Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Need A Place To Crash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyneric

[C] Need A Place To Crash Empty
PostSubject: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:08 am

Cy ran his tongue along his teeth slowly, sucking meticulously until he was certain that there was no blood between them.

He'd just turned Ray and was leaving him to... settle into becoming a Vampire. Until then, though, he needed a place to stay.

And where better than the sweet little thing that he'd been seeing for the past few weeks?

Cy bound up the stairs to Sonia's house, his blond and pink hair flying out around him.

His knuckles connected with the door a few times before he took a step back to wait for her to answer. He shoved his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket and let a pleasant smile curl his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:19 am

Instead of Sonia opening the door, it was opened by a very tall and very rugged looking man with bloodshot eyes and a beer-belly.  

This man looked tough, this man looked like he could kill with just his looks.  

"Vy. Ty syn suka , blyad', chto moyu doch'. Vy ostayetes' podal'she ot nashego doma!"  He grunted, slamming the door into Cy's face.  

You.  You're the son of a bitch that's fucking my daughter.  You stay the hell away from our house!
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:25 am

The Vampire arched a brow when the man towered over him and began yelling.

Well, that was...rude, the Vampire thought with a frown.

He didn't like people yelling at him.

He leaned over to knock on the door again. Cy wasn't leaving now. Not until Sonia answered the door.

He was a damned stubborn man. He wasn't going to back down because some stupid human yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:46 am

"Pozhaluysta, otets dal ​​mne otvetit' dver'!" Sonia's voice begged.

"Zatknis'." The man ordered. There was some scuffling and then the sound of a slamming door.

And then Sonia herself appeared from around the back of the house. She beckoned Cy to come over, waving her hand to him.

"I'm so sorry about my father." She apologized again. It wasn't the first time she had apologized to Cy about her dad's behavior. She wondered why he kept coming back to her even though he was aware of her brute of a parent.

Her voice was a whisper as she spoke.

"Please Father, just let me answer the door."
"Shut up."
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:15 am

Cy stood listening to the noise coming form the house silently with his hands still stuffed in his jacket pockets.

He knew without a shadow of a doubt that Sonia would appear sooner or later. She knew he was here and she wasn't as rude as her father seemed to be. She would appear even if it was just to apologize for her father's rudeness.

He could count on his girl for that.

He almost bounced down the steps and towards her when she appeared around the side of the house.

Cy pressed a gentle kiss to the girl's forehead when he was close enough, brushing her hair tenderly out of her face.

"It's all right, sweetheart. How have you been?"

It had been a few days since they had last talked. He had been busy with Ray for the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:50 pm

After Cyneric kissed her on the forehead, Sonia leaned in close and gave him a hug.

"I'm better now that you're here. I've missed you the last couple of days Cy. I hope that's not too clingy of me to say." She admited, nuzzling her face against his chest.

He was always so understanding of her aggressive father, and so kind to her. She was very happy to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:54 pm

"I've missed you, too, sweetheart," he crooned softly.

He pulled her closer when she hugged him, nuzzling into her soft hair. His hands stroked down her back slowly.

"Nothing had has happened since we split the other day, has it? I'd feel awful if I wasn't there to help you out."

He was laying it on thick here, he realized with disgust. But it was just what this act would say. Something cute and sappy that made him seem like he cared about her.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Sonia felt so warm when she was around him.

She had absolutely no idea that this was an act on his part. He thought he was completely genuine.

"No nothing has happened, don't worry." She said softly, standing back so she could look up into his eyes again.

Her hair was pulled back into a long braid, and she was wearing a simple but cute outfit that flattered her chest.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:13 pm

His expression softened into a relieved smile.

He should get an award for his acting. He was damned good at it.

"That's good to hear." He leaned down to feather a gentle kiss to her lips, pulling her against his body.

"Hey, I...um..." Cy's expression pulled into an awkward, sheepish little grin. "Me and my roommate kinda... had a falling out and he's kicked me out for a few days so the two of us can chill for a few days."

