Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Drunken Antics

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:13 pm

( I couldn't resist :'3 )

The Vampire lay sprawled out on his stomach, too deep in sleep to even hear his partner beside him as the Lycan snored at an absurd volume.

That night had been a complete blur, they were celebrating the fact that the Fae had left as well as their engagement, seeing as they had little time to dwell on it given the event of recent weeks so Aodh convinced him to hit the town.

It had been an emotional few weeks and they had needed to let their hair down and really have some fun, they mingled and talked to various people and once Aeker had consumed enough alcohol he had even been dragged onto the dance floor by his Fiance.

The Vampire grumbled and rolled onto his side, curling himself up in the blankets, he lingered on the edge of consciousness, unwilling to wake up completely just in case he had managed to get himself severely hung over.

Instead he just curled up tightly, nestling affectionately into his pillow.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Aodh was out like a light.

He'd drank far too much the night before. Though he never had hangovers, he was always just a little sluggish the morning - or rather, evening now that he was nocturnal - after. He slept a lot after a drunken night, snoring at a volume even worse than that of his usual snoring, sleeping off the tiredness he gained from being a little too energetic.

The night had been fun, though. He'd convinced Zeke to come along with them and assured Moe that they wouldn't let him get too out of hand; a promise that they promptly swept under the rug and forgot about. He dragged along a few of his Necromancer friends to party with them; among those the great Khaliq Abidi and his sister. He and Liq were good friends. They went surfing together occasionally. He was a lot of fun.

He'd lost the night after he started singing old Irish drinking songs, one arm around Zeke, slopping beer down his shirt, and one around Aeker, pulling him closer so he could kiss (a very loose term when used in that situation) him between words.

After that was a big blur of laughing, singing and making out with Aeker - or someone else, he couldn't remember. Maybe had had made good on his promise to set in plan the motions of seducing Zeke and running off with him? Who knows. Possibly Zeke... He'd have to ask him next time he saw him.

The Lycan gave a loud snore then an equally loud grunt as he rolled over, dragging the warm covers off of Aeker's slim form. How Aeker hadn't hit him for being a blanket hog yet he didn't know.

He nuzzled into the blankets he had just stolen and settled down again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Aeker did hit him, the Vampire's pale arm reached over and smacked his Lover blindly, the half-hearted blow hitting the man on the shoulder as Aeker grabbed the blankets and pulled them back over him, he was cold and too groggy to get up and gather another blanket.

Aeker bundled up the blankets before Aodh could steal them back, rolling up into them until he looked like a pale little caterpillar.

He grumbled incoherent words as he rolled over, facing away from him fiance, guiding the blankets around him protectively.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Aodh grunted and returned the blow with a half-hearted kick.

He was too sleepy to deal with being kicked and hit. He just wanted to sleep.

"Give me t'blankets," he grunted, tugging on a corner of the blankets and kicking at Aeker at the same time, trying to push him off the bed.

Aodh wanted to sleep and he wanted to be warm. Aeker and his needs be damned right now.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:14 pm

"No, you hog 'em."

He grumbled, bundling up tighter in the covers as he wiggled closer to his lover, trying to avoid being forced off of the bed.

Thankfully Aeker wasn't hung over though he strongly suspected that he was still intoxicated.

He murmured as he moved around, his backside felt uncomfortable and he knew well enough what that meant.

"I hope that it was you I had sex with, don't 'member..."

A lot of last night was a huge blur of singing and drinking, stumbling around and laughing, this was the reason he avoided alcohol.

He figured it must have been Aodh, even drunk he would chuck a fit if anyone else tried to get at his ass, plus he couldn't smell anyone else on his skin, though Aodh would be able to tell with one sniff who he had lay with.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:23 pm

"That's t'point."

He wanted to hog the blankets. Having all the blankets meant he was warm. He wanted to be warm.

"Don' remember, don' care," he grumbled, giving the blankets a hard yank as he kicked at the Vampire again. He wanted sleep.

A whine sounded when his phone began blaring a rock version of Favourite Things. Could no one leave him alone when he wanted sleep? He groped the bedside table until he found his phone and bought it to his ear, eyes still closed, hoping that he could get back to sleep after this call.

"Dia duit?"

He winced at the screeching tone that replied then his eyes shot open and he sat up. "Fuck a duck. Rinne mé dearmad. Tá mé leithscéal sin. Chur chuige ar." Aodh gave a grimace. "Tá mé i ndáiríre brón orm, Anya. Bhí mé amach aréir le-a fhios agam go bhfuil aon leithscéal. Le do thoil, a chur díreach dó ar aghaidh."

He ran a hand through his hair with a heavy sigh. "Tráthnóna, fear beag. Lá breithe sona. Tá brón orm nach raibh mé ag glaoch níos luaithe. Tá do athair leisciúil agus dhúisigh suas díreach."

The tearful voice that replied made him cringe. "Tá a fhios agam, tá a fhios agam. Tá brón orm, fear beag. Is breá liom tú. Is breá liom tú an méid sin, Darrag, mar sin, an oiread sin."

