Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Where Is She?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] Where Is She? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Chester was the opposite, he strongly believed in love, he had to, with everything the boy had endured the thought that one day he would find someone who loved him for who he was, was the only thing he clung to.

He knew this man didn't understand his way of life, you couldn't unless you lived it, giving yourself over to someone completely was a big thing, something no body else could understand.

Ultimately it didn't matter what anyone else thought, he had his new family, it was all he needed.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:24 pm

"I'm gonna strangle her when I see her. She needs to stay in her frickin' room when she knows I'm coming up."

She was a great friend but she really did irk him when she just disappeared like this.

Liq leaned forwards to pet the rabbit again.

"Oh well, at least I made a new friend."

He didn't understand Chester's lifestyle but the boy was nice.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:38 pm

Chester couldn't help but chuckle softly as the man spoke of the run away woman, it was amusing to see people interacting like that, he had gotten so use to the chain of command when being a Slave and not being able to speak out.

The boy beamed up at the man as he called him his friend, he wasn't use to having friends, the concept itself was strange enough but he was ecstatic about it.

"I'm sure you'll find her soon enough...or she might find you..."

He muttered pointing behind the man as a blue haired woman came running up behind him, looking peevish.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Liq's eyes flickered up and he twisted his torso so he could see the bitch in question hurtling towards them.

"There you fucking are!"

He stood, crossing his arms over his chest, looking just as peevish as she did.

"Where the fucking Hell were you, bitch? I went to your room and the games room and the kitchen and you weren't anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:44 pm

"Don't even fucking start with me."

She growled, standing in front of him with her own hands crossed over her chest.

"I had to duck out because some fuckwit used my kit down at the palor and broke one of my piercing guns.

So I came back expecting to find you waiting in my room but no, you fucked off and I've been running around trying to find you!"

She glared up at him with a huff, Raisa had a good way of making someone else the guilty party.

"Who is he?"

She asked her eyes darting down to Chester, her brows furrowing slightly, why was Liq hanging around a slave?
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:48 pm

"And you couldn't pick up your fucking phone and give me a bell? We're not in the stone age, grandma. Phones exist for a reason."

After a moment of holding his fierce glare, he cracked up laughing, throwing his arms around her and pulling her into a hug.

Banter with Rai was always fun and full of insults.

"A friend. Chess, this is the bitch I was talking about. Bitch, this is my new friend Chester."

He grinned as he introduced the two of them, keeping Rai tucked against his side.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:52 pm

Raisa pulled out her phone, showing him that the piece of crap was dead, flat battery.

The woman sighed as she was pulled into a hug, leaning up against him, exasperated.

"Hey Chess."
She replied, waving at him as best she could as she was crushed against he wall of muscle that was Liq.

"I feel you pain, being friends with this brainless lump."
She muttered, gabbing the necromancer in the side with a smirk.

Chester smiled and chuckled softly, setting down the rabbit and letting it run off back into the forest.

"Nice to meet you."
He replied with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:55 pm

"If I'm a brainless lump, then I obviously can't keep myself standing."

And just like that, he leaned his whole weight against her so she was keeping him up and latched his arms around her so she couldn't push him away.

He smirked at Chester, giving a little wink.

"Just a brainless lump of flesh here."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:58 pm

"Jesus Christ!"
The woman yelped, holding the man's weight up to avoid falling down.

"You're a bastard Liq."
He muttered, rolling her eyes as she supported all of the man's dead weight with a groan.

Chester giggled as he watched the two of them, dusting himself off as he got to his feet.

"Chess, little help."
She muttered, obviously struggling with the man's weight.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:01 pm

The Necromancer gave a laugh rumbling laugh when the Hybrid cussed him out.

He loved it.

"What was that? I can't hear you. I'm just a brainless lump." How long could he play this one off before Rai tried to tear out his throat?

He'd find out.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Chester shook his head and chuckled softly, it was too much fun watching the two of them mess about to help stop it.

The woman gave a soft growl and pushed off the man's weight, still being held onto she pushed Liq onto his back, making him fall onto the ground, cushioning her fall as she landed on top of him with a soft grunt.

"You're only proving my point Liq."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Liq grinned widely.

"If you wanted to be on top of me you only had to ask. We didn't have to go through all of that to get to this."

His hands slid up her back slowly, grinning as he pushed her shirt of.

He was expecting a punch in:

Three

Two

One...
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Raisa socked him hard in the gut as he pulled off her shirt.
"Bastard."

She grumbled and pulled it back on, glaring down at him as she stood up, kicking him firmly on the hip.

"Stop piss-farting around, I have a puppy I want to go pick up."

She was eager for her new puppy, she couldn't wait to see him.

Chester's eyes went wide as the woman's chest was exposed so close to him, he wasn't accustomed to being around women intimately, this much had his cheek burning red as he looked down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Khaliq grunted loudly when she punched then kicked him.

"Bitch. I hope all my muscle hurt your foot," he grunted, pushing himself to sit up.

"Nah. I enjoy pissing around. But puppies are very important. I wouldn't want to deprive you of a canine friend to cuddle."

He jumped to his feet and grinned at the woman.

"I'll see you around, yeah, Chess?" He spared a smile and a wave to the Hybrid before wrapping his arms around the other hybrid and hoisting her up into the air.

"Let's go get you your puppy."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:59 pm

"Bye."

Chester replied with a smile, waving as the two of them wandered off towards the cars.

He was eager to go tell his Masters about the day he had just had, scampering off quickly toward the Lycan's bedroom to tell him about the friend he had made.

Raisa on the other hand yelped as she was hoisted up but didn't struggle, the longer they stood around fighting the longer her pup had to sit there and wait for her.

"Hurry, hurry, I want my pup~"
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:05 am

"All right, all right."

He hoisted the woman up over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and strode towards the garage.

"Enjoy the view."

His pants were fairly loose around the legs but the clung to his backside like a second skin, showing off his ass perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:10 am

Raisa grunted as she was slung unceremoniously over his shoulder.

With a roll of her eyes she struck him firmly on the backside, the blow making her hand sting.

"Mush!"

She shouted, smacking him on the backside again before pulling the car keys out of her pocket.

"There, green sandman."
She instructed, pointing toward her car.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:25 am

"Enjoying that, are you?"

He paused for a moment to let his hips sway, showing off his backside even better.

"For the day, it's yours," he chuckled as he started forwards again.

He deposited the woman next to the drivers seat door and slid over the bonnet to wait on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:30 am

"I'm holding you to that, when we get back, that's mine."
She replied, smacking him firmly before pressing her lips to his lower back.

Once Raisa was back on her feet she unlocked the door and slid into the large leather seats, a sandman was always much roomier than a normal car, the seats in this thing were double the size of regular seats and the back of the car housed a large mattress instead of back seats.

"Lets go get my boy."

She replied, leaning over to unlock his door and letting him in as she started the engine.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:32 am

Liq smirked when she slapped him again.

"My body's always yours."

He liked fucking her. How could he not share his body with her?

He slid into the seat when the door was unlocked, stretching out before clipping his belt in place.

"Let's go get your puppy."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:36 am

The notion had a small purr sounding in her chest, she had big plans for his body, all she had to do was coax him into doing what she wanted him to do.

Once Liq was in his seat she pulled out of the garage and headed for the main gate, this would be a long drive, the breeder lived on a farm out of town, it was going to take an hour to get there, but she couldn't help get excited over the pup, she would have him soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:42 am

"So what puppy are we getting?" he asked, leaning back, feet finding their way up onto the dashboard.

He laced his fingers together on his stomach.

"Alsatian? Great Dane? Papillon?" He snorted after the last suggestion. He couldn't see Raisa with a Papillon. Too... small and cute.

He pictured her with a nice big dog.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:47 am

"A little yappy dog? Are you insane?"

She replied with a snort as they drove, shaking her head softly.
"I am getting a seven week old blue great dane."

Raisa looked over at him excitedly, it was exciting to have a dog again, she couldn't wait to run around in the yard with it playing fetch and tossing the Frisbee.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:49 am

Liq gave an appreciative nod.

"Great Danes are great dogs." He loved them.

He'd had a couple when he was younger.

"Got a name for him?" His gaze turned to the excited Hybrid. She really was pumped about getting a dog. It reminded him of the first time he could pick out his own dog for the first time.

He'd been just as excited as her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:52 am

"You've asked me this before, though you may have been drunk, or just about to have sex, either way it validates forgetting.

I'm not picking a name for him until I see him, I want him to have a name that matches his personality, it has to fit."

She replied, speeding up drastically as they got out of town and headed down a long empty stretch of road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Where Is She?
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: