Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Pizza Thief On The Loose

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:03 pm

He laughed, rubbing the back of his head as the two of them left the store.

Liq rested his arm around her shoulders as he looked around. "We could go to The Last Stand and see what's happening there?"

His social life consisted of the bar, the strip joint and the pizza house when he wasn't at the gym or at home. He didn't realise how boring his life was until it came to finding something fun to do.

His lips curled upwards a little. "We could pick up a bottle of brandy and go down to the beach?"

Skinny dipping was always a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:07 pm

"Now that's an idea I can go with, brandy and the beach sounds like a good time."

She replied, grabbing his hand and practically dragging him towards the nearest liquor store.

The woman looked around the racks of alcohol, humming softly to herself.

"You know what is more of a beach drinking alcohol, rum and cola."

She called out, holding up a bottle of spiced rum and wiggling it at him.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:10 pm

"Never had either," he admitted.

He'd tried only two alcohols before and he'd never bothered with pop before. if he wanted a non-alcoholic drink, he just went for water or the occasional glass of milk.

"What's it like?" he asked, glancing from her to the bottle in her hand down to the bottle in his hand.

Play it safe or go with what she wanted?
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:13 pm

"Nectar of the Gods, come on, time for a little adventure, stop playing it safe all the time.

You over think things and worry too much."

She replied, stealing the bottle from his hand and handing him hers as well as a fifty.

"I'll even pay for it, just so I can steal your soda and rum virginity."

She replied with a chuckle as she went and grabbed a bottle of coke from the cooler fridges.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:19 pm

He gave her a hard look but sighed softly.

"Fine, I'll stop playing it safe tonight just for you," he muttered, looking down at the label of the new bottle in his hand.

"You sound so proud of stealing my virginity," he snorted, a wide grin curling his lips as he looked back at her over his shoulder.

He set the bottle down on the counter and had a quick conversation with the cashier before they made their way out of the store, heading down towards the beach.

"If I get shit faced and end up drowning, I'm blaming it on you."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:20 pm

"I won't stop you from getting shit faced but I promise that I wont let you drown."

She replied rolling her eyes at him as she jabbed him in the side.

"I don't make a habit of letting my friends die."

If he had never had mixed drinks before then chances were he was going to get drunk, it was easy to drink a lot of it fast because you could hardly taste the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:36 pm

"...That's a comfort at least."

Knowing he wasn't going to drown was comfort enough. He doubted he'd get anything closer to a promise to keep him safe than that.

"Aww, I've been promoted from food source to friend!"

He knocked her legs out from under her, catching her before she hit the ground, carrying her 'bridal style' as he grinned down at her.

"You do love me."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Raisa growled as she was scooped into his arms, flailing slightly in his large arms as he held her up.

"You can always be demoted back down to food source."

She replied, letting her fangs poke out from behind her parted lips. She wasn't use to being handled like this.

Most of her friends were too afraid to touch her let alone carry her around like this, she wasn't the girly type who wanted someone to sweep her off of her feet.

"I'm just going to let you drown."
She grumbled glaring up at him.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:45 pm

He chuckled softly as she snarled at him, fangs peeking out between her lips.

He hoisted her up a little more, leaning down to first nuzzle into her breasts then trail a line from her cleavage up to her ear with his tongue.

Liq blew on the wet skin with a little grin.

"You wouldn't let me drown, you love me."

He was really pushing his luck here, but who cares?
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:47 pm

"I'm going to bite you, I don't give a shit if your boss does scold you for it."

She replied with a growl, a shiver running through her body as he trailed his tongue over her skin and cooled it.

"Asshole."

She grumbled, wiggling free of his grip and jumping down onto her feet, running a few meters out in front of him to avoid his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Khaliq snorted loudly as she growled at him.

"Tip for next time, when you're trying to pretend you don't like something, don't give a please reaction. Makes your act sink quicker than a lead boat."

Liq had learnt the finer details of figuring out when someone liked an action. It helped a lot while he was out on the floor. When you knew what ladies liked, take full advantage of that.

Another soft laugh sounded from him as she bolted down the road.

"Sure you wanna run that far? I've got the alcohol." He held up his arm, showing off the bag hanging from his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Raisa stopped in her tracks and turned back around, he did have the drinks didn't he...and she had forked out money for them.

Damn it.

Grudgingly she walked back over to him and walked beside him, casting him a scolding look as they headed towards the beach.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:28 pm

He rested his arm around her shoulders again when she padded to his side, grinning down at her.

"Just couldn't stay away from me, could you?"

The tip of his boot touched sand and he grinned, dragging her onto the beach, pulling her along towards the sea.

The water was cold. Very cold. But he continued running until he was knee deep in the waves, dragging Raisa along beside him, laughing all the while.

"Nice and warm, right?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Raisa tugged on his grip, trying to pull away from him as he pulled her into the ocean, she hadn't intended on actually going into it, at least not until they were intoxicated and couldn't feel the cold.

A shiver ran through her as her boots filled with ice cold water, immediately soaking through her jeans.

"You're the worst."

She muttered looking up at him and shaking her head before pouncing on him, knocking him back into the freezing water until they were both drenched.

If they were going to be cold at least she could make him just as frozen as she was going to be.

Rai pushed herself up from on top of him, water causing her blue hair to stick to her face and shoulder.

The women stood up chuckling loudly as she shook her body in a highly dog-like manner, spraying water around her.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:41 pm

He cried out in shock as he was pushed down into the cold water.

Shit that water was cold. And his phone was in his pocket. He hoped it was water proof...

He stood up and shook himself off in much the same manner as Raisa did, laughing as he stripped, tossing his clothes up onto the sand. They could just sit there until they'd finished messing around in the water.

He lifted the bag, grinning as he pulled the rum from it, cracking the bottle open.

"Ready for the night to begin?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:47 pm

"Hell yeah."

She replied with a grin, grabbing the bottle of cola from the bag and cracking it open, taking a few large gulps to make enough space for the rum inside of it.

Once there was space she took the rum from him and poured it into the cola, swirling it gently to mix to two before handing it back to Liq.

"After you, m'lady."

She replied with a chuckle as she pulled her shirt up over her head and tossed it onto shore followed by her boot and jeans.

"Fuck it's cold.."
She muttered, shivering slightly before plopping down into the water and removing her underwear, tossing her bra and panties onto the beach, through her body was concealed by the dark water.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Liq took a small sip from the bottle, coughing after he swallowed.

"That's the weirdest thing I've ever tasted."

It was...fizzy. Bubbly. Tickled at his throat as he swallowed it. He wasn't fond of the feeling at all. It was sweet, too.

"I think I'm gonna stick to neat."

He reached forwards to take the bottle of rum from her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:57 pm

"I'll swap you then."

She replied, handing him the rum and taking the cola for herself, taking a large sip of it with a purr.

Unlike him she loves soda, the bubbles, the sweetness, it was delicious.

"It's moments like this that I wonder between the two of us which is the bitch and which is the man."

She add, chuckling to herself as she sat in the water, only her shoulders and head visible.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:00 am

"Says the one that's been dragged around like a rag doll and is drinking dilute alcohol."

He arched a brow at her, necking a large mouthful of the rum. Much better. He didn't get on with soda, he decided.

The necromancer lifted a hand, and dragged it through the water, sending a large wave towards Raisa.

"I really wonder who the man is, too."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:04 am

"You think you could have dragged me out here unless I let you?"
She replied with a snorted laugh.

"I'd like to see you try it, I'm half your size and I could still kick your ass if I wanted to."

She added, waving her hand dismissively at him as she floated back deeper into the freezing water.

The woman shielded herself from the splash and sent one of her own at him.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:07 am

Liq lunged forwards, grinning to himself.

He wrapped his arm around her thighs, digging his shoulder into her stomach and hoisting her up over his shoulder, laughing as he gave her bare backside a firm pat and stood up.

"Having fun up there?"

His lips stretched into a cheeky grin. "How's the view?" From this angle she'd have a lovely view of his backside.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:13 am

"Good enough to eat."

She murmured before she bit into his cheek firmly, her body warping in his grasped as she shifted, taking on her Lycan form.

The wolf barked loudly as it scrambled up his body and jumping over his shoulder before reeling around and pouncing on him, sending the man falling forward into the ice cold water once again.

The Wolf preened as she wagged her tail and barked at him, darting from side to side in the water.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:18 am

He cried out when her teeth bit into his flesh.

"Shit, Rai!"

He jumped, pulling away from her as she jumped away. He grunted when she pounced at him and knocked him back again.

"Bitch," he snorted when she sprang around in the water like an excited puppy.

He splashed her and took another mouthful of water, nose wrinkling. Seawater had gotten into the bottle. Nice. He wouldn't stop drinking it, it just tasted a little saltier than it had been.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:22 am

Rai giggled softly as she shifted back into her human form, catching her bottle as it floated past her, unlike him she had been smart enough to at least put the cap back on it before dropping it.

"Crying out already? I didn't even use my fangs that time."

The woman smirked and pulled herself onto her feet.

"It is hurts I can always lick it better."
She teased, poking her tongue out at him as she stood before him, completely bare, her tattoos and piercings illuminated by the almost full moon.

It was only a few days away now.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:28 am

"Feel free," he replied with a grin.

"You know, if you wanted my ass, you only had to say so. You didn't need to wait so long." His gaze was full of smugness. He was so certain that she wanted him. It was so obvious that she did to him.

He stood up, arms raised and spread as he grinned at her.

"Lick it all you want. Who am I to stop you if that's what you truly want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Pizza Thief On The Loose
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next