Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

a Thief in town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:42 am

Sharifa Ibn'La-Ahad.

she was new to this strange Italian place, having never left Syria and Israel. however, leaving was something she had to do. she just wanted to explore for a bit and discover new cultures and ideas to take back with her, and find new treasure. however, this house she was staying at wasn't a place she could rob..so she settled for looking around the strange items that littered the walls and shelves

she found her way to the ballroom, and pushed the doors open confidently before turning to shut them behind her.

grinning, she saw huge amounts of rather expensive looking items that would fetch a hefty price in the Bazaars back home

by Allah! this place is like the Cave of Forbidden Treasure! any of this stuff, just one item could get me a huge amount of coin back home!! *grins*

she began walking around the room, hands tracing over all of the objects, fingers itching to take a few small items, but refused to do so. she was a guest and wouldn't steal from her host.....as tempting as it was
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:29 am

Ignicio stretched his arms above his head as he pushed his way into the ballroom, expecting it to be void of any life.

"Shit," he cursed when he caught sight of someone out of the corner of his eye. The only person that would be in here and not be causing a ruckus would be Dick. And, as much as he liked pissing the younger vampire off, he didn't really want a confrontation today.

He just wanted to play a little.

Ah well, I'm not leaving now, he thought, barging in and heading towards the stage at the back of the ballroom that was littered with numerous instruments.

"Evening, Dick."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:42 am

her senses spiked and quickly spun on her heel, her hands going straight to her scimitars, but never drew them, knowing beeing to quick to draw could be fatal, and was glad she stilled her blade when she saw the face from the entry hall.

she instantly relaxed and straightened out, an easy smile spreading across her face as Altair, her Golden Eagle, flew in and settled on her shoulder. reaching up, she stroked his feathers and felt more at ease.

ahh! you're that Elder who spoke to me when i first entered this place, aren't you. Ignicio, right? hmm, didn't think i'd see you so soon after taking the mistress Giacanto to the back rooms

she grinned slyly, letting and implications be his judgement.

this is quite the room. i'd be hard pressed to find such rare treasures back home in Jerusalem, Israeli area, or even in Syria, laced with various mysteries. you Europeans are very decadent. your middle class and poor people have the riches of a Sultan....i can only imagine what kind of riches the rich have here *chuckles* just one item from here could fetch a hefty price in the Bazaar back home

her accent was thick, but easy to understand, just as it was clear to see laughter in her eyes alongside her age. she was quick and lean and looked ready to spring into action. but was obviously quite lazy as well, not someone to fully spring into action if it's not needed
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:01 am

He glanced in the direction of the person when he didnt immediately receive the young male voice cursing him out like he expected. No, he got a feminine voice. And it wasn't cussing or yelling.

"Yes, I am Elder Ignicio. Head of the Terra house. You are?" He sounded incredibly bored, much like he didnt want to converse with anyone. And, at the moment, he truly didn't. He just wanted to play.

"It would do you well to remember that what Giacinto and I do together is a private matter and not up for discussion with a mere servant such as yourself." His deep voice was harsh and unforgiving.

He'd be in a better mood when he began to play.

The Incubus made his way up onto the stage, waving his hand behind him. "We've been collecting cash and treasures for the best part of four thousand years. Between us, we're quite possibly the richest coven on Earth."

He glanced back at her over his shoulder, red eyes sizing her up as he bent to pick up an instrument case. "Do as you please. But remember, if you do steal something, it'll be you that has to put up with his royal bitchiness when he finds out."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:14 am

she laughed heartily. this vampire was quite clearly in a foul mood, and so decided to play her cards and not push him too far right then

but she couldn't resist a last comment to push him a little

dramatically, she placed a hand over her heart and grinned.

why sir! i'd never imply such a thing. i simply thought that the pair of you would be rather busy with coven matters and wouldn't appear to us humble servants so soon

she bit back her laugh and simply stroked Altair's feathers again

also, i never steal from my host's house. besides, here i have no need for such trinkets. *chuckles and sits on a near by chair that's more comfortable than she's used to and sits cross-legged in it* besides....it would be just plain disrespectful, and stealing when i don't need it is just not right
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:27 am

"Answer me when I ask you a question." He began unbuckling the case, opening it carefully and pulling out a bow and a block of resin. He tightened the bow and ran it along the resin, feeling comfort in the familiar movements. His fowl mood slowly began to leave him.

