Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] You're Gonna Miss Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:43 am

"Nearly every night."

The Vampire purred, leaning over and lapping his tongue over the stinging pink flesh.

"Except for during mating season."

Aodh always got that need during mating season, he always felt the need to dominate and stake his claim.

Obviously Aeker had no qualms about it.

The Vampire chuckled as Liq told him to do it again. He gave the man what he wanted, striking him hard and fast, over and over until his chest was striped with marks.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:45 am

"Never thought that."

Honestly, Aodh just seemed like a dominant asshole. The sort of person that liked it his way in everything he did. But he actually laid down and took it?

Liq groaned happily as he was struck over and over.

He loved the stinging burn the whips produced.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:08 am

"No one ever does."

Aeker purred with a grin, everyone saw him and Aodh and just assumed that the Lycan would be the one who took control.

"You'll see why I am the dominant one."

Aeker moved the man, rolling him onto his stomach before lashing the leather across his backside sharply.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:13 am

A dark smirk curled Liq's lips.

He was definitely interested in seeing Aeker's dominant nature. The Vampire just seemed so sweet and submissive.

He rolled over when he was prompted to, raising his ass a little like an offering to the Vampire.

He wanted to see what the Vampire was capable of.

Liq groaned when his backside was whipped.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:27 am

Aeker chuckled as Liq offered his backside, it was funny how willing people were to just give up their bodies like this, it amused him to no end.

He pushed himself onto his feet, getting off of the bed, he would use Liq as he pleased for the moment.

"On your knees."

He ordered as he pointed at the ground in front of his feet, his usually calm voice taking on a stern and commanding tone.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:30 am

Liq moved when he was ordered, kneeling on the wooden floor in front of the Vampire.

He licked his lips slowly as he looked up at the Vampire.

He'd been in this position quite a lot over the last few months.

Rai liked making him kneel and take her cock in his mouth, even if she got no physical pleasure from such an act. She liked seeing him submit like that.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:33 am

Aeker smiled as his eyes glowed with appreciation of the man's body, it really was beautiful to look at.

The Vampire raised his foot, pressing it against Liq's member, stepping on it and pushing it firmly against the man's stomach.

"While you're with me you will not touch yourself at all, any and all pleasure you get will be given to you, by me."

He instructed, to get his point across his stepped down on the man's arousal more firmly before easing off.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:36 am

Liq gritted his teeth together when the Vampire's foot pressed against his aroused member.

"Right, I've got it."

No touching himself.

It would be hard to keep up for long, but he'd try.

He winced when the pressure increased before letting up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] You're Gonna Miss Me   [O] You're Gonna Miss Me - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] You're Gonna Miss Me
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7