Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Maybe more than friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maksim

Maksim

[C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:54 pm

Maks pulled out a jug of juice and set it out on the counter before checking the freezer.

"Got nuggets and fries..."

There was assorted frozen meats and vegetables but he was feeling lazy and wanted a quick meal.

"Unless you wanna cook something."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:59 pm

"Bring out the nuggets and fries."

Lyo wasn't feeling cooking. He had other things on his mind. He'd probably end up burning something if he attempted cooking now.

Lyo pulled out a baking tray and set it on the side.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:12 pm

Maks pulled out to two packets and placed them on the counter before going to get some glasses.

"Want some apple juice?"

He asked, pouring himself a glass.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:20 pm

"Nah."

Lyo opened both packeets and dumped them both out on a baking tray before shoving them in the oven.

He leant against the counter and crossed his arms over his bare chest.

"Do you want people at school to know?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:25 pm

"More for me."

He replied, pouring himself a generous glass before putting the juice back in the fridge and taking a sip.

Maks stiffened a little at that thought. Should they let people at school know?

I would be hard, now they had opened pandora's box he doubted he would be able to keep his hands off of Lyo for very long.

"I dunno, you?"

He already got into fights enough as it was, it would be like putting fuel on the fire.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Lyo shruggled. "I don think I could care less. People already know I'm a raging homo and I'm too big for many people to think to pick a fight with me."

His size came in handy a lot when it came to bullies thinking they could mess him around.

"Its completely your choice."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:32 pm

"Yeah well I already have people trying to pick fights with me."

He replied with a chuckle.

"Why not give them a decent reason for trying to kick my ass."

If they were going to do it anyway why not just egg them on?
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:36 pm

"They try and they'll have me to deal with."

Lyo never thought twice about defending Maks against bullies. He would do it in a heartbeat now. If anyone thought to even glare at Maks wrong, Lyo wouldn't be impressed.

"You're going to break so many girls hearts now that you're gay," he teased. He knew Maks would probably fall into the Bi spectrum, the same as he did, but teasing him wouldn't hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:41 pm

"Pffft! Oh my big strong Boyfriend there to save the day."

He didn't like having to rely on Lyo to keep him safe, the boy already did far too much for him as it was.

"Don't start that shit, calling me gay, we haven't even had sex yet."

He replied, rolling his eyes, he'd had far more sex with girls then he had with men.

He knew they would, at some point.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:45 pm

"I've been there to save the day since you joined that school," Lyo pointed out.

Right from his very first day there.

"Not yet. I could give you something to tide you over with, though." Lyo advanced on his new boyfriend, and didn't stop until he had Maks' back pressed against the wall and he was boxing him in place. He leaned forwards until his lips brushed the boy's ear.

"Ever had a blowjob from a man?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:48 pm

That was true, as much as he had tried to keep Lyo from getting involved the man was always there to back him up when he needed it.

Maks stepped back as Lyo came toward him, he wasn't accustomed to be advanced on like this.

He gave a soft grunt as he back into the wall and Lyo trapped him.

Maks chewed on his lip as Lyo's brushed his ear.

"You know I haven't."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:50 pm

"Do you want one?"

He drew Maks' earlobe into his mouth and sucked on it gently as his hands rested on the boy's hips, teasing under the thick fabric of his large hoodie to stroke his bare skin.

"Hmm?" he hummed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:53 pm

The feeling of Lyo's lips and hands went straight to his member as he hardened yet again.

"Yeah..."

He replied, his hands stroking over Lyo's bare back. He didn't know what it was but he almost felt kind of...shy, part of him was still worried that Lyo was going to turn around and reject him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Lyo grinned against Maks' ear then dropped to his knees in front of the boy.

He grinned and unzipped Maks' jeans, yanking them down so they were on the floor.

His height meant that he'd still have to bend over awkwardly to suck Maks off, but he fixed that easily enough, by lifting Maks with a strong grip on his hips and prompting Maks to rest his thighs on his broad shoulders.

"Ready?" he purred quietly, his rbeath washing over Maks' hard, sensitive skin.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:01 pm

Seeing Lyo kneeling down in front of him was hot, his breath hitched in his throat as his jeans were yanked down and his arousal exposed.

Being handled like this during sexual acts was strange, usually he was handling a much smaller female like this.

Still when he was prompted he rested his thighs on Lyo's shoulders, leaving the man's head right between his legs.

"Yeah," he muttered softly, his body shuddering as Lyo's breath ran over his flesh. His hands slowly stroked though the man's hair, gripping onto it his they had no where else to go.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:03 pm

His lips ran lightly up Maks' length, a slow and teasing featherlight touch. He was going to make this an experience Maks would remember.

He was going to take his time and tease the boy until he was just a writhing mass of need.

Then he would tease him some more.

Then he would finally give him the repease he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Maks gave a soft whine as Lyo's lips moved up his length, seeing him with his mouth against his arousal sent shivers of desire through him.

Before tonight he never would have though this scene would be playing out in front of him, not in a million years.

His hands smoothed through Lyo's hair before gripping onto it, his toes curled as he pressed his hips forward.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Lyo's hands pressed Maks' hips against the wall, holding him in place as his lips continued to run up and down his length.

He wasn't going to let Maks' hips move an inch while he was playing with him.

The boy would just ahve to deal with all his teasing.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:55 pm

"Lyo..."

He whined, his hips trying to move in the man's grasp.

"Don't tease me."

Maks gave Lyo's hair a firm tug, trying to pull him closer to his crotch, he wanted to feel the man's mouth around him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:56 pm

He swiped his tongue up Maks' length then pulled back enough to blow on it gently.

He hardly reacted to the tug on his hair.

"Don't you like being teased, Maks, hmm?"

He enjoyed teasing his partner until they couldn't think straight.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:04 pm

The cold breeze on his damp member had him squirming, he could feel the hairs on his body standing on end as he shivered and writhed.

"No..."

He grumbled, he was used to being the one who did the teasing, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:08 pm

"Shame," he purred. He was enjoy this far too much. "I love teasing others."

He swiped his tongue up the length of Maks' member again, the tip teasing his head with light circular motions before he traced back down his length to lap gently at his balls.

Maks was going to be writhing around if it was the last thing he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:15 pm

Maks bit his lip to try to silence the whimpered moan he was making, another shiver ran through him, it was obvious that Lyo knew exactly what he was doing.

Having another male do this to you felt so much better, they knew which spots to hit.

His hands tightened in Lyo's hair, his thighs brushing against either side of Lyo's head as he began to squirm.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:18 pm

The squirming was met with a little scrape of teeth against Maks' balls. Short and sharp and definitely done to make the boy squirm even more.

"Enjoying yourself?"

He definitely expected a curse or two or ten for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:21 pm

Maks gave a sharp gasp as teeth ran against his balls, he squirmed with a growl.

"Fuck you, asshole."

He was not happy, his balls were sensitive.

Especially since he was so riled up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Maybe more than friends   [C] Maybe more than friends - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Maybe more than friends
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next