Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Maybe more than friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Lyo just laughed and dropped onto his side next to Maks.

He wrapped an arm around him, pulling him close. "I'm your naked perv," he crowed.

He was enjoying this game.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:59 pm

Maks kept his face his hidden but smiled into the cushions as Lyo pulled him close.

Feeling his naked body pressed against him wasn't something he'd think he'd enjoy, but he was.

Despite that he jabbed his elbow in against Lyo's ribs in reprimand.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:01 pm

"Don't take the fact that you're actually happy with the situation out on me, you dick."

His fingers dug into Maks' ribs firmly.

"Just enjoy me without turning to abuse, yeah?"

That wasn't too much to ask, was it?
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Maks hissed as nails dug into his ribs.

Slowly he rolled over, instead hiding his face in against Lyo's chest, his own arm wrapped around the man's torso.

He was happy and being physically close to Lyo felt better than all the girls he had been with combined.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Lyo smiled as Maks' face pressed against his chest.

"That's better. You can be nice without delivering bodily harm. I'm so proud of you." He pet the top of Maks' head with a teasing grin before pressing a little kiss to the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Maks was about to hit Lyo again for his condescension but paused as the top of his head was kissed.

He liked that.

He quickly settled and nestled in against the much larger teen.

"Does this mean we're dating, or friends with benefits?"

Maks asked curiously, he didn't know how Lyo had interpreted all of this. It had like of happened a bit randomly.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:33 pm

"If it's just friends with benefits, I'm going to be calling off a perfectly good date for nothing."

He really did like Samuil. He wouldn't call off a first date with him for a friends with benefits gig.

"It looks like you've got all of me."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:43 pm

That brought a small smile to Maks' lips. He had all of Lyo did he?

"I like the sound of that."

He muttered, leaning his head up and nipping at Lyo's throat, then pressing a kiss to it.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:45 pm

"Treat me well or I'll fight back."

A low chuckle caught in his throat when it was bitten and he purred softly, eyes sliding closed.

There was a large part of him that was thoroughly pleased with this. Maks had always been an unattainable person he'd always wanted. It was a wonderful feeling to actually have him.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:51 pm

"Fight back how?"

He asked with a little smirked as he bit at the man's neck again.

How quickly their dynamic changed, he wasn't afraid to touch Lyo, not like he had been before.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:55 pm

"I'll deck you in the face," he chuckled.

Lyo rolled onto his back and dragged Maks to lay on top of him. "Or I'll give as good as I get."

He'd do that anyway. Lyo was certain he'd give as good as he got with Maks. He'd always been like that with the man. Always.

Fingers stroked teasingly over Maks' spine.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:02 pm

"No different to usual."

He replied with a laugh, cutting short as he was pulled on top of Lyo's naked form.

He could feel the man's exposed cock up against his leg.

A shiver ran through him as Lyo's hand teased up his spine.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:04 pm

"Would we want everything to change?"

They'd be partners now. Boyfriends. They'd be closer physically, naturally, but would there be anything else that they'd want to change?

Lyo didn't think so. They worked so great together before this. He didn't want to work any less greatly because they were boning.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:07 pm

"Nah."

He replied, leaning his head on Lyo's chest, this position was pretty comfortable.

"I'm pretty happy with this."

Simply adding physical to the relationship they already had was all he needed.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:13 pm

"Yeah," Lyo agreed, his hand sliding down to grip Maks' backside and pull him closer. "Me too."

He was exceedingly happy with the way they were right now.

"Maks," he purred deeply. "Your gay is showing."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:16 pm

Maks gave a soft growl as his ass was grabbed but curled in closer to the man.

He'd only come to terms with this today, he had kind of forgotten what a gay relationship entailed.

"Yeah I know, you infected me, got a problem with that?"

He replied, a grin spreading across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:20 pm

"Does it feel like I have a problem with that?" he asked with an arched brow.

He really didn't have a problem with Maks' gay showing. Shoot him down if he ever did.

He leaned up to press a peck to Maks' lips.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:31 pm

"Nope."

Lyo seemed quite pleased with how everything had ended up.

Maks kissed him back, reaching a hand up to stroke through his Boyfriend's hair, he had always wanted to touch it.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:34 pm

Lyo's hair was long for a man's. Something his other despised. It was a choppy bob that hung around his chin. It was always neat and, if he wasn't so tall, he knew he would have been mistaken as a girl from the back.

That didn't stop him from keeping the long hair. He liked it.

The older boy nipped Maks' lower lip sharply as he squeeed his cheeks firmly. A purr rumbled in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Maks gave a moan as Lyo fondled his backside and bit him.

He gave the man's hair a sharp tug and pulled his face closer, deepening their kiss.

"Don't get any ideas."

He muttered, he had built up the courage to actually let Lyo know he liked him, he didn't know if he was ready to take that leap yet.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:39 pm

"Yeah, yeah, you don't want sex. Got it."

He rolled the two of them over, leaning down to grind his hips slowly over Maks' and kiss him long and deep.

When he pulled back, a little string of saliva connected his tongue to Maks' lower lip. He grinned as he pulled further back and stood up.

"I'm hungry. Let's find something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:43 pm

Maks gave a soft yelp as he was rolled over, moaning as he was ground against, his hands gripping onto Lyo's shoulders tightly.

He was left breathless when Lyo pulled away, looking up at the man with desire written all over his face.

Maks swallowed thickly as he bit down on his lower lip. He was sporting a rather obvious erection again.

"Asshole."

He muttered, collapsing back against the couch when Lyo stood.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Lyo smirked.

"You can get intimate with mine any time you want," he chuckled, slapping his own ass as he padded towards the kitchen.

"Want anything to eat?" he called from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:49 pm

"You'll have to show me the ropes."

He chuckle, he wasn't overly fluent with anal.

"What have you got?"

He called out, getting up off the couch and walking awkwardly to the kitchen.

Maks made himself at home and rummaged through the fridge trying to find juice or soda.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:51 pm

"Ropes can be fun," he purred.

He'd have a lot of fun showing Maks the ropes. Both literally and metaphorically.

"I dunno. Check the freezer."

He didn't keep track of everything in the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Maybe more than friends
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next