Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Rough night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

[O] Rough night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Marty's schedule was about as fucked up as he was. When he awoke it was morning. Normally vampires would be sleeping during such a time.

Still in is weasel form, he rolled around and stretched his long body out on Doc's chest.

The Warlock had decided to sleep on the couch for whatever reason.

Marty was glad that the curtains were all draped and no light was allowed in the room. That would be very very bad.

Since Doc was still sleeping, Marty decided to take a look around the man's apartment. He hopped off of the couch and scampered around, using his nose to sniff around and explore the place.

The blood thirsty weasel could still smell the human's blood in the other room. It smelt so delicious.

Deviously he snuck in and hopped up on the kids bed, watching him with beady eyes as he tried to sleep off the overdose.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Deacon had fallen asleep watching television and hadn't bothered moving to his own bed.

He dozed peacefully until morning.

He had work to do today and he sat up with a groan as he rubbed his eyes sleepy.

In a haze he looked around, no Marty to be seen.

"Marty?"

He called out, perhaps the man had gone back to the coven.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:35 am

The weasels ears twitched when he heard Doc call out his name.

Damn, he was awake.

Chances were he would not be happy if he found Marty drinking from the human.

And yet the entire fact that he wasn't supposed to made him want to do it more.

The weasel sunk it's teeth into the sleeping kids wrist and started sucking up the blood, it's little tail wagging happily.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:43 am

Deacon dismissed it, the boy must have gone home while he was asleep, he just hoped that he made it back to the coven alright.

The Warlock yawned and padded into the kitchen, flicking on the coffee maker before shoving some left overs into the microwave to head up.

He pulled off his shirt and tossed it into the laundry basket before heading to check on the human in the next room.

His eyes narrowed at the sight in front of him, he quickly grabbed the weasel by the scruff of the neck and yanked him away from the boy, giving him a firm smack on the nose.

"No Marty."

He scolded in a hushed tone so he didn't wake the boy before carrying the vampire out into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:51 am

Marty did not like being rough handled, at least not like that. His long, weasel body writhed a little but then froze, stunned when Doc smacked his nose.

His tail curled between it's legs and it's ears went flat down behind his head. Had Doc been anyone else the vampire would have gone ballistic, but he needed the Warlock.

Doc was Marty's second chance at getting his life together.

And he had no idea what he'd do without the drugs Doc made.

Once they were back out in the living room Marty changed back into his normal form and looked up at Doc with a scowl.

"Oi, that kinda hurt." He said with a sassy tone, rubbing his nose.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:56 am

Deacon leaned down as Marty sassed him, flicking the man's nose again before pressing a soft kiss to it.

"I told you to leave the boy alone, that doesn't mean you turn him into breakfast.

Don't make me open the curtains on you."

He joked with a chuckle as he straightened up, heading back to the kitchen and pouring himself a cup of coffee before grabbing the half of a burrito that he had stuffed in the microwave.

Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:05 am

Marty let out a short hiss before Doc kissed his nose. He pouted his lips out and continued to scowl at the warlock.

"I was jus' havin a taste. Not like I was gonna kill 'im er nothin." He said, folding his arms.

He crawled over to the couch and pulled himself back up on it. He'd had a wonderful rest. Sleeping on Doc's chest while enjoying the drug gave Marty one of the best nights rest he'd ever had.

Now he laid on is back and stared at Doc's ceiling.

"Eh, I dun remember if I imagined this but... did you say I could hang around?" He asked, squinting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:15 am

"I fed you last night, there is no way you should be that hungry yet."

He replied, scolding him softly as he shook his head. Deacon grabbed his meal and padded over to the opposite couch, sprawling out onto it as he dug his fork into the contained and filled his mouth with a purr.

"I did, keep in mind I have people over some nights, Friday nights are reserved, but if you wanna crash here you can."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:18 am

"I dun get what you mean by reserved. Like... I should stay away er somethin?" He asked, fiddling with his nails.

He hadn't painted them in a while. The only traces of polish left were just small chips here and there. He wanted to fix that. He loved painting his nails.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:22 am

If nothing else Deacon was honest, and quite blunt.
"I pay a guy to come over every Friday to have sex."

He replied with a shrug, it wasn't like the two of them were in a relationship so there was no need to avoid the question.

"So you probably wont want to be around to see that, unless of course you want to join in."

He added with a smirked laugh before taking another bite of his meal.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:28 am

Marty's eyes widened and then he let out a loud laugh.

