Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Pizza Thief On The Loose

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:32 am

"Good thing next time we're hanging out is up in the mansion, food is free."

She replied with a grin, she had him there, Rai was going to go as long as she could without forking out money for food.

"Liq I look like a twenty year old, if anyone hears me talking about it they are just going to assume I am some twihard who believes that Vampires sparkle and can walk in the sun."

Rai rolled her eyes at him.

"It's not as if I'm shifting in the middle of the restaurant or exposing my fangs."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:38 am

"That's why I said here, genius. Next date that costs money is on you. Just because I'm a sex worker, doesn't mean I always fork out for my dates."

He was all for women paying their own half of the bill.

Liq cringed. "If you're a twihard, this relationship ends now."

Another book that Fawzi loved that he'd rather have burnt than reside in his house.

He didn't understand peoples love of shitty literature. He'd much rather beat himself over the head with the books than read them.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:54 pm

"Fine, next time is on me, I have money to burn now that I'm staying at the coven, plus I've been applying for jobs."

So far she had gotten a few calls regarding them and in two weeks time she was scheduled for an interview.

"The fact that you would even consider for a moment that I am a fan of those idiotic books validates me hitting you."

She replied, glaring over at him dully as she shook her head, Rai would consider herself sullied if one of those books even touched her let alone actually reading them.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:28 pm

"Applying for jobs? Will I be seeing you on the poles soon?" he asked with a grin.

He knew she wouldn't go for a job in the sex industry but that didn't mean he couldn't ask stupid questions when he wanted to.

He snorted softly, spearing a chunk of cake and chewing on it slowly. "Yeah, well... I know someone that's great most the time but her reading choice sucks balls." Fawzi picked out some terrible books at times.

"Not the face. It's gotta stay pretty."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:07 pm

"On a pole? I doubt it, try a needle."
She replied with a chuckle.

"I've applied at a few parlors around town, hopefully this time next week I will be embedding little bits of metal in people's skin."

Rai couldn't draw at all, artistically music was about as good as it got but anyone could be trained in how to give piercings, something she definitely wanted to get into.

The woman smiled softly, purring happily as she bit into her dessert.

"You're right, if I destroy your looks, you'd have to rely on you brain for work, which would promptly result in you starving to death."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Khaliq arched a brow.

Piercings. He'd never really seen the appeal of piercings. He hadn't had any himself. Fawzi had but he wasn't too fond of them. They were there and they could hold his interest for a minute or two but he wouldn't get any himself.

He pulled his fork back, flicking a glob of melting ice cream at her.

"I'm smart, thank you very much. I wouldn't starve to death if I stopped stripping."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:19 pm

"Don't look at me like that, you've got to be the most conservative stripper I've ever met.

No tattoos, no piercings, you drink like a woman, I don't understand you at all."

She replied, shaking her head, Liq needed to spice his life up a bit, for someone in the sex industry he was pretty boring.

The woman groaned, wiping the ice-cream off of her face with the back of her hand before licking it up.

"Don't waste food like that."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:27 pm

"I'm special," he replied with a shrug, as if that explained his lack of piercings, tattoos and willingness to drink every alcohol under the sun.

He just didn't feel the need for any of it. Piercings and tattoos probably seemed like a good idea when you were getting them, but years down the line people would start to hate them. Liq would rather skip the hating his tattoos and just not have them at all.

"No more throwing food at you tonight, promise."

In fact he was done with eating for now. He only tossed food around when he wasn't going to eat it. Food was too precious to throw around when he was hungry. He'd gotten through half the slice which was pretty good. The slices they dished out were pretty large here.

He nudged the plate towards her and leant back in his chair again.

Lycan were like human vacuum cleaners when food was around. There'd never be any wasted food with a Lycan around.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Rai didn't hestitate at all, once her dessert was devoured she moved onto his seamlessly, taking his fork and slicing into the cake.

"Special, boring, what ever you want to call it, doesn't matter.
Personally I think you're missing out, piercings are hot, plus if you get bored of them you can always take them out and let the skin heal over."

She replied with a shrug before taking a mouthful of cake and chewing it with a purr.

If there was food, she could eat, it was the beauty of being part Lycan, you are never completely full.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:37 pm

"What about the healing period?"

His boss would not be amused if he went into work with a new piercing that stopped him from showing off a certain part of his body for a while.

most of his decisions centred around work. Was it a good idea? How would it affect his stripping? Would the women like it? What would his boss think?

That's what held him back a lot of the time.

"Sorry, it'll take a lot more than 'piercings are hot' to convince me to get one." he picked up his phone, toying with it idly as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:43 pm

"Aww would you want me to lick your boo-boo better so it doesn't hurt?"

She asked, mimicking the voice a mother would use to a crying child.

"You realise that isn't a valid concern, if you let me do, I'd be able to heal the skin and you wouldn't have a healing period."

She replied, rolling her eyes slightly, she was only a young Lycan but she was still older than him, a little saliva and he would be all fixed up.

"Okay one, they appeal to a large number of both women and men and can be seen as making your whole look more exotic and tempting.
Two, certain piercing and body jewellerly serve a other purposes and can even enhance sensitivity and increase sex drive."

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:48 pm

"I think someone's going to notice if I strip one day sans piercings and another with piercings that look like I've had them for weeks."

The women weren't stupid. Someone would notice and wander how it had happened. When you were stripping naked for people ever day, you really had to be careful with Supernatural healing rates.

He leaned forwards with a little grin. "And what if I did want a piercing and chose to get it somewhere a little more intimate than my ears? Would you lick it better then?" he cooed.

He'd be lying of he said that he wouldn't want to see her bent over him licking at his chest and cock.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:52 pm

"Get it on your two days off, piercings don't take that long to heal and if people ask, tell them you have an awesome piercing artist who can cut healing rates in half and let me deal with it."

That would be good publicity, having him telling his clients to go see her and all she had to do was lick the piercing before she stuck it in the gun without the client seeing, an easy enough thing to do.

"Would you really trust me near your cock with a needle? I suppose I wouldn't have to lick it, spitting on it would work well enough.

At least that would save me having to sanitize my tongue afterward and get an STD test."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:58 pm

"What piercing would I even get if I chose to have one?"

He didn't want to jump into something like that without knowing for sure what piercing he wanted. He wasn't going to pay good money to get a piercing done then decide he didn't like it a few weeks down the line.

Liq snorted. "Yeah, and boost your ego when half a dozen people come around looking for your services."

He pressed his lips together. Would he trust her...? "Are you even qualified to pierce people yet?"

He leaned over, dipping his finger in the melted ice cream and wiping it on the end of her nose. "I don't have an STD. I'm clean."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:11 pm

"I dunno, I have a book full of different piercing if you wanna have a look, heaps to choose from and trust me, you can't look through my collection without choosing one."

A smirk spread across her lips, it would be fun seeing him look through that book.

"Exactly, give me more business, then I don't have to steal pizza off of you. It's a win, win situation."

She replied with a small grin, shaking her head as her tongue reaching up to lap up the ice-cream on her nose before hitting him on the forehead with the back of the fork.

"You promised you wouldn't waste any more food."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:16 pm

He pressed his lips together.

"I'll look through it when I crash the mansion next Tuesday."

That wasn't a promise to get a piercing. He was just looking at them. He doubted he'd find any that he'd actually want, anyway.

"If it goes well I'll consider pointing people in your direction." He doubted he'd let her anywhere near him with a needle.

"I promised I wouldn't throw any more food at you," he corrected with a little grin. "And unless you're gonna lick that plate clean, I'm not wasting anything that you were planning to eat."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:22 pm

A small smile spread across her lips, that was what she wanted to hear, slowly she would corrupt him and make him a little more fun and free-spirited.

"I was strongly considering licking the plate clean."

She replied, pulling it closer to her and out of his reach, there was no telling if she was serious or not but when it came to food chances are she would do it just so it didn't go to waste.

"I plan on eating all of it, you gave up custody so it is mine now."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:25 pm

"Why am I not surprised?"

Lycan appetites were insatiable.

He took a swig out of his bottle of water and leaned back again. Hanging out with Rai was so easy. They bickered and argued but it was fun when they did it.

It was hard for him to believe that this was only the second time they had met.

"What''re you planning to do after you've licked the plate clean?" he didn't have any solid plans for the evening. If she hadn't appeared he would have probably just gone home and started training.

Sometimes his days off were really boring.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:31 pm

"Because if there is food around I am going to inhale it?"

She replied, they had only met twice but he should know by now how Lycans were around food.

"I don't know, I was just wandering around really, trying to get use to the town and see what's around, I'm not really the type of person who goes out with a plan in mind, I just....do."

If she had an idea she ran with it, who knows where she would end up, skinny dipping at the beach, having a drinking contest with a guy at the bar. Going out into the woods and wrestling with a wild boar.

"Maybe I'll rob a bank tonight~"

She mused over that thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"You Lycan all think with your stomachs."

He snorted softly.

"Rob a bank? Yeah, good luck with that." If she really wanted to do it, he doubted she would be stopped. Lycan were strong; she could probably beat down anyone that stopped her. But with her smart ideas, they were all fun and games.

"Mind if I tack along? Fawzi's out of town so I got nothing to do."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:42 pm

"I wonder if I bit you hard enough you would become a Lycan Necromancer then we could just go out and chase rabbits around."

Playing around like that was a lot more fun than non-Lycans could understand, it was carefree playing.

"If all other plans fall through we can go buy a Frisbee and we can go to the park, I'll pretend to be a husky."

She replied with a low chuckle as she finished off the last of the cake.

"I've got nothing to do either, you can tag along, we'll find something fun sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:47 pm

"I doubt it."

Being a wolf sounded fun but other Supes weren't affected by Lycan bites like humans were. He doubted he'd be turned into a Lycan.

The Necromancer laughed. The thought of her pretending to be his pet was...entertaining. How far could he push it? "We'll have to get a nice pretty collar for you. Pink with some nice white flowers. I think I'll name you Lulu."

Lulu the Lycan pretending to be a husky.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 pm

"I want a blue and black collar, Lulu really?
Do I look like a poodle to you?"

She asked, raising an eyebrow at him as she shook her head.

"I think Brandy is a better name."

She replied with a smirk, naming his dog after his favourite drink, she didn't know him well so choosing a more suiting name was difficult.

"Chances are the other dogs would be scared of me."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:56 pm

"Do you want me to answer that?"

He pushed himself to his feet and reached over to ruffle her hair and scratch behind her head playfully.

"Come on, Lulu, lets go find something fun to do."

He shoved his phone in his pocket, picked up his bottle of water and slid out of the booth, grinning at the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:59 pm

As he scratched behind her hair she leaned over and smacked him over the back of the head before leaving the store.

"Fun fun fun, where to find fun~"

She sang, looking around the darkened street, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Rai was full and happy, tonight was going to be much more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Pizza Thief On The Loose
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next