Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Dinner Date [c]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 8:23 am

"And that is hard to imagine."

DicK glanced at the clock and his eyes widened in surprise. He knew it was late, but he didn't expect it to be that late.

"It is getting late. It almost midnight. Time does fly by quickly."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 8:28 am

"It's early, yet." Fleck had a terrible sleeping pattern when he didn't hve to worry about being at work early in the morning. He was notorious for staying up until the sun rose, and then still further until his body gave up on him and demanded sleep.

He scratched Felice's head gently, cooing quietly to the sleepy puppy.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySun May 01, 2016 3:00 am

"I don't think Felice agrees." He laughed softly.

He admired Fleck cooing over Felice. He had seen Fleck care and adore so many animals tonight but he was not tiring of the sight.

"Where is everyone then?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 6:58 am

"Felice is just a baby. When he grows up, I'm sure he'll agree with me."

He smiled softly down at the puppy nuzzling against his thigh. He really did love the sweet little fluff ball.

"The boys are out camping together. Doing a bit of brotherly bonding. Chai's off with her girlfriends on a night out and ma and pa went on a mini holiday to the mainland for a couple of days. Their anniversary's coming up, so they wanted to get away." Probably for sex without an audience, he added mentally. That was a bit of a luxury for their family, but it wasn't something that he'd tell people.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:45 pm

He leaned down to scratch the puppy behind her soft ear.

"Must be nice to have the whole house to yourself." A luxury he wished he could have back at the mansion. It was never quiet and there was always something going on.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 9:32 am

"The whole house to ymself, bar about fifty animals."

The animals made up more in numbers than his massive family did, and they were more intrusive.

He would never have the whole house to himself.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 3:48 am

The blond laughed as the puppy licked the palm of his hand.

"You know what I mean. I guess it is difficult to feel lonely in here."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 4:03 am

"It's also difficult to feel peaceful here, too," he chuckled, scratching at the puppy's neck gently.

"Want to grab another drink and move out of the kitchen?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 4:28 am

He nodded and pushed the empty mug in Fleck's direction, giving him a cheeky grin.

"The usual please."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 4:37 am

"Here so often now that you have a usual, hmm?"

He winked as he stood and grabbed Dick's mug. "Am I going to get that tip any time soon?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 4:46 am

His eyes shot back down to the puppy as Fleck winked at him. His cheeks warmed a little.

"Depends on how good the service is."

Back beginning to ache, he picked Felice up into his lap. Her whole body seemed to shake in joy, not just her tail, at the attention.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 5:09 am

"Very good, I promise."

It didn't take long to refill their drinks.

"We've got the choice. We can go into the livingroom, where you get to meet the aviary, or we can go to Jay's room and watch a film or something."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 5:53 am

He quirked his eyebrow.

"Go to Jay's room?"

Watching a film sounded good, but he was always under the impression that sibling's rooms were off limits.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 6:02 am

"Jay's the big media buff. Kid's got a home cinema setup. Can't go behind the curtain without promise of certain death, but the cinema's free game to everyone."

That was the reason Jay had a bedroom on the bottom floor, so it was accessible when people wanted to watch a film.

"If we're quiet we may even be able to get in there without any furry shadows."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 6:20 am

That took Dick by surprise.

"A film sounds good then. plus I have got to see this home cinema."

He placed Felice back on down on the floor, gently and carefully, and watched her scamper back to Fleck.

"Why do I have a feeling that won't happen?" He laughed.

He stood up and made his way to the sink to wash his hands.

"Did you have a film in mind?"

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 6:31 am

"I'll throw everyone out and lock the door if I have to."

He wanted a little while's peace with Dick, without the presence of animals.

"You have call on that one. Anything that takes your fancy from our collection. C'mon, it's this way."

He tipped his head back towards the hallway and began a steady but surprisingly quiet pace towards it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 6:56 am

He dried his hands on his jeans and followed Fleck through the house. He took advantage of the quiet between them to look around Fleck's house.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 3:49 am

There was a false alarm when Fleck's toe nudged a sleeping dog, and he froze, waiting for the dog to wake.

Thankfully he got a grumbly snore and carried on without harm.

Solla did find them as they passed his bedroom and moved into Jay's. The cat circled Fleck's ankles as he walked, trying to unbalance him as he made his way to the large comfortable couch in the room.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:05 am

Dick hid his laugh behind his hand as he watched the Bengal cat circle around Fleck's legs. He wasn't quite sure if she was being affectionate or purposefully trying to trip Fleck up.

Entering Jay's room it definitely didn't feel like walking into a teenage boys room.

He wasn't quite sure what he was expecting but it wasn't this. It didn't look like a traditional cinema either. It had an intimate atmosphere and the settees looked cosy and comfortable, yet the large screen and display of DVD's were definitely impressive.

"I can see why it is called the cinema room."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:08 am

"It's pretty sweet, huh?"

Everyone in the house loved this room. Some nights they all found themselves curled up on the big couches watching some film or another.

"Have at the films." He gestured towards the bookcase housing their DVDs.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:18 am

He nodded.

"I am going to pick one at random," he grinned at Fleck. "And we have to watch it even if it is the worst film ever."

He closed his eyes and placed one hand over them as a show for Fleck. Making his way over to the bookcases he had the other hand held out in front of him. He walked carefully and slowly, making sure he didn't trip or stand on a furry friend. As soon as he felt the smooth ridges of the DVD's he skimmed his hands over them before pulling out the chosen one.

Uncovering his eyes he looked down at the DVD and grinned again.

"Looks like I made a good choice!"

He held up the DVD in Fleck direction to show him the film; Tarzan.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:24 am

"Lets hope you pick a good one then."

Fleck laid back comfortably on the couch and Solla jumped up into his lap.

He grinned when Dick held up the film. "Very good choice. I love the music."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:34 am

Dick hummed in agreement and made his way over to the couch to settle down next to Fleck. He offered his hand out to Solla to see if she wanted a fuss. He remembered her being the temperamental one, even though she seemed totally friendly towards him when he met her.

He passed the DVD to Fleck.

"As the guest, I think it is only right that you set it up."

He wouldn't admit that this room seemed beyond his understanding of technology.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:38 am

Solla huffed and turned her nose up at Dick, only to have Fleck just pick her up and dump her in Dick's lap.

She gave her owner a foul look as she settled down in Dick's lap.

As he stood, Fleck reached out to ruffle Dick's hair, pushing it over his face.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:43 am

Dick laughed and battered Fleck's hands away.

"Don't. It is already a frizzy mess."

He smoothed it back down and tied it in a loose ponytail at the nape of his neck. Any free curls that framed his face or fell into his eyes her curled around his ears. He would hate to see what it would look like but it will have to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner Date [c]
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next