He made a gesture that the person on the other end of the phone wouldn't be able to see. "Feicfidh tú a fháil ar a fheiceáil dom go luath. Tá mé ag teacht abhaile ar feadh cúpla lá. Geallaim a chaitheamh ar fad mo chuid ama a bhfuil tú. Is féidir aon rud cuimilt chéile sinn." He gave a soft little smile. "Sea, geallaim. Gach nóiméad amháin de gach lá amháin go bhfuil mé ann."

Aodh pushed his hair out of his face again with another smile.

"Is breá liom tú, Darragh. Feicfidh mé tú a fheiceáil go luath, fear beag."

The phone clattered against his bedside table and he fell back against the bed with a groan. "That was a call and a half."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Aeker grumbled as the phone rang and Aodh began to talk rather loudly, who called at this time of night?

He rolled over and covered his head with his pillow as he tried to drown out the noise his fiancé was making.

The Vampire's groggy eyes opened as he looked up at his Lover warily. Aeker's eyes widened as he chuckled.

"What 'da hell are you wearing?"

He chuckled, his eyes focusing on the Lycan's outfit, it was unheard of for Aodh to wear clothes to bed and seeing those clothes on him was...

This was very unexpected.

"I think you robbed a prostitute."

Aeker had to admit, Aodh looked good in a corset but this was very strange, he had no idea when or where he had gotten it from.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:41 pm

"What?"

His eyes turned down and he gave a loud groan. "Oh, fuck me, not again." This had happened once or twice before.

Though he had to admit he had good taste when it came to lingerie. If it weren't on him it would have been very very sexy. "Bet it was Zeke that convinced me to mix." Stupid things always happened when he mixed drinks.

He was unlucky enough that half of said stupid things involved woman's clothing.

"What did I force you into?"

He always had a partner in crime when he woke up wearing stockings.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Now that Aeker was awake he could feel that his clothing didn't feel normal, it was too tight fitting, nothing like his usual clothing.

The Vampire looked up at the Lycan in dread as he peeked down beneath his blanket, a loud groan sounding as he held the blanket in tight against his body.

He glared up at the Lycan and curled into a ball, he didn't want Aodh to see him like this.

"I hate you right now."

He replied, there was no way he would ever do anything like this, it was all Aodh's fault for forcing drinks into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:49 pm

"No you don't," he laughed heartily.

"Come on, show me. I want to see what I got you to wear."

Aodh had great taste. he wanted to see what he had chosen for his lover. He knew he had chosen it. Even drunk Aeker wouldn't have chosen lingerie for himself.

Now he was awake he could put effort into dragging the blankets away form his lover. Aodh was much stronger than Aeker. He could easily drag them away from him when he put effort into it.

And so he did, getting up onto his knees and pulling hard on them until they peeled away from the Vampire's body.

"Well, don't you look good."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Aeker growled at his fiancé as he pulled the blankets off of him, the Vampire tried to cover his body up but there was no way to even attempt it.

His legs were encased in red stockings, suspended to a lacy girdle around his waist, finished off with a ruby red corset and thong.

His eyes narrowed as his hands covered his crotch, the outline of his manhood visible from beneath the lacy panties.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:00 pm

"You look really good," he purred.

He liked seeing Aeker like that. Wearing such tight revealing clothing that left nothing to the imagination.

"I wish I remembered fucking you last night. I hope I fucked you while you were wearing that."

One hand stroked up the man's stocking-clad thigh slowly, a low purr rumbling in his chest.

"We could always have a repeat, couldn't we? This time one I can remember."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:04 pm

"It better have been you."

He muttered grumpily, if he had slept with anyone else he was going to be very disappointed in himself, though he doubted that was the case.

The Vampire whined softly as his leg was stroked, a dusting of dark pink spreading across his cheeks as he looked up at the man, this was humiliating.

"I feel ridiculous."

He muttered, pressing his thighs together as he squirmed.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:09 pm

"I'm wearing exactly the same thing you're wearing," he pointed out with a little grin.

Aodh cared less about how he looked but the idea of wearing woman's underwear - and most probably being out on the town in them - was a little embarrassing.

"Just in a better colour."

A better colour for him, perhaps. Green suited Aodh. Red suited Aeker.

He hooked his finger under one of the straps attaching Aeker's stockings to the belt, pulled it back and then it snap. He repeated the motion again and again until the skin underneath turned a faint shade of pink.

"I think it looks sexy."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Aeker whined softly as the strapping was snapped against his skin, he was trying to avoid....too late.

The Vampire's pale cheeks burned darker as he looked down in embarrassment, the tip of his arousal peeked up from the top of his lacy underwear, held against his stomach by the frilly scrap of material.

"I hope no one else saw us."

He already knew that someone had to have seen them, they got these from somewhere and chances are someone helped the into them, he didn't see how he had managed to attach the stockings if he couldn't even remember half the night.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Aodh purred softly as his eyes flickered down to glance at the Vampire's arousal.