His eyes turned on her again, cutting into her with a harsh glare. "I repeat: what we do in our private time is not up for discussion. Quit while you're ahead or you really will be a head."

He shrugged his broad shoulders as he pulled a violin front the case, dropping the block of resin back in. He settled the violin on his shoulder, taking a long, calming breath before running the bow slowly along each string. Perfectly tuned. As usual.

He gave another silent shrug as she began talking about not stealing anything.

He settled his fingers on the strings and widened his stance to make himself more comfortable. He inhaled slowly again before bringing the bow down onto the strings in a quick, upbeat tune. The Devil's Trill.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:38 am

bows head, and Altair bristles slightly at the glares and tone used against his master

forgiveness, my name is Sharifa Ibn'La-Ahad. i am from Jerusalem, and spent most of my life in Israel and Syria. i'm sorry about any rudeness as i've grown used to taunting Guards and those that would pose a challenge, simply to lift boredom. *chuckles quietly and soothes Altair*

she quietly listened as the man began playing his violin and grinned. she remembered how an old friend used to play the violin to calm herself, just as the vampire before her was

if it's not to bold of me to ask, Amir, but have you had a hard day? every line of you shows stress, and you remind me of a friend who would play to sooth herself

she tilted her head slightly and swayed to the beat of the trill, still smiling a little

(Amir - "commander", "general", or "prince" in arabic XD)
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:51 am

"Sharifa," he muttered quietly, the sound of the violin drowning the word out. His voice escalated in volume, carrying above the music. "Disrespect to your elders here could result in death. Don't flirt with death to relieve boredom here."

The tension left his shoulders as he listened to the piece, frowning very slightly each time he messed up a note. He needed to practise and improve.

"If I were to be addressed as anything, it would be Sheikh Ignicio, don't you think?"

His eyes slid open and settled on the woman. "Today has been rather stressful. Verbal match after verbal match. Even I get pissed off when too many insults are thrown my way."

"Playing the violin helps. I can vent."

-------------------
Sheikh - an Arabic honorific meaning Elder
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:00 am

grins, happy that she's not surrounded by those totally ignorant to her culture

that is another term, yes, and again, apologies for any rudeness. *bows head* so you have been arguing a lot with many today? i can imagine being insulted left right and center being very annoying. however, the way i look at it, is that they're just words. and words are like water. it rolls back off of you. however, it can stick and make you feel heavy. all you have to do though, is just shed it off and move on *chuckles* she put her hand on her chest but then, that's just me. she then gestured towards the Elder you, however, seem to find solace in music, very much like my friend. it has been a while since i've seen her, but i always remember her music

you play with great skill, Sheikh, which shows practice and use. i can assume, then, that that means you're stressed out often? or simply just in love with music?
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:18 am

He grunted in reply to her apology.

"Gia, Dick, myself - today has been full of insults and confrontations." He'd had a rather busy day and he had only been awake a few hours. Hopefully the day would pick up some.

He snorted loudly, pausing in motion for a moment before returning bow to string. "Words are the most powerful weapon a person can wield. Words can cause fear, anger and doubt far better than any weapon could. If we were to entertain the idea of fighting now, I wouldn't call upon a weapon."

His eyes stared into hers. "Yes. I find great solace in music. From classical to rock." He wouldn't be able to live without his music.

"It is a near even split of practise and venting. I practise when I can in my free time and vent when I get angry. For being so old, this violin has endured a great many years of use."

He dropped the instrument from his shoulder, holding it by its neck as he stalked forwards towards the woman.

When he stood directly in front of her be bowed his head to sniff her neck. "It's annoying me. Just how old are you?" He hadn't been able to determine her age at all in the time they had been in each other's presence. And that annoyed him.

He sniffed again, eyes sliding shut as he concentrated, trying to determine her age through the potency of her blood.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:27 am

words are only powerful if you give them power. you brush them off, and ignore what lies behind them, they're just words *grins* of course, there are times when ya have to listen to them fully and take it on. but only if it's in your best interest *chuckles*

her golden eyes, so much like the Eagle's that sat on her shoulder now, stared back levelly as she grinned a bit

now, that would be telling. as a Sheikh, surly you can tell *chuckles*

she knew it was hard to tell her age, but didn't understand why

raising an eyebrow, she watched with mild amusement as the Elder concentrated to determine her age, and Altair nibbled at her jaw and flapping his wings slightly, shifting his position to become more comfortable before turning his gaze upon the vampire as well with unusually intelligent eyes
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:40 am

He snorted. "Words are the most powerful things anyone can ever have. Very little scares me at my age, but words are something that will never cease to scare me."