He ran a hand through his hair 'nervously.' "I know you haven't known me long, and I wouldn't ask if there was anywhere else I could go, but I don't really have any friends in the area and with work an' all, I can't afford to up and leave, and I really don't have the money to get a hotel and-"

He forced a blush on his cheeks. "I'm rambling... Could I... bunk with you for a few days?"
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:47 pm

Sonia listened to Cy ramble on bashfully with a confused and concerned expression on her face. When he finally got to the point, her eyes widened.

"Oh Cyneric, you know I wish I could help you. But you also know my father... he'd never allow that." She said sadly. She wanted more than anything to be able to help him.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:09 am

"Can I... talk to him...? I was in the wrong dating you without his permission."

He ran a hand through his streaked hair, biting his lip. "I'm sure that if I talk to him we can iron out things."

There would be very little 'ironing out' troubles. He'd lay down the law and daddy dearest would listen. If not bad things would happen.

He just needed to get some time to speak to her father one-on-one.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:59 am

Sonia's eyes widened and then she blushed with a smile. She gave Cynerics chest a soft hit.

"Cy, we haven't gone on one date. How can we be dating?" She giggled, wiggling her hips girlishly.

To her she thought that Cy wanted nothing more than a play-buddy, and she was fine with that. But the idea that he wanted to be her boyfriend and date her... well that made her blush very much.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:03 pm

His lips curled into a little smile when she hit him.

Well, she was feeling comfortable enough to strike at him playfully. That was good. She was getting more comfortable with him.

Cy drew the woman closer, folding his arms around her as he pulled her flush against him. "I'll have to amend that, won't I?"

He could afford to take her out on dates. Once a week, twice.

"How about, you let me speak to your father then we can go out on a date. How does the cinema sound?"
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:23 pm

There was a mass amount of conflict in Sonia's eyes. She loved the sound of going out on a date with Cyneic, and he was trying so hard by getting on her fathers good side... at least she thought all his intentions were good that is.

But she was terrified of her stubborn father. She was nineteen years old and he still treated her as an incompetent child, just as he had treated her mother.

He didn't want anyone dating Sonia and stealing her away for marriage. Not because he loved her that much, per say, but more because if she was gone, who would he have to boss around and do the housework?

"Do you really think that's a good idea Cy? You've seen how... rude he can be." She said, hanging her head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Cy coaxed the girl's head up with a gentle finger under her chin.

He leaned forwards to feather a gentle kiss to her lips, stroking her hair back out of her face tenderly.

"Let me talk to him. I'm sure we'll be able to iron out our differences and we'll all be a happy family."

He tapped the tip of her nose with a little grin. "Everyone has their baggage, sweetheart. Yours just happens to be your father. I can help you carry that baggage, even if it means going in there and letting him yell at me for a while before we make friends with each other."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:26 pm

The young girl felt so much affection for Cyneric, his words and actions making her knees weak and her stomach knot.

She had never felt for someone so strongly so fast before.

She looked down at the ground a moment before glancing back up at him.

"Only if you're sure this is what you want...." She said, gazing into his eyes.

She wanted to believe in having a happy family, but at this point it was more like a fairy tale wish then an actual possibility.

And most of all she didn't want Cyneric to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:34 pm

"I'm sure."

Cy gave an easy grin as he ruffled her hair affectionately.

"I'll go in there and talk to daddy dearest, and by the time I come out, we'll be best friends. Just you watch." He stroked her cheek and leant down to press a soft kiss to her forehead before stepping back.

"You scamper up to your room just in case he gets a little violent. I'm going to go talk to him. I'll join you in your room when I'm done, 'kay?"

He smiled softly at her as he guided her round the back of the house then through the door.

He didn't want her to see him 'making friends' with daddy dearest.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:56 pm

Sonia felt tears well up in her eyes out of fear, not for herself but for Cyneric. She only hoped he really knew what he was getting himself into. If her father hurt him, she would be destroyed by guilt.

