Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Trapped in the woods.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Trapped in the woods. Empty
PostSubject: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Lycus lay against the the tree he was currently tied to, muttering a string of curses as he struggled with his bindings, a small weed near the base of the tree grew at an accelerated rate, coiling around the knot in the rope, trying to loosen it.

He hit his head against the tree and tried his best to concentrate on untying himself.

The Elf was fuming, Aleksandr had dragged him all the way into the densest part of the wood, striped him, shoved a dildo into his backside and bound him to this tree, the rope going between his legs, preventing him for pushing it out of himself.

Already he had managed to shield his exposed body from the cold, the grass around him had grown and wrapped itself around him, covering him until his navel, even now it continued to grown, slowly sprawling over his chest and arms as he continued to struggle to get free.

"I'll take his hide and use it as a throw rug."

He growled in frustration as the weeds and grass continued to tug at the knot.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Paws beat against the ground as the woman ran.

The night before the full moon was always the best to run. She wasn't stupid enough to go running around the woods on the full moon with Lycan running around all over.

The woman had travelled deeper than she had ever ventured before. She liked the woods but this area was Faerie area. She was a little worried about what could happen in she ventured too close to a Faerie nest.

She ran past Lycus, glancing at him idly.

A few moments later she stopped. Had that been Lycus tied to a tree so beautifully?

The woman shifted from the Dog she usually ran in and padded back to the area she had seen the man in. It was him. How wonderful.

"Did your big bad master leave you out here while he went away?" she cooed, stepping forwards, her waist-length curls bouncing around her.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:10 pm

The Elf had a form of telepathy which he could use to enlist the help of wild life, when he saw the dog run past he tried to reach out to it but was met by a strong mental block, that wasn't a dog, it was a Vampire.

Lycus could barely hold back a sneer as the woman came into view, just wonderful, the one person he didn't want to see right now.

"Despite my objections Aleksandr decided leaving me here would keep me out of trouble while he was away."

He replied, trying to be as pleasant as possible, Giacinto wouldn't try anything, she had been there when the Lycan said he was claiming him, she would have to fear his wrath after what happened last time, she wouldn't try that again, not while he was Aleksandr's, but perhaps he could convince her to untie him.

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:16 pm

"That would have been a good idea," she replied as she stepped forwards, her bare feet sinking slightly into the wt rotting leaves that covered the forest floor in this area.

"If I hadn't ventured this far into the woods today."

She wasn't worried about the punishment she'd get for playing with Alek's toys. Her pain threshold was phenomenal and Alek couldn't kill her off without great consequences.

She was safe enough.

The woman strolled forwards, reaching out to stroke the man's chest when she was close enough.

"He left you here tied up like a nice little present for anyone that finds you." Her lips curled into a dark smirk. She was going to take her share of this little present.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:21 pm

He tried to pull away from her as she stroked his chest, but there was only so far that he could move.

Aleksandr had gone to the mainland, there was no hope of him coming to his rescue this time, the Vampire had him at her mercy, something he had been promised wouldn't happen if he let Alek claim him.

"That would be the case, but you were there Giacinto, you know Alek has claimed me, if you repeat what you tried to do last time we will both be on the receiving end of his anger."

He replied, trying to talk some sense into her, the last thing he wanted was to be punished by the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:26 pm

"I don't care what emotion I get from him as long as it gets me his attention."

She wanted peoples attention. Attention: something she had been sorely lacking since Ignicio had left the coven to return to Spain. She missed him. She missed having someone that would talk to her every day without fail, no matter what mood she was in.

She needed that again. Social interaction every day.

"His claim over you only holds value to the people that are scared of his wrath."

She stroked his cheek gently.

"I'm not one of those people."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 pm

He pursed his lips, what she was saying was true, if she didn't fear what Aleksandr could do to her then why should she abide by his rules?

Lycus almost kicked himself for not thinking of that sooner, why had he agreed to this if even Aleksandr couldn't protect him from Giacinto.

The Elf looked up at her sternly as she stroked his cheek, he didn't want this, this was the last thing he wanted but how would he be able to justify himself to Aleksandr, he only got off unharmed last time because she hadn't gotten far or succeeded in making him hard, if she had her hands on him for the days Alek would be gone he wouldn't be able to do that again.

"Don't do this Gia, you may not fear his wrath but I do, I'm not even going to ask for you to untie me, just walk away, pretend to never found me here."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:37 pm

"All right."

She'd just walk away. Leave and pretend she had never found him here, tied to a tree with a dildo stretching his ass so perfectly.

The woman took a step back.

"I'll leave; act like I never found you here. Leave you tied up like this until Alek arrives home and takes you down."

Her lips curled into a smirk as she dropped to her knees, pulling the long grass away from the man's body as he leaned forwards to press a soft kiss to his bare member.

"You should think about what you say, Lycus. I will leave you here and deny ever finding you. But not until I've had my fun. If you're going to tell old people what to do, make sure you cover all loopholes."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Lycus almost let out a relieved sigh when she spoke, she was going to leave him here, he wouldn't have to fear Aleksandr's wrath.

But that faded quickly, replaced by panic as she dropped to her knees and began exposing his body, the Elf's bound legs bucked and thrashed as best they could.

"Giacinto stop this immediately!"

He growled desperately trying to free his hands and legs, wincing as the dildo jolted and moved inside of him, he wanted to moan but refused to, biting the inside of his lip to silence himself.

He knew it was no use but his barrier flared up, pushing her away, if she broke it he would put up another, and another until he couldn't do it any more, he wasn't letting her near him without one hell of a struggle.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 pm

"You're such a hassle," she sighed, hand pressing to the barrier.

It melted away under her hand as she concentrated on it.

"I don't see why he keeps someone as troublesome as you around. All you do is defy people. You're not Slave material."

She pressed her bare body against his.

"As fun as it is to try and break you down, I'd have already killed you if you were my Slave. I couldn't deal with defiance like yours."

She yanked his head back and pressed her lips to his throat. "Erect that barrier once more and I'll tear your throat out." There was a dark promise in her whispered words. She would tear his throat out. Without a second thought, no matter what sort of wrath it bought from Alek.

Giacinto was getting annoyed and when she got annoyed, she put a stop to whatever was annoying her.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 pm

His eyes narrowed a small smirk appearing on his lips as he looked down at the woman.

"You're right, I'm not Slave material, yet he still wants me so desperately."

He wants me more than he wants you, you're his Mate and I'd bet you'd be an obedient little bitch for him, yet he chose me, I wonder how much that irks you Gia.

The Elf thought to himself with a chuckle, the noise stopped as her lips pressed to his throat, this was a dangerous position to be in with a very old and very powerful Vampire.

Lycus' eyes narrowed at her promise, he didn't want to die, not out here, Giacinto would leave him like this, a limp corpse against the tree, Aleksandr would come back and find him half devoured by wolves and foxes, naked with a toy inside of him.
There was no honor in dying like this, he had lived this long, if he was going to die he wanted something better than this.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:36 pm

"He's a fool for wanting to keep you as his Slave."

It irked her beyond belief.

She had loved the Lycan. She still did. They spent days lying out on the lawn together, hugging each other and just spending time with each other.

But that wasn't enough. She wanted more than just his hugs. She wanted him.

He'd given himself to Lycus. This disobedient, childish little Elf that thought he was the top shit. Giacinto couldn't stand it. All she wanted was Alek's attention but she couldn't get it any more because of Lycus and his disobedience.

"Perhaps I should beat you down for him. Make you behave."

She stepped back and tore a branch of a tree not too far away. It was thin and long. The perfect cane.

If she got Lycus to behave then perhaps she could have more time with Alek. Alek wouldn't have to spend all his time training Lycus if she did it for him. He could spend time with her.

Her arm lashed out, the crop leaving a red welt over his bare thigh.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:43 pm

"No, he was a fool for taking you as his mate."

He replied immediately, Giacinto was the childish one, Alek wasn't giving her attention so she lashed out like an infant, chucking a tantrum when ever something didn't go her way.

His eyes widened as he realized what he had just said, he was in no position to be throwing out insults, not when she was already angry at him and threatening to bleed him out.

The Elf hissed loudly as his thigh was struck, recoiling as far as he could, pressing up against the tree in an attempt to shy away from the crop.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Her eyes widened in absolute shock.

He had just insulted her. He'd just insulted Alek for being with her.

The branch lashed out again, hard enough to tear into the skin of his face. Forget sex. She was going to torture him. Torture him to the brink of death then leave him for nature to finish him off.

"You dare insult me like that again, child, and I will kill you instantly." Until then she was going to draw out his death.

Her branch lashed out over the man's thighs and member, tearing into skin mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:57 pm

He knew he was in trouble the moment he saw her face, his struggling to get free became more frantic, he needed to get out of here fast, escape into the woods and hide, hide for as long as he could.

