Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] No Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maksim

Maksim

[C] No Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Maks snorted a laugh and shook his head.

"You think you will have a choice in the matter? Lyo will mark you if he wants to mark you."

Maks' body was covered in small scars from years of knife-play, none of them were too bad, Lyo was pretty good at controlling himself when he played with blades.

There had been a few times when they had first started that Maks had needed the wounds stitched up.

"Choking is great if you trust the person doing it."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:46 pm

"Great," the man murmured. He needed being forcefully cut like he needed a hole in the head.

Though the idea of a cold blade against his heated skin did sound... interesting. Perhaps in the future he would allow Lyo to try it. Maybe. It depended what kind of mood he was in.

And if he survived this winter without a house.

"Don't trust Lyo like you do, bro."

The man lathered soap over his body, smiling as the dirt and grime cleaned away.

Then he reached for the shampoo bottle again.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Maks chuckled again.

"You probably shouldn't, Lyo and I have history, that's why I trust him."

Lyo was probably the only reason he was alive, otherwise he would have died hungry on the streets when he was still a child.

"You two will work shit out, kinda have to if you're thinking of staying here longer than a night."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:58 pm

The man shook his head as he pushed himself slowly and carefully to his feet.

One thing he didn't need was to fall over and smack his head.

"I'll be out of your hair tomorrow, bro."

He didn't want to hang around. he could only imagine how Lyo would torture him if he hung around too much.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:01 pm

Maks handed him a towel and offered him a hand out of the bath, last thing he needed was to fall over.

"Dry off and I'll grab a pair of clothes for you to wear as we can shove those in the washing machine."

He replied, Dani wasn't getting back into filthy clothes, that included his beanie.

The man snorted a laugh.

"Like hell you will, man you can barely walk, what makes you think you will be alright by tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:06 pm

Dani took the offered hand gratefully.

"Bit of food and sleep in my system and I'l stop shaking at least." That was better than the way he'd been going on the past few days at least.

Then he wouldn't need to worry about much for the next few days. And when he started feeling shit again... well, he'd get to that when it came down to it.

Dani rubbed the towel over his pale skin gently, wiping his bony body of moisture.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:09 pm

"Dry off, I'll be right back."

Maks exited the bathroom and walked past Lyo, heading to their bedroom.

"Stealing a pair of your pajamas."

He called out, his clothes wouldn't fit Dani, the man was too tall.

He took an old pair of Lyo's pajamas, some he rarely ever wore anymore and headed back into the bathroom.

"Here man, anything else you need washed while I'm at it?"

He muttered handing them to Dani before gathering up the man's clothes and heading to dump them in the washing machine.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:21 pm

"Why doesn't he just come and grab anything else we have in the house?" Lyo was usually much nicer about Dani's presence. He liked the older man. He really did.

But he had had a long night of actual romance and loving sex planned and now it was all but a good intention in his head because of the man's presence. He wasn't happy at all about it.

Though, if he had seen Dani's condition instead of sulking, he wouldn't be acting so hostile.

When Maks returned, Dani had sat himself on the toilet seat so he didn't fall over.

The older man shook his head gently. "Don't own anything else bro." He had a small bag with him. It held his spellbook in it. That was all.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:29 pm

Maks shook his head softly, he felt bad for Dani, they were friends and he was in a bad way.

"Get dressed, if you need me I'll be in the kitchen, just shout out."

He muttered before heading into the living room and giving Lyo a hard smack upside the head.

"You know, I'm glad we met when we were kids because when I rocked up to your house looking like he does you would take care of me instead of being a sulking ass like you are now."

Maks wasn't impressed with Lyo's attitude right now, with all that said he marched into the kitchen and fired up the burner, screw it if Lyo hated mac and cheese, that's what they were having tonight.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:37 pm

Lyo grabbed Maks' wrist when he was slapped. "He is not my best friend. He is not the love of my life. I don't owe it to him to go any more out of my way than I already have for his pasty ass." His glare was hard for a moment before he let go of Maks' wrist, that would now probably hold a bruised imprint of his fingers, and turned over so he was glaring into the backrest of the couch again.

"If he cant fucking afford to get himself a pizza, then he should get a better fucking job," Lyo called after Maks.

Every time he tried to have a nice romantic night with Maks, Dani had to be there, complaining about being hungry. Taknig his food. Or joining them n the bedroom.

The one time Dani really needed the help was the one time Lyo was fed up and didn't give the man even a glance to gauge his condition.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:43 pm

Maks paused in surprise as Lyo held him in place, staring down at the man as he was glared at, though his own eyes didn't look angry like they normally would in this situation, he looked sad, upset.

"He isn't my best friend, or the love of my life either. I love you Lyo, but you're not acting like the man I fell in love with. If you don't want to help him then that's fine, but at least let me try to do at least one good thing and save someone the way you saved me."

He muttered, sounding ashamed as he went into the kitchen, turning away from him before Lyo could realise how upset he was.

Maks bit his lips he pulled out what he needed from the cupboard, putting a pot of water on to boil.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Alyosha covered his face with his hand and gave a soft, weak chuckle.

He hated seeing that sadness in Maks eyes. He'd fought so hard since they were both just a few years old to try and keep that sadness out of his gaze. recently he had thought he'd done it. Helped Maks recover. He hadn't looked that sad in a long time.

And now he was the one that had put that sad expression on his boyfriend's face.

When Dani emerged from the bathroom, wearing a pair of Lyo's old pyjama pants, Alyosha was sat up, cradling his head in his hands as he stared down at the ground.

"He's in the kitchen. You've got mac and cheese waiting for you." Lyo didn't even sound disgusted at the thought of mac and cheese being prepped in his kitchen.

Dani nodded slowly, his gaze on Lyo as he made his way towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:56 pm

There were some scars that just wouldn't heal no matter how much you tried.

Lyo had sewn him back together when he found him in pieces but sometimes things got to him, something happened that would open old wounds.

Maks felt bad, he didn't like getting into these emotional situations with Lyo, they fought all the time but usually he didn't matter at all, a small shouting match an a heated kiss and it was completely forgotten.

When Dani walked in Maks pulled himself away from staring absently down at the pot of boiling pasta.

"You're looking better already, just got to fatten you up."

Dani had lost a lot of weight and the man had always been skinny, he hadn't thought it possible.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:03 am

Dani brushed his wet hair out of his face and looked down at his bare chest awkwardly.

He was scrawny now. his ribs were on show and he had a very thin stomach. Usually his ribs weren't quite so prominent.

"Haven't ever been able to get fat, bro"

Dani had never had enough food to be able to be fattened up. He usually hovered at the point between looking well enough to pass as healthy and sickly thin.

Right now he was firmly in the sickly thin area.

And he didn't really want Maks to see it. "Got a shirt I can use?" When they had been in the bathroom, he'd been hunched over. maks couldnt really see it. Now his thin chest was in plain sight.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:07 am

"Go get Lyo to grab you one, I'll finish cooking."

He replied, he didn't really want to go back into the living room just yet, he would face Lyo again when he had calmed down a little.

Maks waited for the water to boil down before adding the cheese sauce and mixing it through the pasta.

He would have to deal with Lyo bitching about the smell in a moment, joy.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:18 am

Dani nodded and padded out into the livingroom. "Can I jack a shirt, bro?"

Lyo looked up from his current task of staring a hole into the floor, freezing up when his eyes fell on Dani's body. The man looked like utter shit. He'd never seen Dani so thin.

Though all his neglect, he'd never even seen Maks that thin.

It was sickly and unhealthy.

"Yeah. Yeah, let me go grab one," he murmured, standing and disappearing into the bedroom quickly. he returned with a shirt in hand and tossed it towards dani. "We'll be out in a second."

Lyo darted straight to Maks when he entered the kitchen. He pressed against his boyfriend's back and slid a hand under Maks' chin, guiding his face up to kiss him slowly. "He's starving out there. How long does mac and cheese fucking take to cook?"

He felt disgusted at himself for being such an asshole. Feeding Dani up and making a quick patchup with Maks needed to happen. When they had some alone time later, Lyo adn maks could patch up this little tiff better.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:23 am

Maks resisted the kiss a little at first but melted into it eagerly after a moment.

