Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Old friends.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuzik

Tuzik

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:45 am

Oh the humble graveyard
Artemis thought to itself, it’s black cloaks billowing in the wind.

“I’ve missed you my darlings.”
It rasped, as if it’s throat had been parched for far too long.

The creature appeared to be talking to a group of graves, stroking each tombstone affectionately.
The creature was skinny to the point of looking skeletal.
It’s long fingers racked the firm soil of a grave it has taken to laying on top of.
It stared at the dawning sky, muttering nonsensical things to itself.

“Do you remember when we met?
1345 I believe, you came to me with the pneumonic plague, foolish love thought a good leaching would cure you, and you were such a silly thing.”
The mask that covered its face muffled an audible chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:29 am

Raoul glanced a bit at the rather mysterious form. Sadly, to him, nothing is mysterious, except for the facts he didn't know. Hmm.. like existence maybe ? The Necromancer glad he might had another friend, who has this little affection towards the grace as he does. It's very uncommon yet very common for Necromancers.

" I guess you may.. treat them well too, Artemis~" he smiled. A bit an honor way to the fellow Necromancers. No. He didn't wanted to be called an elder or anything. He was not ... worth of such a title.All he did was to follow his job, random, but a pleasant one.

He likes the way Artemis dressed. The black cloak reminded him so much, so much about The Black Death. It was not a good story, not a good history, but it was really interesting indeed. " We have met... maybe. Please too meet you,Artemis. My name is... " He thought for a while. "Raoul~ " He answered with his deep yet tenor voice.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:57 am

"One is without honor that can not appreciate the eternalness of death."

Cooed the creature, still raking the soil with its fingers.
"But the dead do so appreciate the company of the living, a rare treat I dare say."
It turned its beaked head toward the only other creature present that had a body of its own.

"We may have, it has been a while since I have graced the living with my company. Vienna maybe?"
The creature rose fluidly, out stretching a skeletal hand to new comrade.
"The pleasure is mine sir."
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:33 am

Taylor had an urge to venture int the graveyard, something pulling her towards it

being the whimsical and carefree/less creature that she was, she decided to just go with it and see what happened

she made her way down the seculded area, and felt a great peace, but as well as activity, surround her

Taylor had always had a small affinity with spirits, able to sense them and see them, but never able to help them or touch them or even speak to them. only see and hear.

sometimes it would be ahrd to watch the ghost of a child crying for their mother continuously, but she usually ignored it and carried on

just like always

however, this graveyard was different to the spirits she had seen previously

it brought back memories of past hunts here in italy.

she remembered old warrents and bounties for criminals here, the names that were written down now vivid in her mind

walking amongst the gravestones, she began seeing surnames that were on the sheets...they were relatives of those she had killed in the past

tapping into her sense of spirit, she got an idea of how they died as she traced her hands over the gravestones as she past

suicide....suicide....killed....went mad....starvation.....murdered.....suicide....suicide....suicide....killed....starvation....

the list went on...far to many form suicide from grieving for those who's lives she took

sighing quietly, she felt a small amount of remorce for those that died needlesly...but she would never change the past about killing those she had killed.

never.

however, that didn't mean she could be disrespectful to the innocents whos death she inadvertantly caused.

getting down on one knee before all the graves in front of her and bowing her head as she clasped her hands together, she began muttering in an ancient form of Elven

she gave the spirits an apology and a farewell, but also told them that she wouldn't change anything she had done. at least she had made their deaths quick

that was when she heard two voices behind her.

one she couldn't identify, another she recognised as a male...human? she couldn't tell what they were, but she could smell the death radiating off of them as well as almost see it like a physical cloak

standing up again. she made herself known

goodevening. i did not expect others to be in this place...who the hell are you two? you both stink of death...it cloaks you two heavily. what are you as you both can't be human.

all of a sudden, she hoped her bluntness hadn't gotten herself into some serious shit...those that stink of death were very powerful against elves...creatures of life and growth
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:20 am

Artemis turned its head to face the new comer, tilting it quizzically to the side.

"Stink?" the creature paused to process what the female had said.
A strange gritting noise emitted from the robed one.
After a few long strides the black creature stood towering over her, leaning down slightly the view her more clearly.

Its eyes were not visible behind the thick glass lenses as its head turned down to view the woman.

Swiftly the robed one dropped to its knees out stretching a single gloved hand.
"My name is Artemis, ma'am.
I am perfumed by the dead for they are a part of me, and I a part of them."
The creature chuckled to itself.

"Though I must say miss, that you too smell of death, masked by a sense of duty and obligation it is still there, no matter how you try to justify it."
I cooed as it looked up at her. Peering through its mask, searching, automatically finding the new comer a rather interesting specimen.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Raoul smiled a bit. Stink ? Really ? This is may be the first time... no maybe third person who called him like that. He thought he smelled more like flowers, spider lily flowers, may be red spider lily flowers but that's okay. He didn't care whether he be called death itself.He was interested more in the living. The dead's... journey was over. He might write them one by one later, when there's no person lurking maybe ?