The Elf cried out loudly as his face was torn open, he could feel blood streaming down his face and neck, his ears were ringing from the crack and one of his eyes would not open, that or it was open and he could no longer see out of it, he couldn't tell which, all he was that blood was either streaming into it or out of it, through the darkness of that eye he could see red.

His right eye opened, glaring down at her as he panted frantically, his chest rising and falling in his panic.

Another harsh cry broke through the silence of the forest, birds flying off and animals scampering away in fear as the Elf slumped against the tree, whimpering loudly as his legs shook, trying to protect his bleeding member.

But the more he tried to move the more apparent it became that he couldn't protect himself, with his limbs bound, Alek had left him defenseless and vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:04 pm

"The Fae will kill me if I kill someone so old."

She pressed the tip of the branch against his chest, pushing and twisting until it pierced the flesh and pushed against one of his ribs painfully.

"I don't fear Alek, but they I do fear. You've met them before. You know how unnerving it is to have them around you. Knowing you've done something they could never forgive."

Everyone met with the Fae at a thousand. And again every thousand years. Lycus would have met them three times.

She had met them four. And every time she had been terrified of them.

"I'm not going to kill you. But you will bleed out and you will die as a result of that. I had a hand in your death but I was not a direct result of it. That will keep me safe from their wrath."

The branch tore from his chest and lashed over his stomach.

Giacinto was beyond enraged.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:35 am

The Elf panted heavy, those pants turning to sobs as his flesh was pierced by the branch.

Lycus spat the blood from his mouth in an attempt to breath more easily instead of drowning in his own blood.

He refused to be the type of person that sniveled and grovelled to be spared, he wouldn't beg for his life, there was no point, if Giacinto was going to kill him then he was as already a dead man.

"Spilling blood so close to their nest, you'll be no better then me when they are done with you."

He groaned, trembling against the tree as he was held up by his arms, looking down at her through blood coated eyes.

"Only, I'll have the pleasure of cheering them on from the afterlife."

He added, spitting his blood in her face, if he was going to die, he was going to die defying her.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:41 am

The woman cocked her head to the side a little.

"The Faeries are more likely to tear you apart and feast on your flesh than come after me. They're savage little bastards. I bet they're all around us now. Waiting until I leave so they can pick at your bones until there's nothing left of you."

She gave a feral grin.

"If only I could stay to watch that."

She arched a brown when he spat blood in her face. Her tongue lapped out to clean away some of the blood.

"Even on the brink of death you taste positively delectable."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:54 am

A shaky smile spread across his lips, he already felt light headed from the wounds on his body and he could feel the colour draining from his face.

"Let them eat me, I don't care, my body will be of little use to me after I leave it."

He replied, his one piercing eye staring down at her, the icy blue hue slowly taking on a lighter tone.

"I only hope that I get to haunt you, that my soul will linger in these woods and torment you."

The Elf gave a half hearted chuckle, the best he could manage threw the searing pain in his body.

"Better yet, I hope Aleksandr mourns my death, you can watch the man you love suffer, and you will know it was because of me, even when I'm gone I'll still keep him from you."

He replied, a bloody smile spreading across his torn open face, that would be his one victory over her, his final victory.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:02 am

Her gaze hardened into a dark glare.

She lashed out again, the branch tearing into the skin of his face again before lashing out over his stomach and ribs until his chest was a bloody mess of torn flesh and the branch had numerous chunks of flesh stuck to it.

"No one will mourn the death of such a pathetic man."

The woman lashed out once more before dropping the branch, turning around and walking away.

He was gone.

Elf Elders just didn't seem to last long at CdS.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:13 am

Lycus cried out in horrifying shrieks with each lashing, the second strike to the face rendered both of his eyes useless, his head drooped as he stared blindly into the abyss.

The last thing he heard was the sound was the her words and the sound of her walking away, after that it didn't take him long to slip into unconsciousness, his body slumping against the tree uselessly.

It didn't take him long to die, the blood loss was too great, his entire body was coated in it and it pool around his feet, soaking into the Earth and staining the leaves around him red.

Giacinto had been wrong, even if Aleksandr didn't mourn him, the forest did, he was born of the woods and it felt at a loss without him, branches, vines and grass all gravitated towards their fallen brethren, covering his mangled body protectively, hiding him away in a tomb of leaves and branches, a burial fit for an Elf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the woods.   Trapped in the woods. Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the woods.
Page 1 of 1