Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Welcome Back

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Maksim

Maksim

[C] Welcome Back - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:21 am

"That's to be expected, no doubt there are a lot of things that he had missed and can't wait to do."

He replied, downing the last of his whiskey.

"Do you want me to look him over to make sure it's okay to take him home?"

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:26 am

Lyo downed his vodka shot as soon as it was handed to him and reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet.

"If you could. He might start clawing at the walls if he doesn't get to go home," he chuckled.

He could definitely see Maks going mad if he didnt get to go home.

"I cannot thank you enough for this."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:31 am

"No problem, lets go up and see how he is going."

He replied as he got up and headed upstairs, he was hoping Maks was doing well, he did not feel like doing any more magic tonight.

"You don't need to thank me, just enjoy this second chance, it's a rare thing to get."

Not many people got to have a second chance after death.

When they got upstairs Maks was still on the bed though he had managed to drink through a few more bags of blood during the short trip downstairs.

He panted softly, his mouth smeared with blood which he licked clean as Deacon wandered in.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:34 am

Lyo followed Doc up into the apartment again.

He was bouncing on the balls of his feet, hoping that Maks was well enough to come home.

Would Maks share a bed with him tonight?

They had gone back to kissing and flirting just like they had used to, which had left him hopeful that they were going to carry on their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:41 am

Doc began to look Maks over, doing a few simple movement exercises to make sure he had full movement of his new body.

After a few more questions he did a standard physical exam, took his blood pressure, checked his heart rate, just to make sure his body wasn't going to shut down on him.

"Alright you two, Maks looks good, better than I had expected so I am going to let you two go home. However, just because he didn't get bitten does not mean he isn't full Vampire now so the sun is going to be a big issue for him, I don't know how badly you will burn because you do have a human soul in a vampire body, that may be something to test, safely at a later date."

He warned as he took a seat.

"He's new to his body so he will need blood constantly, the coven has heaps, I recommend keeping some in your room for snacks during the day if you cant get to the kitchen."

With that he turned to Lyo.

"Make sure he gets enough rest after what happened tonight, he will need it. If he starts acting out or getting violent, call me and I can calm him again."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:43 am

Lyo listened to Doc intently, relaying the Witch's message to Maks when he began addressing the Vampire.

"Thank you," Lyo said once again as he stepped forwards.

He rested a hand on Doc's shoulder and gave him a little smile.

"Let's get you home, Maks."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:47 am

"No problem, now you two have fun, but not too much fun."

He replied with a chuckle intent on heading to bed once the two of them left.

"Hell yes."

Maks replied as he slid off of the bed, getting onto his feet a little shakily, his legs were stiff and actually having to physically walk was something he hadn't had to do in years.

He held onto the side of the bed and stood up straight as best he could before slowly walking toward Lyo.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:49 am

Lyo had his arms out ready to catch Maks as he walked towards him.

"Goodbye, Doc."

He wrapped one arm snugly around Maks' waist and led the man down the stairs slowly and carefully.

"I want sleep," Lyo murmured, yawning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:52 am

Maks would have hit Lyo had he tried to carry him so he was happy when the arm slid around him for support.

"Sleep?"

He muttered in surprise, he thought sleeping would be the last thing on the mans mind.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:53 am

[Normal dialogue Russian]

"You got all those hours of sleep. I didn't."

It was late and Lyo was tired. He really did just want to cuddle up with Maks and sleep for a week.

He doubted Maks would let him, though.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:56 am

Maks was going to protest but then something crossed his mind.

He didn't know if this body had been used that way or not, he didn't want to go through a night of training when he was already aching and sore.

"Alright then."

He muttered with a small pout.

"But I get to sleep in your bed and tomorrow we are taking my new body for a spin.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:58 am

Lyo gave a little him. "Yeah, sure."

Tomorrow would be an eventful day. But for now he wanted sleep.

"Can you drive? I can't see straight?"

His lack of sleep was beginning to blur his vision. He didn't want to crash on his way home.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:01 am

"Yeah sure."

He replied as he slipped into the drivers side instead.

This all seemed really weird, before he couldn't walk in the front door without Lyo trying to fuck him, regardless of if he was half asleep or not.

He was trying not to over think it but perhaps their relationship wasn't the same anymore.

Was he still just 'an old friend' now that he had a body?

Mak started up the car and waited for Lyo to get in.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:03 am

Lyo slumped into the passenger seat and let his eyes slide closed.

"Kick me when we get to the mansion."

He'd rest his eyes for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:06 am

The drive was a quiet one as he Maks drove back to the mansion.

He parked the car and nudged Lyo.

"Wake up, we're here."

He muttered before pushing himself out of the car gently.

He was keen to just go to sleep now and hope that these aches faded my next evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Welcome Back
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4