Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I] Moving In

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joshua Anderson

[I] Moving In - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Joshua lay there in an embrace that was clearly not meant for him.

Even though he knew that, even though he knew that Safir didn't feel for him in that way he couldn't stop his heart from beating rapidly in his chest, or his cheeks from turning a bright shade of red.

He sighed softly, scolding himself for his little one sided crush, Safir was his teacher and he was stepping out of line here, he could get the man in serious trouble.

Still...

Despite it all he nestled in closer enjoying the tender moment while it lasted, his own arm wrapping around Safir's, weaving their fingers together as he let his eyes slide shut and his body relax, slowly drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:27 pm

In the early hours of the evening, Safir's body stirred, vaguely registering the warmth of a body beside his. He gave a small moan as he started to come around, moving closer to the source of the warmth, arms tightening around Joshua's waist.

The man froze.

His eyes slid open a crack, blinking hazily.

"J-Joshua...?"

The realisation hit him and he sat up suddenly.

"I-I have to go to the bathroom." he mumbled, sliding out of bed and into the ensuite, locking the door carefully behind him.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Joshua had been sound asleep when Safir began to rise though when the man spoke his name his eyes fluttered open.

When the man sat up and practically sprinted out of the bed he woke, his eyes widening as the door shut, the sound of the lock clicking over making him cringe.

He had made Safir uncomfortable by getting in bed with him, his sexuality probably wasn't helping the matter.

"I..."

Joshua bit his lip softly as he pushed himself out of bed, moving to pick his own blanket off of the floor and wrapping it around himself.

"I'm sorry Safir...I crawled into your bed because my temperature dropped and I couldn't get warm.
I didn't mean to spend the night...I...."

He muttered softly through the bathroom door, he felt horrible, this entire situation made him feel disgusted with himself.

He shook his head softly, he had fucked up big time. The boy padded softly out of the man's room, returning to his own to curl up for a while and pretend that last night had never happened.

Joshua had a crush on Safir, he knew that now and he had made the man uncomfortable enough to lock himself in the bathroom to escape him, he wouldn't be surprised if Safir moved out now.

He curled up tightly in his own bed, hiding away from the situation he had caused.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:52 am

Safir collapsed onto the bathroom floor, heart pounding in his ears as he cupped his face in his hands. His vision swirled sickeningly from the headrush of getting up so quickly.

What was that?

It didn't seem real, somehow. It felt as though he had imagined it.

He could hear Joshua talking through the door, but it barely registered. All he could think about was the feeling of a warm body pressed up against his, how he missed it, and how it scared him to feel so vulnerable around someone.

How it scared him to feel so vulnerable around Josh.

He hadn't opened up to anyone in over six hundred years. For six hundred years, he had avoided crushes like the plague so why was this boy he had known for little more than 2 months getting so close?

"Do not worry, you needed to stay warm." he replied, voice little louder than a mumble.

His eyes turned down to his lap. He was aroused. The man let out an irritated huff. In bed with his student, morning wood and a crush? Nightmare. He didn't want to loose his job. Besides, Joshua probably didn't feel the same.

But...

An hour or so later, Safir padded into Joshua's room, lying down next to him. An arm wound around his waist.

He couldn't say what made him do it. Perhaps that he wanted to comfort him. Perhaps that he was afraid to loose him. Or maybe that he just wanted to.

Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Joshua lay there in bed, curled up in a small ball, he felt small in every sense of the word.

He let out a soft sigh as he hide his face in his pillow, cringing as he heard Safir walking up behind him, he was just waiting for the man to say he was moving out, that he had stepped over a boundary and it was unacceptable for him to have acting out like that.

The boy's heart almost stopped when he felt Safir's weight pressing down onto his mattress and his arm wrapping around his waist.

He could feel his eyes watering, he didn't understand this, this wasn't what he had prepared himself for.

Tentatively his own arms wrapped around Safir's hugging them close to him as his heart began to beat frantically in his chest, overwhelmed by the sudden contact.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:52 pm

He cradled Joshua's head to his chest gently, not saying a word. His fingers smoothed slowly through the brunet locks, steadily entwining and untangling. They smoothed a little higher, brushing tenderly over the younger man's jaw.

There was a naivete in the way that the boy curled in on himself, in the way that he had just slipped into bed with him without a thought in the world. A naivete that was very human. That he missed.

Even the most evil humans had that naivete in some aspects. You could see small hints of it in their movements, a strange light in their eyes.

Vampires had no such innocence. Once you were dead, you lost that innocence forever.

His jaw rested atop the young man's head, nuzzling into the soft hair tenderly as his hands stroked the boy's hair and sides.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Silent tears slid from the boy's widened eyes as Safir cradled in him against his chest.

