Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] You're Gonna Miss Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:46 am

When he felt the bigger stretch, Liq pulled away from Aodh and turned his gaze over his shoulder.

"That's not the same one," he murmured, his wriggling a little.

He was a little nervous taking a bigger dildo. Rai wasn't exactly gentle over the last two weeks. He doubted she'd be gentle with him now.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:50 am

"It's only a few sizes bigger, your body can manage it."

She knew Liq's limits better than he did, it would be a bit of a stretch and he may ache for a while, something she was sure Aodh would be able to help him with giving the state of Aeker's happy squirming.

"You can take this, or one of those two can take you."

Rai would offer him that choice at least, he might find that he liked the feel of a real cock over a fake one, she knew she sure did.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:53 am

Liq's gaze flickered up to the Vampire and Lycan, both squirming in pleasure when he was given the ultimatum.

He weighed up all his options for a long moment before finally coming to a decision.

"Aeker."

The Vampire was mild-tempered and gentle. He'd probably treat him with more care than either Aodh or Rai.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:03 am

Aeker looked up from stroking his Mate's hair softly when his name was muttered.

A warm smile graced his lips as he looked down at Liq.

Raisa moved, pulling away from Liq's backside and instead laying out beside Aodh, nuzzling up against the Lycan, nibbling at his cheek.

Aeker pushed himself to his feet and moved toward Liq, his hand stroking down the Necromancer's back softly.

"Why me?"

He asked softly as he leaned down, pressing a kiss to the man's backside.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:07 am

Aodh's arm slid around Rai when she moved to lay besides him. He pulled her closer, his hands stroking slowly down her sides.

"You can put that cock to use here if you still want to fuck a man," Aodh suggested with a purr. "Or I can put mine to use."

Liq stayed in place, bent over when Aeker's hand stroked down his back.

"Vampire are more gentle," the Necromancer answered truthfully.

You didn't hear about someone limping around after being fucked by a Vampire very often. Liq had decided that he'd rather be fucked by the lesser of two evils and be able to walk after the experience.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:22 am

Aeker gave a soft smile as his hands roamed Liq's impressive body, running down his sides before grazing over his stomach and brushing against his arousal.

"I'm your first man aren't I, well, I've been told I look feminine. When we first met, Aodh had mistaken me for my sister."

He muttered as he gripped Liq's hips and rolled him over, he liked being able to see his partners when he fucked them.

Aeker slipped himself between Liq's thighs, leaning down to litter his chest and neck with soft kisses.

Raisa gave a pleased purr of her own at Aodh's suggestion.

"It's been a long time since I've been with a Lycan."
The woman slowly took off her straps and dropped it to the floor, reaching for the bedside table and handing Aodh a condom.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:27 am

Liq's lips curled upwards at the short story Aeker shared. Having a laugh with Aeker was definitely relaxing.

He rolled over when he was made to, laying out with his lips still spread into a little grin. "If it helps, I never mistook you for a woman."

Liq had no problems with finding guys hot. It was the fear of anal that really made him cringe away from them. Since Rai had been training him, he'd been feeling more open to the thought of bisexuality. This was just his first real experience having sex with a guy.

Aodh took the foil packet from her when she held it out to him.

"You can put it on," he decided, holding it out to her. It was more fun when his partner put it on.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:41 am

Aeker smiled, the knowledge that people realized he was a man, did make him quite happy, as much as he loved being Aodh's wife and Darragh's mother, he was still male.

The Vampire leaned forward, his tongue lapping at Liq's lips softly, he could taste Aodh's arousal on them, he was very accustomed to that taste.

Slowly he kissed Liq, he would ease the man into this a little. His hand roamed down to stroke at his entrance, plenty of lube still remained there form Rai's dildo.

He positioned his hips, his member rubbing against the man's entrance, grinding against him firmly.

Raisa grinned and took the packet back, tearing the foil with her teeth before pulling out the latex.

She leaned forward, lapping at his arousal before sliding it over him and straddling his hips.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:46 am

Liq's thighs parted as Aeker reached down to him, returning to slow kiss happily.

He hadn't had such slow, gentle kisses since before mating season began. He had to admit, he was definitely enjoying the slow kiss more than the others he'd received today.

His hands moved up to curl in Aeker's silver hair.

Aodh kept his hips as still as he could as she leaned over to lap at his arousal and fit the condom onto him. The vibrator in his ass was driving him wild.

"You're not staying up there, sweetheart," the Lycan snorted, gripping her hips and flipping the two of them over, leaning over her to kiss her roughly as he held her against the bed by her hips.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:56 am

Raisa gave a yelp as she was pushed onto the bed, growling up at the man, the sound silenced as she was kissed roughly.

Her arms wrapped around him tightly as she ground up against him, her body still animalistic with lust.

Slowly Aeker pushed himself into the man, moaning in against his lips as his arousal pushed into his body which had been prepared through this last two weeks of mating season.

He still when he was inside of the man, letting him adjust to his first feeling of a man's cock.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:01 am

Unlike Liq, Aoh didn't waste much time with teasing the woman.

Her lust was infectious and Aodh just wanted to fuck. So his hands moved to grip her hips, adjusting them slightly before thrusting into her roughly.

The Necromancer groaned softly as Aeker pushed into him.

The feeling was very different than the dildos that Rai used. Aeker's cock was softer than the dildos,more yielding.

He had to admit that he preferred this to the firm silicone that Rai's cocks were made out of.

Liq's teeth sank into Aeker's neck as he hooked one leg over the Vampire's hip.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:07 am

Rai cried out as Aodh thrust into her, the man had so much more power behind his movements than Liq did.

She missed this feeling, the rough, primal movements of a Lycan.

The woman's sharp teeth bit into Aodh's shoulder, at the same time Liq's sunk into Aeker's neck.

The smell of his Mate's blood and the sharp sting of being bitten had the Vampire's nature rearing it's head.

His hips picked up pace, thrusting into him more roughly as his fangs clicked into place, his dark crimson eyes staring down at the man lustfully.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:12 am

The Lycan grunted as fangs pierced his flesh, shivering as he did every time he was bitten by a Vampire. His hips rocked harder, a soft groan sounding from him.

Rai didn't have to worry about being poisoned by his blood. Probably a good thing. There was a huge age gap between him and Rai. It was too dangerous for a Vampire so young to be biting him like this.

Liq groaned as Aeker's hips rocked into him a little harder, his eyes squeezing shut as his head tilted back.

The Necromancer moaned as his hips began rocking down against Aeker's.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:23 am

Raisa was half Lycan, she couldn't be poisoned by her own blood, it suited her well, she could drink from whom she pleased.

She took a mouthful of his blood with a deep moan as she was thrust into.

She had never had such old blood, Aodh was delicious.

A violent shudder ran through Aeker, he was highly aroused and the scent of his Mate's blood was filling the room. His eyes shone with hunger, he hadn't fed some a living body since the day he took Aodh as his Mate, and that was a long time ago, and only a small amount of blood.

He craved it, at the moment he craved it more than anything. Aodh knew his ticks and when he got a little out of control he knew what to do and what not to do.

Liq was young, tilting his head back like that had been a wrong move.

Aeker's fangs buried deep into the Necromancer's throat, his fangs were much longer than Rai's, he was a pureblood.

He moaned and moved harder as he took his first mouthful.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:33 am

Liq cried out in shock when Aeker's fangs sunk into his skin.

He'd expected to be bitten, but not quite so hard as this. Rai rarely held back biting him.

But compared to Aeker, her fangs were small.

Liq could really feel Aeker's fangs embedded in his skin.

The Necromancer tilted his head a little further back, offering more of his throat to the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:40 am

Liq was doing all the wrong things, a Vampire's will power was not absolute, Rai's bloodlust was lessened due to being a hybrid, but Aeker's was still going strong.

Liq was wrong when he thought that Aeker would be the the most gentle out of the three, very wrong.

As the man offered more of his throat Aeker took more, drinking deeply as his hips moved at a much more brutal pace, his nails bit into Liq's flesh as he gripped him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:44 am

Khaliq groaned loudly when Aeker's pace got harder and faster.

His nails bit into the Vampire's back harshly. This pace was intense and it was starting to feel less and less great.

"Slow down," the man groaned softly.

He didn't want this to stop, but he wanted to be able to get out of it without any injury.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:49 am

Aeker pulled back from Liq's throat as he was told off, his lips a darker crimson than his eyes, coated with a layer of blood.

"Sorry."

He murmured in a husky tone as he forced himself to calm down despite his panted breaths.

His hips stopped their brutal assault though still took him firmly.

"You have to stop tempting me with your throat."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:55 am

"I don't mind you feeding." He loved the feeling of being fed from.

It was the brutal pace of Aeker's hips that he couldn't deal with for long.

"Just don't fuck me like you want to try and break my pelvis. I kinda need that, being a stripper and all."

Khaliq drew Aeker down into another kiss with a firm grip on his hair.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:09 am

Aeker seemed to be in an almost dreamy state as he leaned down and lapped at the man's wound softly.

"I haven't fed from someone in a very long time, I lost control."
He hadn't hunted since he came to the mansion.

He kissed the man back, his hips thrusting at a more pleasurable pace for the Necromancer.

"Perhaps, if I am being gentle with you here."

He muttered, grinding up against the man's entrance slowly.

"You can indulge my love for being rough in other ways."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:13 am

"You gained it back quickly."

That was what mattered, at least. There hadn't been any terrible injuries from the loss of control so it was fine.

Liq let a brow quirk up curiously.

"What other ways would those be?"

What did the Vampire want from him?
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:19 am

"Hundred of years of practice."

He had to learn him to recover from his lapses fast otherwise he would have killed a lot more people in his youth.

"Despite what people think, I do have a few little vices that I like to partake in."

He muttered, his lips pulling back over his fangs as he grinned.

Reaching over he gripped one of the things he had grabbed from Rai's cabinet, a thick strap of leather which he slowly stroked over Liq's skin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:22 am

The man's brows shot up.

"You have kinks?" That was a shock. Aeker seemed so... gentle. He didn't seem like the sort of person that was into kinky shit.

It was always the quiet ones you had to look out for.

The Necromancer shivered when the leather stroked over his skin.

"Into whipping, huh?" Liq grinned himself. "I'm not usually the one receiving the whipping, but I'm game."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:30 am

Aeker chuckled at the man's surprise, it always seemed to shock people.

"You forget who I am Mated to, I have to keep Aodh entertained when I fuck him."

Everyone always assumed that he was the submissive one in their relationship, they were quite wrong.

Before Liq could even finish his sentence Aeker had struck the leather right across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:34 am

"You mean he's the one that takes it?"

But Aodh's personality...

Wow, you really do have to look out for the quiet ones.

Liq groaned, back arching as the leather cracked against his muscular chest. The pleasant burn set in and he shivered a little.

"Mm fuck."

His hand moved to grip his arousal, pumping it firmly. "Again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] You're Gonna Miss Me
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next