Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Drunken Antics

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:53 pm

"I'm a horny Lycan, I think a lot of people could satisfy me if I gave them the chance."

He wasn't going to give them the chance, though. In the time they had been together, Aeker's sexual prowess had grown and he enjoyed being with him and only him. Other people be damned, Aeker was his and he was Aeker's.

His tongue trailed up the length of the Vampire's arousal.

"Now... how am I going to take you?" he asked with a little purr.

That was the question of the moment. So many possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:05 pm

He wouldn't be letting anyone else near his fiance any time soon, he was possessive of him, that much was obvious from his actions in the past.

As long and he could keep his Lover satisfied then he would do is best to have him all to himself.

The Vampire squirmed beneath him with a soft whine as his tongue trailed up his length, having the Lycan above him, slowly deciding what to do to him had him anxious with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:15 pm

"Should I have you like this?"

Aodh caressed the Vampire's thighs before pushing his legs up against his chest. "And watch as I force you towards orgasm?"

He tilted his head to the side. "Or should I bend you over the bed and fuck you hard from behind?"

The Lycan pursed his lips.

"Decisions, decisions. What do you think we should do, love?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Aeker bit his lip as Aodh described his choices, they were both very tempting and he knew either way his Mate would make it intense and pleasurable.

"Do I actually get a choice?"

He doubted it, chances were regardless of what he chose Aodh was still going to do what ever one he wanted most.

"I can kiss and touch you like this."

He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Aodh pursed his lips.

"Hmmm... Nope." Aeker got no choice on the subject. Aodh, as always, decided on things himself. He just asked unnecessary questions.

"You can," he agreed, leaning forwards to press a soft kiss to the Vampire's lips.

"But I feel like teasing you." Poor Aeker would have to deal with the Lycan teasing him until he got bored and finally satisfied the man.

"Up on your knees," he ordered, giving his backside a firm pat before pulling away from him. "Hands against the wall."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:28 pm

A soft whine left the man's lips, Aodh could be so cruel when he was given control in the bedroom.

He kissed the man's lips before reluctantly rolling over and kneeling up, placing his hands on the wall.

It hadn't taken him long to learn to just go along with what Aodh wanted, the man could be excessively annoying until he got what he wanted so there was no point denying him unless he wanted to put up with the whining and annoyance
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:29 pm

Aodh would always be like this. When he was given control of something that he normally wouldn't be, he made sure to put all his effort into making it memorable.

Aeker usually had control here. Aodh liked Aeker having control. The Vampire looked damned sexy leaning over him with a toy or a crop when he was tied up against the bed with no chance of escape.

But now he had control and, though he was limited with Aeker's boundaries that he daren't cross, he wanted to make this as memorable as he could.

His hands stroked over the Vampire's exposed backside before giving both cheeks a firm slap.

A soft purr sounded as he watched hand prints flare on the Vampire's backside. That was a beautiful sight. "I'm going to cover you in my marks tonight." He wanted to see Aeker's expression over the next few days shift every time he leant against a particularly sore mark on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:40 pm

"How is that different from every other night?"

He mocked softly with a chuckle, before hissing softly as his backside was struck.

The two of them were possessive lover's and every time they lay together, which was frequently, they would mark each other as much as they could.

They were just lucky that their skin cleared up fairly quickly otherwise the two of them would be constantly black and blue.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:48 pm

"You're not going to get the chance to mark me and I'm going to cover you so thoroughly that you'll never be able to cover them all."

Tonight he was going to tease the Vampire mercilessly in as many ways as he could think of. Tonight would be fun. He was pleased someone had got him to mix last night. If they hadn't, the two of them wouldn't be in this position.

Or rather, he'd probably be in Aeker's position right now while Aeker debated about what he wanted to do with him for the evening.

Their sex drives were insatiable.

He leaned over the man, pressing a kiss to the small of his back before biting into it harshly, teeth sinking in until he tasted blood. Aodh had been getting far more tolerant over the taste of blood. It was something he could deal with now.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:55 pm

That information made the Vampire purse his lips, normally he could at least cover up the marks in public, he didn't mind wearing the marks, in fact he loved it but he didn't think I was in good taste to be walking around with hickeys all over him, after all they weren't teenage kids.

Aeker yelped as he was bitten, he hadn't been expecting that, Aodh had been getting better around blood but he usually still avoided drawing it during sex, the last think he needed was for the two of those things to be linked together to the point where he couldn't resist digging his fangs it, that was dangerous on many levels and Aodh wouldn't much appreciate it either.

The Vampire squirmed up against the wall, trying to move his backside away from the man, Aodh wasn't dumb enough to take too much but he was always wary of poisoning.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:03 am

A smirk curled his lips when Aeker yelped.

It would take a lot more than what Aeker could offer to give him poisoning at the moment.

The two of them had been very careful with the consumption of blood between them. With how careful they were there was no way that either of them would get poisoning at the moment.

He wasn't drinking the blood, either, just biting him hard enough to draw blood. He didn't swallow, just let the blood drip from his lips and smear over his pale skin as he kissed up the Vampire's spine.

His fingers stroked up Aeker's sides slowly, nails trailing over the skin.

He bit into the Vampire's shoulder again, pulling back to watch blood bead up in the indentations. The Vampire would suffer with many marks for quite a few days.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:10 am

Unless he licked the wounds Lycan bites tended to heal slower than a normal cut, their teeth did a lot more damage than any other species and he knew he would be sporting these for quite a few days before they finally healed over.

Aeker hissed through his teeth as his shoulder was bitten into, his body pressing back against his lover.

By the end of the night he would be covered in red, the garter belt around his waist soaked through as blood streamed down his torso.

A shiver ran through him, that imagery definitely wasn't a bad thing, he'd love to see Aodh's tanned skin covered in his marks and stained with his blood.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:18 am

Aodh's arms wrapped around Aeker's waist when he pressed back against him.

His tongue traced the shell of his Vampire's ear slowly with a low purr as his fingers traced idle patterns on his navel.

Aeker could feel his body pressed against him, his inner thighs pressing to Aeker's outer thighs, chest pressed to his back, his arousal against his backside.

"You're going to be so sore," he crooned in Aeker's ear, nails biting into the skin of his navel and dragging up over his hips hard enough to draw blood. Aodh was content with being rough with his lover tonight.

"So, so sore." His tongue caressed the Vampire's neck before biting into it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:23 am

Aeker took in a shuddered breath as Aodh pressed up against him and crooned into his ear, this was a very erotic situation to be in, his lover had him pressing up again the wall, his exposed backside level with the man's arousal and his pale skin torn open and bleeding.

He couldn't help but let out a small whimper as his stomach was clawed open and his neck bitten into.

He definitely wasn't use to such roughing biting from the Lycan but at the same time, he was enjoying it and it showed as his rock hard arousal pressed up against his stomach.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:27 am

"Did that hurt, céadsearc?" he chuckled softly when Aeker whimpered.

He enjoyed the little whimper. Perhaps in the near future when they had both calmed down he would feel bad for causing so much pain but until then he was content with biting and scratching him to his hearts content.

His fingers stroked down the Vampire's stomach, evading his arousal and sliding between his legs, caressing his balls gently for a long moment before slipping further down to stroke his entrance.

"That's mine, tonight."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:35 am

Aeker shook his head softly as he leaned back against his Lover, it had hurt quite a bit, but it wasn't anything that he couldn't handle at the moment.

His stomach leaned into the touch of his Mate's hand, reeling in the gentle touches which pulled a soft moan from him as his balls were stroked.

After being rough those strokes were heaven to his skin.

Nervous anticipation filled him as Aodh's hand traveled lower, he wasn't scared of being penetrated anymore, Aodh had done it a fair few times now, normally during Mating seasons and on occasion the full moon, but it was still a fairly new experience for him.

"It's always yours."

He murmured back as his pelvis pushed down on the fingers slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:41 am

Aodh groaned softly.

"Say that again," he ordered, fingers rubbing against him in small circles. He loved hearing Aeker say that he was his. Adored it.

"I want you to stay here and play with yourself."

His hand guided one of Aeker's to his mouth, licking and sucking at his fingers for a few long moments while his other hand pressed Aeker's other hand to the wall. He pushed Aeker's hand down between his legs.

"I will be right back," he murmured in his ear as he let go of him and slid off the bed, kneeling to pull the chest out from under the bed.

What could they play with?

He rifled through the contents of the chest with a soft hum.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:47 am

"It's always yours, Aodh."
He repeated, his head leaning back to look at his Lover, the Lycan didn't know but it truly was all his, no other man or woman had touched him there before.

He let the man position him and suck on his fingers, tonight was only getting more embarrassing, they had both touched themselves with the other watching them before but now he felt like he was Aodh's personal show.

Aeker's heart pounded with nervous excitement as his own wet fingers stroked at his entrance, playing with himself like this was something new.

He bit his lip softly as he slowly pushed one finger into himself, pulling a soft gasping moan from the man as he leaned against the wall, his backside perfectly showing the man, flushed and pink from being spanked so many times.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:51 am

Now that was a beautiful sight.

Every few seconds his eyes moved fro the chest to stare at the Vampire as he pleasured himself.

"Two fingers."

He wanted to see Aeker's entrance stretch around his fingers as he thrust them into himself.

Reluctantly, Aodh tore his eyes from the sight once more to rifled through the box again. What could they play with tonight? His fingers stroked over wood and leather and plastic and metal.

So much to choose from.

His eyes slid up to watch Aeker again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:55 am

Slowly he pushed in the second finger, drawing another moan from him as his body stretched over the new intrusion.

He pushed them in deeply before stilling for a moment to let his body adjust, after a short while he began to thrust them slowly in and out of himself for the entire length of his fingers.

With each thrust his fingers would be almost completely out before pushing in as far as he could get them.

Another shudder chased up his body, he could feel Aodh's eyes on him, watching him pleasure himself.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:00 am

"Are you hard?" he crooned, looking through the chest with a little smirk.

"I bet you are. So hard and horny. Ready to be fucked until you come. I bet you want to touch yourself, too. Stroke yourself as you finger yourself. But you're not going to because I won't let you."

Aeker wouldn't be touching himself tonight.

He stood, stroking the toy in his hands idly.

"On your hands and knees facing the wall. Do not look back," he ordered. His tone was powerful though his voice was still the same low volume it had been throughout the entire night so far.

The power in his voice made him an undeniable Beta in the back. He was to be taken seriously and everyone was supposed to follow his orders.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:05 am

He was hard, very much so but he suspected Aodh's game already, he wouldn't be allowed to touch himself, his Lover didn't want him coming so soon, he was going to drag this out for as long as possible until he was absolutely begging for it.

He gently pulled the fingers out of himself as he moved onto his hands and knees, his eyes staring intently at the wall as he thought.

What was Aodh going to do to him? What had he gotten out of the chest? How long would it be until he could finally come?

But he stayed quiet, that tone of voice always caught him off guard, he was so use to Aodh being submissive around him that hearing the Beta side of him was a shock, even after all this time he could only count a handful of times he had heard the man use that voice.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:13 am

"Look at you," he chuckled softly, stroking the man's back as he set the toy down on the bed behind Aeker so he couldn't see it.

His fingers dipped beneath him, stroking at his arousal gently. "So hard." A finger rubbed against his slit teasingly. "Do you want to bury yourself inside of me and fuck me until you come?"

Aodh smirked as he pulled his hand away from him, licking two fingers and pushing them inside the Vampire's entrance, thrusting them slowly.

"You don't get to."

His fingers curled slightly as he picked up the toy and reared back, striking the vampire's backside hard with the wooden cane. Once. Twice. Thrice.

His silver eyes glowed as he watched the red lines blaze on his skin.

"Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:21 am

The Vampire's eyes blazed a lustful scarlet, he did want that, he wanted Aodh to be in his position, he would bend the man over and fuck him hard and fast until he came uncontrollably inside of his lover.

A low moan passed his lips as the slit of his arousal was stroked and rubbed, that was some relief to his arousal though it was quickly removed, pulling another gentle whine from the Vampire.

Having Aodh's fingers inside of him had Aeker writhing slightly, the man touched him in such an intimate place and regardless of if it was teasing him or not he loved it.

Another gentle moan made it half way from his mouth before he cried out in pained shock, every muscle in his body tensing in response to the cane smacking against his already tender backside over and over.

He looked down at the pillow with wide eyes as he panted, he hadn't been expecting that at all.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:26 am

Aodh groaned softly at the pained cry.

He bent over, tongue tracing the path of one angry red mark. "You make such beautiful noises."

The Lycan stood straight again, holding him in place with the fingers buried in his ass as he whipped him again and again with the cane. His skin was flushing in lines of angry red and pink and Aodh could only think of the word 'beautiful' to describe the sight.

He could see why Aeker was fond of seeing the marks from crops and whips on his skin.

He began thrusting his fingers again, merely caressing his skin with the wooden toy now, rather than beating him with it.

"How are you enjoying this?" he asked with a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Drunken Antics
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next