Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Mistress or Master?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

Mistress or Master? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:41 pm

"I know you are."
She replied, moving so she was leaning down at his face level, stroking his cheek softly.

"And hopefully by this time tomorrow you would've leaned your lesson so I do not have to do this to you again."

Belial wanted Zakhar to be obedient, plus bringing her Slaves joy also made her happy, Masters should be able to get pleasure from their Slaves own happiness.

As such she did not want to have to be punishing them constantly, physically beating Zakhar would not do much, he was used to pain, but this would get results.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:48 pm

He looked up at her silently. One eye was alight with emotion; truly mournful. The other was expressionless, clouded over with white.

He wanted to kiss her, to grovel, to beg for forgiveness but he had a feeling that would only anger her. She had given a punishment and expected him to complete it, not grovel for her to go back on the punishment and release him from the cage.

Zakhar didn't want this to happen. He didn't want to feel the cage again.

From now on he'd try his hardest to do what she asked of him. He'd fight his natural urges to take control of situations.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," he repeated in a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:02 pm

"Tomorrow night I will forgive you."
She replied, kissing him softly again as her hands cupped his cheeks before stroking his neck.

"I don't like punishing you like this Zakhar, I'd much rather be fucking you right now but you have to learn that what ever I say is law, and you will treat it that way."

She added, giving him another soft kiss.

"You will not see me again until tomorrow."
With that the Demon rose to her feet and picked up the clothing she had discarded earlier.
She did not bother changing, nor did she cast the Lycan another glance, instead she simply disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:10 pm

His eyes slid shut when she kissed him, leaning into the gentle caresses on his neck.

He looked up at her again. "Yes, Mistress."

What she said was law. He knew that. He just had to learn to live by the law; something he had never been good at.

Zakhar watched her go silently, eyes following her until she disappeared from sight.

Zakhar had been moping for the last twenty four hours. He had been sat around in the forest until he was very nearly asleep. If Belial hadn't given him orders to sleep in his own bed that night, he would have just stayed out there.

As soon as he had woken up, the Lycan disappeared back to the forest until quarter to five. He'd give himself plenty of time to make his way to Belial's room so he wouldn't be late.

And now he was walking down the hall towards his Mistresses bedroom.

He stood outside for a moment, bracing himself before knocking on the door and awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Belial lay on her bed reading, dressed only in a black lace nightdress as she waited for five o'clock.

Her eyes flicked to the clock on her bedside table, nearly time, a smile spread across her lips, as soon as she had thought that a knock sounded at the door.

"Come in, Zakhar."

She called to him, as she sat up on the bed, putting the book away before sitting on the foot of the bed with her legs crossed over one another.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Zakhar stepped into the room, closing it gently behind him and leaning back against the door, eyes searching her out.

His gaze settled on her sat at the edge of the bed then widened slightly.

His Mistress looked damned good wearing such skimpy lace clothing. Could it even be considered clothing?

He bit his lip and turned his gaze to the floor.

"Good evening, Mistress."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:29 pm

"When you enter my room from now on you are to come to me, kneel down in front of me, hands on your knees and eyes to the floor until I indicate for you to do anything else."

She spoke in a soft but stern tone as she looked over at him, when Zakhar was permitted in here she didn't want him standing so far away from her.

"Strip, leave your clothes folded by the door and then come to me."

She added as she ran her fingers through her hair, she wanted to be able to watch Zakhar walk over to her with the cage glinting at her from between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:33 pm

"Yes, Mistress."

His hands moved to the buttons of his shirt, stripping and folding it neatly before removing his slacks.

He set the neatly folded pile down next to the door and stepped forwards.

When he reached the bed, he knelt down in front of his Mistress, resting his hands on his knees, eyes turning down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:38 pm

A soft smile graced her lips and she watched Zakhar intently, her eyes focusing on the cage that wrapped tightly around his member.

"Has the last twenty four hours been difficult?"

She asked as she looked down at him, her hand reaching over to stroke the dark raven locks of his hair before running down his cheek and resting under his chin to tilt his head up to look at her.

She wanted to see the pain of his convictions in his eye, after being worked up like that she wouldn't be surprised if he had been in physical pain after she had left.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:42 pm

"Yes, Mistress."

The last twenty four hours and been Hell for him. She had worked him up so much with her words, then forced him into the cage unfulfilled.

With the cage on and his mind racing over what she had said, he had found himself very uncomfortable for hours afterwards.

The dreams he had that night didn't help much, either.

Right now he was more frustrated than he had been in a long while and that expression shone clearly in his eye when he looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:56 pm

The expression on his face told her everything she needed to know, he would be restraining his behavior much more now, he wouldn't dare do that again, if he did he would be wearing that cage for a long time.

"Stand."

She instructed, once he had done so she got to her feet and moved over to her desk, taking the key out of the draw and walking back over to him.

Belial knelt down and unlocked the chastity belt, removing the ring and cage slowly before setting it and the key back down on the desk.

Walking back over she hooked her finger in his collar and pulled him forward onto the bed, laying him out on his back.

Reaching into her bedside table Belial pulled out a set of leather cuffs, wrapping them around the Lycan's wrists before chaining each arm to a post of her bed.

She lay beside him, her body propped up on one elbow as her free hand slid down his body, stroking his pelvis softly as her hands fleetingly skimmed against his member.

"Tell me how much you want this."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:18 am

He stood obediently and waited while she moved over to her desk.

His eyes slid shut and he gave a low moan when the cage was removed. Being free of the cage was the most pleasurable thing he had felt in the last twenty four hours. It felt so good to be free of it.

Zakhar let her manipulate him to lie on his back and stretched his arms above his head for her to cuff his wrists to the bed.

His mind wandered to what else was in that bedside table of hers. Was it as well stocked as his?

...He better keep his mind away from that thought.

"I don't want it, Mistress." She didn't want her to touch him. "I need it. I need your touch, Mistress. Please," he breathed out, eyes searching hers out pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:26 am

Her eyes narrowed slightly as he denounced wanting her touch but softened again as he began pleading.

"Are your wants and needs mutually exclusive?"
She asked as her hands slipped around his member, pumping him soft and slowly as a small smile graced her lips.

"If yesterday proved nothing else, it showed how much you want me.
I think that you want me just as much as you need me."

She purred her words as she leaned down and kissed him deeply, her hand continuing its slow, soft torture.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:36 am

Zakhar groaned softly when her hand curled around him.

His head lolled back and he purred out her title and name, writhing against her hand, hips thrusting upwards.

"Please, Mistress," he begged.

He wanted her to do something more than just stroke him. He wanted to be slapped, bitten, fucked. He wanted rough treatment.

Zakhar kissed his Mistress back eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:20 am

"Be patient, Zakhar, or do I need to teach you more restraint?"

She asked, her eyes looking down at the Lycan, she liked to take her time and just because the cage had been removed it didn't mean that his punishment was over.

The Demon moved, sitting up on the Lycan's lap, she leaned her head down and bit down roughly on his neck, baring her blunt teeth down on his soft flesh as she ground her hips down against him, her hand still pumping him slowly but gripping him more firmly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:35 am

His eyes squeezed shut.

"No, Mistress, I'll be patient."

The last thing he wanted at he moment was another punishment. He had just had the cage removed and that was a harsh punishment in itself. If he angered so soon after that, he'd get a much worse punishment and he really didn't want that.

He groaned softly when she bit into his neck, his head tilting back to offer more of his throat to her.

His hips thrust against the hand pumping him with a soft moan.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:52 am

"Good."
Her tongue lapped over the his neck softly before biting down on his neck again, harder this time as he offered more of his throat.
Belial's teeth dug into his skin roughly to the point where she almost broke the skin.

The Demon moved her hips, positioning herself on top of him, he was her Lycan and she wanted him.

Her hand let go of his member for a moment before she pushed herself down onto him, groaning softly as he filled her.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:57 am

He groaned softly again when her teeth bit sharply into his neck.