His lips pulled back over his teeth in a silent snarl when she refused to give him a number.

He bowed his head to sniff again, eyes sliding shut.

He hadn't been affected by it before, in his determination, but now he could feel the warmth, hear the pulse of blood, smell the sweet tang.

His tongue ran over his throbbing gums as hs nostrils flared.

His grip on the violin went lax, letting the instrument fall to the floor. His now free hand moved to her hip. "Just how old are you?" His lips brushed over the woman's tanned skin as he spoke.

He truly hated not knowing.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:48 am

she chuckled low in her throat and hummed a soft growl

hmmm, now now. don't you already have a mate Sheikh?

she was no stranger to touches such as these. but that didn't mean she was like the courtesans that often prowled the streets if Syria. people had to work to get anything out of her

why is my age of such importance? it's a tad rude to ask a lady such a question

she grinned and put Altair on her hand before lifting it up to place the bird on the back of the chair as she leaned further back into it and stretched a little, raising an eyebrow.

Altair rolled his eyes, chirruping quietly and puffed out his feathers before letting them go flat again. his mistress was toying with people again.....
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:58 am

"Giacinto and I aren't monogamous," he replied with his own soft growl. She was avoiding answering him.

He pressed his lips against her neck, parting them and letting his tongue dart out to lap at the tanned skin. She tasted old - power and age mixed together in an intoxicating taste.

She was definitely near his age. But how near? Was she younger? Older? He needed to know.

"Its annoying me that I don't know. And I don't like not knowing things." Another snort sounded. "I believe that is a human saying. We vampires are far less sensitive about age. The older we are the more respect and power we get. We do not hide our age like the humans do."

He gazed up at her with hard ruby eyes as she moved away. "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:05 am

was practically purring, thoroughly enjoying her little game

welllll~ *grins* i think i'll hold onto my age a little longer sweetheart

she leaned forwards slightly so she was just out of reach of his lips, teasingly close and grinned

however, Shaikh, if you can convince me to tell you, or somehow pry the answers out of me, than i'll gladly tell you

she inhaled his scent and chuckled quietly. he was a little younger. fresher.

Altair screeched softly and quietly, practically saying 'do it somewhere else'

without moving from where she was
you're more than welcome to look away Altair

the bird bowed its head, and took off to settle elsewhere in the room
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:57 am

"You're older than seven hundred and fifty," he said with perfect confidence. "The question is: how much older?"

He looked up at the bird as it screeched with a cocked brow. It was sentient. Far more sentient than any other bird he had seen in his long life.

That was rather interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:01 am

she grinned

right you are Shaikh, you're getting close, but i'm still a little older. also, if you're curious about Altair, that's another story. just don't annoy him

Altair glared down at the elder leaning over his mistress, feather ruffling and chirruped irritable, not taking the pointed glare off of the vampire. he raised to full height from his perch and spread his wings wide, screeching at the vampire, a clear act of defiance and irritation

Sharifa simply chuckled
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:23 am

"Older still? Older, then, than seven hundred and sixty?" He was coming extremely close to his own age and that unnerved him slightly. He wasn't all that fond of being around people older than him. Giacinto was the exception to that rule...most of the time.

A snort escaped him. "I'm not afraid of a little bird. I've killed bigger and scarier things in my sleep."

He eyes the bird, grinning as he leaned forwards, planting a kiss on the woman's neck in a clear act that said: screw you, bird.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:07 am

yes, older still. old enough that it makes the term Shaikh a little redundant for you

she chuckled slightly at the slight anxiety she could smell coming off of him.

however, as soon as the implications of Altair being hurt, her smile turned into a scowl, and pressed a Jambiya lightly to Ignico's neck as he kissed her neck

however, you dare so much as displace a feather on Altair, and whether you're an Shaikh or not, or something else entierly...even if it brings Mistress Giacanto upon me to anhilate me, i will kill you....with pleasure

she growled this with infinite and absolute resolution and confidence. no one...not even Allah would be allowed to hurt Altair without consequence
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:18 am

He nodded. All right, she was older than him. slightly worrying but tolerable.

A heart laugh escaped him, shaking his form when he felt the cool metal at his neck. "Ha, threatening your superior; gutsy. Very gutsy."

