Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Lone Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Lone Wolf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Lone Wolf   [C] Lone Wolf - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Alek chuckled.

The sound was not a happy one. It was just as broken as his whisper, lined with sadness.

He just leaned against the bars of the cage and laughed his broken laugh.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lone Wolf   [C] Lone Wolf - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:58 pm

The wolf almost cringed at the sound of that laugh, something inside of him was tearing itself apart at the sound, it was heart breaking and made him feel an overwhelming sense of guilt.

Despite the compulsion to stay down on the ground he slowly crawled toward the man.

His movement was slow but he made it to the edge of the cage.

Pushing his muzzle against the bars he nudged the Alpha's side, this man's sadness matched his own.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lone Wolf   [C] Lone Wolf - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Alek flinched away when the Wolf nudged his side.

He stood and stepped back again.

Alek couldn't stand to even look at the Wolf at the moment. It was too much for him.

Alek felt sick.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lone Wolf   [C] Lone Wolf - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:02 pm

The wolf dropped it's head back to the ground, the feeling of loss and guilt filling him.

The way the man looked at him, he didn't understand why he did, but he knew it was his fault.

With a soft whine he looked away from the man's gaze, it hurt to be looked at like that.

Instead he curled in on himself protectively, hiding from it all.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lone Wolf   [C] Lone Wolf - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:04 pm

"Hiding."

His voice was bitter and angry and hurt.

"You told me to never hide myself. Hypocrite."

Alek turned his back on the cage. He couldn't stand to watch him right now.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lone Wolf   [C] Lone Wolf - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Theo...

His words came as a sorrowful whimper as he hid his head in against his body, not daring to face the man's accusing stare.

He hadn't meant to hurt the man, he barely understood who the man was but the word kept hammering inside of his head from deep within,

Theo. Theo. Theo.

It was a nagging in is brain willing him to remember.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lone Wolf   [C] Lone Wolf - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:09 pm

"Not even my mate gets to call me that name. What makes you think that you can call me that name?"

He didnt want to hear his name come from the Wolf.

Not while he was this upset.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lone Wolf   [C] Lone Wolf - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:14 pm

He didn't know what he had done, but he felt the pain of his convictions, he had done something horrible, but what was it?

Something horrible had happened to him to, something the man couldn't handle.

Theo...

He whined again, calling out the man's name, not connecting that this man was the one who he had been looking for.

He will come back for me, I know he will...

He shook his large head slowly before resting it on his paws as his large eyes watered and went glassy.

No, they were right, he left me behind.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lone Wolf   [C] Lone Wolf - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:16 pm

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

Alek wheeled around again, almost spitting in his anger.

"I am not Theo any more and even if I was, I wouldn't allow a traitorous asshole that can't even get a grip on himself enough to remember me use my name."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lone Wolf   [C] Lone Wolf - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:19 pm

The wolf flinched as he was snarled at, scrambling off of his spot on the ground and hiding in the opposite corner.

He had gone from looking like a predator to looking like prey.

The great creature curled up in the corner, tucking himself into a ball as he kept a wary eye on the other man, afraid of him lashing out.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lone Wolf   [C] Lone Wolf - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:20 pm

Alek's body shook, his clenched fists almost trembling with the anger coursing through him.

He took a shaky breath before turning around again and heading for the stairs.

He couldn't be down here any more.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lone Wolf   [C] Lone Wolf - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:23 pm

The Wolf didn't make a sound after that.

He had been caged and then brought to kneel, his one goal was to protect himself and now he couldn't even do that.

He had failed as a man and now had failed as a Wolf.

Acceptance for his situation began to sink in as he lay there, silently dreading the next time that door opened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lone Wolf   [C] Lone Wolf - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Lone Wolf
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6