Zakhar was surprised she hadn't broken the skin. A lot of Sadists liked to taste the blood of their Slaves. They liked to make them bleed. Belial had yet to make him bleed at all.

Did she not like blood?

Or was there another reason?

He gasped sharply, hips thrusting up as she pushed herself down onto him. "Ohh, Mistress Liaaa," he moaned softly.

After the last day of torture, being able to feel her around him like he had been picturing all day and night was bliss.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:40 am

His moans sent a shiver down her spine, after spending so long in the chastity belt he was hyper-sensitive to her touch, his reaction to her around him was testament to that.

She placed her hands on his chest as she began to thrust against him, pushing down on him firmly, her head tilting back in a groan as he was pushed deep inside her.

Zakhar was not the only one who had been left disappointed and unsatisfied yesterday, granted she could relieve herself but that did not quell her yearning for the man.

The Lycan would have to earn back the right of using his hands after yesterday, until she was satisfied that he had learned his lesson he would have his hands bound during sessions.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:48 am

The Lycan moaned, hips thrusting up against hers as she thrust downwards.

Oh God, this felt so good.

After the torture of the last twenty four hours, Zakhar had yearned for this. He had wanted to feel her fuck him. To feel her lips against his own. He wanted her to slap him; speak dirty to him; make sure he knew that he was hers and only hers.

"Please, Mistress," he whimpered softly. "Speak dirty."

He loved her dirty talk and he had been hearing nothing but it as he dreamed and daydreamed.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:03 am

Belial racked her nails across his chest, digging them into his skin until they left long red welts over his pale skin.

Lowering her head she kissed him deeply, nipping at his lip and sucking on his tongue.

A smile pulled at her lips as he pleaded to her, nothing sounded better than her Slave's gentle pleads.

Her lips trailed across his cheek and jawline until she nipped on his earlobe, tugging on it before she spoke soft into his ear, in that soft but seductive tone.

"You've been dreaming about this haven't you Zakhar, nothing makes you happier than being here in my chamber getting fucked into oblivion.

You've seen what I can make your body feel and you wouldn't want to admit it but the thought of being completely at my mercy turns you on.

The thought of me having you bound and completely exposed has you rock hard, doesn't it?"

She muttered as she kissed the soft patch of skin right below his ear.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:14 am

He returned the deep kiss with a long moan.

Even before he took in the words, the tone of her voice was arousing him even further. She soft, dangerous tone slicked with seduction.

"Yes, Mistress," he purred softly. He had been dreaming about this and much more. He had been dreaming about her owning him completely. All the things she'd do to him.

He was painfully aroused now.

"Please, can I come, Mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:26 am

"You can come, once I come."
She replied in a breathy moan as she sped up her movements, there was no question that he would come before her, he had been worked up then neglected but she wanted him to prove that he could restrain himself.

If he could wait until the moment that she climaxed she would allow him to have his hands again, if not then he would have to earn them back in another session.

The Demon gave a moan as she moved hard and fast against him, the gentle licks of flames lighting in her stomach as her stomach tightened in arousal.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:23 am

Zakhar's head lolled back.

Once she came. Could he last that long?

He'd force himself to last that long. He didn't want her to be any more disappointed in him than she already was. If he came before she allowed it, she'd be very disappointed in him.

The Lycan gave a loud hiss when she tightened around him. His hands fisted tightly with the effort that it took not to come.

No. Not yet. Just a little longer.

Just until she came. He could wait that long. He had to wait that long.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 am

Belial's hand slipped down her own body, grazing over her pelvis as her fingers dipped lower to stroke herself.

The Demon gave a moan as she began to move against him more frantically, her breath coming in short pants as one hand drew tight, fast circles on her clit and the other moved up to tug and pinch her own nipple softly.

She looked down at the Lycan lustfully as she sat up on him, using her legs to thrust against him hard and fast while her own hads pleasured her further.

Flames licked with more ferocity in the pit of her stomach as she felt herself building up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistress or Master?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next