Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Dinner Date [c]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 9:52 am

"Yeah?"

He didn't think there was anything odd about it.

As Fleck picked up the wrapper he let out a noise of approval.

"You a beyond a decent human. Honestly, I don't understand how people can just chuck little on the floor like that. Bin's were invented for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 6:16 pm

Fleck let that conversation drop like a rock. He didn't want to touch it right now.

The other conversation, however, was a safer territory.

"I just want to keep this place clean and beautiful for as long as possible. I'm not going to let a few ungrateful asses ruin it for everyone else."

If he could keep the place nice by doing something as simple as picking up a chocolate bar wrapper, then he was going to do it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:28 am

"I wish more people would think like you. It feels like no one cares any more."

Again, he was sounding like an old man. But to be honest, generations of people just didn't care any more and the previous generation would curse them.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:32 am

"This is the age of selfishness."

People did things for themselves and themselves only in this age. It pissed Fleck off, to be honest, though he knew that at times he fit right into that age of selfish behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:38 am

"I think it always has been, really."

Everyone is always looking out for themselves. Only a select few ever seem to look out for each other. As much as he wouldn't want to admit it - he always has his own best interests at heart.

He laughed softly.

"Sorry, one minute I am complaining about this generation, and the next I am saying all generations. I have pretty conflicting views."

He guessed that is what came with a few centuries of life experience.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:43 am

"Everyone does. People just don't want to admit that sometimes their thoughts aren't black and white."

Fleck grinned then. "This is getting deep. I don't want people to start thinking that my generation have D.N.M's, so I'm going to put a stop to this here." He stuck his tongue out playfully.

"New topic of conversation... Uh..."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:54 am

D.N.M?

Even if he was not sure what Fleck was on about he laughed anyway. Mostly at the face Fleck pulled.

"New conversation? How about..." He dragged out the last word in thought before his face split into a grin. "How about we ask eachother questions? Like I ask something and you answer, then you ask something and I answer. But they have have to be a pretty obsuce or silly question."

It was something he has seen once on some trashy television program.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:10 am

"Sure, sounds fun."

It sounds like they could learn some really obscure things about each other. He was definitely up for a game as interesting as this.

"You go first."

He was interested to know what Dick would think to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:53 pm

"I would ask for you name, but I feel that would be cheating."

Dick chewed on his lip in thought.It was a lot harder to think of questions then he previously thought. He didn't have one in mind when he brought up the game. A few paces later one popped into his head. Maybe slightly cheesy but it was a good question to start the game off with.

"Okay, have you ever used a cheesy pick up line?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:56 pm

"Not to actually pick someone up. But when I'm dating someone, I'm pretty sure like twenty percent of what comes out of my mouth is cheesy pick up lines."

The other eighty percent was caffeinated sleep-deprived gibberish babble, usually.

"Hmm...Have you ever gotten caught trying to draw someone in a really strange place?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:06 pm

"Maybe make that thirty percent?"

He ginned up at Fleck.

"I don't think so?" He tried to think, but nothing stood out to him. Whenever he draw people it tended to be in 'normal' places. Like cafes and public places. "Has that happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:11 pm

"Am I that bad, huh?"

Fleck shook his head slowly. "The best one was at a pub over in England. There was this couple on the other side of th bar. I was sketching this guy, trying to get better at sketching men."

Men had been his downfall for a long while.

"And like twenty minutes after I start sketching him, he comes over, all red faced and angry. He starts going off at me about staring at his girlfriend and I'm just sat there, staring up at him wide-eyed. I dont know what the hell to do in this situation. And mid-yell, he stops. Probably realised that I had been drawing, and then gets a really good look at the page. All candids of him, right?"

The young man laughed. "He goes this horrid shade of purple and his face scrunches up in disgust, and he just lopes back to his girlfriend with his tail between his legs. A few seconds later his girlfriend's pissing herself at the bar and flashes me a thumbs up."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:38 pm

Dick shock his head with a smile on his face.

