Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Welcome Back

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[C] Welcome Back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:25 am

Maks let out a weak chuckle at that but when Lyo wiped away one tear another followed soon after, he was emotional and at the moment he wanted to experience everything that he was feeling, completely unfiltered.

"I love you too."

He whispered, nuzzling into the hands on his face, he wanted to wrap his arms around the man and never let him go.

"Untie me so I can finally touch you."

He muttered with a watery smile, he had just wanted to hug the man for so long.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:27 am

"Now why would I untie you when you're spread out so perfectly for me?" Lyo chuckled softly, his hand stroking down own the man's chest.

He did untie him, though, letting his wrists free from the table so he could embrace him properly.

He still couldn't quite believe it.

His Maks.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:29 am

As soon as his arms were free a very sore, very tired Maks launched himself into Lyo's arms, wrapping his own around the man and holding onto him tightly.

To be able to grab the man, to put his hand on him without it passing through and just causing him to shiver, this was the best feeling.

He gave a small sniffle and buried his face in against the man's chest, taking in a deep inhale of his scent.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:31 am

"You're still leaking," he mumbled into Maks' ear.

He hugged him back fiercely, though, burying his face in Maks' hair and inhaling deeply.

He smelled just like he remembered.

"I've missed you so much."

He rocked Maks back and forth slowly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:35 am

At this point Maks didn't care if he was crying, he was beyond the point of caring about that.

He had Lyo back, he could feel and touch and just be with him again, it was more than he had allowed himself to hope for.

His hands clung onto Lyo, bundling in his shirt, too afraid to let him go encase he faded away and it turned out that he was just dreaming.

"I've missed you more than anything."

His world had been set right again.

Looking blotchy and sniffling from crying he leaned up and claimed the man's lips, he had wanted to kiss him for far too long.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:37 am

"Ooh, attractive," he chuckled when he pulled back.

A blotchy, oozy crying man was perhaps not the most attractive thing to be kissing him.

But he honestly couldn't tell you of a better kiss he had had before.

Any kiss with Maks was perfect.

"You're still gappy. A new body hasn't fixed your god-awful teeth."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:43 am

Maks snorted at Lyo's mocking, in truth the man wasn't much better than he was, but he didn't care at this point.

"Fuck you, my teeth are fine."

He replied, running his tongue over his teeth, forgetting his new additions he accidentally cut his tongue on his fang.

A soft, inhuman growling-purr rumbled from his chest as the drop of blood ran over his tongue, he hadn't tasted anything that good in his life, and it made his stomach tighten with yearning for more.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:45 am

"Yeah, apart from those nasty holes. I swear, you've lost so many teeth that you're more gums than gnashers," he snorted, flicking Maks' nose teasingly.

Lyo pulled Maks closer, though, refusing to let there be too much distance between the two of them.

Oh, he couldn't believe how good it felt to have his Maks back in his arms again.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:48 am

His little growl turned into a purr as he was pulled close to the man again.

Right now it was hard to focus on one singular thing but when Lyo touched him all he could think about was him.

He clung tightly to the man and nuzzled against him.

"Now that I'm not working anymore, maybe I can get them fixed."

There had been no point before but since he was going to be able to keep his teeth in his mouth, he might have to replace the lost ones.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:50 am

"Might make kissing you actually pleasant," Lyo snorted with a grin.

He leaned forwards to claim another kiss from the man.

He missed kissing him as much as he missed the man's charming personality.

And now he could be greedy and have the man all to himself for as lnog as he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:55 am

Maks wasn't going to complain about the amount of kissing or that he would be all alone with Lyo for quite a while until they were willing to separate for more than a few moments.

His smaller, aching body was pretty much surrounded by Alyosha's embrace.

He gave a small whine and he pulled back from a kiss, nipping at Lyo's lips with a purr.

"Hungry..."

He murmured, he didn't want to be apart from Lyo but his stomach was protesting with an empty churn.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:58 am

"Doc got some blood bags for you."

Lyo leaned over, dragging Maks' body with him, as he reached for the box of blood bags.

He held out one for the Vampire as he straightened the two of them.

"I s'pose you should just, uh, bite it or something?"

He wasn't an expert on feeding from blood bags.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:07 am

Maks grunted as he was dragged around with Lyo, he was still a little tender so that was a bit uncomfortable.

