Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Alexanders room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Alexanders room Empty
PostSubject: Alexanders room   Alexanders room EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:53 am

Alexander was never really one for over extravagant rooms and so this one suited him nicely.

he moved too the corner of his simple bed and laid out his possessions.
first his clothing, not much just a few pairs of jeans and tops.
next came his two coats: one was a blood read coat while the other was jet black.
finally came his weapons and armour. he drew two exotic looking knives from the scarbards on his hips and placed them on a fine silk cloth facing end to end.
he then drew out his most pized possesions.
His sword, the Konari Narhethi and two very old but very useful rings.

He cleaned every piece of equipment and polished them to perfection before wrapping them up and aranging them neetly on the edge of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Nora Cornelius

Alexanders room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexanders room   Alexanders room EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:21 am

Nora, who after standing outside the door for a few minutes knocked and let herself into Alexanders room. She found him laying things out on the bed.
"Boo" She said in a very indifferent tone of voice. She sat on his bed "So...Who are you?" She tilted her head and stared at him
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Alexanders room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexanders room   Alexanders room EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:59 am

Alexander herd the knock and turned to see who had entered his room.

a small girl by the looks of it.

He was slightly surprised when she walked up to him and sat on his bed but decided not to complain.

he looked at her trying to hide his some what amused face at the fact that she had been so bold.

"me? i am Alexander Drago he stood up and bowed politely.

" and who may I ask are you?
Back to top Go down
Nora Cornelius

Alexanders room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexanders room   Alexanders room EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:34 am

Nora flinched back from the sudden standing up but then realized he was simply being polite "S-s-sorry" She murmured looking away, she paused for a moment "N-Nora...Nora Cornelius...Nice to meet you." She began to offer her hand then changed her mind, pretended to yawn and lay back on the bed instead. "Sorry for barging in like this...I was, I mean...I wanted to see who you are" She closed her eyes and started thinking about what a bad idea this was
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Alexanders room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexanders room   Alexanders room EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:03 am

Alexander smiled, she was nervous and yet out going. A weird combination.

He frowned slightly as she laid on his bed but again said nothing.

"Are you new here? I havemt seen you around"
Back to top Go down
Nora Cornelius

Alexanders room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexanders room   Alexanders room EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:58 am

"I-I'm sort of new. I haven't seen you either. Seeing your stuff on the bed like this..." Nora turned on her side to look at the things "I guess you're either extremely unorganized, messy or new. Maybe all of the above."

Nora got up to look into Alexander's eyes "S-s-so what do you do for fun?" She asked. The urge to leave was strong but...She couldn't avoid him for no reason, and maybe her worrying is pointless. Gotta keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Alexanders room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexanders room   Alexanders room EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Alexander smiled and laughed at this strange girls comment.

"messy? me? not a chance, im newish, ive just been re arranging thats all.

He sat on the bed next to her and looked into her eyes, and smiled.

"hmm what do I do for fun? um....Well i fight, I garden, I exercise and on the odd occassion I may have played a games console or two...

Alexander grinned widely at the last of his list.

maybe i should ask the same?
the girl seemed akward and so alexander decided to try and keep the conversation going.

" so what about you? what do you do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alexanders room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexanders room   Alexanders room Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexanders room
Page 1 of 1