He scraped his teeth lightly over her skin. "What makes you think that you have the power or strength to kill me? And, if you do manage to, what make you think Giacinto will take revenge? I'm nothing. Merely a child she has taken a liking to. Revenge is something Giacinto will only every perform for matters of great importance. Her mate isn't such a matter."

He lifted his hand to curl around hers, gripping it, making her hold on the blade tighter. "I'll only harm the bird in self defence. I dont care for attacking such trivial beings without good reason."

The Incubus' hand moved, brushing against the inside of her wrist before pressing on the pressure point firmly. That should, if nothing else, get her to drop the blade. "And don't underestimate me. I am Elder for a reason. Do not forget that."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:34 am

taking a few deep breaths as she dropped the knife, and she closed her eyes and she calmed herself down again.

idiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiot!!!!!!!!

forgiveness......i didn't mean it in such harsh terms.....Altair is....special. he protects me, and i him. he's my most loyal companion. and do not worry, i don't underestimate you, or you wouldn't have become a Shaikh in the first place. however......just, Altair isn't to be harmed.

feeling that is suddenly way to tense for the wrong reasons, and hating that she caused it, she decided to try and lighten the mood.
so, taking a deep breath and finally relaxing again, she grinned slyly up at Ignico.

however, Shaikh grinning, she pressed her knees to his sides and shifted forwards so they both fell to the floor and she now straddled the elder it's not nice to underestimate your elders *grins*

she leaned over him, and gave him a smile, and was offering an olive branch of peace in her actions
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:50 am

He continued to stare at her face when the knife clattered loudly to the floor. His face was stoic, emotionless with traces of underlying anger in his hard ruby eyes.

"I do not take threats well, servant." The tone in which he said her rank in the coven was harsh. He was reminding her of her place within the walls of the mansion.

"I repeat, I will not harm the bird unless in self-defence. If it doesn't attack me, then I shall not attack it. Surely, that is easy enough to understand." His tone was acerbic and deeply sarcastic. His bad mood was back full force.

He fell back against the ground with a grunt, legs splayed uncomfortably. His hands gripped her hips as he shifted a little, laying his legs flat instead of in the bent heap they had been in before.

"I underestimate no one."

He heaved himself up, rolling them both over and pinned her down, staring down at her as his hair slid over his shoulders, framing the two of them in a curtain of brown.

His eyes flickered over her face, taking in the smile before his face softened from the hard expression, looking far more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:11 am

i'm well aware of my position, *grins slyly* master. also, it's nice to know....and i apologise again for my brash actions.....but coming to a new country, with new times for everything, and is so strange...my temper is a bit quick. in my entire life, i've never left the sands of my homeland.

she sighed quietly and looked to the side, not really minding the new position
she just seemed tired and not, and hadn't fed in a little while due to lack of good opportunities. she was unfamiliar with the land, and the people tasted different there.....it was unusual and lacked a certain spice to the blood, and their scents were peculiar as well....it reminded her of cheese, or dairy products and the likes.

looking back up at Ignico, she simply smiled a little

Altair was miffed at Ignico. but held his ground, knowing full well and understanding what his mistress and the annoying vampire has said...he didn't want to risk Sharifa
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:42 am

A brow arched. "Calling a vampire master is a dangerous thing to do." Masters were cruel, ruthless and did whatever they wanted. And Vampires took that to the limits. That was the reasoning he and Giacinto had decided on the use of Elder instead of Master.

"Don't apologise. Just don't do it again."

He chuckled quietly. "I was the same when I left Spain. I was two hundred when I stowed away on a pirate ship. I was terrible for years while we sailed. Giacinto must have nearly killed me a hundred times in the first decade alone. She's not one for patience. And when she was the only one on the ship that knew Spanish, she was the one that had to translate for me and try to teach me Italian and English."

He grinned then laughed, looking years younger. "I wouldn't ever let her become your teacher. She's a bitch."

"As good a teacher as she is, she's not the type to tolerate screw ups."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:01 am

i know it's dangerous. i used to have a master. how else did i get the scars? *raises eyebrow* and i'm glad that i have no urge to learn a new language. it's taken me a while to learn english as fluently as i have, including the slang......it's a damn confusing language

she chuckled quietly.

so, Shaikh, are we going to stay like this *shifts to remind him of compromising position* or what?

she could feel Altair rolling his eyes and shifting on his perch

she chuckled and lean up a little so she was closer to Ignico and smiled

or are you comfortable right now?
she tilted her head slightly, the golden eyes piercing his red ones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a Thief in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town Empty

Back to top Go down

a Thief in town
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next