Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Where Is She?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:14 pm

He'd seen pictures but they just didn't cut it.

"Only you once before. Abbun kept me and Fawzi away from the wolves when they came sniffing around. Never got to see one."

Like any young boy, he had been excited by the thought of wolves lurking around and wanted to see them but his father kept them locked away in the depths of their house so they couldn't get out. Even when he was old enough to help you, his father hadn't let him help out.

Liq let his puppy down and she darted off to run around immediately, sniffing and exploring the large space in front of them.

"You're giving me firsts even outside the bedroom."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Raisa let the pup down to play with Liq's pup, the two of them bouncing around and sniffing at the grass.

The woman chuckled as her Dane ate a small flower.
"That's not food."
She muttered, leaned down and taking it out of his mouth.

Her eyes turned up to Liq in disbelief, how could someone not have seen wolves before, especially a supernatural, Lycan roamed these woods constantly.

"Well then, I promise not to bite."

Raisa smiled and stripped off her clothing, dumping them on the ground before landing on all fours, shaking out her thick white coat.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:27 pm

"Already trying to eat anything he can. He's gonna have an appetite like yours." Eat, eat, eat and eat some more.

Liq snorted loudly.

"Right, I so believe that you won't bite me." How many times had she bitten him before?

He watched her transform with great interest. That looked so cool. He was envious about the fact that he couldn't do that. He wanted to be able to shift into a big wolf.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Raisa looked up at him with large stormy eyes, which narrowed as she let out a loud snarling bark.

That didn't last long as her muzzle opened and she wagged her tail, her tongue lulling out the side of her mouth.

Intimidating people was always something she enjoyed immensely, but she didn't want to teach the pups bad habits so she calmed down, rubbing the length of her body up against his leg with a contented whine.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Liq was torn between fear and annoyance when she snarled at him.

That torn feeling quickly settled as she settled down into a good mannered creature with its tongue flapping in the wind.

"Bitch," he grumbled, leaning down to run his fingers through her soft white fur.

"Puppy minions, attack her," he called to the Dane and Pharaoh Hound tumbling around together play fighting. The both looked up from what they were doing for a moment to stare at Liq before returning to trying to ball each other over.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Watch who you call a bitch, I might just take off one of your fingers.

She replied, talking directly to his mind as she leaned into the fingers running through her hair.

Raisa chuffed as the pups looked up at him in confusion, she quickly padded over and stole the ball from them, running in a circle as the two pups darted between her leg trying to pull it out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:55 pm

"That'd be one less finger to pleasure you with," he pointed out with a grin.

The Necromancer watched as she bounced off towards the puppies and the three of them ran around each other playing.

It was a cute sight.

They were already so attached to the two pups and it had been less than a day.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Raisa bounded up to Liq and dropped the ball at his feet for him to throw for the three of them.

Of course she was going to go easy on the pups and let them win but it was fun egging them on to run around and play chase.

Plus each time she transformed in front of them the more the pups would get use to it and come to know her in each form.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:04 pm

He knelt down to pick up the ball, holding it out to the Dane.

The pup bound forwards to grab it off of him but Liq pulled it away, grinning as the Dane hurtled into him.

He cuddled the pup to his chest, grinning. "Better luck next time, champ."

He reared his arm back and sent the ball flying.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:11 pm

Such a bully to my boy

The woman scolded, shaking her head as she and Liq's pup bolted forward after the ball.

Raisa snatched it up and let the pup pounce on her, rolling onto her back as the hound scrambled over her chest to try and take the ball from her muzzle.

She let the pup steal it, opening her mouth to let the girl snatch it and run back over to Liq.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:15 pm

"Well done, princess," he praised, letting the Pharaoh Hound bounce into his arms.

He cuddled her, nuzzling into her neck as she barked and yapped excitedly.

"Stealing the ball from the bitch. Well done. So proud of you. Rawr." His fingers moved up and down the puppies sides as he dropped back to lay on his back so she rested on his chest.

It felt so good to have a puppy again. He was loving it.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Raisa padded over and picked her pup up by the scruff of his neck, she nestled down next to Liq with her pup in between her front legs.