"Death,yes? "
He smiled. He knew the woman will say that but still. Hearing in person is much sweeter. "Thank you,miss Taylor Longwood..."

Glancing back at the other necromancer, Artemis.He knew some things about the man, but it'll be human to ask. "Who do you belong ? Mephistopheles or... Azrael maybe ? Me myself, I belong to Felicia, at least that's what I called her. Do you turn immortal by yourself ? I'm sorry if I'm asking so many, I just can't help being.... true to my own mind."

He smirked a bit to Artemis. Maybe the other necromancer wanted his on story to be revealed first ?He shall see...
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:30 pm

"Belong too?"
The creature scratched at its head, recalling such far away events did prove difficult some times.
"Yes, I was human once.
A doctors assistant I believe, yes, that's right, fat little man he was.
Utterly useless."

"Immortality was an accident.
I was trying to find a cure for the Black Death, alchemy seemed like a good starting point."

The creature chuckled as it stroked its masked cheek.
"My test subjects kept dying on me so I became my own guinea pig."

The creature let out a cough and looked back to Raoul.
"And yourself? I dare say we necromancers are a rare breed.
It is so pleasant to find another."
Back to top Go down

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Taylor evaluated the creature before her with sharp violet eyes before nodding once and shaking his hand in a firm grasp, raising a pierced eyebrow

i am aware that death clings to me as well. i'm a Bounty Hunter and have killed many, as well as being able to see and hear them. but i can never really touch them or do much for them...as for the obligation bit, well, i killed the family of many that lay here, so i gave them my grievences to the spirits that linger, but i still wouldn't change anything. she explained.

she was a little unnerved by the skeletal feel of the other's hand, but she ignored it, shrugging it off and relaxing again.

so what?

however, when the other spoke her name that she hadn't told to either, her ears tilted back, and pupils turned to slits as she zeroed in on the other as she withdrew her hand

yes....death lingers on you. among other scents for the both of you. but all necromancers have a stench of death about them, or even spirit seers, such as myself. however, i doubt you're a mindreader necromancer...so how did you know my name?

she didn't like how the other knew her name, and her hand twitched to her weapons at her side, but kept them still otherwise as her eyes never left the pair.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Artemis rose to its feet, dusting off the dirt from robes.
The robed one turned and walked a little distance away and perched itself on top of a tombstone.
"Well this is all very friendly."
It chuckled to itself.
"If I may ask, does our presence offend the young miss?
I dare say you seem... Squirmish."
The creatures voice cracked and rasped as it struggled to talk.
Leaning over it fished a small vial from the sleeve of its robes.
Popping the cork and slipping it beneath its mask.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:29 pm

"Immortality human test subject! Fascinating indeed! “ Raoul chuckled. He knew, he knew the man wasn't just an ordinary Necromancer. Artemis, huh ? He is on the book,obviously. Maybe a little side on the feeling would do much. He seems to be a very nice and reliable person in Raoul's eyes.Raoul always feels at ease when coming to talk about death and such. It was his topic after all.

“Alchemy,huh ? I never get to touch those things and In my prediction, will never will. Me ? I made a contract~ The contract itself was a secret but it enables me to bring people from the dead, without a charge. There are some rules which I must follow, but it's simple. A little deal between us.” He chuckled like a kid would. Smiling a bit dark and mysterious without looking much creepy.

Raoul looked at the Elf, smiled a bit and turned to Artemis once more. “ As I said, I belong to Felicia. I named her. She has many names of many ages, most popular was... both Mephistopheles and Azrael. Whichever one you think she is~ “ He smiled. He strokes his long wavy hair. He felt a little jealous of Artemis' immortality since he's not immortal. His body rots in time.Pity...

He smiled a bit, looking sad in his eyes. Rare breed. Yes. No longer human,huh ?

Ugh! He broke a sweat. Looks like as he predicted, the elf lady is suspicious of his, abilities. He let out a giggle. “Clairvoyance,miss. I can predic the future, see the past and determine what to speak at the present. Not precisely but only the major lines of history. “ He smiled a bit wryly.

“Maybe... “ he added.

Back to top Go down

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Taylor continued to watch for a moment before closing her eyes and sighing quietly as she accepted the situation

yes, i'm unnerved. i'm an Elf...a creature of life and growth so things go. you are creatures/meddlers of death....you are...unnerving to me. yes, i know i'm a bit of a paradox as i have connections with death as well, but that's what's needed for growth.

when the other spoke of clairvoyance, she smirked a little

oh. okay. this is fine. in my old Tribe, Seers of any kind were greatly respected. i'm used to clairvoyance, but i hate telepathics. what's in my head is my own and no one elses. i don't care if you see what's in my future, or whatever future you see. just don't mess with my future. i want things to continue as they are as my life is really quite fun already

she crossed her arms and leaned against a tombstone, ears flickering slightly and goggles glinting in the moonlight

despite being still and in a relaxed position, she still looked like a predator waiting for a provocation to fight. like a large cat or a wild dog
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:54 pm

"Never had the pleasure of meeting an Elf.
They so rarely get ill you see.
Not like humans." The creature cooed affectionately, stroking the grave which it perched.
"Such fragile little things."
It stretched, causing each bone in its body to crack in an audible fashion.

"Raoul you should like a more traditional necromancer."
The creature burst into a chuckle.
"Yes well some days I wish I had not delved into such science myself.
It has left me in a...
...Less than desirable state."

It creature adjusted its robes, its attire felt fitting but the mask it had worn for the last two hundred years was a constant reminder of the sins against the Gods it had committed.
Its body was now a shell of what it use to be, worn and broken.
But slowly, day by day it repaired itself.
Immortal, yes. But the creature had caused more harm to itself than any other could possibly do.
Human once, It thought to itself. But no longer.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:22 am

Raoul smirked a bit. I made traditional necromancy.... Almost saying that out of his mind.He let out a burst of laughter. Unexpected indeed~ Unexpected! This place in turning funnier than he expected.Lively, that's the essence he's grasping for the years. Going out on a festival, joining parties, all he did to fill his heart. But he too return to the grave, to pay respect, to talk, to... be in a place he really belong.

It's just work ? It seems like it, but its a different feeling to it. Just like Felicia, sometimes he too still cries for the death of loved ones. 1 death would be... 4 birth in a second. That's the good news. Sometimes he wondered of who shall mourn for him when he is gone.

sadly he knew.

Nobody will.

“Since you like the person here so much, I would love to bring them to the living once more. It has done me any harm~ since I know you're a wise one,Artemis...” He smiled. He looked to the necromancer's face, such a sad but mild looking fellow indeed. He wanted to comfort him a little, maybe unknowingly it would succeed or not, just a guess from a guessing game.

“ God has forgiven you, the likes of you, I guess.It was done with heart, not motivation to gain supreme power. You may or may not believe me. If you do, I thank you. I have no proof whatsoever, just a little faith I kept within me... “
he smiled sweetly. Maybe, just maybe he could be a little light in the path of Necromancer. They're not wrong. “If you ever thing being a Necromancer is a wrong thing to do, you may always blame me. I set the fire to the whole Necromancer cases...” he admitted.it was sad, but the sad truth. He may or may not believe him since he has no proof. No proof of his existence as the start of Necromancing.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:35 am

Artemis stroked the tombstone once more before stepping away from it.
"No, this one was hard enough getting into the ground the first time.
I would not want to do it a second time."
The creature chuckled to itself.

"Oh and before I forget, Raoul,
I need some supplies, some things that are rather difficult to acquire.
Does the estate hold many herbs with out be suited to my experiments?"
Artemis asked, the creature clasping at its sleeves nervously.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:06 am

"Oh~ " Raoul guessed they got different experience with the dead. He could turn the dead into a proper living. All he need to do is ask. Oh well! No pain to him anyway.

"Supplies ? Maybe you could teach me your alchemy~ "
He smiled mysteriously . " I'm sure this place is sufficient with the herbs you asked for. if it doesn't, I'll make sure to plant some for your needs. Name me the herbs if you may to make it easier. I can assure you that it's all acquired to your needs, but one thing disturbs me the most... " he knew the answer to the question but, yes, to be more human.

"May I ask the reason why you stayed here, at the coven,actually ? "
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:14 am

"Why I stayed here?
There are many in Europe who know my face."
The creature said, scratching its nails against the mask the covered its face.

"There are many who do wish me harm.
My alchemy was not simply a matter of using herbs and minerals.
other things were required."
It mentioned, taking a quick glance at the grave it had been caressing.

"The church." It croaked.
"Know my methods and seek to destroy my research.
What better place to reside, hiding from the hand of God then with a coven of the supernatural?"
It chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:51 am

Raoul smiled, a little chuckle if may. He knew, just waiting to really knew from the first hand. He just nodded as if it was very easy to understand. As a shadow in history, he was thrilled to see the next move Artemis will make. It may even worth his time finding out.

"I see. Other things are nice things,yes ? " Started talking in circles. he himself was a man of God.. ish. He didn't want to take sides though. Only time will tell if the one he served was good or bad. Is it shadow he is serving or light itself ?

"Very well chosen hiding place,Artemis. It's seems to be not an incident that leads you to meet me here~ I will help you." he smiled softly. I know what you wanted, just time will tell when will you do it,yes ?
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:22 am

"Other things.....
Are difficult to acquire."

Artemis muttered trying to avoid getting itself in trouble with Raoul, for some of the ingredients were slightly, unethical.

"I thought it would be safe here, so far it has proven so.
I just hope that it remains peaceful until I can finish with my research.
I've been working on it for far too long now, so of course any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated."

The creature peered around for a moment, glancing back the the estate.

"The manor would not happen to have an infirmary?
Sadly, I need a clean space so samples I have brought with me do not get contaminated."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends.   Old friends. Empty

Back to top Go down

Old friends.
Page 1 of 1