Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Back to the Old Ways

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

Back to the Old Ways Empty
PostSubject: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:42 am

Ignicio trailed through the library, pulling books out of the shelves at random and then putting them back again a few shelves down.

He was bored.

And he couldn't find Dick. So he decided to make a mess. Wherever mess was concerned, Dick wasn't far behind.

And Nicio knew that books being in the wrong order was a real pet peeve for his lover. Dick did not like a disorderly library.

Which made what he was doing the perfect way to lure the English prince out.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:02 am

Richard huffed, feeling the short hairs on his forehead, stretching them out to there full length of a couple of inches. As he let the fair hair go, and it sprung back towards his forehead in a mass of blonde fluff.

He could of almost killed Hellsing.

Embarrassed about his new... hairstyle, he planned to stay in the secluded areas of the mansion until it grew a fair amount back. Enough so that the curls did not sit on his forehead. Luckily, his hair grew fairly fast, so he hoped that his childish plan will work (momentarily forgetting that he now shared a room, which already made his plan fruitless).

Opening the door to the library, he aimed to go straight to a fairly secluded part of it - an isle of books that many people would not be interested in reading.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a person. He was just going to simply sneak past them, not bothering to check who it was. Instead, he paused in horror when he saw what the person was doing.

Marching up to them, recognising the person as Ignicio (Which did not stop his rage. Rather, it made it worst.) he hissed out:"What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:07 am

Ignicio span around with a wide grin. "Fishing."

He snorted a laugh when he saw the fluff on his forehead, shoulders shaking as he tried to calm himself down and muffle the laughter.

It took a few moments, but finally he calmed himself down.

"The mess was the bait and you, m'dear." He wrapped his arms around Dick's slim waist and pulled him closer gently. "You're the fish."

He pressed his lips against Dick's gently.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:41 am

Richard frowned, pinking a little when he saw Ignicio's eyesight go straight to his forehead, causing the older vampire to laugh.

Waiting for Ignicio to calm down, his own shoulders began subtly shaking - in anger and embarrassment, rather then laughter. He cgave the vampire a dark look as he finished laughing, and giving Richard an 'explanation'.

Skin tone turned a deeper red, he battered away the arms and lips and pushed himself back away from the 'fishermen'.

"I don't think that is a good enough explanation." Dramatically, he waved his arms around him, pointing to the now messed up order of isle while his curls bobbed with his movement. "And do you know how long it is going to take to put them back in order." He growled. "Do you?!"
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:29 am

He pouted when he was pushed away and crossed his arms over his bare chest. The silver dogtags clinked together noisily.

"Probably a while." He had gotten through maybe a quarter of the library before Dick appeared.

"Buuut, we do have servants, y'know. You never actually had to clean anything that I messed up." He took Dick's wrist and began carting him towards the small enclosed area with large plush seats.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:05 am

"Precisely," Richard hissed. "A whi-" He was cut short when Ignicio began to talk again, making him frown even more and snort. "Yeah, and a load of use they are." He was indicating to the servants that were apart of the coven, simply called so because it was a title, unaware of the real 'servants'.

Dragged a few steps by the wrist, he snatched his hand out of Ignicio's grasp. Now keeping a firm ground, he crossed his arms stubbornly. He gave Ignicio another pointed look, and growled an order at the other vampire (who he was currently not seeing as a lover of any sort, but back to the vampire he originally hated. A lot.), uncaring that he was still technically above.

"Put them back in order. Now."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:41 am

He gave a half-shrug. "Well, most of them hvae been able to clean Gia's dungeon and come back alive." That was an achievement if any. Not many people could clean the Dungeon and survive it. He was pretty sure he himself wouldn't survive it.

The Incubus pouted again when Dick snatched away from him. Again. "What's got you in a shitty mood?" Seriously, it was like they were back to a few months ago when Dick couldn't stand the sight of him.

He didn't like that. At all.

"And why should I?" Well, if Dick was going back to being an anal bitch that hated him, he'd return to constantly provoking him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:29 am

"I don't know," Richard snapped. "It might have to do with a certain coven member that decided to give me a haircut, and the fact that you are creating a disorder for no reason... And I am not in a 'shitty mood'!"

He huffed then gritted his teeth as Ignicio provoked him. Clenching his fists, he resisted the temptation in hitting the vampire in anger, and more so, in annoyance.

"Because, you were the one that that messed it up. And honestly, do you know how annoying it is to try and find a book, only for it to be in a in the incorrect place?!" He twitched, remembering all those lost hours he had spent trying to find a misplaced book. The majority of those time he slapped the blame on Ignicio.

Finally, he tore his eyesight away from the Spanish vampire, and mumbled to himself under his breath; "I do wonder..."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:52 pm

He arched his brow at the denial. "Coulda fooled me."

The Incubus' bare shoulders shrugged carelessly. "Can't say I do. I keep all of the books that I like to read in my-" He licked his lip, turning away, brows furrowed. Oh, right, he wasn't in his room any more, was he?

His right hand immediately searched out the bare ring finger of his left.

"Just ignore it. I'll find a servant to put them back in order later."

He grew tense when the younger Prince muttered to himself. He didn't like that. He didn't like that at all. "Wonder what...?" he asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Richard was about to snap at Ignicio; 'Well, spit it out then.' but he stayed silent, eyes drawn to the the hands.

Watching the Spanish vampire touch the bare and slightly indented skin triggered his own hand to twist a ring as he exhaled slowly, trying to calm himself down. Now in a slightly calmer state, he took Ignicio's advice, replying in a clipped tone: "Fine. But it better be back to normal by Friday."

He stormed in the direction Ignicio was pulling him to, bypassing the vampire. 'I was wondering why I like you so much, considering how you drive me crazy. Somehow, in more then one way' was what his conscience wanted to call over his should, but instead he grumbled: "I was wondering how I have not murdered you yet. You are such a pain in the arse."

In a huff, he sat rigidly onto one of the seats and crossed his arms stiffly, burning a hole into the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:16 pm

His red eyes slid down to Dick's hand. "That little habit still pisses me off." But he nodded obediently at the order. He'd hunt down one of Gia's servants later on in the evening.

He frowned slightly when Dick pushed past him. This... He didn't like this. He used to get such joy out of annoying and angering Dick. Now he felt - God forbid - guilty that he had riled up the prince. But he had a feeling that most of them anger rolling of him was caused by him laughing at his hair, not him messing up the library.

The Incubus wasn't entirely convinced that that as what he was going to say but he stayed silently, following behind him.

He perched on the arm of the chair Dick sat in.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Richard closed his eyes, taking advantage of the silence to count to ten - his lips mouthing each number subtly. He sighed, and relaxed into the seat, which creaked a little under the added weight of Ignicio.

Something niggled in him to apologises about snapping and being overall unpleasant, but he quickly stomped it down, feeling justified for his anger.

He fell a little to the side, instead, into Ignicio's arm. While he was calmer and more tolerate, there was still a time bomb ticking in the back of his mind ready to be set off.

Opening his eyes and looking up at the Spanish vampire, he opened his mouth to say something, only for no words to come out. He closed it, a little unsure of what to say as he looked back down, finding the overall mood uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:50 pm

He clucked his tongue a couple of times, trying to think of a way to break the awkwardness of this silence and not push Dick over the edge at the same time.

He was drawing a blank. Not good.

With a heavy sigh, he turned his wine eyes to Dick, watching him silently.

He hated walking on eggshells like this. He absolutely loathed having to be careful and not be himself in a relationship, even if only for a moment.

"So, who pissed in your O-neg this morning?" he muttered, eyes turning to the wall opposite them.

Fuck being careful with his words.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:43 am

Richard huffed again, this time his anger directed at someone other then Ignicio.

