Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Drunken Antics

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:17 am

"Good," he purred.

Aodh was happy, too. He could finally fuck Aeker without abandon. He could fuck him hard and fast and he could enjoy it.

His hair slipped from behind his ears and his chest heaved from under the leather constricting him.

This felt so good.

Fucking someone while wearing a corset was a new experience. Luckily this was a fashion corset; the bones weren't as rigid. He had slightly easier movement than if he were wearing a training corset but it still wasn't very easy to move.

His hard fast pace continued as he fucked the Vampire, groaning as his silver eyes smouldered down at Aeker.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:22 am

The Vampire moaned out his lover's name as he began to move, being fucked was still a fairly new experience and his backside stretched uncomfortably around the Lycan but compared to the bite and canes marks it wasn't that bad.

He could still feel a lot of pleasure from the action and enduring the Lycan's pace wasn't something he found to be overly painful, though he knew, walking around tonight was not going to be an option.

His hands reached up and wrapped around the man's neck, tangling in the short orange locks as he pulled the man down and captured him in a kiss, his own body pushing up against him, his hips moving slightly with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:27 am

Aodh kissed his lover hard as he moved on top of him.

He dropped down to hold himself up with his elbows and braced himself one one arm. The other arm moved, sliding down over Aeker's stomach to grasp his arousal, pumping him firmly.

He'd have Aeker coming hard very very soon.

Aeker had begged for this and Aodh was more than happy to deliver.

His hips rocked faster as he grinned down at the Vampire. He would be sore when this was done.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:31 am

Aeker gasped before moaning loudly as his arousal was pumped, he had been so worked up that finally being touched like that had a shudder of pure delight running through his body.

His toes curled against the sheets as his arms wrapped tighter around the Lycan.

This was an intense feeling, being stimulated after being teased and tormented for so long.

He was almost afraid to come, he knew that was going to be something unforgettable.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:37 am

Aodh smirked a little as the Vampire gasped.

The Lycan was almost shocked with this. Even after so long the two of them were so perfect. Sex was always spectacular. It hadn't dulled yet. Sex had never been this wonderful every time he fucked someone before. This was unique to sex with Aeker. He adored it.

"Finger me," he ordered in a soft, breathless whisper as he mouthed the patch of sensitive skin underneath the Vampire's ear.

He wanted this to be unforgettable for the both of them.

He wanted the both of them to be forced through intense orgasms. "Or better yet, find that vibrator," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:43 am

With how they were going sex would never dull, they were always trying new things and even if they didn't trying anything particularly new something happened that was intense and surreal, something unique to them.

A shiver than through him at those words, Aodh wanted to be entered as well, he could do that, he would make this intense for the Lycan too.

His hand groped around on the bed blindly until he felt the damp plastic, Aeker brought it to his mouth, laved his tongue over it before reaching back between the Lycan's legs.

He positioned to toy at his entrance as best he could before pushing it in firmly, holding the base still as Aodh thrust inside of him.

When the Lycan thrust forward he pushed into Aeker and thrusting back had him being impaled by the toy.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:50 am

Aodh watched as Aeker laved his tongue over the vibrator with a soft groan.

He leaned down, his own tongue trailing over the hard plastic, flicking over Aeker's tongue as he drew the toy away.

The Lycan leaned down for a demanding kiss as Aeker pressed the toy to his entrance.

He groaned loudly into the kiss when it was pushed in deep.

With each hard thrust of his hips, the both of them were entered deeply. This was all the pleasure of a threesome without the hassle of finding a third party or the jealousy that came along with it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:09 am

He kissed the man eagerly, drawing his tongue into his mouth to nip and suck at it, the tips of his fangs dragging across it , displaying his immense arousal.

Aeker groaned and writhed beneath his lover, this was all getting too much, he had been teased and now he was being fucked and stroked at the same time, with so much stimulation there would be no chance of him holding out for long.

A soft whimpering moan left his lips as he pulled back from the kissed and looked up at Aodh with a stare of pure need.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:25 am

Aodh was feeling the effects of the teasing, too.

He'd gotten himself incredibly worked up while teasing the Vampire. He was ready to come just as much as Aeker was.

His hips ground back against the toy then thrust into the Vampire hard, angling his hips a little to find his prostate. He wanted Aeker to see stars when he finally did come. That would be soon.

Neither of them were going to last long and that was okay.

They were allowed to have their moments when they didn't last all that long. It was normal. Especially when they were teasing each other mercilessly like they had been doing.

His silver eyes stared down at Aeker as he thrust into him.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:41 am

Once again Aodh made the Vampire gasp out, Aeker writhed as his Lover thrust down on his prostate, that was an intense feeling on its own but paired with everything else...

His loud moan was quickly followed by the German man crying out his Mate's name.

Sharp pointed fangs jutted out from behind his pale lips which gaped open as his body arched up off of the bed.

His body shuddered and trembled as a strong wave of ecstasy flowed through him, it hit him hard and fast, he throbbed uncontrollably against his Lover inside of him as he came, his release spilling out rapidly into the man's grasp, overflowing onto his own pale stomach.

He could have sworn his senses have been blinded for a moment, he hadn't seen or heard, just felt, the immense pleasure had been over-whelming and he just lay there throbbing, his muscles twitching every so often in the after shock.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:46 am

Aodh's lips parted in a loud moan when Aeker clenched around him.

Holy shit.

The mixture of the hard toy penetrating him and his lover's hot skin caressing him he just couldn't last. He came undone almost immediately, hissing a groan as he came hard inside the Vampire.

"Dia," he breathed, slumping a little.

His forehead pressed to the Vampire's chest as he panted softly.

That had been utterly incredible and he could still feel the toy inside of him.

He reached back blindly to pull it out and toss it aside, groaning as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:50 am

A shiver ran through him as he felt his Mate's hot release fill the inside of him, he was definitely Aodh's, there was no questioning that.

The Vampire's legs slid down the Lycan's thighs limply, laying out on the bed in utter exhaustion from being worked over like that.

"Aodh..."

He muttered, his hand lazily stroking through the man's hair as he looked up at him with hazed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:03 am

"Aren't you glad I got you into that last night?" he murmured with a little grin.

Perhaps he wasn't all that pleased. Right now he was certain that Aeker wouldn't be sitting down comfortably for a day or two.

The poor Vampire had gone through a rather rough time.

But it had still been very intense. Aodh had loved it.

He nuzzled against the Vampire's side affectionately, eyes sliding shut. "I love you," he muttered, pressing a kiss to his lover's skin.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:08 am

"I love you too."

He replied, choosing not to answer the first question, tonight had it ups and downs, some things he would rather not dwell on too much, like where they got these clothes.

"I need to roll over."

With a wince he moved out from beneath his Lycan and rolled to lay on his stomach, his thighs and backside were aching terribly and he'd rather keep all the pressure off of his sensitive areas.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:27 am

His lips quirked upwards a little.

He always loved it when Aeker said he loved him. Someone loved him with all of his flaws - he had a Hell of a lot of flaws. It still amazed him sometimes that someone could actually love him with his long list of flaws.

Aodh gave a little whine but rolled slightly to let Aeker turn over and lay on his stomach. The Lycan settled back down cuddling against the Vampire's side again.

"You're going to remember this for a while," he chuckled, eyes trailing over the abused skin of his backside.

"We'll have to do that again." He'd enjoyed it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Aeker couldn't say why he loved Aodh as much as he did, there was no logic behind it to explain, he simply felt what he felt and the emotional pull that dragged him toward the Lycan was too strong to ignore.

They needed each other, it was as simple as that, separated they weren't whole but together they completed one another.

For all his flaws Aodh did have some good traits, he was loyal to his family, protective, strong and smarted than most people gave him credit. He really did have so mug to give, he was kind and gentle on occasion, you just had to get through his defenses.

"I don't think I'll be moving from this bed any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:55 pm

"We can just lay here together then."

He had no problem with that. Laying here with Aeker for a while would be nice. They could just spend some time together; laying in silence, chatting, even sleeping some more if they needed to.

His fingers began dancing idly along his back, mercifully avoiding the sore red areas that he knew wouldn't be any fun for Aeker if he touched. He wasn't that cruel. Rather, he wasn't feeling that cruel at the moment.

Aodh stretched out comfortably and smiled at the Vampire as he let his mind wander.

"Aeker... have you ever..." He trailed off, eyes turning up to the ceiling. "...have you ever thought of adoption?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:45 pm

"I can deal with that."
A soft purr rumbled in his chest as he cuddled up to his Mate as best he could, enjoying the gentle strokes of his fingers.

"I'd be lying if I said it never crossed my mind, ever since you mentioned starting our own family I've thought about how we'd do that.

We have options but they are difficult, there aren't really any supernatural orphans."

He wouldn't feel right caring for a Human child, bringing them into a world that they were never apart of and when it grew up what if they didn't want to be changed? He couldn't watch his child die of old age when in his eyes they were still so young.

"Even with medical advances I don't think we will be having our own child for quite a while."
He resented that, he wanted to be able to see Aodh with their child but it seemed so unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:54 pm

He pressed his lips together as he stared up at the ceiling for a few long minutes.

Aeker was okay with adoption. He, too, doubted that they would be able to have a child that was completely biologically theirs but adoption was definitely an option. One of them could father a child. That was a better option than adoption.

A surrogate mother wouldn't be difficult to find; even half Lycan lived almost indefinitely.

After almost ten minutes of silence, Aodh sat up.

"Come with me to Ireland." His silver eyes turned down to Aeker. "I'll beg, borrow and steal to get you some silver for a few days. Come with me. Please."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Aeker looked up at Aodh, his mouth gaping at the Lycan's sudden passion to leave the country.

"Aodh..."

His his pursed slightly as he looked up at him with mild confusion and concearn.
"I know what price you had to pay to get Alexis silver for one day.
I wont let you do that for me, having you at the hands of another isn't worth being in the sun for me."

He'd rather be stuck in the shadows than let Aodh sell himself just so he could wander around in the light.

"I refuse."

He finally muttered, the price would be too high, he wouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Aodh's expression twisted into one of hurt.

Aeker wouldn't come with him. Just because he'd have to spend some time doing what Giacinto wanted. That was his problem. He could deal with whatever Giacinto wanted from him to get this.

His silver eyes flickered away.

"Come with me. Please." His voice was quiet, an almost breathless plead now.

He'd been planning this trip for weeks and he wanted Aeker to come with him.

He turned his gaze back to the Vampire. "Come with he to Ireland."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:15 pm

The expression on Aodh's face almost broke the Vampire's heart, he desperately wanted this and Aeker was denying him.

His eyes slid shut for a moment, his lips pursing at the plead, Aodh had never asked for something like this before.

"Alright..."

He finially replied, a slight reluctance in his voice.

"I'll go with you, but I will pay Giacinto's price, the silver is for me, I wont let you pay for it."

He knew what he would be getting into, he had seen her dungeon, tht's why he couldn't let Aodh do it for him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:21 pm

A bright smile curled his lips.

He moved over the Vampire, leaning down to kiss him eagerly.

"Thank you. You'll enjoy it. I promise you, you'll enjoy it." There was a lot in Ireland that he wanted to show the Vampire.

"We'll go to Giacinto tomorrow."

He kissed the Vampire again before moving down the bed to lap at the marks on his skin. He wanted those all healed up and gone before they went to Ireland. There'd be other times they could do this and he could leave his marks on Aeker.

"You'll love it, Aeker."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:29 pm

That was the bright smile he was used to seeing, he wanted to make Aodh happy, everything he did was to try and please the Lycan in one way or another.

"I know I'll enjoy it, I've been lookibg forward to seeing Ireland for months now."

The only reason he had said no was because of what Aodh would have to do in order to get the silver he needed to walk in the sun.

He kissed the man deeply before nodding, they would go talk to her as soon as possible.

Aeker squirmed as his wounds were licked, they strung but with each lap the pain reduced.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:38 pm

"You'll get to see County Kilkenny and GrĂ¡ig na Manach and Brandon Hill and I can show you exactly where I used to live. You can see where some of my favourite sketches actually are."

The more he talked, the quicker his words became until his chattering was on par with the excited chattering of his niece.

"I'd stay away from River Barrow, though. It's really gone to shits since I was a kid. It used to be so beautiful."

After he'd finished licking at the sore skin, he pressed a kiss to each cheek, lips curling up into an eager smile.

"I can't wait. The next week is going to be so long. I've got to get you a passport and see if I can change the ferry plans. If now we'll have to.. fly." His nose wrinkled in disgust. "Oh, I really can't wait, Aeker."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Drunken Antics
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next