She didn't know how powerful he was, that he was a vampire, and that he was only manipulating her.

She only saw a loving young man who was willing to put himself in danger to be with her.

It was like he was a hero, her hero.

As they entered the house, she gave his hand a squeeze and looked at him lovingly before running up to her room as she was instructed.

Mr. Belov was walking from the kitchen to the family room, a flask of liquor in his hand. He looked drunk, but not totally wasted.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Cy smiled at the girl, watching her run up the stairs.

Okay then, down to business.

The soft expression dropped from his features as he moved towards the family room with all the grace of a lion stalking its prey.

"Mr. Belov?" His voice was low, quiet but firm enough to cut through the air like a sharp blade.

Cy was not one to be messed with and the mix of his voice and stony expression screamed that to the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Cy smiled at the girl, watching her run up the stairs.

Okay then, down to business.

The soft expression dropped from his features as he moved towards the family room with all the grace of a lion stalking its prey.

"Mr. Belov?" His voice was low, quiet but firm enough to cut through the air like a sharp blade.

Cy was not one to be messed with and the mix of his voice and stony expression screamed that to the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:31 pm

As soon as the large man heard the voice of another male in his house, he swung around in anger. He recognized that voice. It was that tramp who was stealing his daughter away in the night to fuck her.

He hated the idea of Sonia finding someone else and moving on with her life. It wasn't because he loved her. In fact, he had forgotten what love was a long time ago. Instead he was only bitter and angry and selfish. It was how he felt most comfortable.

The reason why he hated the thought of Sonia leaving was because then he wouldn't have anyone to make him meals, or do the housework, the bitch work as he liked to think of it.

"YA zhe skazal , chtoby vy yebat' proch'!" He shouted, his fists balling up.

He couldn't believe this punk would just walk into his house, as if he had any right to intrude on another mans property.

"I thought I told you to fuck off! "
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:37 pm

"Yes, I believe you did," he replied in English.

He understood Russian well enough but didn't like speaking in it. It was such a vile language. He hated the sound of it.

"I told your daughter that we'd make friends." His blue eyes narrowed into a fierce glare. "That isn't going to happen."

He didn't make it a habit to make friends with such rude bastards.

"You are going to accept that I am with your daughter and you are going to keep your vile mouth shut about it." The Vampire strolled forwards slowly, his teeth baring, fangs clicking into place. A soft hiss crept into his words. "Is that understood, Mr. Belov?"
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Sonia's father spoke English, though he wasn't fluent in it. He didn't like speaking English, and this was his home so he would speak whatever language he wanted.

Cyneric's words made him livid, but before he could get violent, he saw the man's fangs grow before his very eyes.

He knew he was drunk, but he couldn't be that drunk... could he?

The Russian man stared ahead with an almost stupid expression on his face, dumbfounded by what he just saw and what he thought he knew couldn't be real.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:51 pm

"Staring? How rude."

This man was turning out to be very rude indeed. How did such a sweet girl like Sonia come from this pig?

"I believe I asked a question, Mr. Belov. Do. You. Understand?"

He spoke slowly, annunciating every word.

He hoped the easy route would happen. He didn't particularly want to get violent right now. He hoped just talking to the man would convince him to leave him and Sonia alone and accept that he was going to be hanging around.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Suddenly Mr. Belov snapped out of his stupor.

The fangs must just have been a trick, his eyes must have seen things, maybe Cy had his teeth sharpened like some young people were doing these days.

Who knows?

"Kem vy sebya vozomnili? Eto moy dom ! Sonia moya doch' ! U vas net uvazheniya k sobstvennosti cheloveka! YA dolzhen zastrelit' vas , gde vy stoite vy kusok der'ma!" He shouted, striding towards Cyneric as if he intended to hurt him.

"Who do you think you are? This is my house! Sonia is my daughter! You have no respect for a man's property! I should shoot you where you stand you little shit!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Need A Place To Crash
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next