"Ya actually pay yer money fer somethin people give away fer free?!" He asked, wiping a tear from his eye.

"That's rich Doc. Though I guess an ugly Scotty like you needs to hire someone fer that, huh?" He added, running his hand back through his hair to get it out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:31 am

Deacon shrugged, unaffected by the mocking as he took another mouthful of food.

"He is well worth the money, best fuck I've had in a long time."

He replied, it was true too, Dario was brutal, sexually he was highly demanding and pushed Doc further than he had gone before.

It was good fun, except for the rare night there the human was in a bad mood and was unnecessarily rough.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:36 am

"I'd never pay money fer that." Marty said, rolling on his side so he was facing Doc.

"I used t' get paid for it though." He said with a mischievous grin.

His fangs poked out from under his lips, and his tongue licked at one of his piercings.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:43 am

"You wouldn't have the money to pay for it every if you wanted to."

Deacon replied with a chuckle as he looked over at the man, smirking as Marty licked his lips.

"I'll keep that in mind then."

He added with a grin, he couldn't imagine what the boy would be like in bed.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:47 am

Marty got a thoughtful expression.

"That's true." He agreed, nodding his head. The Vampire was broke as hell.

"So, you top, bottom. er switch?" He asked. If Doc had no problem telling him he hired a prostitute, chances were he didn't have any qualms telling him this either.

Marty was curious.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:51 am

"Switch."

He replied without hesitation, it wasn't anything to be embarrassed about.

"Every guy I hooked up with turned out to be a total bottom so that's why I met Dario, most brutal top I could find, that way I have both when ever I feel like it."

It was hard finding a decent top, so he didn't mind paying for it.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:58 am

"Brutal eh? Yer one of those guys?" Marty asked with a raised brow.

He wouldn't have pegged Doc for being into anything weird in bed, or anything too intense.

In his years as a "Molly", Marty was treated to some pretty weird fetishes. That was back in the days when people had more shame about their darkest fantasies. Hiring people was the only way to explore those fantasies.

Sodomy, bondage, torture, humiliation, exhibition, all of that. It was so looked down upon back in the the days when Marty was actually young by human standards.

Nothing really surprised Marty anymore in bed. It took a lot for him to say he wouldn't do something.

He hadn't pegged Doc for being sexually deviant, but maybe he had been wrong.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:01 am

"If I'm going to submit to someone then I want them to make it worth my while, no point doing it unless I'm limping the next day."

He replied as he finished up his food, swallowed down the rest of his coffee and lay back down on the couch.

"Why, you trying to tell me that you don't have any kinks at all?"

He asked, looking over at the boy, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:10 am

Marty couldn't help but chuckle and shake his head.

"I pretty much jus' told ya I've been a prostitute before. o'course I have kinks. I've yet t' meet anyone who doesn't." He added.

Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:12 am

"Not everyone who become a prostitute enjoys it, I try not to just to conclusions."

He smiled though, rolling over to look at the man.

"So you going to tell me what they are? Can't just bring stuff like that up and not share details."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:15 am

Marty's brow furrowed.

How old had Doc said he was again?

He looked deep in thought, zoning out yet again. His eyes stayed glued on Doc's though.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:17 am

"Marty?"

The boy look completely zone out, probably having another little episode, the fact that the boy went blank like this hadn't escaped his noticed.

"Marty, come back buddy."

He muttered, clicking his fingers in the boy's direction to try and get him attention again.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:20 am

At the snapping Marty closed his eyes tight. When he opened them again he was back down to reality.

"How old are you?" He asked out of nowhere.

The Vamp leaned in out of interest, his brow still furrowed. It was clear he still had something on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:23 am

"Eight hundred and ninety four."

He replied, Deacon didn't try to keep up with Marty's train of thought, there was no point, the boy's mind was disjointed and scrambled.

It was best to just make the boy feel that it was normal to jump about like that.

drawing attention to it wouldn't make any difference so simply dealing with it was best.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:31 am

Marty leaned back in the couch. He looked amazed and a little worried.

"We never met did we?" He asked, pulling his hair back out of his face so that it didn't obstruct it.

"I looked like this just no piercings and my hair was brown." He stated the near obvious.

"And I wore those fuckin dresses and didn't say much... You didn't know did ya? Or did ya?!"

He was starting to get worked up again, that much was clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Rough night
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next