Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] No Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] No Place - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:14 am

Lyo gave a soft purr as Maks' tongue stroked over his skin.

"Careful." He wanted to make sure Dani was okay, not battle a desperate need to pin Maks down and tease him.

The man gave a little grin at the thought of pizza and milkshake.

"Pizza and milkshake night tonight. Come on Maks, let's go work our magic in the kitchen."

he nudged the man off him and pushed himself to his feet, padding towards the kitchen.

"We'll be out soon."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:20 am

Maks chuckled and pushed himself off of the couch and padded toward the kitchen, taking hold of Lyo's hand as he walked.

He liked these little touches and they would be fleeting tonight since they would be in separate beds.

When they were in the safety of the kitchen he turned around and gave Lyo a chaste kiss, he didn't want to tempt the man.

"A special dinner tonight."

They were both cooking their specialties.

"Strawberry, caramel, chocolate, malt or vanilla?"

He asked.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:29 am

"Chocolate."

Lyo loved Maks chocolate milkshakes. He made them the best he had ever tasted anywhere.

"Grab toppings for me." He titled his head towards the livingroom. "You know him better. Grab something he'll like."

The man opened the 'baking equipment' cupboard and started pulling out the necessary ingredients. He pushed the sleeves of his tee up and grinned over his shoulder.

"Any preferences for yours? You might be able to convince me to make it stuffed crust if you're extra persuasive."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:34 am

Maks nodded and headed to the fridge and grabbed out the toppings, they always had supplies for pizza.

"Anchovies...he likes anchovies on his pizza."

He remembered that, he and Lyo had that in common, even if it was gross.

Maks purred and pressed up against Lyo, leaning up and licking his neck slowly.

"I'll be extra well behaved tomorrow if you do mine with cheese crust."

He purred, he would left Lyo live out all of his dom fantasies without complaint or resisting, it would be a very rare treat.

Maks grabbed the milk, sauces and the ice cream and began piling stuff into the blender.

They would all be having chocolate tonight so he would just make a huge lot of it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:39 am

Lyo grinned.

Someone else that likes anchovies. "You're a minority now, Maks. Maybe I should just make one huge anchovy pizza to keep our majority pleased."

He wouldn't be that cruel. He knew how much Maks hated anchovies.

The man tilted his head when his neck was licked again, a soft moaning purr sounding. he loved Maks licking his neck. Ever since their silly Vampire roleplay they did when they first moved in here, he'd enjoyed the attention Maks gave his neck a lot more.

"Tempting."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:08 pm

"Don't you dare."

He grumbled, he hated anchovies with a passion, they were salty and horrible.

If Alyosha cooked him a pizza with them on it then he would not be eating it.

"What could I offer you that would be enough hmm?"

He mused, thinking over his options.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:24 pm

"I'm not that cruel," he assured with a chuckle.

He wouldn't make Maks eat any anchovies. It was cruel and unusual torture.

Lyo grinned at the question.

"A nice long kiss would be appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:28 pm

Maks smirked as he padded over, pressing up against Lyo's side, he leaned up and pressed a long kiss to the man's lips.

His hands gripped Lyo's hair as he deepened it, purring in against the man's lips.

He nipped his bottom lip and nibbled on it for a moment before trailing his tongue over it.

"Love you."

He muttered in a soft, muffled murmur as he hid his face in against the man's neck, nuzzling against him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:31 pm

Lyo wrapped his arms around his boyfriend as they kissed deeply.

It was a long kiss that Lyo made sure lingered for as long as possible. He enjoyed the feeling of Mak's lips against his own.

"Love you, too."

He gave Mak's backside a firm pat.

"Go make us some milkshake."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:35 pm

He had always had a hard time expressing his feelings though he still made sure to tell Lyo that he still loved him often.

The man meant a lot to him, more than anyone else in this world and he wanted him to know it.

Maks gave a soft nod before padding back over to the blender and scooping in more ice-cream and chocolate sauce to make it nice and thick before sealing the lid and turning it on.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:41 pm

While Maks worked on the milkshakes, Lyo began forming and kneading the dough.

He split it into three forms easily and moulded them into rectangles.

Not too long later, Lyo had shoved two anchovy and a plain cheese pizza into the oven. He leaned against the counter and brushed his hands of flour.

"Messy business."

Making pizza was pretty damned messy at times.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:08 pm

Maks chuckled as he looked over at the floury form that was Lyo.

"Worth it though."

No one made pizza quite like Lyo, he would eat nothing but pizza if Lyo would cook it and let him get away with it.

"Milkshakes are done."

He added as he pulled out three large milkshake glasses and drizzled some chocolate syrup in the glass before pouring in the drink and adding a straw.

"Good to go."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:43 pm

Lyo grinned widely.

"Says you. Your arms would burn if you had to knead dough like I do." Lyo held out his arm for comparison. The man was tall and well built. The muscles on his arm were thick. A far cry from Maks' much slimmer frame.

"Wouldn't be worth it if you had to do it all the time. You'd find it as boring as I do."

Lyo was good at making pizza and that bored him. He could turn out a great pizza in minutes.

"Now we wait for the pizza to cook." It'd only take a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Maks rolled his eyes as he looked down at his slim frame, he had muscle, but it was dwarfed by those that Lyo had.

"Would be worth it if I was making it for you and you loved it as much as I do."

He replied, he would go through making it if he got the satisfaction of watching Lyo eat it happily, sadly he wasn't as good of a cook as Lyo was, he was better at making drinks, milkshakes mostly.

Despite the effort put into making them, Maks insisted on having Lyo's pizzas at least once a week, if not, he threatened to buy the store made stuff.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:52 pm

"Emotional little bitch," he chuckled.

That had to be one of the most cheesy things Maks had ever said to him. He couldn't not take the piss out of him for that.

Lyo leaned forwards to ruffle Maks hair, grinning widely.

Even after all these years, Lyo still ruffled Maks hair into a mess quite regularly.

And even after all this time, Maks acted as annoyed as he used to.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:56 pm

Emotional, maybe, more like guilting Lyo into making him pizza more often without bitching about it, not that it was likely to work.

Maks tried to duck out of the way as Lyo's hand ruffled his hair, though he simply huffed and looked up at the man dully.

He reached up and gave Lyo's hair a tug in return before chuckling and offering the man his milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Lyo stuck his tongue out childishly.

"I should shave all of it off next time." He ran his hand over his shaved section of hair. His fingers idly traced the area he knew his tattoo was. He smiled a little.

He liked touching his tattoos.

"I've been thinking of getting another."

Lyo took the milkshake happily.

"A cuff of black fire." The man held up his left hand as if to show him his wrist. "Maybe get both done. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:06 pm

He and Lyo had both had a bit of fun with the razor and has shaved off patches of their hair.

"Sounds pretty cool, I was thinking of getting another too, I think I want to get a jackal."

He had no real reason for wanting that animal in particular, he had just always thought they were cool, plus, he was a fan of the mythology surrounding Anubis.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Lyo gave a loud snort.

"The protector of the dead? Little ironic, huh?" Alyosha knew a little about Egyptian mythology himself. Enough to think Maks getting a jackal tattoo was seriously ironic.

"We should get them drawn up and go see Ferret."

Their tattooist had come to love the two of them. He'd done enough of their tattoos in the past.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:14 pm

"The irony isn't lost on me."

He kinda liked it really, he had sent more men to their graves than he had ever helped.

His hands were dirty and bloodstained, even still, he wanted it.

"Sounds good to me."

Ferret was a good tattooist, he was better than any other in the area and they were pleased with their current tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:18 pm

"Think he'll discount us if we show up together?" he chuckled.

The two of them were well known in Ferret's circle. They were well known in a lot of the darker circles of Moscow.

Ferret, however, wasn't... too scared of the two of them when they were on their own.

It was when they appeared together that shit hit the proverbial fan.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Maks snorted a laugh and grinned over at Lyo.

Most people were terrified if they ever found themselves in the same room with both Lyo and himself.

"I'm sure he will appreciate it if we both rock up together."

They would end up with very good rates.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Lyo chuckled softly, giving his boyfriend a devious grin.

The two of them would cause Hell to get their costs lowered.

"You'll have to let me take a look at your designs. I want a hand in it." Lyo liked helping out with tattoos. It was a personal thing to Maks to get a tattoo. And he wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:29 pm

"Alright."

That didn't worry him at all, he liked to put a lot of effort into his tattoos and design something that was detailed and held a lot of meaning.

"You can help me draw it up if you want."

They had both gotten quite good at drawing up designs, it helped that they were both creative in their own ways.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:32 pm

"Sounds good. Though I'm not all that great at canines."

Lyo's design drawing generally centred around felines and reptiles. He had been the one to design both his tiger tattoo and his snake tattoo.

"Might do some of the more decorative elements."

Lyo grabbed the tea towel on the side and opened up the oven.

He gave a purr as he pulled out Maks and set it on the counter. His and Daniil's followed soon after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] No Place
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next