Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[Possible Future][C] Experimentation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:27 pm

"You can speak for yourself. I'm not old," Aodh snorted.

Darragh snorted at that. "You're older than my math teacher and she's ancient."

Aodh's laughter followed soon after Darrragh's. "You shouldn't be taking the piss out of your teachers. They can make your life living hell. I would if I were your teacher."

Darragh shook his head. "Mom, tell dad that he can't make my life living hell just because he wants to." The boy was grinning easier now. He was less pissed off or upset than he had been.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:33 pm

"Aodh darling, you're old, and a cradle-snatcher, marrying someone half your age."

Aeker tutted softly, shaking his head as he scolded the man for being a pervert.

"I think I'm the one who has to worry about their life being a living hell, I have to put up with you two after all."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:35 am

Aodh rolled his eyes.

"What does that make you? Marrying someone twice your age. Wanted a sugar daddy?" the Lycan snorted.

Darragh laughed, shaking his head as his parent's bickered. This was far too common for their relationship. It was funny to witness.

The boy pushed himself to his feet and dumped himself on Aeker's lap. He nuzzled against him, wrapping his arms around the Vampire's neck like he used to when he was child.

"Your live could never be living Hell with me around, mommy," Darragh chortled softly, a wide grin pulling at his lips. These moments of happy family were fun. It was these moments that Darragh cherished.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:20 pm

"What else did you think I was marrying you for, your good looks and sparkling personality? Pffft!"

At that point the Vampire started to laugh as he looked over at his Lycan with a cheeky smile.

Money was definitely something neither of them needed to marry for, that was for sure.

"Ooof."

Aeker muttered as the point dumped himself into his lap, causing the Vampire to smile as his arms wrapped around him.

"It's been a while since you've sat with me like this, definitely gotten bigger since then."

He replied, bouncing the boy on his knee with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:11 pm

"I'd hope so. I think I look damn good."

Darragh's lips fell open in shock. "Did you just...? DAD! Mom called me fat," Darragh whined loudly.

The boy shifted and writhed on Aeker's knee in an attempt to make life even more uncomfortable for the Vampire.

"Aeker!" Aodh gasped, shocked and horrified. "You don't tell him things like that to his face! You tell me later so we can laugh about them together."

Darragh huffed and leaned over so he could grab a pillow and toss his roughly at his father.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:44 pm

Aeker chuckled as Darragh whined, of course the boy would take it the wrong way.

"Well you are getting a little doughy."

The Vampire joked, pinching at the boy's thin waist with a laugh as a pillow was tossed at Aodh.

"Oh yes, I forgot that we had that arrangement, I'll remember that for next time we want to gossip about him."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Darragh huffed, sounding very insulted as the Vampire pinched at his waist. He took after Aeker more than Aodh. His body was slim, though he wasn't as tall as his mother. He was shorter than his father.

Aeker was such a bully. He had such a cruel, cruel mother.

The human bounced roughly in Aeker's lap to cause as much discomfort as possible for his mother in punishment for calling him fat.

"I'm not doughy, am I, mother?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Aeker grunted as the boy bounced in his lap, putting unwanted pressure on his crotch.

"Good thing I didn't want to reproduce."

The Vampire growled playfully, glaring down at Darragh.

"No you're not doughy, you are perfectly healthy."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:43 pm

"Of course you don't. I'm all you'd ever want. I'm perfect."

Darragh bat his eyelashes up at his mother. He looked like the picture of Aodh in that moment. He really had grown up to look quite a lot like his dad.

The boy grinned. "Yeah. The one thing I got from dad apart from the sense of smell. Which is, by the way, really shitty." Having such a strong sense of smell was terrible. He didn't know how Aodh dealt with it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:47 pm

"You want to talk about shitty inherited traits, don't even get me started, just be thankful that you're not part Vampire."

He muttered with a soft chuckle, if Darragh thought a strong sense of smell was bad then he had no idea just how bad it could get for some people.

"It really does suck, pun intended."

Aeker added with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:56 pm

Both Aodh and Darragh groaned at Aeker's terrible pun.

"Mother, dearest, it's 2029. You should really learn which puns are good and which should never be uttered in the presence of sentient life," Darragh broached gently.

"That one... It's at the very top of the list for 'never utter in the presence of sentient life.' Like, ever."

Aodh shook his head with an all-suffering sigh. "I should gag him; stop him from talking at all."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Aeker laughed as the two others groaned, he had an appreciation for terrible humor, probably why he liked Aodh's jokes.

"In my mind I'm still back in the 12th century when puns were still funny."

The Vampire replied as he flopped back against the bed, sprawling out on the mattress while Darragh was perched in his lap.

"You can't talk Aodh, you just divorced me as a joke."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:09 pm

"Come to the twenty first century, mother, where the normal sane people live."

Darragh shifted to lay down on the bed over Aeker's stomach.

