Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Back in the woods. (Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Back in the woods. (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Back in the woods. (Anyone)   Back in the woods. (Anyone) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Lycus rested right on the edge of the forest, his jacket was off and laying against the fallen leaves and grass, sprawling out upon it to avoid getting his clothes dirty.

It seemed like he had been kept inside for too long, he had been wary of venturing out but the call of the woods was too strong to ignore even through his worry.

He dozed softly after having snuck out without anyone noticing, letting the warm midday sun warm his skin, his hair sprawling out around him as he listened intently to the sound of birds.

His hand curled in the long grass which wrapped around his hand, coiling up his arm.

It was odd, but he could've sworn that the forest was clinging to him, watching over him.

Branches seemed to reach toward him, struggling to keep their distance, the wild flowers which popped up amongst the untamed grasses seemed to all face him.

He wasn't manipulating them, and though he had seen plants react to his presence, it had never been like this.

Perhaps if he was aware of how and where he had died this all would make more sense, but right now, he was content to let those mysteries go unanswered.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Back in the woods. (Anyone)   Back in the woods. (Anyone) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Fabian and been strolling around the forest for hours.

He liked going out for walks during the day. A nice way to top up his tan. He wasn't going to allow himself to become as pasty white as his lover.

It would be absolutely disastrous. He'd have to get new foundation and powders and- He couldn't bare the thought of having to go through so much. No, he was dead set on keeping his wonderful tan.

The Elf's head cocked to the side when it drew close to lunch. The trees were cheering.

Fabian was a Wood Elf. His Elves had a natural affinity with plants. He could hear what they were thinking. Generally he couldn't hear them well and had to concentrate a lot to do so. But every plant in the forest was cheering; he wouldn't have been able to miss it if he was deaf.

The man slid easily into the trees, following the sound of the plants cheering until it got much louder. They were really having a celebration here. Why wasn't he invited to the party?

His head cocked to the side once more when he saw what they were celebrating. Another Elf. Now a Wood Elf. His ears were too long. He was a High Elf if what he remembered of his Mother's attempts at teaching him all those years ago was correct.

"They're really loud," he commented, dropping out of his tree in front of Lycus.

He wore his usual converse, skinny jeans and vibrant green midriff shirt. Makeup flawless and not a single hair astray.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Back in the woods. (Anyone)   Back in the woods. (Anyone) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:31 am

Lycus' long ears twitched, others wouldn't be able to sense the young Elf moving through the trees but he could and when the man dropped from his branch his eyes slid open, piercing blue staring up at the Elfling.

"Strange isn't it?"

He replied as he sat up, long chestnut hair flowing freely over his clothes torso.

Lycus looked over the boy, a young Wood Elf, so the Elves in this coven really did exist, the Wood Elf clans had a long and noble heritage as such the Elder was behaving quite pleasantly.

Even as he sat up the grass which had wrapped itself to his arm still clung on but loosened it's grip enough for him to move around, slowly letting go as he rose to his feet and extended his arm out to the other Elf.

"I'm Lycus Akoníto, Elf Elder of the coven, pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Back in the woods. (Anyone)   Back in the woods. (Anyone) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:36 am

"It is. I've never seen plants act like this."

He reached out to stroke a branch reaching to Lycus, his green painted fingers running over the rough bark gently.

"The forest must love you." Plants hadn't acted like this when he had been nearly killed by Kenny. There was something about this Elf that the forest seemed to love. Fabian was curious.

His eyes flickered down to the offered hand before turning back up to Lycus.

He smiled pleasantly, pointedly not reaching for his hand. He didn't shake hands.

"Fabian."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Back in the woods. (Anyone)   Back in the woods. (Anyone) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:47 am

His eyes hardened slightly when the Elf rejected his hand, it sliding into one of his pockets casually as he observed the plants around him.

"Hmm.."

Lycus mulled that over for a moment, did love have to do with how the forest was reacting? It had never done something this drastic before, there were always small movements but unless he manipulated them nothing like this ever happened.

"I honestly don't know, and whether or not delving further for answers is a good idea or not is beyond me."

He wanted to understand this, but he didn't want to risking finding out more about what had happened, Aleksandr was his main lead and he didn't know if he wanted to ask him, knowing how the Lycan had been he would probably refuse to tell him anything.

"Oh well, I am glad to know that I am not the only Elf here, we seem to be a rare breed in this coven."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Back in the woods. (Anyone)   Back in the woods. (Anyone) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:51 am

"I would ask them, but I hadn't learnt enough to be able to speak fluently to plants when I left."

He could gauge plants reactions and emotions and, in some circumstances, their words. But he couldn't communicate to them at all.

"Yeah, you're the first Elf I've seen, too."

He gave a half shrug. "though I haven't seen much of the coven at all. I've been too busy with Rick."

Since he had been claimed by the Vampire, they had been spending an extraordinary amount of time together. A lot more than usual with... very different and very interesting activities.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Back in the woods. (Anyone)   Back in the woods. (Anyone) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:00 am

"That's a shame, I'd like to know what they were saying, all I know is that since I returned to the wood they have been clinging to me."

If he wanted to be clung to he would've stayed in the room, he needed space to breathe, it had been hectic this week and he needed some peace to sort through it all.

"Well that is disheartening, I was hoping there were more of us around, thought I suppose it isn't that appealing given that there are Vampires and Lycans here."

Both posed so much threat to and Elf, would a Lycan tear you to shreds for sport? Or would a Vampire gorge themselves upon you?

"I take it Rick is your partner?"

He asked, feigning interest.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Back in the woods. (Anyone)   Back in the woods. (Anyone) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:04 am

Fabian gave a little shrug.

He hadn't been around Elves for over a century. He didn't care if there were a lot of Elves here or not. He had lived without them for so long, he could live with out them now.

"Maybe more will come," was his not-so-enthusiastic reply.

He really didn't care.

"Rick's been looking after me since I was a kid."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Back in the woods. (Anyone)   Back in the woods. (Anyone) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:56 pm

"I do hope so."

He replied, it would be nice to see more Elves around, seeing so few of them was alarming, their numbers had suffered greatly ever since the industrial revolution where pollution spread illness that they had never experienced.

If the forests they live in were unhealthy then they were at risk of a similar fate.

"It's uncommon for an Elfling to be away from their tribe."
He noted, it was indeed very strange.

Lycus' gazed turned back to the mansion, he hadn't meant to stay out so long but it was hard to pull himself away from the forest, plus he hadn't even thought about how Alek would react, he was so used to coming and going as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Back in the woods. (Anyone)   Back in the woods. (Anyone) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Fabian shrugged a little. He wasn't an Elfling any more.

"It wasn't entirely purposeful."

At first it was entirely the opposite but as his time with the Vampire went on, he had decided to stay with him. He wouldn't leave him.

"Rick's good to me." Most of the time. "I don't care that he's not an Elf."

Bian liked Rick's Vampireness. He'd never admit that he had started to enjoy being bitten. Rick would never let him live it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the woods. (Anyone)   Back in the woods. (Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in the woods. (Anyone)
Page 1 of 1