Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] You're Gonna Miss Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:03 pm

"I know you do."

Aeker chirped back as Aodh entered the room, it was about time the Lycan got up anyway.

The Vampire gave a small yelp as he was dragged away from the food by the tight grip in his hair.

He kissed the man back deeply with a soft purr before pulling back a little.

"Seien Sie sanft, ich bin immer noch wund und hinkend."
He murmured softly, he had been moving around quite sluggishly since yesterday when the aching really set in.

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Aodh snorted, hand sliding down to grip a cheek firmly through the fabric of his pants. "Gut."

But he let off, setting Darragh down with a little smile as he ruffled the kids hair.

Darragh made his way over to Tik immediately, sitting himself in the man's lap and opening up the sketchbook he had bought with him.

His drawing began immediately and Tik was left to just watch him.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Aeker hissed softly as his backside was gripped, he was sensitive there at the moment, his body was practically covered in bite marks and bruises.

"Peace offering?"

He asked as he lifted up a stack of chocolate and banana pancakes for the Lycan.

Perhaps if he buttered the man up with sweets and food he would be spared for setting their son on him.
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:15 pm

Aodh ummed and arred for a moment before taking the pancakes.

"I also accept blowjobs as peace offerings." He smirked at the Vampire before heading over to the table.

"Come eat your breakfast, tot. You can draw when you're full."

Darragh whined a little but set down his sketchbook and climbed out of Tik's lap. "Stay right here. I'll be back soon." The boy grinned at Tik before flying over to the table.

He wanted to eat quickly so he could go back to play with Tik.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Aeker set out two teddy pancakes and a glass of juice for the boy, petting his head before getting his own portion as well as a mug of fresh coffee for Aodh and a mug of blood for himself.

He set his own plate down before giving Aodh his drink and taking a sip of his own with a soft purr.

"Eat it all up, Darragh."

Aeker bit into his own food happily, he was quite fond of pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:25 pm

After awwing at the shape of the pancakes, Darragh dug in happily.

It didn't take him long to inhale two pancakes, then he just looked up at Aeker with wide puppy dog eyes, nudging his plate towards the Vampire.

Surely mommy could spare some of his pancakes for his hungry son?

Aeker didn't want Darragh to starve, did he?
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:05 pm

"You must be getting bigger if you want more."

Darragh use to only be able to eat two pancakes, his appetite was growing, a good sign for a growth spurt.

Aeker chuckled as he took the boy's plate and shifted another pancake off of his plate onto it, there were more of them on the counter for Aodh anyway, more than enough to go around.

His gaze flickered over to Aodh as he slid the plate back over to Darragh.

"I think we should start recording Darragh's height, it would be nice to see how much he grows over time."
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Darragh tucked into his stolen pancake eagerly.

Aeker was getting good at cooking and pancakes were definitely one of Darragh's favourites. Chocolate and banana definitely made them better.

"That's an idea," Aodh mused. "Kid's gonna shoot up like a beanpole. Recording it will give us something to look back at in a few years time."

Aodh was definitely all for it.

"We'll have to try and get this one to keep still for a few seconds, though."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:12 pm

"I'm sure we can bribe him to keep still."

Aeker replied with a soft chuckle as he looked over at the boy fondly.

When all else failed bribery was a good way to get Darragh to cooperate.

"He definitely has your appetite."

He mused with a laugh as he looked over at Aodh before taking another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Aodh snorted. "Good luck with that."

When Darragh was done with his third pancake, he pushed the plate away and slid off of his chair, padding back towards Tik who had been busy toying idly with the cup.

"Nothing wrong with having my appetite," Aodh replied, stuffing a pancake into his mouth.

His appetite was healthy.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:24 pm

"It's a good thing we are well off, our food bills will be through the roof with how much you two are going to eat when he is fully grown."

He replied, finishing off the last of his drink in an eager gulp.

Living here really was a luxury, he was glad that he didn't need to dart off every other night to hunt, that wasn't the view of Vampires that he wanted to give the little boy.

His gaze followed Darragh as the boy went over to play with the young man.

"Aodh, I think we should enroll him in school soon..."

He wanted the boy to make some friends his own age too.
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Aodh's lips kicked up.

"Through all the years I've lived, I think I can afford a Lycan's food bills."

There was nothing to worry about with luxuries. He was rather well off in that aspect.

The Lycan hummed. "Me, too. I've actually been looking at a few schools around. There's one that's taught completely in English on the other side of the city that I like the sound of."

Darragh couldn't speak Italian. He'd need an English school.

"Tuition is hefty but I think it'll be a good school for him."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:34 pm

"We don't really need to worry about the tuition, between us I am sure we will manage."

Aeker and Alexis had split the Malkavian wealth, having that sitting around for seven hundred years had paid off well for them.

"I want him to have access to good facilities, the arts are important to him."

He wanted Darragh in classes of value, art and music were what he considered valuable even if human society said otherwise.

"We will have to deal with an odd schedule for a while and you'll need to drop him off and pick him up."

It would be hard for a while but they would make it work.
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Aodh nodded.

"I wouldn't dream of not letting him have arts and music. He lives by that." It was important to Darragh to be able to draw and play his ukulele and have fun. Aodh wouldn't take that from him.

"We could always keep him on older sleeping patterns. This sleeping for a whole eight hours straight still weirds me out sometimes."

The way people slept had changed so much over the years it was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:42 pm

"We could, we will have to test to see how well he takes to it, I don't want him to go without the rest he needs because of me."

He replied, chewing on his lip a little, Darragh struggled to sleep through the day as it was anyway, he couldn't stay asleep for that long.

"He is bright enough that he fully understands the situation anyway so I don't think we will mind that much if we try a few things out so he can go to school as still spend time with me."
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:49 pm

"If we put him to bed right after school and give him one cycle, he can spent the evening with us then we'll put him to bed for a cycle before he has to get up for school in the morning."

Aodh got up and headed towards the counter to fill his plate with more pancakes.

"That way he gets his sleep, he gets his schooling in and he gets to spend a few hours with you at night. If I keep a similar cycle; take him to school, sleep a cycle when I get back home, pick him up then sleep another cycle, we'll still have a fair amount of time together."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:52 pm

"That could work, I'll be up all night so when you two are asleep I'll do any chores, like making his lunches for him and making breakfast so all you have to do is get him to school."

He could still be up during the day he just had to stay in the room, so he could help pack the boy's bag and get him ready.

Aodh would have to heat up breakfast and give him his lunch, it should work out fairly easy.

"It would only be for a short while, I'm slowly getting into the Elder's favor, I just have to work a little harder from here on."
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:02 am

Aodh snorted softly.

"Good luck with Tony. She's a total bitch to get anything out of." He knew it would be trouble to get her to give him his silver. It would take a long time and a lot of work.

Darragh padded up to the table and put his pad down, open on the page he'd been drawing on.

"Look. Tik showed me how to write our names."

The boy pointed out what was on the page. Names in English, words written in a different language underneath and underneath the writing were pictures of both himself and Tik that Darragh had drawn. The boy pointed out some neatly written letters and then his own attempts at copying those letters. "That's his name. Dje- Djehoo-"

Tik, who had followed behind the boy smiled softly. "Djehuti-mes," he corrected gently.

Darragh beamed up at the Egyptian man. "Djehuti-mes," he repeated carefully. "And look, this is my name!"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:09 am

Aeker moved over and perched himself in Aodh's lap now that the man had stopped eating.

He leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to his neck.

"It will be worth the effort and the wait."

Going to Ireland, meeting Darragh and being able to be a proper family going out into the sun with one another were some of the fondest memories he had.

He wanted to experience that again.

Aeker smiled brightly as he looked down at the boy's book.
"That's lovely Darragh, you and Djehuti-mes seemed to be good friends now."

He struggled with the name a little, but after a small pause managed to say it well enough. Egyptian and German were very different languages.

He turned to Aodh after looking at the names written on the pad.

"I think I want to give Raisa a visit later."
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:14 am

"It will be," Aodh agreed, his arms slipping around the Vampire's waist.

They'd have their happy little family and it would be beautiful.

"Mommy, he prefer's Tik," Darragh scolded. "Tik's quite but he's nice. He can't speak much. But that's okay." Darragh gripped the Elf's hand and he smiled up at him brightly.

Tik smiled back down at him.

The Lycan's brows shot up.

"Really?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:18 am

Aeker nuzzled against the man comfortably as Aodh's arms wrapped around him.

"I'm sorry, Tik it is."

He replied as he was scolded by the boy, it was always amusing to get told off by Darragh, but their son had picked up his scolding tone very quickly and used it quite effectively too.

Aeker gave a hum and nodded slowly as he leaned back against's Aodh, resting his head on the Lycan's shoulder.

"I think I'd like to get a tattoo of yours and Darragh's names."

Something he could keep with him for as long as he existed.
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:48 am

The man grinned widely.

"Cute." Not that he could say anything. His one and only tattoo - something he forgot about unless he was reminded like he'd just been - was just as cheesy as getting names tattooed on him.

It warmed his heart that Aeker wanted to get their names, though. And to think once upon a time Aodh was worried about telling Aeker about Darragh.

"Where are you planning to get them?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:52 am

"I was thinking either on my chest."

He liked the idea of having it right over his heart, it was where the two of them belonged, something intimate that only the two of them would see.

"Or perhaps here."

He added, running his fingers over his inner forearm drawing a line parallel but an inch down from the bend of his elbow.

He didn't know why he considered putting it there, seemed like a place he would be able to admire it constantly.
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:59 am

The man smiled at the thought of the two of them being tattooed right over his heart.

He secretly loved all that sentimental bullshit. he wouldn't admit it out loud, though. He could already hear Aeker's ribbings for him being sentimental.

"Darragh, why don't you write your name in your best handwriting for mommy soon?"

Why not make the idea even more sentimental and have their names tattooed in their own handwriting? Not that he was dictating this tattoo now or anything.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 3:02 am

Aeker actually loved that idea, having both of them sign their names forever into his heart.

"You'll have to try make it nice and neat Sweetheart, it's going on Mommy's skin."

He added with a little smile as he cuddled in against Aodh, pressing a kiss to the man's cheek.

"You'll have to sign your name too, Love, I'll have to run it by Rai if she is feeling alright yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] You're Gonna Miss Me
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next