His heart rate began to gradually slow as he was lulled into a sense of calm in against the older man.

The way he was being held, it showed nothing but tenderness, the act had shocked him to the core but he couldn't help himself from enjoying the treatment, he was enjoying the fact that he was finally close to someone.

He slowly uncurled from his tight ball, nuzzling back against Safir as his eyes slid shut.

He couldn't recall when he started having feeling for the man, perhaps he had since their exchange that second class, where he had been helped when the other students ignored him. That first show of kindness had sparked something that he had been ignoring all this time.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:01 am

His heart pounded against his ribcage as Joshua nestled against him, slowly slowing. His hand slid down a little to stroke the back of the boy's neck in thought.

"What made you climb into my bed?" he murmured, avoiding the younger man's eyes.

He wasn't sure what he wanted as an answer. The truth, he supposed. But while part of him wanted to hear Josh say he liked him, or he wanted to be close to him, the other part, the more responsible, the commitment-phobic part, was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:17 am

He leaned into the touches at the back of his neck slightly, though his body tensed as Safir finally spoke, he had been terrified of this.

"I told you...I started shivering and I couldn't stop. I was only going to stay there until it stopped, I didn't want to wake you up since you stayed up all night with me.

I did try to leave at one point but...but you wrapped your arms around me in your sleep and I melted."

Joshua sighed heavily as he hung his head.

"I know you're not gay and I never meant for it to happen, I wish I could stop myself and save you a lot of trouble but I...really like you."

He admitted, facing the fact that Safir was going to storm out of that door.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:57 am

He flushed in the dark. Had he really done that?

Safir did not move away from Joshua at all during his confession, but his hand stilled, resting gently on the back of the younger man's neck. A warmth spread through his chest which made him subconsciously freak out. No. Not this again.

But he forced himself through it.

He stayed silent for a moment, heart racing as he considered his own response.

"When did I say I wasn't gay?"
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:03 am

"It's pretty clear that you're not, you freaked out over a few innocent magazines and you didn't say anything during my little confession."

He figured that meant evidence enough that Safir was straight.

"If this had made you uncomfortable I'm really sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen and if you feel like you want to move out then that's fine, I understand."

He added as he pulled a pillow in against his chest to hug it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:15 am

He cut Joshua off abruptly, pressing his mouth to the other man's gently. They fit together like jigsaw pieces, his lips fitting the gap between Joshua's effortlessly.

The kiss was short, sweet, and he pulled away, reluctantly but too nervous to push any further.

"I-"

He bit his lip, trying to think of a way to explain his own actions.

"I do not like to tell too much about myself. So when other people open up... finding things that intimate to someone... I find it odd. It was not the magazines themselves, I just..."

The man looked down, hand pulling away from Joshua's neck to rake through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:21 am

Joshua's heart skipped a beat as Safir kissed him, he hadn't been kissed in so long, let alone by someone he really cared for.

He blinked softly as the man spoke, only half taking in his words, Safir had actually kissed him...

He moved to face the man completely, his hand sliding up his neck, bracing the back of his head softly as he pulled Safir down again, pressing another soft kiss to his lips.

Josh didn't want to rationalize or analyse any of this, for once he just wanted to go with it, the consequences be damned.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:18 pm

His eyes widened as he was pulled back for another kiss.

Truth be told, he hadn't expected it. He was expecting to be told that it was too soon, to get the hell out of Joshua's bed, that it was too late and he should have said something sooner.

He kissed back slowly, one hand tucking a lock of hair behind Joshua's ear. His tongue lapped along the man's lower lip, coaxing his mouth open gently.

Safir's leg brushed against Joshua's for a moment, causing the briefest tingle to shoot across his skin like electricity.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Joshua's body moved as Safir's coaxed him, his lips parting as the older man's tongue lapped along it.

He pressed a little deeper into the kiss, drawing Safir's tongue into his mouth.

Every touch of his lips sent shivers throughout his body, awakening a desire for contact that he had lost long ago.

Joshua gave a soft gasp as a leg brushed against his own, the action sending a little tingle through his body, his arms wrapping around the man's neck as he pressed against him.

He had never expected that the man would return his affections, he had been so ready for rejection.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:38 am

He smiled into the kiss, tongue swiping along the inside of the other man's teeth fleetingly.

One hand moved down to rest on Joshua's waist as the other caressed his jaw and behind his ear. He caught Josh's lower lip between his own, tongue lapping over it briefly before he returned to peppering shorter, breathless kisses over his lips.

His hand slid into the brown locks, combing his fingers through them slowly. They felt so soft under his touch. He couldn't get enough of touching it.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:17 am

His own hands brushing against Safir's jaw softly, before wrapping around his neck again and holding him closer.