Both of them gave a soft whine as they nuzzled together.

The Dane gave a soft yap as he licked and nipped at her muzzle, cuddling up to her chest and wagging his tail happily.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:32 pm

The Necromancer gave Rai a grin as she settled down next to him and shifted so he was laying against her side with his pup in his lap.

"I have to say, Rai, you've never looked so cute and cuddly as you do now with a puppy in your grasp."

She looked cute as a big white ball of fluff.

"Is this a look I'll be seeing often?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Just keep in mind, this cute and cuddly wolf could pin you down and tear out your throat in a split second.

She replied, looking up at him, she may look cute now but Lycan were natural killing machines.

I plan on being like this when ever I take them out to play, it's easier to play when you can at like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:47 pm

"Who'd be your fuck buddy if you killed me? Chester?"

He turned his head to nuzzle into her fur. It was softer than average dog hair. Not as greasy. Probably due to her caring for her hair so well when she was human.

He liked the feeling of it against his cheek.

"I guess I'll just have to sit back and throw the ball seeing as I lack the ability to become a dog."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:54 pm

The wolf snorted and looked up at him.

Oh please, I would break that boy in a second, though I am sure we have some hunky men in the pack here.

She nestled in against the man, leaning up and licking his neck softly.

I guess so, Necromancers really draw the short straw huh?
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:00 pm

"Good luck trying to get headstrong Lycan to try anal with you."

It would take her quite a while to find a nice hunky manly man that would be willing to try what she had gotten him to try.

Speaking of, the plug was getting very very distracting again.

"I'm going to head in in a minute. I need to take this out. It's driving me nuts. You three can stay out here if you want."

He sighed. "Yeah, they did. We get the boring abilities."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:13 pm

I'll come with you, I am quite looking forward to taking it out of you.

She replied, licking his hand softly, taking it out of him was going to be entertaining and she intended to have a little fun with it.

It would seem that way, though bringing things back from the dead sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:18 pm

"It takes hundreds of years practise and we're as easy to kill as humans." A lot of Necromancer's couldn't bring things back from the dead.

If people worked really really hard they could bring back little things like fish and mice. Tiny creatures.

Occasionally they got a real surge of power and were able to bring back bigger things like dogs when they were younger. He'd managed that.

But it took years and years of practise to bring back a human. He didn't know anyone that could bring back a human indefinitely. Fawzi could bring a human back for a few minutes but not for anything longer than that.

"All right."

He was both anticipating and dreading her helping him with the removal of his plug.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Naww, poor Liq, such a weakling.

She teased, looking up at him with a wolfish grin, leaning her head up against him.

If it makes you feel better i'll protect you.

It was amusing, she was quite a bit shorter than him yet so much stronger, it wasn't easy to kill a Lycan or a Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:10 pm

He snorted and punched her shoulder.

His arms wrapped around his pup and he stood, shifting from one foot to the other for a moment before making his way back towards the mansion.

"You're going to miss it if you stay out here for much longer."

He turned his gaze over his shoulder and arched a brow at the Hybrid before disappearing into the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Raisa scrambled to her feet picking up her clothes as she shifted back, holding them in one arm and her pup in the other.

She followed behind him quickly, padding through the mansion naked as they made their way back to the bedroom.

"I refuse to miss this."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:29 pm

When they got back to her room, he set his pup down on the floor and pulled his shirt off, tossing it onto the bed.

He kicked off his shoes as his hands fell to the button of his pants.

His jeans dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them, moving over to sit on the bed.

Liq's eyes turned up to Rai as she padded into the room after him.

"You're so excited about it. Why don't you pull it out for me?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Raisa discarded her clothes, dumping them on the ground as she gently placed the pup down.

"I will, bend over the bed."

She replied, moving over and patting the mattress as she knelt up onto it, she wanted to see the man's ass when she took it out, it was too much of a beautiful view to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:27 pm

The Necromancer moved to kneel on the bed, bending over to press his chest to the bed and push his backside in the air.

The plug shone in the light of the room.

Liq chewed on his lips as he waited.

Was she just going to pull it out? Play with it a little before pulling it out? He wanted to know what was going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Where Is She?
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: