Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

An Elf in a room of Vampires

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

An Elf in a room of Vampires Empty
PostSubject: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:38 am

Taylor had had a long day and decided to go to her room

she was aware that she'd be sharing a room, but she didn't care as long as they don't touch her tools

she saw a blank bed and grinned

clicking her fingers, her things then arranged themselves in he corner of the room, and the bed sheets turning blue and gold.

her tool box whent in the corner, and in the draws whent her clothes

on the walls went some weapons and a hanger for her holster with her two favourite handguns

how she loved telekinetic abilities sometimes

she chuckled quietly as her stereo finally found a place on top of her set of draws, quiet music playing. it was one of her fav techno bands

she kicked off her boots and flopped down onto her bed, smoking quietly on a fresh fag and adjusted her goggles.

Taylor was feeling relaxed and happy after an intense dancing session from before, and had an awesome power shower as well

she was feeling much better than she had in a long time

she pulled off her gloves and examined her hands and the scars that laced them

Taylor spent a few moments memorising how she got each, not wanting to forget as each scar was important parts of her history that she would never forget

but then the thee Outcast Marks on her back throbbed, and she winced

they were impossible to forget, occasionally throbbing painfully to remind her she's without a Tribe and alone

sighing heavily, she relaxed back once the pain faded and closed her sharp eyes

that was when she was aware of another's presence nearing the room
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:00 am

Jenevieve made her way up to her new bedroom, ready to examine it for the first time. She opened the door and stepped inside, her attention immediately going to the blue haired woman lounging on one of the beds. Jenevieve curled her nose at the smell of smoke in the room. She set her luggage down and trotted right up to the young woman, standing before her, hands placed on her hips.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She asked, tone strict and judgmental, staring at the cigarette between Taylor's lips. “If you want to muck your lungs I couldn’t care less, but this is my room now as well. I won’t have you causing the air I breath to be filthy. Put it out.” She ordered. For such a small woman she had a very authoritative presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:12 am

Taylor blinked at the woman owlishly

did she seriously...?

she burst out laughing, bending in half and clutching her middle

oh my goddess!! that's gotta be the first time anyone's ever dared to tell me to put my cigarette out! she laughed

after a few moments, she calmed down to snickering

simply for being like that, i will put it out...just this once. don't expect it to happen again. at this, she put the cigarette out on her arm well, love, i'm Taylor Longwood. few rules about me and we'll get on swell. from now on, don't tell me not to smoke, don't touch my smokes, and don't touch my tools, weapons or vehicals in the garage. do that, and we'll be the best of mates. you don't seem like the kind to put on masks and piss about with sugarcoating things. i like that a lot

and she was being truthful

like this girl in fornt of her, Taylor was a no shit, no sugarcoat, to the point and blunt as a cudgle to the head

lies and messing around had no place in her life

my name is Taylor Longwood, or Sparrow if you prefer. ex-military and currently a bounty hunter that's taking a break. who the hell are you?
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:12 am

Jenevieve cringed a little at the foul mouth on Taylor. But at least she put the blunt out. She folded her arms across her chest, eyeing the elf up and down.

“If you must smoke, then at the very least do it by the window. Likewise, if you be sure not touch any of my things then we’re on the same page. I have no interest in your belongings.” Her tone was flat, and she too appreciated the direct manner in which Taylor spoke. A good quality amongst all the others Jenevieve deemed “bad”. She let out a little sigh to collect herself.

“My name is Jenevieve Gladstone. I too am here on a…’break’… so to say.” She gazed over the young woman’s features.

“You’re not vampire are you.” She said, more stating it then asking it. She could sense the woman was not of her race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:21 am

Taylor snickered again, putting the stubbed out fag in an ashtray

i'll be sure to make a note of that, Jenevieve. also, you're right, i'm no Vampire. i'm an Elf. a Bounty Hunter known as 'Sparrow'. it's a name that's stuck with me since my father gave it to me. and you could say i'm here for the same reason. my bluntness and general lack of tact has landed me with some annoying enemies i can't be bothered to deal with right now as i'm exhausted and not paid to kill 'em Taylor said, grinning and shrugging as she then chewed on a new cigarette without lighting it

she liked this vampire.

similar and not at the same time

she chuckled quietly at the thought
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:40 am

“Sparrow.” Jenevieve let the name roll off of her tongue. An uncommon name, unique even. But Jene liked the way it seemed to have sentimental value to Taylor, a nickname coming from her father and all.

“You know Sparrow… I wouldn’t mind helping rid you of a few of these… ‘enemies.’ But at a later time… I don’t want to stir up any trouble so soon in my new life here.” She walked back over to her luggage and set it down on the last free bed available, unbuckling the suitcase so she could unpack her things.
Taylor was brash, unlady like, and crude. But something about her was endearing to Jenevieve... something that she couldn’t quiet put her finger on. Perhaps it was that Jenevieve felt that Taylor was one of the more self assured people she had met. Her brow furrowed a little as she tried to think of what exactly it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:55 am

Taylor sat up, stretching and then turned her back to Jen, which bore three large vicious looking scars, while she got up and stretched some more before turning to face the vampire again

that would be awesome. might be fun to have another partner again. my old one, as much as i love him, can't be brought back as it's too dangerous for him and his lover. he's only human.

though she was a killer, she still had a heart and was damned loyal to a fault to those she cared for

but yeah, wait until things calm down on both sides...makes a take out much easier. if you want, i can do some training with ya some time. if ya want. it'd be more fun with friendly competition she chuckled, a small spark on her eye
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:50 am

It would be hard for anyone to not notice the gaping scars on Taylor's back, but Jenevieve didn't dwell on them. The woman was an ex bounty hunter after all, so naturally it was expected her body would show signs of that old life.

"Hmm. Perhaps." She stated, concentrating on sorting out her belongings as she unpacked them. "What sort of... training... do you have in mind?" She asked. Typically she would kill humans by luring them into solitude, then sinking her long white fangs into the throbbing veins in their neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:43 pm

weapons training and combat training. i can teach you to shoot with un-erring accuracy, and to move quicker than you thought you could. not everyone goes down easily, and not all bountys are on humans. you would never ever take a Lycan on in hand to hand combat or try any other method of take down other than a sniper with silver bullets from a long distance incase the first bullet doesn't kill them, thus giving you time to shoot again.

she smiled, chewing on teh cigarette a little more and then rolled it across her lips to the other side of her mouth

she briefly chuckled over some of the memories of past bounties she had completed, and how she completed them

some were completed in very strange ways
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:29 am

Jenevieve began hanging her dresses up in one of the closets in the room. Most of her attire was black, though she had a few deep red and purple skirts, dresses, and blouses. Her fashion was one of a very long time ago, mimicking Victorian, Edwardian, and Gothic tastes. She listened quietly as Taylor spoke, taking in her words.

“I’ve never met a Lycan before.” She stated softly. “Though I’ve heard rumor that will change soon as there are members of that race here in the coven… a peculiar thing as the threat of a war has been on the brink between us for ages. Perhaps this is a kind of … attempt at peace on the Elders behalf.” She wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:37 am

Taylor thought for a moment, looking up at the celing as she fiddled with her goggles on her head

potentially. i don't see it working out too well though. the Elder for the Lycan's are actually part of the Pack who's leaeder may be beginning the war, according to my research. i always research the place i'm staying and the people inside. but yeah, if the elder Lyacan's Alpha calls him to heel, he'll go if he likes it or not, and wil attack when ordered by his Alpha...so i'm being cautious around the Lycans. i'll play nice as that coilean seems okay, but that's as far as it goes so far. we're waiting for other to come around really

she went over to a draw on her large toolbox and pulled it out, showing various tools used in mechanics.

but when she lifted the tray up, underneath was various weapons that Taylor had created or customised, and magazines filled with silver bullets

she showed this to Jen and grinned

i always come prepared my love

she let the tray back down and pushed it back closed, locking up the toolbox as well to make sure no one stumbled across her weapons. wouldn't do to have them taken from her
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:47 am

Jenevieve was impressed at how much Taylor knew. She set her collection of boots and heels on the floor of the closet, just under her dresses. Finally she stood up and turned to face Taylor, her eyes widening a little when she saw the assortment of custom weaponry. She let her eyes gaze them over, finally looking up at Taylor with a smile on her dark crimson lips.