He took the bag and fiddled with it for a moment, he had put much thought into actually having to live off of blood, it was strange to think about.

Carefully he brought it to his mouth and let his fangs pierce it, sealing his mouth around it as blood splattered down the front of his shirt.

He gave a deep groan as he took his first gulp, the taste was like nothing he had ever had before, so much so that it almost left him disorientated as he gulped down more desperate mouthfuls, it felt like his entire body was dry but he could feel the blood slowly seeping into it.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:09 am

"Am I going to gave to get you a bib?" Lyo asked dryly.

No matter what, he'd be there to offer dry comments to the situation. That was Lyo's job in life.

Lyo reached out to snag another bag.

With the way Maks was drinknig that down, he wouldn't be satisfied with just one.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:16 am

He drank until the bag was crumpling on itself and had nothing more to offer.

When Lyo grabbed another he took it eagerly, discarding the last empty on and biting into the second one with the same groan.

A deep purr rumbled in his chest as he drank it, his eyes sliding shut as he leaned up against Lyo's chest, slowly he was feeling a lot better and being against Lyo always ease any pains he had.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:19 am

Lyo rubbed Maks' arm gently as he drank in the blood, more slowly this time.

"That's quite a thirst."

Lyo had a fleeting moments thought about whether he'd be able to let Maks drink fro him like that. Probably not.

His fingers ran through Maks' hair.

"Still avoiding a haircut?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:22 am

When he dropped the second bag he was panting softly but was feeling a little better.

Blood stained his lips as he looked up at Alyosha.

"Everything just felt so dry."

His throat had been parched.

His hand reached up to run through is long hair as Alyosha played with it.

"Dunno, might need to cut it."

Perhaps it was time for a different look, he hadn't decided.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:26 am

"New look? What ya thinking?"

He gave Maks' hair a playful little tug, lips quirking upwards a little. He was always curious about Maks' changing style.

Every time he changed his appearance, it was as interesting as the next.

Maks always had something interesting in mind when he changed his style.

"I'm thinking of a little change, too."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:28 am

He smiled as his hair was tugged, being playful again felt nice, it was relaxing.

"Maybe shave both sides, shorten the length but leave it longer in the middle and push it all forward."

He didn't really know yet, perhaps he would have to mess around with it a little before chopping anything off.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:31 am

"Push it all forwards?"

With one spread hand, he pushed as much of Maks' hair forward into his face as he could manage.

"Hmmm... Oh yeah, that's hot." Sarcasm line his voice thickly.

"I like it the way it is."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:33 am

Maks rolled his eyes under the waterfall of hair he was currently beneath.

"Jerk."

He murmured, giving the man a playful shove as he brushed the hair from his face.

"Yeah?"

He replied, pushing it back into place, if Lyo liked it then he wasn't too inclined to change it.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:35 am

The playful shove was a bit hard for just a playful shove. Lyo was pushed back and stumbled as he tried to keep himself on the bed. "Oi, watch it."

He righted himself and rubbed his shoulder gently before leaning forwards slightly.

He stroked Maks' cheek the ran his hand up into his hair, brushing it back behind one ear.

"Yeah, I do." He leaned forwards to steal a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:46 am

Maks' brows furrowed as Lyo stumbled backwards, there was no way he had hit the man that hard, he should have barely felt it, but Lyo didn't seem to be kidding around.

"What? I barely touched you."

He replied, clearly not accustomed to his new found strength.

A small smile graced his lips as his hair was pushed back behind his ear, he leaned up into the kiss eagerly, softly gripping the long strands of Lyo's hair.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:48 am

"You're not human any more, Nosferatu," Lyo pointed out.

With inhumanness, came inhuman strength. Maks would have to get used to being stronger than he was. For Lyo's health.

His teeth scraped teasingly over Maks' lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:52 am

That moment of clarity hit when Alyosha pointed that out.

"Shit, you're the fragile one now huh?"

It had always been the other way around when they were younger, Lyo had never known his own strength and had over done it a fair few times.

A low groan sounded as teeth ran over his lip, he could feel his fangs ache, and odd sensation that left him wanting more of Lyo's affections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome Back   [C] Welcome Back - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Welcome Back
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next