He leaned back against the man, cuddling in against his larger body, he hated any negative feelings toward Lyo.

"It's done."

He muttered, pouring it out of the pot and into the bowl before putting a spoon into it.

It was a large portion and he expected Dani to eat every bite of it, mac and cheese had a high fat content, hopefully it would put some meat on the man's bones.

"Lyo I'm sorry, but he has been living out on the streets in this weather..."

It was beyond freezing, the man wouldn't last that long out there.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:27 am

Lyo shook his head when Maks apologised, lifting a hand to press it over the man's mouth.

"Shut up." he gave maks a firm stare, threatening him to speak before letting his mouth free.

"I was an asshole." Plain adn simple. "Go feed him then tuck him in bed. Right now he needs food and sleep."

They could have their romantic night another night.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:30 am

Maks nodded as Lyo spoke, reluctantly pulling away from him as he padded back into the living room.

"Lay down on the big couch before you fall down, I expect you to eat all of this and then you can pass out."

He instructed, setting the warm bowl down on the coffee table for him before heading to grab him a glass of water.

"Don't you dare think of slipping out tomorrow morning before we wake up because I will hunt you down."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:38 am

Lyo followed after maks, leaning against the doorframe as he watched the two men.

"I'll take him to the bedroom when he's fallen asleep," Lyo said in English as his gaze sat on Dani.

He watched the older man wolf down the mac ad cheese greedily. Poor sod really was starving.

"I'll take the couch tonight. Stay with him so you know he's not going anywhere. I'll keep the house key with our money stash so he cant unlock the door tomorrow morning, just in case he doesnt wake either of us up."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:43 am

Maks pursed his lips as Lyo spoke, glancing over his shoulder at the man.

"I don't want to sleep without you."

Having Lyo sleeping on the couch really felt like they were having a couples fight and were distancing themselves.

He never slept well when he wasn't wrapped up in Lyo's arms.

Maks sat down on the smaller couch and rested his head in his hands, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:48 am

Ly moved to Maks' couch.

He nudged Maks forwards and stretched out on the couch, his leg resting behind Maks back as he wrapped an arm around him, pulling him closer so he could press a kiss to the side of his boyfriend's head.

"If I sleep in teh same bed as you tonight, I won't be able to keep my hands off you," he purred in a soft husky voice.

"As much as I want to fuck your ass hard tonight, I don't think Dani would appreciate being kept awake."

He tilted Maks' head up so he could lay a little kiss to his lips. "Just for tonight. After tonight we can banish Dani to the couch and we can do a whole lot of not sleeping together tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:54 am

Maks smiled and laid out in front of Lyo as he was pulled closer, nestling in against him.

"Fair point, tomorrow night then, it's a date."

He wouldn't miss out on another night of loving, slow sex. It was a rarity and he missed having small sweet moments with the man.

Maks leaned up eagerly and kissed the man back, purring softly at the contact.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:04 am

"Better be. If I don't manage tomorrow night, I'm tying you to that bed and keeping you there for a month," he promised.

And it was a promise. Lyo didn't make idle threats very often. Least of all with Maks.

If he made idle threats with Maks, the man would walk all over him.

Lyo smile as he pulled Maks against him, watching as Dani licked the sauce out of the bowl.

"Want anything else, Dani?"

The man looked up and Lyo chuckled. he had a big smear of sauce up his cheek. "I can make pizza in ten minutes flat if you want some?"

The man hesitated for a moment before nodding slowly. He was still painfully hungry.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:08 am

"Fear not, tomorrow night, my ass is yours."

That was a promise, he wouldn't deny the man two nights in a row.

"Oh well Lyo you'll be happy now, that was the last of my hidden stash of mac and cheese."

He replied with a chuckle as he looked up at the man, licking his neck affectionately.

"You're lucky, Lyo's pizza is better than any shit you buy at the store."

It was rare that Lyo made pizza for anyone else but him.

"You need anything else to drink? I can make one hell of a milkshake."

That made him purr softly, now he wanted one too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] No Place
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next