Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Maybe more than friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maksim

Maksim

[C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:16 pm

"They speak so fucking fast."

He growled, he understood the words but it took his time to translate them in his head.

"Don't, freaking hate that."

Lyo speaking English was irritating.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:21 pm

"I know you fucking hate it," he replied in English, just to piss his friend off.

"I could say anything to you adn you wouldn't understand it, huh?" Lyo spoke quickly and confidently. He knew Maks wouldn't be able to keep up with what he was saying.

"Like... I could tell you to bend me over the coffee table and fuck me until I couldn't walk straight and you really wouldnt know what I was asking, would you?"

Lyo arched a brow and waited for a response, if he would even get one.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Maks had picked up curse words fairly quickly and that was about all he caught as Alyosha spoke.

His brows drew together and his lips pursed, he had no idea what the man was saying but it sounded like a question.

"Uhh....yes?"

He replied uncertainly, he didn't know what he was responding to.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:24 pm

Lyo laughed.

"You just agreed to bend me over the coffee table and fuck me. Are you sure you want that?"

He arched a brow.

He knew he would get a reaction now Maks knew what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:31 pm

Maks flushed as Lyo spoke, glaring over at the man as he grit his teeth.

"No!"

He growled, tossing the pillow back at Lyo's face, shifting in his seat, glad that the large jumper he had on hid the fact that his erection had returned, he couldn't get himself under control today.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:33 pm

Lyo nodded slowly. "Uh-huh. Then don't agree to things you don't understand, jackass."

He stretched out with a little smirk. "You never know. I could have been asking that seriously. You could have seriously hurt my feelings by eacting like that."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:36 pm

"Then don't purposely ask me things when you know I can't understand you."

He replied.

"As if you would."

He snorted, giving Lyo a glare before looking back at the television, he was riled up and irritated now, normally he was quite quick to anger.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:37 pm

Lyo's back straightened out and he gave Maks his full attention.

"And if I would?" His voice wasn't quite so teasing any more.

He really was curious. How would Maks react to this one? He really had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:40 pm

Maks simply ignored him at kept his attention on the movie that he could no understand.

He didn't want to talk about it, he had been feeling strange ever since he saw Lyo in the hallway at school.

It was getting under his skin.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:44 pm

Lyo gave a little sigh and crossed his arms over his chest as he turned his attention back to the film.

Having the question ignored stung him a little. But did he really have the right to be butthurt about it?

He sulked a little as he watched the film.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:49 pm

Alyosha was popular, it seemed as soon as one admirer left another popped up in it's place.

Girls, boys, it didn't matter. The girls he had never cared about, Lyo could date as many as he wanted it was the boys that irked him.

Seeing him kiss another guy made his stomach churn, he didn't think he had an issue with homosexuality but seeing Lyo partake made him think he did.

Maks sat in silence for a long while, brooding, resting his head on his knees as he stared blankly at the screen.

"Would you?"

He muttered mindlessly, his eyes still on the television.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:51 pm

Lyo was silent for a long moment, debating whether to answer truthfully or just tell Maks that it was a joke to get a reaction.

"Yeah, I would. So what?"

He wasn't expecting a good reaction.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:55 pm

Maks was usually a very blunt person, brutally so but now he could feel himself wanting to dance around the obvious.

Did he have a thing for Lyo?

When the man answered he felt his chest tighten and his stomach churn, but it wasn't out of repulsion.

"Though we were best friends, didn't know you had the hots for me."

He replied flatly, looking at the tv, his expression unwavering.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:57 pm

"Yeah, well."

He shrugged. It wasn't like having the hots for Maks was something he had planned. It just happened.

Maks had grown into quite a hot guy.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm

"I wasn't disgusted.."

He muttered, hugging his legs a little tighter, he felt sick and nervous, like he was exposing himself after such a long time of trying to remain hidden.

"With you and that guy at school, I wasn't disgusted....I was jealous."

He admitted, his lips pursing, it was difficult to come to terms with that. He didn't hate gay people, he was jealous of any male that got to close to Lyo.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:03 pm

"Jealous?"

"So it's just me, huh?" Lyo had obviously decided that Maks was jealous of him because other guys were paying attention to him and not Maks.

His mind hadn't even thought up the idea that Maks was jealous of others because they were paying attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:08 pm

Maks brows drew together as Lyo spoke, figuring out what he meant.

"You're a fucking idiot."

How much more obvious did he have to be, did Aloysha need to come right out and say it?

He couldn't, he was scared that it would ruin everything, Lyo was the only friend he had, this was the only happiness he knew.

Screw it, things were awkward now anyway so he might as well...

Maks got to his feet and padded over to Alyosha, he'd give him an answer he couldn't misread.

Reaching over he snagged a handful of Lyo's hair and yanked him forward, pressing his lips against his best friend's.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:12 pm

Lyo rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Yeah, you fucking remind me every day."

Brows furrowed in his anger, he turned his attention back to the film, ignoring Maks.

He was ignoring Maks so thoroughly, that he hardly noticed the boy until he was yanked forwards. He couldn't ignore his friend, though, as lips pressed against his. He didn't want to ignore him.

Lyo pressed forwards, kissing Maks firmly and deeply.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Maks' lips were sure and firm, moving against Alyosha's. His hands in the man's hair however, they were practically trembling.

He had never kissed a boy before, he never thought it would, let alone it being Alyosha of all people.

He was scared, of rejection, or Lyo telling him this wasn't want he wanted after he himself was only just discovering that this was exactly what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:19 pm

Lyo pulled away from Maks slowly.

His tongue lashed over his lips as his intense pale blue eyes gazed up at his friend.

"I need to call Samuil soon," he murmured quietly before leaning up againt to brush his lips lightly against Maks once more.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:22 pm

Maks was slightly taken back by what Lyo said.

He needed to...? Oh, right.

His lips pursed a little as Lyo's brushed against them lightly.

"Oh, yeah sure."

He muttered, sounded deflated as he pulled away and went to sit back on his chair.

Maks had made a fool of himself, kissing Lyo like that when he was planning to go out with another guy.

He felt a stab in his chest and for the first time in his life he actually felt like he wanted to go home.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:24 pm

Was Maks really that thick?

When the by moved back to his chair, Lyo ditched a cushion at the back of his head.

"To tell him I can't go on a date with him 'cause I have someone else, you bellend."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:27 pm

Maks had started this half expecting rejection so it was the first thing he had jumped to.

He froze though when Lyo ditched the pillow at him, he was glad he was facing away from the man as a smile spread across his lips, his tongue darting out and tasting Lyo on them.

He flopped onto the couch Lyo was laying on, burying his flushed face into the cushions.

"Uh-huh"

Was his muffled reply.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:30 pm

"You're blushing, aren't you?" Lyo accused with a wicked grin.

Oh, he loved it when he could catch Maks out like this. Joking about him blushing never got old.

Now he knew he could push it further.

Lyo pushed himself up and moved to kneel over Maks' body, leaning down to brush his lips over the boy's pierced ear. "Blushing is cute," he chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:32 pm

Maks replied with a growl which clearly indicated that yes, he was blushing.

When Lyo moved over top of him he shifted a little, his arm batting backwards as his ear was licked.

"Get off of me you naked pervert."

He replied, squatting Lyo's shoulder and the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Maybe more than friends
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next