Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Drunken Antics

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Aeker chuckled as Aodh spoke, he was so excited about this, it was infectious and he found himself anxious to leave.

"I guess I'll have some organising of my own to do."

Even if they were only going away for a few days he wanted to make sure that he was well prepared.

"Oh goody, a boat ride."

He replied with a shudder of his own, one hated planes the other hated boats, what a pair they made.

"I'll have to go buy a pair of sunglasses."
He added with a chuckle, he didn't have a pair, he had no use for them after all but now he needed to protect his eyes and hide the strange colour as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:21 pm

"We have to get everything sorted. We leave so soon."

He bounced up and down on the bed eagerly, grinning widely at the Vampire.

"You'll survive. At least if the boat sinks we can swim to freedom. If a plane crashes, we're fucked. I can't fly like you can."

They were safe enough on the boat. Everything would be fine.

The Lycan gave a laugh. "I doubt you'll get enough sun in Ireland to need those sunglasses, Aeker, but you're more than welcome to buy a pair of 'em. Right, when we get there, we're going to have to stop at a store or two for a bit. There's something I gotta do before we head to Gráig na Manach."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:23 pm

"Oh yes because if the plane was crashing I wouldn't save you too."

He replied rolling his eyes, if there was any hint of danger he would be busting down the emergency door an getting the two of them out of there, his busted wings were still strong enough to carry them both to the ground.

"Any amount of sun is more than these eyes are use to, Lex already warned me how much it stings."

His pupils were larger than Aodh's, completely adapted to living in the darkness an natural light would sting more than the ones indoors, as such regardless of how cloudy it was, sunglasses would be a must.

"We'll be packing soon enough."
He replied with a chuckle, immensely excited for their first holiday together.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:32 pm

"I'm heavy and there could be complications."

Aodh didn't trust planes. They were always a last resort that he'd rather not have to deal with at all. Ever.

The Lycan gave a low snorting chuckle. "They're gonna wonder what type of person wears sunglasses at home. Sun only graces dear old Ireland once in a blue moon nowadays."

They didn't get sun like they used to any more.

"Oh, I'm already packed. We've just gotta get your bags packed." He'd been packed for weeks already. He'd been stoked for this trip.

He grinned widely again. "I'll make sure to pack these, though." He snapped one of the straps of the Vampire's stockings with a chuckle. "We can have our fun out there."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:46 pm

"Then I'll mutter about in German and they can assume it's because I'm a strange foreigner."

He replied with a chuckle, it was easier than having to find an explanation for his rather alarming eye colour.

"We are not packing those."

He added, shaking his head, if he wore these in Ireland he knew he would end up bent over the bed again and of tonight was anything to go by he couldn't guarantee he would be walking after.

"Wont take me long to pack, just need to get my passport and Gia's permission."

Once that was done they could leave.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:52 pm

"I'm sure they'll think that anyway. Not many people have silver hair." It wasn't a common trait in any species.

"They'd probably think you're an oldie at first glance." Silver hair was a common 'old person' colour. He'd love to hear people mutter about how old Aeker looks before they get a good look as his very much youthful face.

"We don't have to. I am taking it upon myself to pack them."

He gave a cheeky grin.

"I can get your passport done tomorrow. We just need to talk to Tony."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Aeker hummed as he ran a hand through his long silver hair, he hadn't thought about that, he never thought about his appearance.

"Perhaps I should invest in a hat."

He muttered, he didn't want to be constantly getting strange glances from all those humans walking around, come to think of it, he wouldn't be use to being around so many of them.

"Fine pack them then, but I wont be wearing them."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:22 pm

"A hat isn't going to cover so much hair."

His fingers stroked through his Vampire's long hair. He thought it was gorgeous. This was the closest he'd ever get to actually touching silver.

"Leave it down. Who cares if anyone gives you looks? I'll be right there to set 'em straight if they give you any trouble." Aeker was safe. No one would want any trouble with Aodh. Everyone in the town knew him and how much trouble he could be at times.

"You don't have much choice in the matter. We'll be seeing them again very soon."

The Lycan smirked down at Aeker. "We've gotta find some way to celebrate going to Ireland together."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:31 pm

"I know, and no one would mess with me when you're near."

Anyone that was dumb enough to harass the Vampire would be swiftly taken care of by the Lycan.

"But I want to have a nice relaxing time away with you, I'd rather not start drama over my appearance.

He added, leaning into the hand stroking through his hair with a purr.

"Celebrating huh? I can deal with that then."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:35 pm

"Damn straight."

No one would mess with either of them. Aeker was safe from anyone wanting to cause trouble about anything.

"We'll celebrate with a good hot fuck in our pretty lace and leather."

Aodh leaned forwards to press a chaste kiss to Aeker's lips.

"I love you, Mister Aeker Rozen."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:17 am

"I suppose you have to pack them then."
As much as they embarassed him, Aodh liked seeing him clad in lace so they would have to stay.

"I love you too, Mister Aodh O'ceallaigh."
He replied, kissing the Lycan softly as he looked up at him with a soft smile.

"Speaking of which I have a favour to ask since you're getting my passport made, I need to change a few of the details on it."

He hadn't even mentioned what he was about to ask, but now was as good a time as any.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:14 am

"I really do."

Aeker couldnt deny that tonight had been an amazing experience. That had happened the way it had because they had been wearing lingerie. There would be repeat performances of tonight the next time they decided to wear these little numbers.

"You better love me."

He perked up and his head cocked to the side curiously.

"Yeah? What do you need changing?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:34 am

"I don't think anyone can question how much I love you."

He replied with a chuckle, they had been through so much together yet they were still going as strong as ever, if not stronger.

"Passports last for a number of years and since I'll have my own silver soon I'll be using it a lot."

He replied, this wasn't a one time use, he'd have it out all of the time when they travelled, he didn't want to admit it but asking this made him a little nervous.

"I want you to put my name down as Aeker Alois O'Ceallaigh."

They would be married soon and he wanted to take Aodh's last name.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:40 am

"And if they do, may they be struck down by lightening."

The two of them were so perfectly in love that anyone to deny that was a blind fool. These two were happy in love.

Aodh blinked at the request.

Aeker Alois O'Ceallaigh.

He really liked the sound of that. Aeker O'Ceallaigh. Aeker Kelly to non-Gaeelic speakers. He really did like that.

"Your middle name is Alois?" he snorted with a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:49 am

"Yes my middle name is Alois, my mother chose that part of my name so don't even start."

He replied, Aeker was a family name, Rozen came from his father's side, Alois was the only part of his name that his mother got to choose, he was rather attached to it.

"If you want to get overly technical, I'm Aeker Rozen the forth."

He added rolling his eyes, every first born son was named Aeker, his father however was the second born son, through his uncle never had children.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:58 am

Aodh held up his hands in defence.

"Whatever you say, Alois. Just don't poke my eyes out." He grinned widely at the Vampire. He would have a lot of fun with this. An awful lot of fun.

"Well, Aeker Alois Rozen the fourth, I am a little disappointed that you seem so content with ending the Rozen line but I'd be thrilled to have you join our family legally on paper. Welcome you to the family properly, Aeker O'Ceallaigh."

It would only be a matter of time before Alexis married off to the bast- Tahir. He was playing nice-ish. He had to remind himself of that. After Alexis married there'd be no one by the surname Rozen any more.

The Rozen's had been magnificent. Terrible yet magnificent.

They could have rebuilt the clan and made it into something great over time.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:06 am

"I will not miss my surname, the Rozen family are just a giant bloodstain on the pages of history."

His family were terrifying, it was true they had once been such a large and powerful family but they were ruthless and cruel, plagued with insanity that drove them to slaughter.

"It's time for my family to come to an end so that we can start our own under one name."

He wanted Aodh's last name, he wanted that link between them showing that they were together in such a permanent way.

"Plus Aeker Kelly has a nice ring to it."

He murmured, nestling into his Lycan's side.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:13 am

"You could make the Rozen family great again if you tried, Aeker."

Aodh had no doubt about Aeker's ability to bring the family back to life and make it flourish. It would be spectacular.

"Aeker Kelly does have a nice ring to it."

He hugged the Vampire close, nuzzling against him with a little smile on his lips.

"Aeker O'Ceallaigh."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:29 am

"I could make my family great again, but I don't want to.

I was a Rozen for my entire life but I feel more apart of your family in the time we've been together than I ever did mine.

I want to be a O'Ceallaigh, if you'll have me."

He replied softly, cuddling up to his mate, his arms wrapping around him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:33 am

Aodh felt warm.

Aeker felt like a part of his family. He felt that overly gooey disgustingly beautiful sickly warm lovey-dovey feeling deep in the pit of his stomach.

He hugged the Vampire closer and gave a soft snort.

"No. You'll never be welcome in my family. Fuck off," he mumbled in the Vampire's ear, pulling him closer. Not a chance would he let the Vampire leave him. Not now not ever.

"Welcome to the family Aeker O'Ceallaigh."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:47 am

Aeker gave a soft chuckle as Aodh told him to fuck off, of course he knew the man was joking with him, there was no way he would reject him like that.

"Thank you, Aodh."

He murmured, nestling his face in against the man's neck as he held him tightly.

This was what he had wanted for so long and seeing his dreams become a reality was over whelming and incredible.

"I couldn't be happier right now."

He whispered as he kissed the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:01 am

"You think I'm joking," he snorted softly.

"Go on, fuck off. I don't even want to look at you." Once again, he pulled Aeker closer, daring him to leave him. It just wouldn't happen. Aodh and Aeker weren't going to split up any time soon.

He smiled softly. "Me either."

The two of them were so wonderfully happy in this moment it was almost sickening.

Aodh couldn't get his head around all these emotions.

His stomach growled and he chuckled softly. "It looks like my stomach doesn't want to deal with all this emotion. Should we go down for some breakfast? Maybe get changed first." Both of them were still wearing their lingerie. As much as he didn't want them to change out of the leather and lace, this was for their eyes only. No one else got to see them like that.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:07 am

"Tell me to fuck off all you want I refuse to leave you."

Aodh was his Mate, Lover, Fiancé and more important than all of that, he was the love of his life, there was no chance he would ever leave.

He couldn't help but chuckle at Aodh's stomach.

"I guess this moment was too sweet for even your gut to process. Though breakfast does sound good."

He replied grudgingly pulling himself to sit up with and uncomfortable hiss as he put pressure on his slowly healing backside.

The Vampire pushed himself onto his feet and padded over to the dresser, taking off the rest of the lace and pulling on his own underwear, trackpants and a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:15 am

Aodh wasn't as active in changing as Aeker was.

He kicked off his heels, pulled a loose pair of jeans on over his stockings and unhooked the corset, tossing it aside.

That would do.

"Breakfast time," he sang, grabbing Aeker's hand and dragging him towards the door.

He wanted to eat.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:25 am

Aeker was only half way through pulling his shirt over his head as Aodh grabbed him and pulled him out the door.

With one hand he hastily tried to tidy himself up a bit as they made their way towards the kitchen.

Breakfast was quickly becoming his favourite meal of the day, he liked the simplicity and variety of the meals, plus he had hung over craving for eggs and bacon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Drunken Antics
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5