Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I] Moving In

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Safir Evenstad

[I] Moving In - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:47 am

He gasped softly as his lip was drawn into Joshua's mouth, eyes sliding closed. His fangs clicked into place.

With an internal sigh, Safir pulled away from the kiss to mouth gently over the man's neck and shoulders, taking care not to let his fangs prick the skin.

He could feel the ache in his jaw from the close proximity, and he knew that he would spend the hour after this draining all the bloodbags in his room.

His eyes opened as Joshua sat back to remove his jeans, tongue lapping over his lower lip. The pupils of his eyes widened a little.

He pushed the boy onto the bed more forcefully, tearing off his shirt before mouthing and kissing his neck hungrily as he ground down against him.

Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:56 am

Soft shivers chased down the boy's spine as Safir kissed at his neck, he already loved the feeling of the man's lips against his skin.

A loud gasp sounded as he was forced back onto the bed and his shirt was yanked off.

He hadn't expected this sudden ferocity but he wanted it, so badly.

His head tilted back so Safir could kiss at his neck, his legs parting to invite the man in as he was ground against.

Reaching out blindly he opened his bedside table and pulled out a foil packet, taking Safir's hand and placing it into his grasp.

The man had hold him to make sure to use a condom, he doubted very much that at the time Safir would have thought that he would be the one wearing it.

Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:14 am

He smiled against Joshua's neck as his legs parted around him, reaching back to wrap the man's legs around his waist. His hips ground down against Josh's, groaning a little at the better angle, the noise muffled against the skin at his lips.

Safir blinked a little in shock as he was passed the condom before laughing softly as he pressed another small kiss to the boy's neck.

"Well done for remembering." he teased lightly.

Truth be told, he hadn't even been certain that they were going to go all the way. He was just seeing where they would end up. He was happy that Joshua wanted to, but it was a little unexpected.

His hands moved to the button of his trousers, fumbling a little as he released himself. Hips ground down against Joshua's thigh as his hand stroked slowly over his backside and trailing lightly over his arousal.

Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:27 am

Joshua moaned as his body was ground against, his body shivering in delight as his legs wrapped around the man's waist firmly.

"Taught by the best."

He teased back with a chuckle, he wasn't going to forget and be forced through one of Safir's awkward 'talks' again, he'd rather just be proactive.

A soft groan passed his lips as Safir freed himself, being able to see the man exposed, to be able to look at his body, it made his toes curl and his teeth bite into his lower lip excitedly.

Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:05 am

A smile creased the skin around his eyes at Joshua's response, silent chuckles rippling through his chest.

Safir placed the wrapper carefully on the bed next to them, leaning down to recapture Joshua's mouth, tongue flicking between his lips as he continued to grind down against him.

His lips brushed over the soft skin teasingly as he slipped down the man's body. The tip of his tongue lapped out over a nipple, before drawing it into his mouth and sucking softly, teeth raking lightly over the sensitive flesh. And down.

He paused for a moment at the man's hip, taking his time to trail fingertips up the inside of Joshua's thigh, tracing the line of his pelvis, the curve of his hipbone.

The skin was so soft. He wanted to sink his fangs in. But instead, he settled for pressing light, feathery kisses down the light patch of hair on the man's stomach.

His lips parted slightly as his tongue lapped over the head of the man's arousal, slowly drawing it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:13 am

Joshua's breathing slowly picked up as Safir traveled down his body, pressing his lips to his exposed skin.

A shiver chased through him as kisses were pressed to his stomach, the muscles clenching softly beneath the skin in response to the Vampire's presence.

At this point his heart was pounding so loudly that he could hear it, his tongue darting over his lips as Safir's tongue lapped over his head.

He moaned as his arousal was slowly drawn into the man's mouth, this was more than he had expected when he had crawled into Safir's bed, so much more.

His eyes darkened lustfully as he gazed down at the man pressed between his thighs, his hand bundling tightly in the blankets beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:56 am

His teeth lightly raked over the head of the man's arousal before taking him deeper, the tip brushing the back of his throat.

Safir's eyes screwed up in the effort not to gag. He let out a small, shaky breath as he drew back a little before taking him in deeper again.

It had been a long time since he had done anything like this, so he was out of practise. But he wanted to.

His hands continued to stroke up Joshua's thighs, slipping under his behind to pull the man's hips up closer to his mouth as his nose brushed against the soft skin.

The fingertips of one hand rubbed slowly against the man's entrance as his eyes, slightly watery, flickered up to his lover's face, taking in his expressions.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:03 am

Joshua's eyes slid shut with a moan as his arousal was taken into the man's mouth, his teeth and tongue working against his body causing him to tremble softly in delight.

His eyes flickered open after a few minutes, hooded and lustful as he looked down at Safir.

Idly he wondered if Safir wanted him as much as he wanted him in return.

His mouth fell open in a soft moan as his entrance was stroked against.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:38 am

Safir pulled a way for a moment to reach towards his bedside table, pulling a bottle of lubricant from the drawer.

He smeared some over his fingers before leaning back down to capture Joshua's lips, slowly pushing a finger inside him.

His lips trailed back down the man's body, teeth gently scraping occasionally until he reached Joshua's arousal, taking him back into his mouth as he pushed a second finger into him, thrusting them gently.

His teeth raked teasingly over the soft flesh before he gave a hard suck to the head of the man's arousal, hot blue eyes flickering up to watch his face.

Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:46 am

Joshua had to hold back a whimper as Safir pulled away from him, he wanted to be intimate with the man, constantly close to him.

His body arched against the bed as he gave a soft, heated moan, he hadn't had something inside of him since before he got sick.

A shiver chased through his body as Safir moved down his torso, his teeth and lips burning Joshua's skin with hot desire.

His head tossed back in a moan as teeth racked over his hardened flesh and fingers pushed into his body.

Seeing Safir's eyes on him made him blush softly, it was as if the man was looking through him, as if everything he was, was put on display so openly for those blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:17 pm

The fingers inside him pushed a little deeper, curling a little and widening.

Safir's lips slipped from Joshua's arousal to press a small kiss to his pelvis as he pushed another finger inside him slowly.

He leaned up to push his lips to Josh's. The kiss was short, chaste, as he watched his face for signs of discomfort or unease.

He allowed the man time to adjust, slowly mouthing back down his body again to take him back into his mouth, tongue trailing up the underside of his arousal before engulfing him once more.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Joshua gave a low moan, his body arching as fingers pushed into him and spread, his body stretching around them.

Three fingers were pulling his body taut, it was uncomfortable but not overly painful.

When Safir came back up his hands tangled in the man's hair, kissing him softly.

His breathing picked up softly, taking shallow breaths as his body relaxed, his mouth lulling open as his lover took him into his mouth.

"Safir..."

He moaned, his body writhing, thrusting slowly up into his mouth then back against his fingers, he wanted to man desperately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   [I] Moving In - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[I] Moving In
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5