Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Where Is She?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:37 am

His tongue flickered out against her lip when she tugged on one of his piercings.

"Stretched."

But that wasn't a bad thing. It wasn't painful or uncomfortable. It was just... there. It was a good feeling.

He leaned forwards to kiss her deeply again.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:40 am

She kissed him again, at least he wasn't complaining about any pain or discomfort.

Leaning forward she captures him in another deep kiss, her own hands grasping onto his braid and pulling him closer as her leg hitched over his hip.

He had come but she hadn't, as such she ground her hips down against him, rubbing him with the length of her body.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:48 am

One hand curled around her thigh when she hitched a leg around his hip.

He stroked her thigh gently as they kissed deeply, his long fingers caressing her soft skin. He marvelled over how someone so rough - a Lycan - could have such soft skin.

"You're so horny," he chuckled softly as he kissed down her neck and she ground against him.

"Do you want to come?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:52 am

"What do you expect, in the last twenty four hours you've come twice more than I have."

She tilted her head back, letting him kiss down her neck, her hips still working against him.

"Plus, it's the full moon soon."

Raisa nodded yes as she leaned down, capturing his neck in her teeth and sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:55 am

Khaliq smirked and his hand came down on her backside hard, leaving a nice large red print on one cheek.

"Go get dressed up pretty and I'll think about helping you come."

He wanted to see her all dressed up for him.

The Necromancer smirked widely. "Seduce me into fucking you until you come."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:04 am

Raisa gave a soft yelp followed by a whine as he smacked her and told her to go get dressed.

Of course he would use her yearning to come against her, why wouldn't he.

Raisa got up and padded over to her dresser and pulled a few items from the bottom draw before ducking into the bathroom to pull them on.

A few minutes later she same out, her legs encased in skin tight latex stockings and the dress covering her torso looked as though she has been vacuumed packed into it, though it made her waist look tiny and her chest look more than generous.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:11 am

Liq smirked when she yelped. He loved catching her off guard.

He laid out on the bed and waited silently for her to return from the bathroom.

A smirk curled his lips when she appeared at the bathroom door in lots of skin-tight latex. It was a very good look for her. Perhaps he could convince her to wear latex more often...

"Don't you look a dish?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:24 am

"This is one of my favourites."

She purred, running her hands over her flat stomach as she made her way back over to the bed, crawling on top of him, the bottom of her skirt riding up slightly, showing a small peek of her pierced pelvis.

"I do hope you approve."

Raisa muttered, leaning over and kissing him, she definitely was trying to seduce him.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:35 am

"I can see why."

It really was a very nice dress. It made her look very very sexy.

His lips quirked into a wider smirk when she crawled onto him. His hands rested on her latex-clad hips. He could barely feel the heat of her body through the cool latex.

"I do."

He pressed up into the kiss eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:40 am

Her hips ground down against him, circling her pelvis as she rubbed up against him.

Raisa kissed him back just as eagerly, her hand weaving through his shorter, wavy locks as she pulled him closer, capturing his lips, her tongue darting across his bottom lip.

"I'm glad."

She purred as she smiled down at him, he had told her to seduce him, so far so good.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:48 am

His hips pressed up against hers when she rubbed against him.

His hands stroked up and down her sides slowly, caressing her skin through her dress. His fingers combed through her long blue hair slowly.

Liq returned her smile with a little smirk of his own.

"It's good that you're glad."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:52 am

Her smile turned into a smirk as she looked down at him, not he was just toying with her.

"Did I wear you out Liq? Are you too tired to play?"

She crooned, her pelvis grinding against him, rubbing his length with her pelvis and thighs, the small areas of exposed flesh rubbing him slowly.

"You have to curse Lycans for their stamina some days."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:45 pm

"No, Raisa, you haven't managed to wear me out yet." His fingers ran over her sides slowly, nails tracing lines over the skin tight black latex clinging to her form.

"You're just not doing a very good job of seducing me, love. This is all well and nice," he crooned, hand running down her stomach and sliding between her legs to stroke her gently. "But I work in a strip club. I see this day in day out. you have to do a lot better than straddle me to get me to play."

He smirked at her widely.

"Or their inability to think of new ways to do things due to their hotheadedness, though I think you're cursing that more than me at the moment."

His fingers slid away from her and rested on her hip again.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:52 am

Raisa tutted softly and shook her head, looking down at him.
"Oh Liq, you act like I give a damn whether or not you want to play, if you don't want to then that's fine, I can find someone who does, or perhaps I'll just play with myself.

I promised to wear latex, so I am wearing it, you're not going to get much more out of me."

She wasn't going to be his little show pony, prancing about until he decided she had done well enough to warrant being played with.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:05 am

"Sweetheart, I know you don't give a damn about that." He knew her that well, at least.

Another smirk curled his lips. "Your empty threats are cute."

He knew she didn't give a damn about whether he wanted to play or not but he knew she loved his dick. She could go off and find someone else to play with but she'd be missing out on his dick. A big loss for her.

Pale green eyes trailed down over her form slowly.

"Feel free to leave if you really don't want this." His hips rocked up against hers, the length of his arousal pressing against her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Where Is She?
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: