Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Meeting a Room Mate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Meeting a Room Mate Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:15 am

Jason pushed an auburn lock behind his ear before lying down on the grass, looking up at the starless sky.

He was slightly bored already in the early evening - despite having spent an hour on getting ready to go out. Makeup, dress, waxing. The whole caboodle. Only for his 'date' to cancel last minute.

He sighed, then groaned. The guy was hot as well. And he had a feeling he may of been up for a threesome with his 'best friend'.

Ah well, can't have them all.

But now that left him bored and alone, craving company.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:17 am

Aodh laughed, jogging away from a soaking wet Maccon.

The two of them had been playing on the beach and Maccon had managed to get herself soaking wet.

The two of the tromped up towards the mansion, Maccon flying forwards when she saw Jace.

She collided with him, tongue swiping over his face excitedly. She had missed the man. He was nice.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:23 am

Jason yelped pushing the wet fur away from him as he felt something warm and slobbery on his face. He kept the dog at arms length, wiping his cheek on his shoulder before studying the dog.

His eyes lit up when he recognized who it was, fingers now scratching behind Maccon's ears. He cooed, now not bothers that she was going to mess up his makeup and clothing.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:29 am

Maccon whimpered, staring up at the man with wide blue eyes when he pushed her away. Her ears drooped and she ducked her head. Did he not remember her?

But when he scratched behind her ears, she launched forwards again, tail beating in the air excitedly.

Aodh tromped up after his dog, giving Jace a grin. "Hey."

He hadn't seen the man since he had moved out of his room and into Aeker's.

"How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 am

Kissing the dogs head, not bothered by how damp it was, he glanced up as he heard a voice greeting him. He smiled brightly at his room mate. Aodh, right?

"I have been good. Plenty of sex, and more sex. Well, except tonight."

He let out a dramatic and miserable sigh, before cooing over Maccon again, ruffling her fur.

"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:36 am

"Very much the same," he chuckled.

He and Aeker had been at it like horny teenagers. You'd think after nine and eighteen hundred years, you'd get a reign over your need for sex. Not them.

"A break tonight, though. My ass just can't take it again tonight."

He crouched next to the man and grinned as he stroked his dog's damp fur.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:51 am

Jason laughed, opengly looking the male in front of him up and down - taking in his build and stand.

"Would never expected you to be a bottom." He glanced up at the sky in thought and wonder. "Then again, there was this guy who I thought was a big beefy top. Turned out he was a compleate and utter bottom. A screamer, too"

His lips stretched in amusment at the memory. "I guess this is a good example of dont judge a book by its cover."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:54 am

He gave a half shrug.

"Not always."

No, recent developments had given him the ability to take top occasionally. neither Aeker or Aodh were limited to one set role during sex any more.

He snickered softly. "I'm not a screamer, promise."

Little lie. He had screamed once.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:04 am

"Really? I don't believe you~" He teased. "I thought I heard screaming the pther day~" He gave Aodh a wide grin then turned back to Maccon to coo over her. He fussed the back of her ears before leaning down to kiss the top of her head.

"So adorable~!"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:08 am

Aodh snorted a laugh.

"Not me, kid."

He rolled his eyes as Maccon gave an excited yap, tongue swiping over the vampire's face. He smiled softly, watching her. She was such a beautiful girl.

"And another man falls for her big blue eyes and bubbly personality. She'll go off with another man and break your heart," he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:16 am

"Aww, she won't do that, will you."

He cupped her face so that his and her's were level. He stuck his bottom lip put, and lett it wobble a bit.

"Unless you are not serious about this, and will leave this beautiful young vampire for some old geezer?"

He sniffed dramatically, drawing his eyebrows togehter.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:19 am

Maccon yapped when her face was cupped.

Her tongue lapped out over his face before she wriggled away from him, padding to Aodh and brushing against his legs affectionately.

Aodh laughed loudly, dropping to his knees to hug the dog, sticking his tongue out at the vampire childishly. "I win, she likes the old geezer better~" he sang with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:26 am

Jason let out a wail as he watched Maccon go back to the 'old geezer', clutching his heart and falling back onto the grass.

"I have been used! I thought we were more then that."

He stuck his tongue back out at Aodh.

"The scent of piss must be a plesent smell to her."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 am

Aodh snickered as he fussed his dog.

She yapped, tail wagging as she curled up against him, loving each and every moment she got with her Master fussing her.

"I think she prefers it over baby formula. That stuff smells vile."

He stuck his tongue out again, corners of his lips curling into a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:34 am

Jason mockingly gleared at Aodh, beofre relaxing his features, unable to stop the grin.

Reacing out, he fussed Maccon again behind the ear, then stroked her firmly down her back.

"Even if you broke my heart, I can't help but love you."

He gave out another dramatic sigh again.

"I guess I will just have to love you from affar, like the rest of them."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:36 am

"She's like that with all the men."

He stroked Maccon gently, grinning.

"A little heart breaker, my girl is."

He hugged her close again, resting his chin in the top of her head, grinning widely at Jace. "You get to love her from afar while me and ,y boyfriend awake to her in our bed every night."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:40 am

Jason let out a little aww, pulling his hand away as Aodh wrapped his arms around her.

His eyesbrows rised slightly is suprise.

"You have a boyfriend? Well, that is another thing I did not assume, you being a taken man." His bottom lip jutted out again. "Guess I will have to admire you both from affar. Though, it must ba a bit of a cockblock if she is in your bed everynight."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:44 am

He snorted softly. "Where did you think I went if not to move in with my boyfriend?"

Aodh wasn't in the habit of randomly switching rooms when the need came to him. He had quite liked the room he was in. But Aeker's room had the appeal of his boyfriend living in it. Much better than three ginger people and a cat.

"I said we wake up to her in bed, not that she's in bed with us all day."

Usually she steered clear of them while they were doing...certain activities.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:49 am

Jason shrugged.

"I don't know. I did not pay that much attention, to be honest. I just assumed you moved rooms."

The corners of his lips twitchd. "So, not like a cat then, that just stares at you creepily. There was this one time when I was round this humans house, and I swear his cat sat there and watched the whole event. That, or it was dead and the owner did not notice because he had his hands full."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:52 am

He shrugged,

Well, that was the truth. He had moved rooms. He'd just moved into a room with his boyfriend. Minor details.

"Hands full, aye? Of what, I wonder?"

If he were a lesser man - or if he weren't so entirely devoted to Aeker - his eyes would have trailed downwards suggestively. But just from the tone you could tell what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:58 am

"Want to find out?" He purred, leaning a little closer Aodh, leering at him through his lashes. His pink tongue darted over his lower lip, his own gaze lowering, not so subtly.

He knew that Aodh was in a relationship, but a little flirting won't hurt. Besides, if he showed no interest when we was single, why would he show interest now? And even if he did, he expected nothing of it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Aodh snorted and pushed Jace away by his shoulder, laughing. "Do I heck."

He nudged Maccon forwards and she launched herself at the vampire weapon (read: tongue) ready.

Maccon licked at the vampire's face, leaving behind thick trails off saliva.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:00 am

Jason didn't bother catching himself as he was pushed on, grin in place.

"Oh well, it was worth the sh-"

He yelled as the tongue returned to his face. He pushed the husky away again, more out of surprise then disgust. Though, he did not appreciate his eye makeup being smudged.

He sat back up again, fingers still fussing behind Maccon's ear. His other hand placed in front of the huskies muzzle.

"You can lick my hand, but not my face."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Room Mate   Meeting a Room Mate Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a Room Mate
Page 1 of 1