Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[o] Night Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[o] Night Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:18 pm

"He never does." Ian pulled a disgusted face.

Abene had no decency. At least Ian had some sense when it came to getting his dick wet. He didn't just go out and try to get lucky with just anyone. He liked to get to know people before he dove in.

"Spose you'll just be sitting and watching me then, huh?"

Ian pulled her inside the bar and winced as a bad rendition of I Was Made For Loving You was ending.

"Can I convince you to play back-up for me?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Lilly shook her head, even though it was against her better judgement.

She had been on stage at a strip club, she wasn't about to let a little bit of singing scare her off.

Place, Ian actually took her places, she was at least going to make the most of new experiences.

There was nothing worse than being a boring date.

"I'll sing too, I can die of embarrassment later when the alcohol wares off and I become less brave."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Ian's grin was wide as he pulled her along to the bar.

"Excellent."

He leaned down to press a quick kiss to her lips before lifting her to sit on a bar stool. "Order us a drink." He slid a note out of his pocket and laid it on the counter in front of her.

"I'm going to talk to the DJ."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:30 pm

Lily had to stop herself from purring as he kissed her and lifted her up onto the stool.

She smiled happily as she leaned over the bar and ordered him a drink, getting one for herself as well, this time without the blood.

Her gaze followed him a little as he went to the DJ, she really was starting to like him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:38 pm

Ian leant against the DJ's booth and chatted idly with him, gesturing to Lily once or twice during the conversation and sharing a laugh with the DJ as one of them made an amusing comment.

When he returned to the bar, he rested a hand on Lily's shoulder and rubbed it gently in a small affectionate motion.

"We're up after this one," he said just as an ABBA song began playing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:48 pm

"Great."

She replied, trying to sound enthusiastic but coming up a little short.

Even still, she looked up at him with a little smile and passed him his drink as well as the change before paying for her own.

He wouldn't be allowed to pay for her, and she didn't expect him to so she paid for her and sipped on it happily as the taste of orange juice and citrus vodka ran over her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:51 pm

His lips pursed in something dreadfully similar to a pout when she handed him his change and paid for her own drink.

"I'm buying our next round," he murmured instead of causing a fuss. If she didn't want him to pay for all her drinks then he wasn't going to fight over it. They could buy alternate rounds or something.

"Maybe after a few drinks you'll be more enthusiastic about singing with me."

He swigged at his drink.

"I hope you like Maroon5."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:57 pm

Lily liked paying for her own drinks, she appreciated the gesture but alcohol was expensive and she didn't expect Ian to dote on her like that.

"Alright then."

She replied with a small nod, they could take turns if it meant she didn't have to see him pouting like that, as adorable as it was, it made her feel guilty.

"Probably, and I'll most likely think I sound amazing while doing it."

She added with a little chuckle before nodding again.

"They're great."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:03 pm

"We're always amazing while singing. The alcohol just makes us think we're rock gods."

Ian wasn't terrible at singing, but he wasn't great by any means. He was the perfect ideal of 'good enough for karaoke but not good enough for recording.'

He took a deep swallow of his drink and licked a few droplets off his lower lip.

"Oh wow," he chuckled in Lily's ear as the woman singing ABBA began belting out the chorus of the song. "She may be a dancing queen, but she doesn't have the crown for singing."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Lily gave a little laugh and nodded, she wasn't a terrible singer but it wasn't brilliant, enough so that she could sing around the house without being self conscious.

Her gaze followed the path of Ian's lip as she swallowed a large mouthful of her own drink.

A snorted laugh sounded as the man whispered in her ear, luckily she swallowed earlier otherwise she would have choked on her drink.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:19 pm

"Coming after that, I dont think you have to worry about having a bad voice."

He tugged her hair playfully as he downed the last of his drink, setting the glass on the counter, just as the song (thankfully) came to an end.

"You'll sound like an angel's chorus. C'mon."

He grinned as he made his way to the tiny stage. When he climbed up, he held his hand out to help Lily up.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:31 pm

"I think you're right."

She replied with a giggle, after that her worries had faded pretty quickly.

She gulped down her drink and followed after him, taking his hand thankfully as he helped her up onto stage, there were negatives to being short.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Ian's mischievous grin returned as the music began.

He moved to stand in front of one of the mic stands on the stage hips swaying a little to the beat.

"Just shoot for the stars
If it feels right
And aim for my heart
If you feel like
And take me away and make it OK
I swear I'll behave."

He gave Lily a wink as the people in the bar began cheering him on. He was a far better singer than the woman that had just butchered Dancing Queen.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:41 pm

When Ian started to sing Lily laughed softly, he sounded good but his song choice was definitely cheeky, it suited him perfectly.

She stood beside him swaying to the music slightly as she waited for the female segment of the song.

If nothing else tonight was going to be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:45 pm

"You wanted control So we waited
I put on a show Now I make it
You say I'm a kid My ego is big
I don't give a shit And it goes like this

Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk
And I'll show you

All the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger"

His hips continued to sway to the beat, dropping her another wink.

He enjoyed putting on a show for people and his prowess on stage showed how often he did it. After his first minute of standing awkwardly, he had removed the mic from the stand and was strutting the stage well, circling and singing to Lily as he did so.

"Maybe it's hard
When you feel like you're broken and scarred
Nothing feels right
But when you're with me
I'll make you believe
That I've got the key

Oh
So get in the car
We can ride it
Wherever you want
Get inside it
And you want to steer
But I'm shifting gears
I'll take it from here (Oh! Yeah yeah!)
And it goes like this (Uh)

Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you (Uh)
And I'll show you

I don't need to try to control you (Oh, yeah)
Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger (Yeah yeah)
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Lilly tried hard not to blush or get flustered as he sung to her, which was difficult because up here on stage he look delicious as sin.

Plus his confidence was insanely attractive, the lyrics weren't helping either.

A little awkwardly she took the mic, trying to channel her inner Christina and add some sass into it.

"You wanna know how to make me smile
Take control, own me just for the night
And if I share my secret
You're gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this

So watch and learn
I won't show you twice
Head to toe, ooh baby, roll me right
And if I share my secret
You're gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this

And it goes like this"

Despite her nerves she at least managed to put some sex appeal into the words.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Ian grinned as she sang to him.

Looks like she hadn't had quite enough alcohol in her system to think she was a god at singing yet.

He cupped her cheek, his bright blue eyes gazing down at her as he leaned down a little to use the mic she was still holding.

"Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
And I'll show you

(Oh, yeah)
I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them moves like Jagger
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Rock God or not she was having fun and smiled softly as he cupped her cheek and sung.

She waited until the song ended before pulling the mic away and stealing a cheeky kiss from the man.

They had practically made out on stage in a strip club, this was nothing.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Loud whistles sounded as Lily pressed her lips against Ian's.

He leaned down to kiss the woman more solidly as loud whistles cut through the air around them.

Ian pulled back and set the mic back on its stand before sweeping Lily up into his arms. He stole another firm kiss before jumping off the stage with her in his arms and heading towards the bar.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:15 pm

Lily gave a soft yelp as she was pulled into his arms, smiling brightly as she kissed him back, her arms wrapping around his neck as he carried her.

A soft blush coloured her cheeks at the sounds of the whistles around them.

Ian was always so exciting to be around.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Ian set the woman down on the barstool she had been sat on before they had jumped up on stage.

"I don't know about you, but I thought that was pretty damned good."

They'd definitely got the crowd going.

"I don't think we were quite an angel's chorus but we got pretty close."
Back to top Go down
Lily Simons

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:47 pm

She sat back down on the stool, steadying herself on the bar as she looked back up at him with a grin.

"We were better than I thought we would be."

She replied, shaking her head with a laugh, it hadn't been too horribly embarrassing to that was a win in her book.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Ian pressed a hand to his chest and pulled a 'wounded' face.

"You didn't think I'd be good?"

He tried to continue to act insulted, but the grin curling his lips was too much; he couldn't fight it.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down
Lily Simons

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:59 pm

"Is it wrong for me to hope you would at least be bad at something?"

She replied with a soft laugh, he was good looking, confident, was good with his family and could sing but he was fit as hell.

He had to be bad at something otherwise she was going to feel like a talentless, lazy blob of a girl.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Ian snorted softly.

"I'm bad at plenty of things."

He picked up a lock of her hair and brushed the ends over her cheek gently. "I'm bad at giving up on things when I want them. I'm bad at driving. I'm bad at keeping calm when people feed me bullshit."

The man paused for a moment then pulled a little face.

"Apparently I'm pretty bad at flirting, too, if the fact that I just told you I'm shit at taking other people's shit is anything to go by."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [o] Night Out   [o] Night Out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[o] Night Out
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next