His hands stroked over his back, caressing it as they kissed.

Joshua could feel Safir's hand in his hair, stroking him softly, his tongue lapping at his lips as they kissed.

Never in his wildest dreams would he have imagined that this would ever happened.

Joy blossomed in his chest as he kissed the man more deeply, their bodies pressing together.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 am

His hand slid under Joshua's side to coax him to roll on top of him, breaking the kiss for a moment.

He sat up to push his lips against Josh's once more. One hand slid down to rest on the man's outer thigh as his fingertips brushed against the soft skin.

A quiet, shaky exhale left his mouth, smothered by Josh's lips. He could feel himself starting to get aroused and he shifted backwards a little in an attempt to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:44 am

Joshua moved as he was coaxed, pressing himself down on top of Safir as he lay on top of him.

He lowered his head and kissed him back eagerly, unwilling to break contact just yet.

He had been starving for this sort of attention, he wanted to be close to Safir, he wouldn't lose that closeness just yet in case the older man came to regret this.

When he pressed forward he could feel Safir's body against him, all of him.

He pulled back slightly, lowering his head to press kissed to the man's throat as his own hand slid up his thigh.

Joshua could feel Safir getting aroused and he made no effort to hide his own arousal as his hand brushed against Safir's clothed crotch softly, testing to see if he would be allowed to touch him, slowly pushing the barriers.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:23 am

He let out another small exhale as Josh pressed up against him, his kiss unintentionally becoming a little more forceful as his grip tightened on the younger man's leg.

His head tilted back a little to bare his throat to Joshua's lips, a small groan rumbling at the back of his throat.

Safir jumped in surprise as a hand brushed against his crotch. But he did not push Joshua away, instead pulling him in a little closer.

He felt conflicted. He really wanted this but at the same time, he loved teaching and the risk of losing his job was a great one. But he had always told himself that teaching was just something to do, to keep himself occupied, and he did want...

Pushing his thoughts away, he allowed himself to push a hand under Josh's t-shirt, fingertips brushing slowly up his sides to graze over a nipple.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:33 am

Joshua's lips explored the man's throat readily, kissing, lapping and nipping at the skin a little more firmly as Safir's own actions became more firm.

He couldn't believe that he was being pulled closer as his hand brushed across the older man's crotch, after that jump he had expected his hand to be pulled away.

Since it wasn't, his hand pressed forward, kneading Safir softly through the fabric of his pants.

Josh pulled away from Safir's neck for a brief moment as his nipple was touched, a barely audible gasp sounding as his chest pushed forward into the man's grasp, coaxing him into to touching him further.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:54 am

He let out a low groan as Joshua's movements became more forceful.

His free hand slid from the man's thigh to trace the skin just above the waistband of his trousers, fingertips brushing just under the cotton tentatively.

He rolled the nipple between his forefinger and thumb firmly as his eyes slid shut, drawing a shaky breath, biting his lip.

His head tilted back further with another faint moan, hips pressing up eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:04 am

Joshua smiled as Safir pressed his hips up against him, he was so glad right now, he wanted to be able to touch the man.

Slowly his hand moved from rubbing Safir through his pants, tentatively slipping beneath the fabric and grasping his arousal gently, his hand gingerly pumping him.

He chewed on his own lip at the feeling of the man's hardened flesh in his grasp, he hadn't wanted someone like this before.

Joshua gasped as his nipple was rolled between his finger, sending a wave of pleasure through his body, making him instantly harder.

"Safir..."

He moaned, leaning down and kissing the man more passionately.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:30 am

He sucked in a breath as Joshua's fingers brushed against his bare skin, the noise turning to a low groan as he began to pump him. His hips jerked a little against the hand, head lolling back against the headboard.

His own hand slipped under the waistband of Josh's trousers, matching the pace that he had set.

He kissed back eagerly, pushing forwards so that Joshua's head tilted back.

He was fighting hard to keep his fangs from withdrawing. It was the first time he had had physical contact like this in centuries, and he had been feeding from bloodbags for weeks, so his bloodlust was heightened.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:40 am

Joshua's moans matched Safir's as they both touched one another.

He couldn't believe the man actually hand his hand down the front of his pants.

A small smile graced his lips and he made no move to hide it at all, instead he simply pressed closer his hips jerking as he kissed the man deeply, his teeth dragging along his lower lip firmly before drawing it into his mouth and sucking on it.

Desire bubbled up inside of him, he wanted this so badly and Safir seemed to want the same thing.

They were taking this step by step as if neither of them were certain what the other would allow.

With his free hand Joshua reached back and pushed his own pants off of his body, pressing the exposed flesh against Safir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[I] Moving In
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next