“Sparrow… I must say I’m impressed.” She cooed, walking over and standing next to the blue haired elf. She folded her arms as she continued to stare down at them. “I may just have to take you up on this training offer.” She said, voice thick with a mischievous sort of sweetness, watching as Taylor again hid her prized collection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:57 am

Taylor smirked

well, this is just about one percent of what i've done. i've got more in the other draws and stashed in various places. i have a lot of weaponry.

she chuckled, tiwrling the keys in her fingers

and for the training, i'll simply say it's preping you for possible war. i'd be more than happy to make you a partner of mine to go hunting Bountys. the pay is awesome, and you'll have a lot of chance to hunt down for food and get paied for it she snickered

she then picked up the holster with her prized handguns that hung from a corner of her toolbox.

she pulled out the weapons, showing one long black handgund she called 'Vengeance', and a long silver one called 'Judgement'

however, despite all the weapons i've craeted, these are my babies. only i can use them properly as they're so atuned to me. 150 meter range with 40 cal bullets. silver casings with mercury exploding tips. a Lycan's worst nightmare. or for using against rogue vamps, i have UV rounds. they are interesting. i never new Vamps could go boom in sunlight. for other enemies/Deaders, i have armour piercing, toxic, and shock rounds. the more elaborate bullets are harder to make, but i still do so. i have a lot of different enemies. i make those kinds of bullets for all kinds of weapons, or even make em into rockets for my RPG. and this is just guns. i make blades as well

she grinned wider as she spoke about weapons, knowing most was probably lost on the Vampire, but she couldn't help it

it was a field she knew very well
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:23 am

Jenevieve listened closely as Taylor passionately went on about something that was obviously important to her. Jenevieve her self had never really been the type to care for weaponry, but listening to Taylor speak about it she couldn't' help but find herself interested. It was intriguing to say the least at the talent she displayed in knowledge of other races, and the best way to take them down. Intriguing and a bit terrifying, especially when she mentioned the UV bullets. That was a weapon she would defiantly care not to see.

Suddenly it dawned on Jenevieve that this Taylor was in and of herself a very deadly weapon, and could easily kill Jenevieve if she wanted to. A little knot of fear lumped up in her throat as she listened, feeling a little sick at the way she first introduced herself by demanding Taylor put out that cigarette. But for whatever reason Sparrow had listened and didn't kill her. her brow furrowed a bit in confusion. She looked up at the elf's face as she spoke enthusiastically about her trade. She didn't seem like the type that would want to kill for no reason. Even evil had morals it appeared. And even better she made talk of Jenevieve being her comrade in Bounty hunting. The fear subsided as Jenevieve let her thoughts settle. She trusted Taylor, and for whatever reason, Taylor had put trust in Jenevieve as well.

"It's all so... fascinating." She said in a near whisper, truly meaning it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:40 am

taylor grinned

isn't it? at first, i only knew guns as Thunder Sticks. they would flash and go bang. bearing in mind, this is when the british invaded america. i'm Native American, even if i don't look it. but there's reasons behind that. any way, after various things happening, i began investigating weaponry in all it's variety, looking at guns and blades and any other form of weapon, utterly facintated. i even looked at poison as well, because i thought it would be useful. herbology has been a great help. if you know how to heal a person, it means you also know how to kill a person. but yeah, weapons are intracte and delicate craetiosn now, and some of them are just pure brute force. i looked at weapons world wide on my travels and learnt weaponsmithing, the creation of weapons. i can do anything involving weapons now. it's an awesome feeling. *chuckle* each weapon has an advantage. stuff i can teach you in training if you want.

she thought she should stop rambling, but the vampire seemed genuinly interested, despite the slight fear she smelt earlier on

also, always remember not all weapons come made in steel...the body is a weapon as well, something that need to be finaly tuned and looked after as well. that's something else i can teach you too

she grinned, shifting on her feet slightly and fiddling with her guns before putting them back in her holsters

every movement made her muscles ripple under her skin, and because she was an elf instead of vampire and had to work at keeping her fitness instead of having it frozen in time like others did, every muscle was obviously well used and toned, but not so that it looked gross...just athletic and strong and like a predator
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:51 am

Jenevieve nodded her head as she listened. She was developing a sort of respect for Taylor, something that was rare on her part. She stood up straight and smiled big, the fangs showing from under her lips.

"Sparrow, I would be most honored to have you teach me your skill." She said, still holding the smile. Instead of the dark and judgmental presence she carried before with Taylor, she seemed enthusiastic and impressed. How quickly her attitude for this young woman had changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Taylor nodded, glad she would have someone that was as strong as Jen seemed

she could see great potential in the vampire, and loved that she was upfront just like herself

both qualaties were needed when she trained new Apprentacis

good. you'll be my new Apprentice to train up to my standards. it's been a while since i've trained anyone and had someone to cover my back. she grinned, but became a little more serious the training will be hard, and i won't go easy. going easy makes people sloppy and not think. i will seem cruel at times, but it's for good reason. not only that, when we go off on a Bounty, you'll have to listen to everything i say, and your cut of the bounty increases as your level of skill and training advances. at first you'll only get 20%, but as time goes on, it becomes a 50/50 spilt. also, remember, that this business is grim and will have to do things you really don't like. there were times when i've had to kill young vampires that looked like children. they were out of control and couldn't be helped. the bounty on them was high as well, as the contracter knew it was a difficult job. yuo have to have nerves of steel in this line of work...are you prepared?

she would like to have this girl as an apprentice...but if she wasn't able to cut it, like she believed she could, she would have to stop training her so she could find another

maybe Taylor might ask for a few apprentices...and if all pass, she can have a small group to work with, meaning the bigger bounties are easier to handle.

it would be nice to have a small group she could trust fully
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:00 am

The grin stayed on Jenevieve’s face, only faltering slightly when she hard of the bounty on the children. But the situation sounded unique and Jenevieve wasn’t the type to dwell on things like that. Her enthusiasm remained; glad to hear that Taylor wasn’t going to pamper her in the training.

The young vampire wasn’t even in it for the money. She had a taste for blood, and a brewing hatred for mankind concealed in her jaded heart. The money would just be an added bonus to strengthening her ability, finding fresh blood, and aiding her in her goal of terminating the unworthy.

“I believe I’m prepared.” She said, voice hinting mischievousness. “And I’m glad you won’t be going easy on me, doesn’t seem like you.” She continued to grin. “I’d be disappointed.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:11 am

Taylor chuckled low in her throat, grinning in a cat like manner

of course. nothing with me is easy and pain free. however, some of the training i put you through will be like torture. it is needed to toughen you up mentally and physically. i can and will make you see things that you don't want to see...i will ask someone who can reach into minds to invade yours and you must develop a will strong enough to fight them back, you will be forced to ingest poisons that are more than likely to kill you...and you have to develop and unflinching trust in me as i will be the one giving you the poison. you have to trust i won't give you a leathal amount, that i will give you enough that you'll feel like you're about to die, but not enough to kill you. you have to trust that i'll give you the antidote if you don't appear to be able to recover from the poison. not only that, you have to trust me in combat. you've had little to no training in fighting. i have had over four hundred years of fighting and hunting experience. i could kill you right now with just one move. you must trust me that i won't do anything, that i'll simply train you, and that all the shit i put you through is for a reason. you won't be the same person you are now by the end of it all. who you are will at first crack from one particular moment in the training...then you will be cut........then you will bleed....and then you will die. in your place will be a stronger version of yourself...but if this new person is who you want to be or not is another thing. this training will change you greatly m'dear.

she was dead serious as she spoke. as this is everything she had gone through. she had to trust teachers to not to kill her inexperienced ass, and trust them not to kill her with any other training.

and she soon became much stronger and resistant to many things

she isn't the old Taylor that had come through after her Outcast...she has changed into the TAylor many see nower days
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:35 am

Jenevieve made eye contact with Taylor as she spoke. The words she said were frightening to say the least. The young vampire wanted to be stronger, to not be held back from her weakness. But as the reality of the situation set it she felt her stomach churn. The brutality of it all didn't seem to be her style. And yet she felt compelled now to do as Taylor said, afraid that if she backed down she would get on the elf's bad side, and that was something she definitely didn't want.

"How can I know that I trust you Sparrow?" She asked, voice soft.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:19 am

Taylor looked deep into Jen's eyes, looking for faultering

she did see some, but there was determination as well

she sat back on her bed again and rested her elbows against her knees, clasping her hands together as she sighed heavily and ordered her thoughts

she looked back up with her eyes twice as sharp...but also open.

there's no certain way for you to trust me...i'd call you a fool should you trust me fully at any time...but i need you to trust me enough to do this with you. you must trust my Elven pride along with my promise that i never kill without reason or on a simple whim. i am a killer....but i'm not a murderer. there is a difference. but also, you must know that i will never ever lie...i will be blunt and forefront...i won't ever do anything underhanded unless in true combat with an enemy...i would never try anything that would upset my elder, or any potential friends. not only that, should my particular way of fighting not be suited to one who has more elegance and grace about her instead of brute strength and a savage edge such as myself, i can cater a new fighting style for you to utilise that my accomodate someone of your poise.

her expression was as open as it ever would be, eyes looking deep into Jen's
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Jenevieve held Taylor's piercing gaze. She found comfort in her words and promises, but needed more.

"I like the sound of that Sparrow. I respect people of our nature; Blunt, straightforward, head strong. And you seem to have more of those qualities then I. I trust you enough, but I want a pact. Just so I know. I can feel in your presence that you're passionate about what you do, but I've seen enough things go bad in my life that I want this sealed in blood. Since my life will be in your hands, I think that is only fair, don't you agree?" She asked. Her voice remained soft but it was straightforward as well. She wasn't playing games, and she knew that Taylor wasn't either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Taylor thought for a moment, just thinking of the pros and cons

if this pact meant she could sense more about Jen, it would help her a great deal in training her and she could cater to her needs better and know when she really is going to far. it would improve her safety.

however...she wasn't one for being so bound to another...but then, everything came with a sacrafice

that will be fine. however...if this pact allows you to see my thoughts, you don't dare look into them. i don't care if you see how i'm feeling and stuff, but you never ever look into my mind. you do that, and i find out, i won't hesitate in killing you. my thoughts are my own and heavy with secrets and things i don't want to share. but other than that, i will be happy to oblige

Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Jenevieve smiled and walked over to the bed, sitting down by Taylor and resting her hands in her own lap. She looked up at the elf with a sort of adroit expression.

"Sparrow dear I have no intention nor desire to look into your mind. Like you said your thoughts are your own. I understand that. I just want something in blood saying that I can trust you to perform such vigorous training on me without causing any fatal harm."

Her deep crimson lips stood out against the white of her teeth as she continued to smile up at Taylor, red eyes never looking away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Taylor nodded, taking a deep breath abd letting it out slowly, taking out a cigarette and shewing on it

then please, go ahead and make the pact. i have no objections then if my thoughts are safe. it would be advantageous for each of us

she then waited for Jen to make a move as she asn't sure how a pact was made with a vampire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires Empty

Back to top Go down

An Elf in a room of Vampires
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next