"That must of been embarrassing... More for the man then you. Luckily that has never really happened to me."

Which was surprising considering how old he was and how long he has been drawing. Most responses he got for being caught drawing were all positive.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:40 pm

"I thought it was pretty funny."

He'd had a good laugh about it afterwards, and his fmaily had, too, when he'd shared it with them.

"Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:46 pm

"Oh okay, I didn't now if that question counted."

He hummed and looked up at Fleck.

"Has your hair been any other colour?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:50 pm

"No, just bleached and its original brown."

He hadn't done much experimenting with his hair colour. Most experimenting had been done with the style. It had taken him a long time to decide on the undercut. He'd had it all sorts of styles before this.

Super long. Shaved. Bob. Mohawk.

"Have you ever dyed your hair a different colour?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:42 am

"A couple of time but not by choice. A... friend put dye in my conditioner. First time I was sprouting neon green hair. It took weeks to get it out. In the end I had to go to the hairdressers to get it out. Second time it was pastel pink hair - which wasn't so bad and it washed out quickly too."

He even got a couple of compliments on his hair if he remembered right.

"I was so pissed off both times but now I can only laugh. " He nudged Fleck with his shoulder. "Just don't get any ideas."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:47 am

"I'd say it would be a blood bath if anyone did that in our house, but I think my hairs the only one that susceptible to dye like that."

His family all sported dark hair. Dye in the conditioner would hardly have an effect on everyone's hair but his. Dye would cling to the blond of his hair like white on rice.

"Well, there goes my plans for tonight. I'll see if Chai wants the dye I bought earlier," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:24 am

Even though he knew the other blond wasn't natural, it was hard to see him with anything but blond hair. It suited him, and contrastered wonderfully with his dark skin.

He nudged Fleck again with a laugh.

"Okay, your turn. You can't steal my question."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:27 am

"Fine... If you could give me any body mods, what would it be?"

He was curious. If Dick could decide what additions Fleck would have, what would be choose?

"Tattoos, piercings, hair dye, whatever. You're not just limited to one, either."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:48 am

"What body modifications would I give you?"

He stopped and gently pulled Fleck so he was stood in front of the natural blond. He took Fleck's other and and studied the tanned face.

"Maybe sleeves, I think they would suit you. A lot."

As he said this he placed both hand on Fleck's biceps before dragging them down to meet Fleck's hand again. He has seen what Fleck's had hiding under the sleeves, and tattoo's would really show off his muscle.

"A septum piercing would look good as well I think."

It was a little weird talking about body modifications in such a positive light. He was very anti-body modification's for years. Too wrapped up in the idea that men who had them were not his type.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:51 am

He stopped dead when Dick did, turning to face the man as Dick's eyes roamed over him.

The muscles of his arms jumped under the cool touch of Dick's fingers and, when those cold fingers stroked over his hands, his fingers curled around them, ensnaring Dick's hands in his own.

"A septum piercing, huh?" he mused.

That was actually something that he could see himself getting.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:19 am

Dick nodded.

"Yeah"

He gave the warm fingers a gentle squeeze.

"What about myself? What do you think would suit me?"

It wasn't something he gave much thought to. He would probably never get anything beyond his pierced ears and the tattoo on his leg. He wasn't sure if he was prepared for centuries of commitment.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:22 am

"If I can't steal your hair question, you can steal my mod question." Dick would have to think up his own question.

But Fleck answered him anyway. "Nothing. I honestly can't picture you any different than how you already are. Maybe an ear piercing or two at a push. A tragus and a cartelidge maybe?" Simple things.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:30 am

"Good thing I wasn't planning on surprising you with a sudden style change."

He lead them down the street again. He didn't want Fleck to getting cold standing around.

"So, my next question is: mornings or evenings?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [c]   Dinner Date [c] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner Date [c]
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next