Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Pizza Thief On The Loose

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Raisa

A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:55 am

"You really mangled your hand, you should have just let me bite you, two little holes and barely any pain.
Though you're not the brightest guy out there."

She replied with a chuckle, taking another large sip of the coke, blood and rum mixture.

Rai sighed softly as she calmed down, actually letting herself lean against his body as she took another drink.

She was consuming quite a bit of alcohol quite quickly and it was definitely relaxing her, the blood was also helping.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:58 am

He shrugged.

"It'll heal." Hopefully without any marks, though he couldn't say he was certain of that. He hoped Lycan spit performed miracles when it came to scars.

He grinned down at her cheekily.

"Leaning against me so means you want me."

He wouldn't be letting this go.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:04 am

"You're such a pain in the ass."

She murmured, pushing herself up to sit by herself without leaning against him as she rolled her eyes, of course he would use a moment of calm against her.

"Why do you waste your time trying to convince me that I like you when I obviously don't?

You're better off taking one of the ladies from the club, at least they obviously want you, I bet a human woman would worship you.

At least that way you would stop annoying me so much."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:07 am

He shrugged, grinning to himself.

"Annoying you is fun."

His green eyes flashed with amusement as he watched her. She was hot and had a sexy attitude and was fun to hang with.

He liked her company and teasing her was just a Hell of a lot of fun.

How could he resist?
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:14 am

"Just, for the love of God, if you see me in the next few days, which I doubt you will, keep your mouth shut, making me mad during the full moon is a good way to get yourself killed."

Despite how annoying he was and how persistent he was about her supposed feelings for him he was turning out to be an alright friend and she would rather not have his blood on her hands.

In her drink was one thing, killing him was a totally different story.

"At least I know who to come to when I need to use someone as a blood bag."
She replied with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:17 am

"Yes ma'am."

He gave her a cocky little salute, grinning widely at her.

Despite what his little confident act was saying, he would be careful if he saw her around in the days surrounding the full moon. He was quite fond of his throat.

"I'f I'm playing blood bag, I wanna see the oranges come out of your pocket. No more blues."

His eyes met with hers. "If you're lucky I might put in a little show too."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:23 am

"Pffft, yeah right, I'll just pick up some other sod at the bar who will be more willing."

It wouldn't be too hard to find a guy drunk and looking to hook up who would follow her around like a lost puppy, then she could feed and dump him somewhere to sleep it off, waking up in the morning with nothing but a hang over.

"You're not worth that much, I'll tell you that now."

She replied, if he wanted to see that kind of money he would have to do a hell of a lot.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:27 am

He stuck his tongue out.

"You've already got a taste for my blood," he pointed out with a grin. "And, if I remember correctly, you were purring at the taste."

Liq leaned forwards grinning. "Like. A. Kitten."

"A lot of women disagree. If I'm extra good, I get fifties. Maybe one day I can show you what I have to do to some women to get those fifties. I'd enjoy doing them with you and I promise you'll enjoy yourself."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:34 am

"You're not getting a penny out of me and as far as blood goes, I've had better, cattle blood would've had me purring before, you can't even comprehend what it is like to lust for blood so don't try to convince yourself that you taste better than anyone else."

She replied, taking another swig of the mixture in her bottle.

"You know I really do think that it is you that has a little crush on me, you seem so determined to have some fun with me and are desperately trying to get my affection, it's kind of pathetic really."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:38 am

"Ha."

He laughed.

If he was really crushing on her and trying to get her, he'd be a lot more hands on than this. He was having fun teasing and flirting.

He was just lucky enough to have seen her twice and got to flirt with her twice.

"You have a little blood." He leaned forwards, tongue laving over her lower lip slowly, collecting the mix of blood, alcohol and pop. "Right there."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 am

Rai's lips pursed, a soft growl rumbling in her chest as his tongue swept over her lip.

Despite already consuming some she still thirsted and he was stealing what was now hers.

"I didn't know Necromancers liked blood, I guess you learn something new every day."

She replied, taking another sip of the bottle and licking her own lips clean this time, being sure not to leave a drop behind.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:49 am

"Most Necromancers are obsessed with life and death," he explained with a little smirk.

He shrugged and leant back. Blood was a big part of life and death. He had spent many days in the past playing with blood. He adored the substance.

He shivered as a breeze passed them.

"Getting cold," he pointed out, eyes turning up to the sky. It was getting late, too. Midnight. Maybe a little before, maybe a little after.

They'd been messing around for a couple hours already.

"Time flies when you're having fun, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:54 am

"I suppose it does."

She replied, looking up at the sky, it would be getting light soon, that was a pain, and she didn't have her sunscreen with her, that's just what she needed, a sun burn to make things worse for the next couple of days.

"I'll have to head home soon."

She replied, taking another large gulp of the bottle.

"Good thing I didn't drive down here, much for of this and I'd probably end up rammed into a tree."

A soft chuckle sounded as she looked down at the nearly empty bottle, swirling around the last of the mixture.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:57 am

"S'pose that's a good idea for me, too."

He needed to get up in the morning to hit the gym. Lying around half dead because he stayed up for too long wasn't a clever idea.

"Don't wrap yourself around a tree. Who else would I have to annoy if you got yourself sent to Hell?"

He grinned at her as he ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:04 am

"You're more than welcome to bring me back if I do get myself killed."

She replied with a chuckle as she pulled herself to her feet and gathered up her clothes, bundling them into a ball before placing them into her pants, wrapping them up in a neat little package that she could carry in her muzzle.

She definitely wouldn't say no to being pulled out of hell, dying sounded like drag and she'd rather put it off for a long as possible.

"I'll see you around Khaliq, hopefully I'll be in a better mood."

A chuckle sounded as she shifted back into a wolf and grabbed her ball of clothes between her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:07 am

"Sorry, I'm not good enough to pull people back indefinitely yet."

He'd managed with animals and he kept track of them. Still living twenty years down the line.

He was good with animals.

It was Fawzi that had the affinity with people but even she couldn't bring people back completely.

"Yeah, I'll see you around. I'll be crashing on Tuesday. Don't forget!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Pizza Thief On The Loose
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5