in raised a hand and waved, smug smile on his handsome face. "Apologies, my fault. Your son's just so..." Sacha's arms slid around said Vampire, pressing his body against his owner's back and licking up the side of his neck. "Addictive."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 6:25 am

Dick gave Giacinto his own smug smile, about to answer, but one of his meals beat him to it.

Feeling this hot tongue run up his neck his tilted it, and straightened just a little against the chest. Blue eyes turned from Giacinto to the corner of his vision.

"You're going to get your tongue cut off speaking out of turn one of these days." Not a warning, but playful banter. There was a fond tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 6:31 am

Sacha grinned against Dick's neck, tongue tracing up it again. "You wouldn't let that happen, darling."

He nipped lightly at his owner's pale skin while his fingers slid under the hem of his shirt, teasing at the waistline of his pants before dipping under, sliding slowly down his navel, pushing his pants down as he did.

"You enjoy my tongue too much."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 6:47 am

He hummed, eyes fluttering closed as he leaned against the taller man. The firm muscles of his navel jumped under soft fingers.

"Replaceable." He grinned as he twisted out of Sacha's grasp, then took a few steps back to perch on the arm of his usual chair. He looked at them expectingly.

"Did I miss any of the interesting conversations?" He asked, gaze not leaving his men, but his tone was directed to the other vampires in the room.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 6:57 am

"Perhaps," Sacha admitted, watching his Vampire twist away and perch on the arm of their chair. "But never with so much charm attached."

The comment brought a snort from Corban, which in turn made Hank snicker lightly and Sacha turn around and thump the tallest man in the arm.

Corban arched a brow at his friend and brushed past him, purposefully elbowing him out of the way firmly as he walked past him to kneel at Dick's feet. His shoulder leaned comfortably against Dick's thigh.

"Ignicio found ah a stowaway. Then ate him," Giacinto answered, equally as disinterested in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:11 am

Dick watched with amused interest, then focused entirely on the tallest of his men and he shoved his way past Sacha and between his legs. He lifted his foot, wearing knee-length boots, and pushed on Corban's shoulder.

He pulled a face of disgust and snapped his attention to the oldest man.

"You don't even know where that has been."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:21 am

Corban's green eyes narrowed up at Dick when the booted foot pushed against his shoulder.

He shrugged it off and began to pick at the laces on the boot, loosening them.

"If I have my geography right... Bristol," Ignicio responded lightly.

Hank let out a little huff of amusement. These people were always so witty. He moved to kneel beside Corban and began unlacing Dick's other boot.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:35 am

Dick wrinkled his nose, unimpressed.

"You may as well eat dirt - it's cleaner."

Looking at the two men kneeling in front of him he reached forward to brush a loose strand behind Hank's ear. Slender fingers curled around his ear and drifted along his jaw as he pulled them back.

His gaze went up to Sacha and he raised a fine brow.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:40 am

"I'm opportunistic. He was there, I was hungry."

Hank leaned into the gentle fingers stroking over his skin, eyes lifting from the laces to the bright blue eyes of his Vampire. His plump lips curled into a little smile.

Sacha raised a brow back. "I don't do peasant work." Sacha had been a Noble of France when he was taken in by Dick. He still hadn't lost his attitude for the finer things in life, nor taken to a life of servitude with grace.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:50 am

Dick's face split into a smile.

"Oh? You are more than welcome to see yourself through the door."

Dick lifted his foot out of Corban's grasp and waggled his foot in the air, the loose laces jiggling. They were expensive boots; well made with a deep brown leather with fiddly and intricate laces. He didn't pay a penny for them.

"We could have a recap of a few months ago. That was fun."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:58 am

"A few months ago..."

Sacha tapped his chin in mock thought. "Oh! When you threatened the same thing and I did walk away? And you begged me to reconsider."

His chin tilted upwards with pride. "That boot will stay on if you don't allow Corban to undress you like a good slave boy."

Corban's eyes turned over his shoulder. "A good slave boy that doesn't consistently get denied," he pointed out. He couldn't think of a time that Dick had denied him sexual gratification. Sacha? A very different story.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 8:23 am

Heat crept up his neck in pink splotches.

Begging was an exaggeration. Convincing was more like it.

Even then he didn't want word getting out that he had to convince one his men to stay. He didn't convince anyone to stay with him. They want him.

"No, they don't."

He dropped his boot back down on his Corban's shoulder, eyes still on Sacha.

"Giacinto, how long are we going to be out at sea?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 8:30 am

Corban grinned when Dick's booted foot rested on his shoulder again.

Once again he shrugged it off and began tugging at the laces. Corban hated these boots. He had only half-unlaced them.

Hank, so much more nimble with his hands, had already pulled all the laces free and was pulling the boot off his Vampire's foot.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 8:46 am

Dick waved a hand as his question was responded with silence.

