Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] No Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maksim

Maksim

[C] No Place - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:34 pm

"I've drawn a few jackals as practice, if I draw him up you can help me decorate him."

With both of them working together on this it would turn out to be a good looking design.

Maks hovered behind Lyo eagerly looking over his shoulder as the pizza was pulled out.

He too gave a purr as they were set out.

"Smells so good."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:37 pm

Lyo cut the three pizzas up quickly and dished them on separate plates.

He handed one of the anchovy pizzas to Maks. "Enjoy."

Lyo picked up the other anchovy and the cheese pizza and headed towards the livingroom.

"Still with us, Dani?"

The man looked up, blinking slowly then nodding.

"Awesome. Pizza time. Then you can go sleep it all off."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:29 pm

Maks grimaced as he looked down at the pizza he was given and moved to carry it at an arms length toward Dani.

He carried it and the other two milkshakes out into the living room.

"Try not to pass out in your food."

Maks joked as he placed the pizza down and one of the drinks on the coffee table in front of Dani.

The man would be nice and full after that.

Then he moved to the smaller couch and sat down, taking a sip of his own drink.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Lyo sat down and lifted a slice of cheese pizza to his lips.

He bit into it with a pleased moan.

"Pizza's good, Maks," he assured his boyfriend with a grin.

Dani smiled up at Maks as his pizza was placed down in front of him. "Thanks, bro."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:33 pm

"Lyo made it, not me."

He replied with a chuckle before he plopped himself in Lyo's lap, taking back the stolen piece and biting into it with a playful growl, chewing when his mouth couldn't hold any more.

"Mine."

He murmured around the few, chewing it with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:36 pm

Lyo's fist drove into Maks ribs when the man sat in his lap.

He stole the pizza slice back.

"Not yours." He'd claimed this slice of pizza.

"You can have some of mine if you want." He knew Maks wouldn't take any of his.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:44 pm

Maks yelped as he was punched and quickly squirmed out of Lyo's lap, sitting at the edge of the couch with the rest of his pizza tightly in his clutches.

He took another piece and chewed it happily, not keen on this idea of sharing.

"I would if yours wasn't gross."

He replied with a glare as he filled his face with cheesy goodness.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:49 pm

"Anchovies aren't gross, bro." It was Dani that came to the defence of anchovies.

"They're all up and awesome with their salty, fishy goodness." Dani sucked an anchovy into his mouth happily, chewing on it with a pleased moan.

"At least someone here knows where it's at," Lyo grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:52 pm

"Both of you are crazy."

He muttered, shaking his head, he would happily go without anchovies in his life, forever.

"Maybe you're both soul mates."

He teased with a laugh as he wolfed down another slice of pizza.

It was good to see Dani speaking and eating, hopefully the man would be on the mend soon.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:55 pm

"Maybe," Lyo agreed. He was pretty quickly.

Lyo and Dani took a moment to glance at each other. "Nah."

They weren't close enough to be soul-mates. After years of being friends, they knew that they weren't gonna get any closer than they were right now.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:01 am

"Oh well, more for me then."

He replied, placing his feet in Lyo's lap as he grinned over at the man, at least he didn't have to worry about losing the man to someone else.

Lyo was well and truly his, and he liked it that way.

"How you feeling Dani?"
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:07 am

Lyo snorted. "Yeah, you get the very worst of my moods along with the very best. Aren't you lucky?"

Alyosha had quite black moods at times. Maks was one of the few people alive today that had experienced a really black mood.

Dani nodded. "Much better now I've got some food in me, bro." He didn't feel quite so light-headed as he did when he stumbled through the door.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:10 am

"Mhmm.."

He replied around a mouthful of pizza looking at the man dully and rolling his eyes.

"And I wonder why people think you're scary."

He muttered after swallowing a large gulp from his drink.

"You have a bed temper."

Which was funny since he was so mild mannered when they were younger, unless he was pushed.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:16 am

Lyo rolled his eyes and tossed his pizza crust towards Maks.

"I developed it after dealing with your stupid ass all these years." He'd been with the man for many many years.

"Can you believe I've dealt with you for six years now."

They had started dating when he was sixteen. Now, at twenty two, he was still dealing with Maks shit.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:19 am

"Aren't you lucky?"

He replied, returning the man's sentiment right back at him.

It had been a long six years and they had been through a lot of shit together, it had only served to make them stronger.

"Been together a long time, huh?"

He replied, they had been friends since they were little, but dating had changed that friendship.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:23 am

"Yeah."

Lyo smiled as he patted the man's feet, resting in his lap.

Six years had been Hell, but they'd gotten through it. And he couldn't be unhappy about it. Being with Maks had been incredible.

"Thinking about dumping you next week. Six years of shit is enough."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:33 am

Maks snorted a laugh, he didn't believe for one moment that Lyo would leave him, it just wouldn't happen.

"I was just about to promise that the next year would be better but screw you."

He replied with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:36 am

"You'd enjoy screwing me," he snorted.

The man gave a wide grin as he bit into his pizza.

Dani watched the two with a little smile. Their relationship was strange. He had thought it would be a shitty relationship before he got to know them.

But now he'd been there and seen it, they worked together so perfectly.

It was amazing to watch.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:11 am

"I would."

He replied with a grin and he moved a little closer to the man, leaning up against him.

Despite their bickering the two of them did care deeply for one another, all the man handling was just a bit of fun, plus it got all their frustrations out.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:54 am

"Shame that its your ass that belongs to me, huh?"

Alyosha had all but permanently painted himself as the dominant in their relationship. Maks hardly got a chance to dominate him any more.

Any needs Maks had to dominate someone got taken out on Dani in the past year.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:18 am

"You don't hear me complaining."

He replied with a smirk as he took a sip of his drink, purring at the chocolatey goodness.

At this point Maks was practically resting his head on the man's shoulder as he ate his meal.

"I might complain, but you're not that bad in bed, sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:20 am

"Sometimes, huh?"

Lyo nudged the man roughly with his shoulder.

"Maybe I should only fuck you sometimes, then. Cut down the amount of times we fuck to stop you from being disappointed with poor performance."

The man smirked. "Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:25 am

Maks bit into Lyo's shoulder roughly as he was nudged before settling against him again.

"Fine, you're good, all the time."

He replied, rolling his eyes, he hadn't wanted to give Lyo a big head but he wouldn't risk their sex life for the sake of poking fun at the man.

Sex was too important.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:27 am

Lyo elbowed Maks cheek when he was bitten.

"Careful or I'll bite you back. And I won't be as gentle as you."

Maks suffered nasty bites from Lyo a lot. The younger man dealt with bleeding bitemarks often. Occasionally they were in awkward places which made moving painful. The worst had been one right on the crease between his ass and thigh. Poor Maks hadn't been able to sit down comfortably for over a week.

He'd also gotten him back good for that.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:33 am

Maks looked up at the man and gave him puppy dog eyes, giving a soft whine at the threat of being bitten.

He didn't want to sport one of Lyo's more nasty bruises, the pain of those was only enjoyable for a short while, then they just got irritating.

Plus, more than once the bite marks had gotten infected when he hadn't taken care of them properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] No Place
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next