Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Where Is She?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:54 am

Liq shrugged.

"I don't bother remembering unimportant details."

His fingers tapped against his stomach and he began humming soft tunes as he stared at the scenery going past them.

He was bored. Liq hated long car journeys.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:00 am

"Nice, see this is why you can't get a girlfriend, you're a jerk."

She replied as she chuckled, getting sick of his humming rather quickly and flicking on the radio, cranking up the volume as the sound of Rise Again -Prayer of the refugee filled the car.

The woman tapped the steering wheel in time with the drum beats, singing along with the words.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:03 am

Liq shrugged.

"I can get a good fuck. I don't need a girl."

He was happy living the way he did. Fucking anyone he wanted without any attachment involved. He was content with that life.

"I'll have something to keep me occupied on the way home."

He'd just curl up in the back with their new fido and play with him.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:08 am

"Your right hand must feel so loved."
She replied, bursting into a fit of laughter, it was far too much fun making teasing Liq, she would never give it up.

"Well then you best get some rest now because you're not sleeping tonight~"

She warned, she had the man's backside for the day, she wasn't letting him sleep, no way, no how.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:14 am

He snorted. "My right hand sees a lot of love, actually. Thanks for asking."

Liq arched a brow at the woman. "You're going to keep me up all night? How much sex are you demanding from me?"

Not that he was annoyed with being ketp up all night for sex.

In fact, he would quite enjoy that.

"I'm gonna nap. Wake me up when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:21 am

"A lot."

She replied simply with a small shrug.
"You said your ass was mine all day, so I intend on using that time to the fullest."

He wouldn't be wiggling out of this one any time soon and she would get exactly what she wanted from him.

"Alright, sleep tight."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:23 am

"Same rule as usual applies. No marking," he muttered softly.

The man shuffled in his seat a little, making himself comfortable in the chair and drifting off slowly.

He napped silently.

None of his usual snoring or muttering in a mixture of the two languages he knew.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:29 am

"Yeah, yeah, way to ruin my fun."

That was a bitch of a rule, telling a Lycan not to mark, only thing worse was telling a vampire not to mark, and she is both!

The drive was long and boring, the only saving grace was that she could have her music and the window open.

The car pulled up at a large farm and Raisa pulled up at the front of a large barn.

Leaning over she shoved the man on the should roughly.

"Liq, up up up, puppy time!"

She called before jumping out of the car and darting to the building.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:31 am

Liq was all about ruining the woman's fun.

He grunted loudly when he was shoved, giving a low growl as he gained his senses.

The necromancer groaned as he slid out of the car and padded along after her as she darted towards the farm.

"Calm your tits, will you?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:35 am

"My tits shall never be calmed!"

She called back, laughing softly and she glanced over her shoulder at him.

They were greeted at the door by a balding, old man wearing overalls, he smiled warmly and greeted them inside to look through the pens for the pup they wanted.

Inside large open top pens lines both sides of the barn, housing multiple breeds and colours.

"The Danes are on the left!"

He called after her as Raisa run down the middle looking through eat pen before she made it to the breed she wanted, stepping over the small pen to get inside and kneel down with them.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:40 am

"I can always try to do something about that."

Khaliq followed after the woman at a much slower pace, taking the time to look in each pen.

There really were so many different breeds here. He could name most of them off the top of his head.

He paused about half way up the line of cages. They had Pharaoh Hounds. Liq shuffled closer, leaning over the top of the cage and clicking his tongue, bringing all attention fro the puppies inside the pen to himself.

They bound over to him, yapping loudly.

"You're all gorgeous," he crooned, dangling his fingers into the pen and letting them jump over each other to get to it.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:43 am

Raisa was over the moon, she knew they only had one male Great Dane left, she had asked them to save it for her when she put her deposit down and when she got into the pen she saw him, slowly he padded over, sniffed her intently before cuddling up against her.

The woman smiled and stroked him lovingly, rubbing his chest as she scooped him into her arms for a cuddle.

"Who's my cute little man."
She cooed to him as he licked up her neck.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:45 am

"I know I'm your cute little man," he called to the woman with a chuckle.

His attention drew back to the puppies pawing at his hands moments after.

He gave a soft little smile and relented, climbing into the pen and sitting down, letting them climb all over him.

"I want all of you," he crooned, hugging one as it crawled into his lap and pawed at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:48 am

"Emphasis on the little."

She replied with a chuckle, it was always amusing to mock Liq's size or the fact he was fat, mostly because it was very obviously untrue.

Her attention went back to the pup in her arms as he scrambled up her body, resting his head on her shoulder.

He had just woken up and was in the dopey cuddle stage.

"I'm taking you home with me."

He muttered to him softly, picking him up and kissing his head gently as she walked over to where Liq was sitting.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:50 am

"Not what you were saying the other night." He smirked widely. He was proud of making her limp.

Liq had his arms full of excited balls of fluff.

Others were tugging at his clothes and braid, growling playfully.

He look up at Rai sheepishly when she appeared at the pen.

"I want them," he whined, hugging one pup to his face, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:52 am

"You can't have them."

She replied, shaking her head as she looked down at him covered in bouncing pups.

"What are you going to do with seven puppies, hide them from your landlord under your bed?"

Raisa rolled her eyes at him, there was no way he could have them.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:54 am

Liq whined softly and cuddled the puppy close.

"I want themmmmmmmm," he whined.

Not only were Pharaoh Hounds his favourite dogs, these ones were just adorable and very very friendly.

How could he pass up little puppies like this?

"They were born just for me. Can you look at this face and tell her she's staying here for longer?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:57 am

"Someone else will adopt them, someone with a backyard they can run around in, not a two room apartment with not so much as a window box."

She replied as the pup in her arms nuzzled in against her neck.

"You can't take care of them so stop being silly, come on I wanna get him home before dark so he can run around in the yard."

Raisa said, looking down at him sternly.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:58 am

He whined again and writhed in place.

"I can keep her at yours. Give you the money to pay for food and stuff. Come see her all the time."

He really really wanted her.

"Pleaseeeeee. I want her so much."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:01 am

He looked like a big child sitting there writhing because he couldn't have what he wanted.

The woman took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment before opening and looking down at him.

She knew her composure was slipping, how could she say no when he had already grown attached to it.

Raisa cursed under her breath softly before she nodded.

"Fiiiine, you can have her, but you are paying for food and vet bills."

She would be training one pup, what was one more when she had a room to herself.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:03 am

He jumped up, grinning and cuddling the pup closer.

"We're going home together," he cooed, stepping over the pen, hugging the golden pup to his chest.

Liq leaned forwards to press a soft kiss to Rai's lips.

"I really owe you one, Rai. Thank you."

He got to have another dog after so long.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:07 am

"Damn right you do."

She replied, leaning up to steal another soft kiss from him.
"Come on you have to go pay for her, I already paid for him online."

Raisa gestured to the large pup in her arms as she snuggled him closer.
"You know, you'll have to leave her in the morning to go to work."

A small smirk curled at her lips, that was going to kill him.
"Perhaps you should take some time off to look after her while she is still a pup, having to handle two of them on my own is a big job."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:11 am

His tongue flickered over her lower lip and he smiled down at her, green eyes almost glowing with happiness.

He groaned softly when she reminded him of work.

Work.

"Maybe I could take a day or two... Or a week off. I...I don't think they'll mind much. I'm not the best they've got."

He tugged on one of his lip rings.

"You don't mind me crashing for a few days, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:19 am

"Of course not, I'm going to have two pups in my bed, whats one more?"

Raisa chuckled softly as they headed out of the barn, greeted by the old man again.

"He has fallen in love, any chance we can get her as well?"

The Hybrid asked, the old man nodded and looked up the pricing for her.

The woman looked back up at Liq.
"Do you have any cash? If not I have money on my card still."
He was getting the pup, it was obvious nothing would separate them now.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:22 am

"Not on me. We can swing by my place before we head back to the mansion. I need a night bag anyway."

He'd need a few changes of clothes and his essential toiletries. He could count out a what he owed her while he was there.

He nuzzled the pup close.

"We're gonna take you home and you're going to love it and you'll fall in love with Rai's little boy and run around play fighting with him all the time," he crooned.

Liq was very very excited for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Where Is She?
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: