Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Vashka's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Vashka's Room Empty
PostSubject: Vashka's Room   Vashka's Room EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:11 pm

(OOC : I'm new at this RP stuff,so please tell me if I'm wrong. Ah, sorry for bad grammars =w=;; )

Vashka jumped around her new bed, trying to get along with the surrounding.

Woah! I never thought I got a Bed! A Bed! My Own (maybe shared but still ) A Bed!

She jumped around and jumped on the bed. BOING!

A Springbed! Wow!

Boing! BOING! BOING!

"Stop It! It's annoying! " she shouted. Vashka then sat on the edge of the bed. Humming to herself and look at the mirror. Male Vaskha, aka Noirael was there.

"... don't embarras us..."

"I'm sorry" she replied.

Vaska opened up her bag and checked her belongings. Diary, photos, drawings, Coo!!!

She let out her pet pigeon. " This is our new home now! " she giggled. Waiting for somebody to tell her what to do.
Back to top Go down
Nora Cornelius

Vashka's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashka's Room   Vashka's Room EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:18 am

(OOC: Don't worry about that, as long as you do what you can no one will mind ^_^)

Nora sat on her own bed staring at Vashka jumping around, setting free a pigeon and seemingly talking to herself. When she seemed to stop Nora took the opportunity.

"Um, hello? I guess you're the one I have to share a room with." Nora said running her finger over some of the stitches in her cloak. "So...My name' Nora. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Vashka's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashka's Room   Vashka's Room EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Vashka giggled as she sets out the loving little bird. " coo! Coo! Stop it! " She laughed.

She then turned to the one who seems to be her roommate. She recalls something.. umm... Nora ? IWas it ? Nora! yes!

"... I'm in the same room as a girl? please take contol while I'll go hide myself..." Noirael hides in her deepest mind. (Probably shivering)

"Umm... Sure! "

She glanced the young woman, giggled, then glanced her again. " My name is Vashka Facade. Actually, my name is Noirael Eliael but I prefer to be called by my girl name~ " She smiled and shook her hand.

Yay! Roommate!
Back to top Go down
Nora Cornelius

Vashka's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashka's Room   Vashka's Room EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:49 am

Nora absently shook Vashka's hand "...Girl name? Riiiiiiiiight. Well anyway it's nice to meet you Vashka. My name's Nora Cornelius, I have no other names so Nora is fine." Though meant as a joke Nora didn't so much as smile.

"So what do you and your bird do for fun? Play cards? Chase each other all around the place? Or just...Jump around?" Nora asked, Sure, why not try and make friends, she seems nice enough. Might even bring out my better side.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Vashka's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashka's Room   Vashka's Room EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:41 am

"Nice too meet you again, Nora~ " She smiled absent-mindly as she was told to be very very friendly to her new friend.

When Nora asked her for fun, she was imagining her late past. Where she goes sunbathing,go wind-running ( basically running towards where the wind blows ),playing (being pecked) by Coo, jump around ? definitely Yes.... but most of all, having Lust for both her male side and female side.Remembering his wife, Veronikael and her late master, Raphael. Tragic story...

" Hmm... Fun ? For the last hundred years I was a boy. So... No much fun as a figment in the mind of that stoic arrogant person"
She mutters. " Well, I'm a no fun person anyway. Though I tried.I tried to be fun and serious at the same time so, I really don't know how to make fun. The trust is... I though it would be "fun" to jump on top of the bed like little kids but... The fact is... It's nonsense... " She admitted blankly.
Back to top Go down
Nora Cornelius

Vashka's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashka's Room   Vashka's Room EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:20 am

Nora just stayed awkwardly silent for a few seconds, the sudden personality swing caught her off guard. She gathered herself together.

"Was it nonsense? I mean...Until I brought it up you seemed to be enjoying yourself. Maybe it's nonsense because you believe it should be. But I don't think it is, nothing wrong with letting yourself go and having a good time, I might seem annoyed but that's because of hi-...I'll cheer up one day, then I might just join in with jumping around and laughing." Nora smiled weakly, fully aware her attempt to cheer Vashka up was somewhat pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Vashka's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashka's Room   Vashka's Room EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:07 am

" Thank you for cheering me~ " Vashka giggled. " I'm happy enough that Nora is willing to accept me. In my place, acceptance is very precious." She smiled.

She remembered Coo and instantly show it to Nora. "This is my pet. Coo! " she showed her what seems like a very small clock-like pigeon.

"Coo.Nora! Nora. Coo! " she introduced it.
Back to top Go down
Nora Cornelius

Vashka's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashka's Room   Vashka's Room EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:00 am

((Super sorry I disappeared for so long...I meant to return before...But the chat on the side kept making my laptop crash...I suddenly had the ingenious idea to disable flash...It's working a charm now~ Again really sorry D:))

Nora breathed a sigh of relief "That's good Vashka, very good. Stay happy, it suits you." Nora patted her head

Nora looked at Coo curiously "Nice to meet you Coo. Looks kind of like a toy." Nora poked Coo "But so soft..." Nora closed her eyes and smiled a little
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Vashka's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashka's Room   Vashka's Room EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:11 am

That's okay XD ))

"Happy ? " She tilted her head. " I can't even be who I am! But... I think I can be happy! I have to live my life the way I wanted~ With my beloved master~ " Vashka giggled. When she was patted she felt comfort, a great comfort and insisted Nora to keep on patting.

Vashka giggled looking at Coo blushing very hard. Coo was a bit insulted when he was called a toy but since Nora said he was very soft, he then just ignored the last insult.

"Coo likes you! " She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vashka's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vashka's Room   Vashka's Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Vashka's Room
Page 1 of 1