"I was on the laptop in the study, when one of the newest coven members, I don't know his name, Hell... Something. Anyway, it was obvious that he wont leave, despite mutual dislike. I tried, no, I was civil, but he so, so..." Richard let out a growl, lost for words. During his rant, he moved from Ignicio's arm to sit up, glaring a hole back into the coffee table. "And, he made some sob story, which I believed, and then he mockingly told me that I was a idiotic for not seeing his crocodile tears, so I got angry, but I did not punch him, just shout at him and called him a bastard. Of course, he decided to cut my hair with his rapier thing. How I did not punch that stupid smug smirk on his face, god knows."

He gave out another final growl, tempted to childishly kick the coffee table over, before he slumped in the chair, arms crossed, fuming.

Taking in another deep breath, then breathing out slowly, he relaxed, feeling a lot better after the rant.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:38 pm

A little chuckle let out by the heterochrome.If he heard well, the man he quite hated, just confessed something really interesting to someone he didn't know. He felt Richards... either sadness or anger. " Ah, I heard something very funny today,yes?"He laughed in amusement.

In Hellsing's eyes. They both looked like lovers. A very... unusual one.

He was going to borrow some of the books. He has gotten interested in light novels, novels, classic novels, adult novels, basically all novels available. He didn't understand a bit about manga or such. He likes Trinity Blood though. He started reading it till chapter 6.

He looked at the pair in a bit lowering way. As always, his pride takes over. "Is that your...tovarishch ?" he managed to learn some words reading after all.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Ignicio's shoulders shook with suppressed laughter. "It seems you've made a new friend, Dick."

Dick just never seemed to get a break. When he had decided that he wasn't going to anger and annoy the younger Prince as much, someone else took up the job. He would have felt bad for him if his annoyance wasn't so amusing.

"Don't attack the table, it's done nothing to you," he chuckled, turning his eyes between the coffee table and the prince.

His wine eyes turned to the newcomer and he grinned, pitching forwards to wrap his arms around Dick and pressing a kiss to his neck. Comrade? "We're the best of friends," he sang, knowing full-well Dick would hit him in a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Richard snorted at the term 'friends', and glared at Ignicio, watching him shake in amusement again.

"Stop laughing." He snapped. While it was in annoyance, with his eyebrows drawn together, it was not filled with rage like moments ago. "And I am not attacking the table."

His line of sight turned from the Spanish vampire to look at the newcomer. Quickly recognising who it was, by voice alone, his eyes narrowed at the other fair haired vampire. Before he could snarl back at the vampire he currently hated the most (avaoiding the question, he had little idea what 'tovarishch' meant, other then it sounded Russian.), he let out an undignified squeak as he felt lips against his neck.

Embarrassed at such affection being shown towards him in front of someone, let alone someone he detested, Richard slapped Ignicio shoulder, yelping; "We are not 'best of friends'" and tried to push away. Forgetting about the arms wrapped around his waist, he fell and slipped forwards back into Ignicio's chest - face glowing.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Hellsing giggled. It seems that he had gotten his hands on two pairs of odd lovers. He didn't feel any soft affection at all from the two. Just a very strange feeling. "Best friends. Not best friends. One of you must have told the truth, unless... both of you are lying..." He made a philosophy.

"And yes,Richard. Do not attack the table. It has not done you any harm. If you wanted to hit someone, it should be... a hated person,yes ?"Speaking in a calm mood, he's obviously mocking the Chosen Regent.

"...but then again. If you wanted to obliterate the table, I may lend you my Rapier.In return of course, you may start bowing to my presence~ "He laughed. He could just imagine the Regent's face, licking his shoes or something. Very amusing.

He laid his eyes on the other man. Not a very charming one in his eye but still. He's not yet introduce himself.

"You! Name. If I said mine first, will you state yours ?" Pointing his proud rapier to the man.He seems to be a calmer one than the Regent. Might as well, know him better." Guilliaume, Hellsing Guilliaume of the White Frost. You are very close to the Chosen regent, is that true ? Treat him well, he made a good ornament..."He smiled arrogantlly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the Old Ways
Page 1 of 1