He had a little smile on his face. He loved these moments. Where the three of the could joke like they used to when he was a kid. It was fun.

"Every time you say a bad pun now, I'll squish you with my doughyness," Darragh warned.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:13 pm

"Bringing harm to your poor, old mother, such a cruel son I have. Aodh, our son is attempting to assassinate me!"

He Vampire replied, acting as though the boy was squishing him. He calmed down as his hand started stroking through the boy's hair slowly.

"Any idea as to what sort of car you would like to get?"

He asked, it would be nice for them to go out into town together as a family.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:18 pm

"You're not supposed to tell him I'm assassinating you. Now he'll know and try to stop me."

Darragh pouted, twisting around a little so Aeker could see his little pout. Even at nineteen, he could still be childish. Aodh chuckled softly at the two of them. He had such a strange family.

The boy shrugged.

"I really don't know."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Aeker smiled at the boy's pout, it was childish moments like these that let him know that the little boy they raised was still present, Darragh would always be Darragh, regardless of how old he got.

His hand ruffled the boy's hair softly as he turned to look at him.

"We might have to make a day of going into town and picking you out on.

Could be fun."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:39 pm

"It'll have to be Saturday. I'm out with- I'm out on Sunday."

He was meeting up with Delilah and her other boyfriend on Sunday. He didn't want to have to cancel on the two of them to find a car.

The boy's eyes slid shut as he enjoyed the feeling of Aeker's fingers weaving through his hair like this. It was a calm and comforting experience. He loved it. Another small Lycan-ish thing he had; being stroked and pet.

"All right. Saturday it is," Aodh decided.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Aeker could only guess where Darragh was going on Saturday. He didn't approve but he would keep his mouth shut, it was the boy's life to lead.

Plus, he and Aodh hadn't been the most conventional couple when they first met, something they neglected to tell Darragh about.

The boy couldn't get in more trouble than they themselves had been in.

"Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:09 pm

Darragh knew Aeker wouldn't approve of what he would be doing while he was with Delilah and their boyfriend.

He also didn't really care that Aeker didn't approve.

He would, however, not upset the man by speaking about it. He could keep what he would be doing quiet. He didn't want Aeker to become distressed.

"That means waking up early, dad. Think you can manage that?"

Aodh rolled his eyes. "Dont pick on me. You're the teenager here. You're supposed to sleep through the entire day and I'm supposed to be complaining about you."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Aeker was simply worried, sex and smoking were all apart of growing up, he would fret and disapprove as much if the boy showed signs of being supernatural, but as it stood for all they knew there was a possibility that he could get sick and gather diseases from others.

"Just be glad that we aren't nocturnal anymore."

The Vampire chimed in with a chuckle, Aodh had slept far too much when they use to sleep during the day. It has messed with all of them for quite a while.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:24 pm

"Are you kidding? I'd love to still be nocturnal. No worries about the sun blinding you when you wake up."

He hated waking up in the morning to Aeker dragging open the curtains and blinding him. Worst feeling ever. At night, he wouldn't have to worry about that.

"Can we go back to being nocturnal, mom?"

The boy turned his best puppy-dog eyes up at Aeker. The severity of those eyes had faded a lot since childhood but they were still quiet effective against Aeker.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:30 pm

This was the one little thing that Aeker was selfish about, he had gone without the sun for countless years, now that he had it, he couldn't get enough of it, he wasn't going to give that up.

"Nope."

He replied, shaking his head.

"You have school and it took me a long time to earn this."

He muttered, bringing his foot into the air, around his ankle sat a silver and pewter chain with gem embedded in it.

"I'm not giving it up any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:34 pm

"Then just leave the two of us to be nocturnal. You can live in the daylight."

Darragh gave a sheepish expression. "I can always drop out of school. It's difficult and there are so many better things I could be doing. I can sell my art. It's getting good. Like dad's."

Despite dropping so much, Darragh had always kept with his art. He loved it.

Art was something he always had. He always had some art project on the go.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:39 pm

"Don't tempt me Darragh."

He muttered, looking at the boy, Aodh knew well enough what Aeker thought of the modern schooling system.

It didn't prepare students for the real world and it taught them minimal skills. He could have done a better job teaching the boy from home. Acedemic standards had dropped immensely and if Darragh was mortal, if they only had him for a few short years, he would rather have him home as much as possible.

But in the end they had wanted him to have a normal life, he had enjoyed elementary school immensely, he could go and play with his friends but Darragh and high-school didn't seem to mix.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:41 am

The boy stuck his tongue out.

For all the bad reports he got, Darragh did try while he was in school. He worked hard to get his passing grades and for the most part he got them. The one class he had excelled in had been his art class.

It was just difficult for him to concentrate and he found himself slacking off more than actually doing work most of the time.

He really didn't enjoy schooling and, though he knew he couldn't drop out, didn't want to be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Possible Future][C] Experimentation
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next