"Happy to see me all dressed up for you?" he chuckled softly, fingers stroking down his thigh slowly then skipping over to his other thigh to snap the strapping against his skin until the same pink flush appeared again.

"Who cares if they did?"

Aodh had so little shame.

He nudged Aeker onto his stomach and stroked his lover's firm backside gently for a moment before turning his attention to the straps, giving them the same treatment as the front straps.

He purred lowly then gave a cheek a firm slap, leaving a nice red print on his lace covered cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:23 pm

He writhed slightly as Aodh snapped at the straps then rolled him over and did the same to the back ones.

These stockings had their uses, he could give them that much, having his skin stinging softly had a purr rumbling in his chest.

A soft gasp sounded as his cheeks were slapped firmly, he was definitely being taken tonight, he knew when Aodh wanted to play and be on top.

His back arched, presenting his backside to the Lycan, his firm cheeks half hidden behind red lace.

Aodh had already seen him like this, there was no going back now so he may as well embrace it, after all, his lover was in the same situation.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Aodh smirked when, instead of pulling away, Aeker presented his backside to him.

It looked like Aeker was enjoying this, no matter how embarrassed he acted about wearing those stockings.

His fingers stroked over his backside gently, rubbing against his entrance for a moment through the lace before returning to stroking over his backside once again, long fingers caressing his pale skin.

"We'll have to keep these for a rainy day."

Maybe next time Aeker could play with him.

"What d'you say? Wanna see these again?" He slapped the man's thigh sharply before stroking his backside again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Aeker yelped softly as his thigh was struck, it really was a rarity that Aodh was the one dominating him but he wasn't as adverse to letting it happen as he use to be.

Mating season had helped, Aodh was in the position where he needed this and letting him do it gave him more relief from his cravings than dominating him did.

"Don't particularly."

He grumbled, the vampire didn't like the idea of putting these on willingly but seeing Aodh dressed up like that was very tempting, the corset hugged the Lycan's features and made his figure even more amazing.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:55 pm

"Too bad," he sang with a wide grin.

He was going to be keeping these and he was determined to see them again. If Aeker didn't want to then he'd just have to get him drunk and coax him into them again. The two of them would be wearing these again. Aodh had decided.

His fingers dipped under the lacy red fabric to caress Aeker's balls firmly before pulling back and giving his backside another firm slap.

"These are sexy," Aodh purred, hooking his fingers into the Vampire's panties and giving them a little tug. "But they're going to need to go soon."

He gripped Aeker's hips and turned him over once again, smirking down at him. "Very soon."

Aodh bowed over the Vampire, kissing one of his ankles before his tongue stroked upwards right the way to the crease in his thigh. His lips caressed the Vampire's arousal through the thin scrap of lace as his silver eyes almost glowed up at him.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:10 pm

"I have a feeling I never had a choice in the matter regardless."
He replied, knowing Aodh if he liked something then it was going to happen again regardless of his protesting.

The Vampire moaned gently as his balls were stroked, squirming as his backside was slapped again.

He tried to avoid Aodh's gaze when he was rolled over, his cheeks still burned with embarrassment, a dusting of pink filling the features of his otherwise pale white face.

Aeker's mouth fell open as he writhed, feeling Aodh's lips against his arousal always got him hot and bothered.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:23 pm

"You're catching on quick," he chuckled.

When Aodh wanted something, he got it. He did what he wanted without other peoples permission, even if it was needed.

This was just far too tempting to leave alone like this.

"Whoever put these on you knows the bedroom rule." Aodh grinned widely as he snapped one of the straps again.

It was always good when people knew of that rule.

He stroked the skin just above the line of the Vampire's red lace panties, pausing for a moment to caress the head of his arousal with the tips of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:28 pm

"Bedroom rule?"

He muttered in confusion, the Vampire didn't really pay attention to women's clothing and wearing it was definitely a new experience.

Aeker let out a breathy moan as the head of his arousal was caressed, his hips pressing up to try and coax the Lycan into touching him further.

His own hands reached up to stroke over the man's chest, his fingers trailing over the corset that encased his body.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:39 pm

"Oh, Aeker. Sometimes I forget you were as good as a virgin before you met me."

His fingers hooked in the side of the red lace and pulled it down his legs slowly. "Panties on top so I can still fuck you in these sexy stockings."

He grinned widely at the Vampire then bit his lip to suppress a snigger as the panties passed over the Vampire's feet. He was wearing heels. Aodh was sure that he, too, was wearing them.

His tongue stroked up Aeker's stocking-clad leg as he tossed the panties aside.

"We're definitely keeping these."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Aeker opened his mouth to protest that fact but it was no use, Aodh still didn't know but in one aspect he had been a virgin when they had met.

"I was experienced enough to satisfy you."

He grumbled, trying to will down the blushing of his cheeks as he looked up at his Lover.

A shiver ran through his body as his panties were removed followed by a moment of slight panic as Aodh grinned at him, that was never a good sign.

"What...?"

He asked hesitantly as he sat up slightly, groaning is distaste as he saw his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[M] Drunken Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drunken Antics   [M] Drunken Antics Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Drunken Antics
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next