"Fine, don't answer me. Just so you know, Sacha, it will be a very long to go without so much as a lick to your cock." He felt one of his boots come off. "You'll be a like a bitch in heat by the end of it."

He turned his attention down to Hank, and his fingers ran through his dark hair and teasingly drifted down his bruised neck. Once again, he pulled it back and pressed his now bare foot on his shoulder.

"You need to be more like Hank," he said favourably. "Nimble fingers are not so easy to be replaced."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 8:56 am

Giacinto lifted her head from her meals neck and licked her bloodied lips. "I'm busy enjoying my meal rather than arguing with it. Try it some time if you can get that one to shut up."

Sacha smiled at Giacinto brightly. "The only time I'm quiet is when I have Corban's cock in my mouth."

Hank and Corban both snorted quietly and shared a look. Even then Sacha wasn't quiet. Of the three of them, Sacha was the loudest. He could deafen you with his moaning.

"I don't believe you for a second. You like my ass too much to stay away from it."

Hank's head tilted slightly, leaning into the gentle fingers teasing down his neck. 

Sacha strutted forwards, resting his hip against the arm of the chair, turned so he was facing Dick, just a hairsbreadth from him. "Darling, your sex life wouldn't be nearly as fun without me being me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:11 am

Blue eyes fixated on the taller blond as he strutted over, having to tilt his neck up to keep his eyes on the other man. His pulse sped up as Sacha leaned in closer so he could see the speckles in his brown eyes.

He cupped the back of Sacha's nack and pulled him down for a heated kiss.

It was true. His sex life wouldn't be as fun if Sacha wasn't Sacha. The confident spark he had and the heated chemistry they had was as irreplaceable as Hank's nimble fingers.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:15 am

Sacha relented easily.

He enjoyed pushing DIck to make the first move. He could always hold it over him that he always broke first. Well, not always. But more often than not. 

His teeth caught Dick's lower lip and he pulled back, dragging the lip firmly through his teeth.

"I take it you're playing with me, not Corban, tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:26 am

A gasp and groan caught the back of his throat as teeth bit and pulled his lower lip. The sharp sensation went straight to his cock and coloured his cheeks. He always blushed far too easily.

"Don't say it so smugly," he said, swatting Sacha's ass. "Besides, I may not have a choice if he is still at that boot."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:36 am

"My ass is irresistible." He sounded beyond smug then.

Corban huffed and pulled the boot off. "If you didn't choose to wear these, I wouldn't struggle with them," the Grecian man spoke, tossing the boot aside.

Hank's lips pressed together to try and suppress his smile. He couldn't get over how funny these people were together.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:46 am

"I like to see you struggle once in a while," he said with a grin.

Besides, they were the most well fitting and expensive boots that he owned. He didn't like to look anything less than his best.

(Which, at times, was difficult out at sea. He was just grateful that he had been chosen to be turned so he never looked as weatherworn.)

He tugged Sacha back down for another, less heated, kiss. He took his time to curl his tongue past pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:54 am

Corban shook his head slowly.

His Vampire really enjoyed annoying him. It was a running theme with Dick. He liked annoying all of them when he could.

Sacha enjoyed the second, slower kiss.

While Dick was occupied with Sacha, Corban coaxed Hank around so he could kiss him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 10:09 am

Dick stretched the slower kiss out, breaking it with a gentler nip to he lip. Gentle moments had their own merits.

He ducked his head to leave an open mouth kiss to his throat before inspecting what his other two humans were doing.

It looked sweetly tender.

"Turn him around."

The was no questioning who he was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 10:16 am

Sacha's head tipped back, offering his throat to his Vampire when it was kissed. He may not enjoy doing 'peasant' work, but he was here now because he enjoyed feeding and fucking his Vampire. This is what he was here for.

He let out a quiet noise when Dick pulled away to watch the other two humans at his disposal.

Corban perked up when he heard the order and pulled away from Hank slightly. He gave the Italian a small grin before nudging him, guiding him to turn around and lean back against his chest. Hank complied, looking up at Dick when he was pulled back against Corban's chest.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 10:29 am

Dick's eyes roamed appreciatively over the two larger men as their position was changed.

"Better."

He bit his bottom lip thoughtfully, still leering.

"Kiss his neck for a bit and tease his cock through his pants. Be gentle -
get him really hot and bothered. If he gets pushy, you can restrain him."

His eyes turned to his newest slave boy.

"Keep your hands on your knees."

With that, his attention turned wholly back to Sacha and he raised a waiting eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 10:34 am

Corban smiled as his hands slid down Hank's chest. His lips teased along his neck as his fingers dipped under his clothes to slowly tease his cock.

Hank's hands rested on his knees and he relaxed against Corban's chest.

When Dick turned back to Sacha, the Frenchman was pouting. "You're playing with Hank instead of me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner Empty

Back to top Go down

[AU][C][M] Family Dinner
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next